All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 13'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.....

just a min.......... there, ch14 added to my "pop-up" feed...

The second the page resolves, ill be there! (just like I was here!)

Are you seriously as young as your profile states? Between this and Necromancer, Ive become an addict to checking for updates on your story's!

SOOOOO GOOOOODDDD WAAAANNN MOOORREEE NAOOOO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Between this and The Necromancer, you are owning all the other stories out there atm. Thanks for the update and I can't wait for the next chapter :-)

chillimacchillimacover 11 years ago
wow...

you are my favoritest author in the history of ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

this is a great story and i have reread it about 10 times so far cant wait for the next chapter ;-p

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

This story is just so darn good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story

Love the story it's got enough detail for the sex scenes and a great story line looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Waiting for the next release..

both this series and the new Necromancer..

Both have awesome story line and writing!!

~Silver~

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
y'know...

I'm still not sure what I was expecting when I started reading this series -- although I know it definitely wasn't this -- but I think I can safely say that even if I HAD any expectations, it has far exceeded what they would have been! (Although you might want to have your editor do a few more checks -- I caught some cases of "you're" when it should've been "your".)

michassmichassover 11 years ago
imaginative

it is fun to read, but please be a bit more careful with the editing. Also, despite what you hear in theaters, there is no sound in space. Within a ship where there is air, sound works the same way as on earth, but there is no air in the space between ships...

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@michass

RE:

Sound in space.

I might be wrong, but I think this issue was resolved already. Specifically, you're referring to the Phoenix, I'm guessing, which didn't send sound through space, but BROADCAST a shrieking noise to all the speakers on the B'amuf's ships. Meaning that it wasn't an outside pickup type speaker, but one used for communications already.

My best guess is that the Phoenix hacked the speakers then basically replayed the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

On the other hand, given that I didn't write this, and that I_F has been absent since late last year, I could also be completely wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speech! Speech! Speech!

Seriously, I love it when Michael gives a speech. They really emphasize that he is both not a good guy, and devoted to his cause. It doesn't hurt that you always write them so well. I've already written many of them down to use in DnD (with some alterations and for no profit of course), If you rather I don't just post something some ware under "Intrepid Fate", I'll find it and stop.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I thought Aki skipping into the cell and her antics afterwards was hilarious!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Better and Better!

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago
Aurora

" a respected and distinguished captain" didn't she captain a cruise ship for a year or so before being made captain of the 5km long space ship? What makes her a distinguished captain haha

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

So far this is a great storyline. It has the feel of one of ERB's " John Carter of Mars" stories. Yet with the battle and political aspects of " The Fall of Reach ", it reminds me of the Halo series of books. Pandora really reminds me of the AI ,Cortana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous