All Comments on 'The Father Next Door'

by Willasue

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written!

Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please continue...she is fertile and could be with child.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Fucking amazing. Well told. I loved it - from start to finish.

I sure hope we get to hear more from Henry and Olive...

MessedupGuyMessedupGuyalmost 4 years ago

I like the details and the slow build up. Well done and keep it up Willasue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent start

Surely there will be sequels for this? This is a great story, very well written and not the standard young-girl-seduces-older-man clichés. The sex scene especially was well written and wasn't just a lot of over-the-top fucking and screaming, it was atmospheric and romantic.

So will Henry start working on making Olive pregnant? Eschew all contraception and take her at will? Will she come to enjoy being taken and filled with her love's seed? Enjoy being taken and possessed, totally owned and have a direction and purpose in her life to be a mother and pleasure toy to Mr Wilson?

Good luck with the next chapter best wishes.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
HALL OF FAME!

Never mind the contests, and voting, and rankings...

This magnificently written story is among the very finest on Literotica.

Period. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story which is well written.

I have read both your stories.

The both flow well and are an enjoyable read.

Thank you.

Regards Keith.

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonalmost 4 years ago
So very well written!

Far surpasses the "I think I know how this story could be better" story I often imagine writing.

Olive and Henry's story wasn't as "hawt" as many tales here, but I couldn't help but fall a little in love with "Ollie", more than with most characters, her inner dialogue pushed my "damsel in distress" buttons too well for me to not be enchanted.

I suppose a little more reluctantance on Henry's part would have made me like him more but it may have been too painful reading for Ollie to wait anymore.

I like "Love-marriage-and-a-baby-carriage" happy endings, and I see no way forward to that for these characters in this tale without some heartache (or the characters seeming more selfish and less likeable), and I really don't predict a sequel to this story, but I'm definitely going to be looking out for more stories from you Willasue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent ! ! !

This is one of the most well written stories I have ever read, in Literotica or anywhere else! So looking forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I feel so lucky to have come across this story and your other story! It was so well written and I masturbated to two parts of the story. Would love to see a second part on both of your stories! or another new story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They need to continue this closeness as long as charlotte and mrs walker were away. When they return they can secretly arrange to be together

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Mr walker needs to fill ollie's cunt with his seed. Hopefully charlotte will soon have a sibling

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

Would like to read what happens next. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!!!

Holy cow, so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is just begging for a part 2!

BaztrachianBaztrachianover 3 years ago
WOW!!! FABULOUS STORY!!!

Loved it! One of my favorite stories ever on Lit!!!

Well done!

Baz

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing lead-up and full-body experience! I read it imagining this petite, innocent 22-year-old who ghosted me after a couple of dates. I've got an inferiority complex and get off on the thought of women who reject me making love to big, powerful men. There's one in particular who I saw dating a woman I've always had a crush on. Now in my fantasies, he fucks the brains out of all my dream women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Really enjoyed it..Wondering if there will be a part 2? Maybe this resulting to Ollie getting pregnant and now Henry will have to deal with his family and a new one on the way? ..Just a thought, but please keep writing. :)

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

Wow.

Just...wow. I don't want to get ahead of myself or misspeak, but this might honestly be one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I...that did so many things for me...to me. Thank you.

TheDreamGirlTheDreamGirlabout 3 years ago

Please let there be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved reading this from her perspective. So hot!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

So good, very hot! I love that he loved her and looked after her for so long and of course that he gave in and didn't let her suffer to long.

"I could only imagine it was somewhere warm and far away from Stowe, Vermont." That's exactly where I want to be, far away from Stowe, VT - in the winter at least - but nope stuck, pretty close, but not in Stowe.

LoloFlowerButtLoloFlowerButtalmost 2 years ago

I love thos story so much, I've re read it several times and each time is just amazing 🌼 I wish there was a part 2 but I can live with this being amazing on its own

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh, my God, I do so love your writing voice. You almost offhandedly mentioned that you had a story on Literotica. From our correspondence elsewhere, I knew that you were intelligent and that you wrote well. But none of that quite prepared me for this. Saying I'm gobsmacked contains no hint of exaggeration.

I would find myself copying a brilliant sentence, eager to comment on it here, only to find myself copying another one, and then another, causing me to lose the one prior. There were so many little moments which would bring me a smile of subtle awe of your skill, like Ollie contemplating a shave and a haircut knock, for example. Or her being enveloped by a "hot cocoon of embarrassment" while confessing her love.

The last one which remained for me to paste here is, "I felt like a half-eaten peach sat dripping on the kitchen counter." What an image that invokes. As a man who savors the taste of a woman above all else, that sentence of yours deeply awoke my hunger.

So, thank you, Willasue, thank you for your art. Simply calling it 'a story' or 'your work' would be a disservice. And while the greedy man in me wants to keep you all for myself, I will point out to others to read your profile. There you'll find a way to be able to actually talk to Willasue, which is, suffice to say, an over the top experience. Well done, little one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillasue@Willasue
Hi, I’m Willa. I’ve been writing for a long while though only recently started uploading to Literotica. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them. I also work at a PSO so if you have some interest in chatting with me feel free to shoot me a messag...