All Comments on 'The Father-In-Law Ch. 01'

by sanilas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nasty !

Crude .. coarse.. LEWD .. BUT MIND BLOWING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

Got to love an older, dominate man who is willing to give and to receive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mind fucking imaginative

Submission and take control.....very interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks for writing such a hot story. I am fascinated by father-daughter incest stories and, although this technically is not really incest, it has a lot of the same dynamics. I always wanted to fuck my big-dicked father and I think he would have gone along with it but I was too shy to act on my feelings and I think it was the same with him. To this day, my best masturbation fantasy is having my dad plunder my pussy with his big cock for hours, fucking me as deeply as he could. Since it's a fantasy, I always let him cum inside me which makes it even more dangerous and sexy. I love your description of the father-in-law in this story and his sexual aggressiveness. The only thing I don't like too much is the anal sex. Please get to the part of the story where he makes her pregnant. I long to read about him sending massive jets of hot, sticky jism into her trembling cunt while she comes on his big cock! Oh, please don't let me wait too long.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Rip Van Winkle

When is the sequel coming through ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Coarse

But love it man ! Panting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm..... nasty....

loved it... begging for sequel/s...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lewd

But a fantastic stuff..keep writing , really begging for this series to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Oh I wish I was your daughter-in-law!!! That was soooooooooooooo good.

cosimo14cosimo14over 11 years ago
Finish This Story

Please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOTT!!!

More-more need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wrong category!

she is Not His daughter.

it was non consensual. That is Rape.

your posting is misleading and disappointing.

guan818guan818almost 10 years ago

Why not Chapter two since you're back in last year? The story is good and deserve a sequel to follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good.

You called this chapter 1 , looking for a sequel or two...

P.s. loved the anal section. thanks. v

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Make the next chapter we’re he gets her pregnant!

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
No

It should be in the rape category mate

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Comletmelickyou :: Not rape 1 because she could have left at anytime, she had warning signs at work and never told her husband. She chose to undress and put on clothes that would reveal her nudity for money. Sexual harassment yes, but rape no. She wasn't taken he actually gave her a choice and it was HIS business, HE was going to be out of millions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Total shit. Go ahead, send your son to jail. If she were smart she’d say, good give up your son. I’m outta this fucked up family. Really lame story.

zex95966zex959664 months ago

Good story, ignore haters! They will always be there, but most people would love this to continue. Don't know if you log in anymore though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous