All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 15'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE this story SO MUCH!!!

Keep going - this is my favourite story on this site!

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
No doubt about it, Pandora is the most frighteningly nasty enemy since Predator.

Her terror comes due to the fact she can't be stopped. She's everywhere all the time. Human beings are completely obsolete.

abhijeet093abhijeet093over 11 years ago

i think story is a bit obvious at this point, but your other story Path of the Necromancer is one of the best i have read on literotica. for last one month i m checking your profile for the update on other story. please try to look on that also.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Oh no

Pan is slipping into some kind of insanity with this development and will really create problems for all of his girls and him. I don't think I much care for this development at all. I don't think this complication is one they need with their endeavors for the other occupied worlds and their populations! I personally hope you change your mind about this idea but I realize it is probably too late! I look forward to where you take the Necromancer story, I have been watching for continuations of both stories, but I think now I will focus on the other one.

arelativearelativeover 11 years ago

tbh that twist was a little expected, the ability to clone, download and upload personalities at the hands of an ai that is basically in love with the main char? no chance in hell of her not doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
iiiiiiiiiiiiii.......

want you to fill out your damn biography page... or put up a blog, or get a twitter account, or tell us your real age!

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC, between this and the necro's path, I spool the check DAILY for the next chapters, you have no idea how great and at the same time mind numbingly mad it made me to see the next chapter up, only to have to leave for work today, I couldn't concentrate on SHIT, JACK-SHIT, if today had been a busy day, I would have been FIRED, and that is no joke, to be addicted to a story so much that it drives you to distraction is quite an accomplishment, for an author of course...

My one request if any, or me BEGGING you, is not to make Pan the enemy (as other people think is going to happen)... and have her other Body be aboard the Intrepid (which I see no reason why not considering everything) so she can get what she truly deserves from Michael and co

Till Ch16, yours truly ~ 1856

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
i gotta agree;

Please don't make Pan go rogue. It would be a terribly clichéd 'twist' in the plot.

Other than that looming possibility, another great chapter!

(Oh, and for the record, you are one of five authors I check daily for updates.)

And I can't wait for more necromancer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh...

I was wondering when Pan was going to make herself a body. What took so long? Now the question is, just how complete is this body? Would she be able to enjoy the...attentions of Michael and his girls? Would this body actually be able to feel anything? Does she want to feel Michael's touch?

Oh, the possibilities. And so Pan's reign of terror has begun on Earth. Heh. Heh. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I read many of the comments. Many of them seem that they don't like the twist in the plot. Listen up, that is what makes a story, a good story. If you don't like it then, fuck off.

LSG16LSG16over 11 years ago
Kinda expected that...but in a good way!!!

I knew Pandora was gonna make herself a body, I was just wondering when you were gonna get around to writing it. The story looks like it is going in the right direction, so keep it up!!! Although I am torn between wanting more of this story or more of your necromancer story.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Very interesting

I love the twist with Pandora, and am very happy to say I didn't see it coming. Opens a door to a lot more craziness, huh?

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
So totally devoted to Michael

Payback is a bitch named Pandora!

Lucka478Lucka478over 11 years ago
keep it up

I've read both "The Fate of Terra" and "Path of the Necromancer" and the consequence was immediately adding you to favorites .

Also from reading this story I got the impression that you should be able to understand the following (romanian) :

Bravo domnu' ! A fost o placere sa citesc ce ai scris si sper sa urmeze multe alte capitole in cele doua povestiri pe care le-ai postat cat si in altele pe care le vei posta pe care sa le pot citi cu aceeasi placere.

Ai adevarat talent si sper din tot sufletul ca vei termina ce ai inceput.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Books

After that note at the end of the previous chapter and the reading of this one, I wanted to express how I'm sure you could turn these into books. I've read some, which honestly sold well, that weren't this good.

Lyn91Lyn91over 11 years ago
Payback

I have to agree with katgoddess1 because sure enough back is a bitch

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Saw that coming

I was wondering how long it would take for Pan to create herself a body.

I am really loving this story. I keep thinking, this is what E E Smith would have written for Playboy.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
Hassan Akbari pissed himself in the face 'o death

LOL. 'didnt see one that comin'

'hope Pan tells Michael about her bodies, and that 'tard better accept her indefinitely

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
so good

ive read and re-read this story at least a dozen times and it only gets better every time, i just wish he or she would continue this epic, its too good to just let it sit and fester in the depths of literoticas library. but sadly its been so long since hes posted it makes one think if he has abandoned the project all together or if hes dead

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
unto the final chapter

its sad to think the final chapter is almost here

I will be continuing the procedure once Path of the Necromancer has its day.

Until then

JC

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchover 7 years ago
Please, If you can..

Please continue the story... There is so much left unsaid and left undone..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I knew it!

It just had to be only a matter of time before she made herself a body. Now she can join the brood!

gordy3gordy3almost 5 years ago
Where are you? We need more of your great stories.

Excellent writing. I hope you haven't quit writing or something has happened.

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!

absolutely fukn awesome story best on this site exactly how I'd want it to be if i had the opportunity,NANITES 1st to make self improvement,ie making1self better,stronger,self healing,replicating,improving THEN taking on any alien incursion that might come our way and not only defeating but absorbing there technology and adding it to our own data base an GROW as we CONQURE and affiliate programs that lead to our betterment and overcoming and overriding all before us as we as HUMANS stake OUR place amoungest the spacial race THAT WE HAVE WON!!

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

WOW ! What an ending ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous