The Fateful Shopping Trip

Story Info
A shopping spree is life changing.
1k words
3.64
9.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen and I stroled past the mannequins modeling panties and bras. Behind us stood the mannequins modeling dresses and slacks. She had already selected a few items and was not yet finished spending money.

Bored with shopping, especially in a store such as this one, I asked, "how much longer are you going to be here."

"I've only been here a few minutes."

"You said that an hour ago."

She protested against my complaint. "It hasn't been that long."

I kept my mouth shut. Complaining to my girlfriend was useless and I knew it.

"Steven be a doll and bring these to the cashier."


I was always "doll" when she wanted a favor that I disliked doing.

I was handed a pair of stacked-heal booties purchased earlier that day from DSW, a black squareneck top, a package of Maidenform 32 C brassiers, a package of black bkini panties and midrise jeans.

"Use my card," she said handing me her Lady Panda membership card.

I carried the garments some 30 feet to the cash register and set them on the counter. There, a dark-haired woman wearing a Bone pullover with pocket asked "would you like a membership."

"I'm good."

"Membership entitles you to ten percent off on anything in the store."

I handed her my girlfriend's card and watched her work the register. Why she is pushing a membership on me? I don't plan on shopping here for myself.

As I started walking away from the checkout I heard the cashier.

"Ma'am our members only discount can save you lots of money in the long run."

Did she just call me "ma'am?"

Suddenly four chords extended from inside the the dressing room area attaching themselves to my wrists and ankles with an unbreakable grip. Within seconds I found myself suspended a foot off the floor inside a stall.

I watched helplessly as a mysterious force ripped clothes from my body one garment at a time replacing each with the corresponding female garment.

OH GOD This is Not happening! This has to be a dream!

Meanwhile my body was changing. I could see my hands becoming smaller and more delicate looking and my wrists thinner.

Bulges grew on my pecs making the bra fit snugly.

Even my hips were re-shaping becoming more round. My waist became narrower.

This is not happening!

My hair began growing longer stopping finally over boobs that I never wanted. Facial bone structure became more feminine and my cheeks puffier. My adams apple disappeared.

These changes all took place within two minutes then the chords set me down releasing their grip.

"What just happened?"

The high pitch of my voice came as a shock.

"Shit I sound like a squeeky toy."

I suddenly saw myself wearing all the garments that I carried to the register. My reflection in the mirror seemed to mock me.

Suddenly my brain was full of questions. Is this permanent? Was I born in the wrong body and God just got around to correcting the error? What will become of my life? Can I learn a new skill, start a new career?

Some answers came quickly to mind. Maybe I'll go to school for paralegal. At 27 years of age installing carpets and tile floors, a career I had begun right out of highschol, was no longer a good fit.

I can't hide in here forever. I walked away from the stall and stood against the wall just inside the changing room and peeked out seeing Krsten waiting by the checkout for Steven.

"Where is that boyfriend?"

She's not given to talking to herself.

She will never believe what happened. Boys don't just change suddenly into girls.

Always sociable, I approached Krsten.

"There are some really nice clothes here."

"I had my boyfriend take items to the cashier while I tried on this dress."

She held up an Ivory draped Mock neck midi sheath dress.

She eyeballed me with a sign of recognition.

"I just sent my boyfriend to the cashier with the outfit you're wearing."

I replied, "and the cashier tried to push a membership on me."

"You should'ave taken it."

Right then I handed her the borrowed card.

"OH my god, now I know what's happening. The same thing happened to me two years ago today. I came in here a boy. Suddenly I became the girl you see standing here."

I asked, "were you here with a girlfriend."

"I was," said Kristen. She added, "Jane and I are not like we used to be."

"What name did you go by back then?"

"Chrstopher," she replied.

The physical changes did not come without psychologicl changes. The sappy romance movies on Hallmark suddenly held an allure for me. I could cry much more easily though at the moment I kept my composure. I loved receiving compliments on my outfit or my hairdo and would the speaker know that.

A week passed uneventually since the shopping spree. Having applied to paralegal school, I was about to begin working as a personal assistant at the law firm of Perry and Kyle.

Alicia Perry, the firm's senior partner, was quite impressed with the interview I gave.

"You can start Monday at 8 AM," she had informed me.

What an awesome break. I'll tell her that I'm going to school. Wait, I'll keep that close to my breast until I have my degree.

The only thing about me that didn't change is sexual attraction to women. Did lawyer Alicia Perry notice that my eyes had locked onto the mounds poking against a slim fit white blouse? If so, she didn't seem to mind. She didn't point to her face and say, "I'm up here."

Good news comes with bad news. Alicia was sitting across the mahognany conference table with the notes I had just taken. The client had just departed leaving the two of us by ourselves.

The lawyer was not all business. She could always make time for chit chat.

"I'll be taking a week off. I haven't had a vacation since forever."

"Are you going any place?"

"My wife and I are spending a week in the Poconos."

Why didn't I notice the ring on her finger?

Is it because I wanted so badly to be lying naked on top of her squashing my boobs against her boobs? Maybe I just didn't want to see the ring. That I would never lick her pussy or suck her nipple was mildly upsetting.