The Favor

Story Info
What happens when an ex-friend gets revenge?
3.6k words
3.85
16k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen

She still couldn't believe she was going through with this. After all that greedy bitch had put her through she had the audacity to ask to hang out like nothing had ever happened. Helen could have said no, but she had to admit that a part of her was curious about what could make Angela come crawling back like this. At least she had brought some wine with her.

After downing the first glass and pouring herself a second, Helen finally felt like she could tolerate her presence. Or sit across from her without fighting the urge to slit her throat anyway. Which was good, no reason to rehash the HR disaster all over again.

Sipping her wine and watching her over the rim of her glass, Helen frowned. It was hard to believe that just a year ago they had been like sisters. Friends since kindergarten, they had done everything together. They had shared boyfriends in high school, apartments in college, and secrets at work. It was the last one that finally broke the camel's back though.

The two of them had gotten jobs working for one of the largest architecture studios in the entire city. Secretary positions, but with room to improve. They had dragged themselves up the corporate ladder by using their feminine charm and after two years managed to secure managerial positions working under the CEO. They were on top of the world.

Until one of their job sites got audited for safety violations anyway. Some pansy worker had gone and tattled to the safety inspector and it launched an entire review of all their past jobs. Everything got shoved into the open. All the cut corners got pieced back together and the two of them had been hauled off into a hearing with the board of directors.

They would have been able to get away with it too if that little bitch hadn't tried to sell her out. Squealed like a pig as soon as the head investigator had looked her way. It was a good thing she backed up all of their conversations. A little editing and some fake tears had the committee eating out of the palm of her hand.

Once they were convinced that Angela was the string puller and Helen had just gone along with it, it was easy to cry herself free. Sure Angela had tried to protest, but no one believed her after she had grabbed the letter opener and tried to lunge across the room.

The board had to demote her of course, no way of getting around that. But at least she had managed to stay employed. On the other hand, after getting escorted out of the building screaming like a child, Angela had been blacklisted by every firm in the state. As far as Helen knew, she hadn't been able to get work anywhere else since.

Which had made this impromptu get together all the more intriguing. At first she thought it was about money, but it looked like she was holding herself together pretty well. Her bright red hair was pulled into a neat braid and it looked clean enough. Same with her outfit, the dress wasn't torn or stained and it looked fairly new. The wine could have been better, but at least it wasn't in a box. Still, she was getting bored with these guessing games..

"So, what do I owe the pleasure?" She snapped. "And what do I need to do to make it end?"

Angela winced. "Well, I have a favor to ask."

"Seriously?" Helen scoffed. "What gives you the right to march in here and start asking favors after all the shit you pulled?"

"I know, it's just..." Angela shook her head and put her glass down. "It's been hard. I still haven't been able to find anyone to hire me and I've had to move back in with my mom. I don't have anyone else to turn to."

"So what, you think you can come to your dear old friend and beg me for what? A Job? Money?"

Angela shook her head again and sighed. "No, I'm not that desperate. I have a plan to get some cash, it's just taking a while."

"Suuure..." Helen scoffed and took another sip of wine. "So what are you here for then?"

"I need a good dick."

Helen blinked. Then blinked again. "You what?"

"Please don't make me say it again. I've had zero luck finding anyone. I haven't been able to find anyone but losers with micro dicks. The one average guy I managed to find ran when he found out I was living in my mom's basement."

"And what makes you think I know anyone? If I decide to help you out in the first place that is."

"Well.... I was kinda hoping you would let me borrow Eric..."

She had to put her glass down before she threw it. Reaching up and rubbing her temples, she tried not to scream. "And why, for all that is holy, would I let you fuck my husband?"

Angela shuffled her feet and tried to look away. "Because, you'll be able to hold it over my head for the rest of my life."

"And you think that's good enough?"

"I'm desperate, okay?! I haven't gotten laid in over a year and I can't take it any more. Just name your price..."

She looked like she was about to cry. Helen tried to savor the moment as long as possible. Memories like this didn't come around every day after all. For the small price of letting Eric get his dick wet she could finally get some revenge.

It wouldn't be as public as her own fall from grace, but she'd be able to savor it. The world might forget about a few zoning violations, but Angela would never forget the day she came begging on her doorstep.

Letting herself savor her victory, Helen watched her squirm under her gaze as she pretended to ponder the question. After a few minutes she got bored though, she never was good at pacing herself through supper if she knew how good dessert was. "Fine, but we do it my way."

Angela nodded. "Of course."

"First of all, we are going to do this my way. You've already begged, but now I'm going to make sure you leave here humiliated. I'll make sure you get off, but that doesn't mean I plan on making it fun, at least not for you. You won't look at him, you won't speak to him." She glanced over at the clock above the mantle. "When he gets home, you will be presented to him as a fuck toy, nothing more."

It looked like she was going to buck, but finally she nodded again and looked down at her feet. "Fine," she said, meekly.

"Now, let's get going. I want to get you all set up before he gets home."

She got up and started walking towards the bedroom, but stopped when she noticed Angela wasn't following. "What is it?"

"I... just have one small request."

"Seriously? I'm doing you a favor and you want to try adding strings? What is it?"

Angela reached into her purse and pulled out a small box. "Could you make sure he wears a condom? I wasn't sure if you had any here, so I brought my own."

Helen rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said, ripping them out of her hands. "Now follow me."

Leading her up the stairs, Helen couldn't help smiling. Her mind was reeling with ideas, she was about to extract every last bit of pride Angela had. By the time she was done with her, she'd have enough blackmail to last a lifetime.

Once they were in the bedroom, she threw the box of condoms on the floor and made Angela wait at the foot of the bed. Walking over to the closet, she rummaged around until she found the box she was looking for. They didn't use it very often, but it was handy to keep everything close by for when they were feeling frisky.

Placing the toy chest on the floor, she reached in and grabbed the ball gag. Angela balked at first, but Helen gave her another look and she stopped. She opened her mouth and let Helen shove the gag in, wrapping the straps around her head and pulling them tight.

Stepping back to admire her handy work, she smirked. "Now, take that dress off. Actually, just take everything off."

Even if she had wanted to protest, she couldn't. Reluctantly, Angela pulled her dress over her head and reached behind her back to undo her bra. Helen waited for her to pull her panties off, then grabbed everything into a crumpled pile and pushed it under the bed.

Reaching back into the box, she found her stash of sharpies and pulled out one of the thick black ones. She stood back and looked at her canvas. Angela's breasts weren't huge, but they'd give her enough room to be creative.

Uncapping the marker, she walked over and started on her masterpiece. Making sure the letters were big and bold, she finished on the top half and knelt down to work on the bottom. When she was all done, she put the cap back on and tucked it in her pocket.

Grabbing her phone out of her pocket, she pulled her camera up and tried to get everything in one shot. Angela's eyes got large and she tried to turn away, but Helen reached over and grabbed her by the nipple.

"Don't you dare move. This is my payment, I want to make sure I always remember the day you sold me your dignity for some cock." After a hard pinch, Helen let go and went back to taking pictures.

Her favorite was the first one. She had managed to capture that frightened look before she had turned away and you could see her mouth straining against the gag. Most importantly, all the lettering was crisp and clear. Across her tits in thick dark letters; PROPERTY OF HELEN. On her stomach, in slightly smaller lines, she had managed to fit; I'M A SELLOUT FOR DICK. It was perfect.

Not that Eric would get to see it, not until she showed him the pictures anyway. Putting her phone away for now, she grabbed Angela again and spun her around. Bending her over the bed, she made her wait while she untangled the straps from the toy chest. Once she had them tied around the headboard, she tied them around her wrists.

Using her feet to kick her legs apart, she got the second strap tied to her ankles and wrapped it around the legs of the bed. When she was done, she slapped her ass as hard as she could and watched the straps as Angela struggled in pain. Not bad, it was a rush job but it would be tight enough to keep her in place.

Now it was time for the finishing touches. Pulling the sharpie back out, she knelt down and wrote two words, one on each cheek. Tossing the marker back in the box, she took a few more photos. Her face was shoved into the bed, but Helen made sure all the photos had her distinguished hair showing. This plus the first set should be enough to convince any doubters.

Once she was done with her photo op, she grabbed the covers and pulled them over Angela so that only her ass was showing. Smacking each cheek a few times, she let her know she was going to go wait for Eric.

Walking back downstairs, Helen topped off her glass of wine and looked through the photos one more time. This had to be her greatest plan yet.

♠️♠️♠️

Eric

When he finally got home from the long day at work, he found his wife sitting in the living room with an almost empty bottle of wine. "Starting the weekend off right I see."

Helen smirked and raised her glass to him. "Just celebrating."

"Oh yea? Did you finally get that big job you were talking about?"

"No, even better," she said, with a wolfy grin.

He smiled. Well that was good. He hadn't seen her this happy in months. Grabbing the glass she offered him, he sat down and took a sip as she stretched her legs over his lap.

"So, what's so exciting?"

"Well, let's just say I have a surprise for you," she said with a wink, her leg moving against his crotch.

"Oh really? And what would that be?"

Placing her glass down, she put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "I have a friend upstairs and they're expecting you."

She leaned over and kissed his neck, but he was still trying to process what she had said. "You have someone upstairs? Who?"

"Can't tell you that silly, I promised her," she said, tapping his nose with her finger. "What I can tell you, is that they are here for you."

When she said the last words she reached down and squeezed his dick. He jumped a bit and stared at her. "Are you serious?"

"Cross my heart. One of my friends came over and asked to borrow you."

"And why is that?"

"Well, you see... They need some help. They're into some freaky stuff and they asked me for some help with a roleplay."

"Which involves you asking your husband to fuck them?"

"Exactly. They wanted to be tied up and used in some sort of fantasy, so I thought I'd help them out."

"So, they're just upstairs waiting for us?"

"Precisely. Do you think you're up for it?" She squeezed his dick again and smiled at him.

Now he may not be the smartest man in the world, but even he wasn't that stupid. He nodded and let her pull him up the stairs. His cock was throbbing the entire time. All of her friends were pretty hot, the kind you wish you could fuck. He just wished he knew which one it was.

When they got to the top of the stairs, he noticed the bedroom door was shut. Before he could open it, Helen stopped him and put her finger on his lip.

"There's something you have to know before you go in. Her fantasy is some kind of forced impregnation shit, so no matter what I say when we walk in you need to finish inside of her okay?"

Eric cocked an eyebrow at her, but nodded. It was a bit wild, but who was he to judge? Plus, maybe if he did a good enough job this time, Helen might let him fuck some of her other friends.

When she opened the door, he thought his dick was going to burst out of his pants. Helen hadn't been kidding about the kinky stuff either. Whoever it was had BREED ME written across their ass in thick black marker. When they walked in she started wiggling her ass, which didn't help his erection. Not that he had to worry about it for long.

Pulling him over to the bed, Helen got down on her knees and started unzipping his pants. Once they were around his ankles. she reached for a small box beside her and fumbled with it while he kicked his pants off. Tossing his shirt after it, he grabbed his cock and tried not to drool as he looked down at the juicy ass in front of him.

Resting his dick between her ass cheeks, he reached out to grab a handful. Warm against his hand, he squeezed and spread it to the side so he could get a better look. Her lips looked flushed and he could see a bead of dew dripping out.

Just as he was about to grab his dick and just shove it in, Helen finished opening the box and pulled out a condom. Tearing open the wrapper, she grabbed his dick and pressed it against his tip. After a few false starts, she looked at him and winked before unrolling it and throwing it on the woman's ass.

"Oh no, the condom won't fit. Guess you'll just have to go in bareback stud," she said, grabbing his cock and guiding him forward.

The woman started to flail and he could hear muffled screams coming from beneath the blanket. As his dick pressed against her folds and slipped in he could feel her whole body tense up. She pretended to struggle, but she was so wet that it only helped him get deeper.

Once his balls slapped against her thighs, she started bucking back against him and he could hear the bed creaking. He could feel her trying to squeeze him out as he grabbed hold of her waist. She was putting up a good act. Tightening his grip, he let her push him out a bit before thrusting back in.

Over and over again he slid his cock in and out until she finally gave in. Once the fake protesting stopped and he felt her muscles relax, he could hear subdued moans coming from under the sheets. Good. Now that the fantasy part was over he could really start.

Pulling back until only the head was resting inside her folds, he took a few breaths to steady himself. He looked over at Helen and saw her smiling as she cradled her phone in her hands. Her eyes twinkled and she mouthed 'good job' to him. Eric grinned and dug his fingers into the woman's waist, now it was his turn.

Slamming himself forward, the bed shook and he felt her tighten around him again. Using his knees to push back against the bed, he slid back until he was almost out again. Repeating the technique, he watched her ass shake as his cock slid in and out. His shaft was covered in juice and it felt like it was about to explode.

With one last thrust forward, he buried himself inside of her. Collapsing on top of her, he bucked his hips as his cock twitched. He could feel his load as it filled her and started to leak out onto his balls.

Giving himself a few moments to catch his breath, he rested on top of her as he spied Helen snapping more photos out of the corner of his eye. He let her get a few more in before pushing himself up and sliding his dick out.

She nudged him out of the way and knelt down to take some more shots. Eric gave her a look but she just mouthed 'thank you' and shooed him towards the door. Oh well, he had to go clean his dick off anyway. Maybe finish that bottle of wine too. Who knows how long it will take her to untie Angela anyway.

That's right, he knew. He may have played ignorant and went along with the fantasy, but Helen only had one friend with hair that red. With a bush that unique, even he didn't have to be a master detective to figure it out. Eric didn't know what bullshit his wife was trying to pull now, he just hoped she had all her bases covered this time.

♠️♠️♠️

Angela

As she stood bare in front of the mirror and admired herself, she couldn't help relish the bursting pride she felt. Sure, things may not have gone exactly to plan but that was fine. Everything had worked out in the end regardless.

She looked down at her belly and beamed. She'd gone through all the trouble of poking holes in all the condoms and resealing the box, and the fools hadn't even bothered to use them. When she'd realized that bitch was trying to outplay her she'd had to think on her feet, her performance may not have been award worthy but it was enough to trick those fools.

Waiting had been the hardest part. Waiting long enough to make Helen think she was desperate, waiting for the pregnancy test to say positive, but it was all worth it now. Sure she still had to wait for the twerp to be born, but after that she'd be free to enjoy her new wealth.

It had taken some convincing to make them understand how serious she was, but once she'd laid it all out for them they'd realized how screwed they were. Sure they tried to protest, even pull some kind of reverse blackmail with some of the photo's they'd taken, but those were all circumstantial. She could easily say they had tricked her into getting drunk and forced themselves on her.

Instead of going to court and making it public though, they'd agreed to a slightly higher pay out. Helen would rather die than let her perfect image get tarnished after all. In the end, that had been her downfall.

Strolling back over to the balcony, she stretched out on the lounge chair and looked out over the water. She sighed. A year of playing hermit was finally paying off. Soon she'd be living the high life again. Out of her mom's condo and back on top. With how much they'd be paying her, she wouldn't even need to go back to work. She'd have to use some of the cash to hire a nanny for the little brat, but other than that she was off the hook.

As the sun warmed her skin and the sound of the waves echoed along the sand, she found herself at peace. Money? Revenge? Check and check. All the pieces had fallen into place and the picture was beautiful.