The Favor Pt. 01

Story Info
Shy girl shows off.
1.8k words
4.35
16.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Steve at a bicycle race. We had finished next to each other, sharing third place in a big, local race. After that, we hooked up often on training rides and raced against each many times while remaining friends. We lived in adjacent towns about 50 miles apart. I knew Steve had a girlfriend but I only saw her once at a race and only from a distance. She was tall, with long, blonde hair and what looked like a great body.

Sometimes, on training rides, Steve would talk about Debra and how uptight she was sexually. He mentioned that he was trying to get her to loosen up and enjoy herself more, and act out the few fantasies they had shared. He surprised me one afternoon by asking me if I would do him a big favor. He explained that he had convinced Debra to go to an adult movie theater outside of their town, and he wanted me to help her push past her limits. He said that she agreed to show off with him in public, but was afraid of what might happen. He had her convinced that it would be safe if he was there, but wanted me to act like an innocent bystander for her. That way he would know that nothing bad would happen to her. I was expected to watch and participate only if it seemed like she was willing to continue. I agreed immediately, and Steve told me where to watch from and when to approach them. After that, it was all up to Debra to decide what to do.

I got to the theater early and choose a seat in the back row of the balcony. I waited for a few minutes before I saw Steve and Debra making their way up the aisle. She was wearing heels, a very short skirt and a sweater top that was halfway unbuttoned. They sat two rows in front of me and several seats to the side. No one else was close to them, and the lights were pretty low in the balcony. The movie started and I kept an eye on Steve for my signal. They hugged and kissed in between the sex scenes on the screen, and I could see that Steve had his arm around her and was playing with her breasts. Soon, her hand was in Steve's lap and I could see pumping motions of her arm.

Steve gave me the arraigned signal, so I quietly made my way into their row and sat next to Debra. Steve and Debra were locked in a passionate kiss so she didn't notice me right away. I could see that her left fist was wrapped around Steve's dick, and he had opened her sweater enough so that one breast was completely exposed. He was squeezing it and pulling on her nipple. Her short skirt had slid up showing a lot of her bare thighs above her stocking tops.

I unbuttoned my jeans, and eased my cock out into the dim light from the screen. I started stroking, and I was fully erect by the time Debra finally realized that someone was next to her. She glanced at me and quickly turned back to Steve before she had seen that my cock was exposed. She whispered for him to stop because there was some guy sitting next to her and tried to cover her breast. Steve said loudly, " I'm almost there baby, just finish me off and everything will be OK." Seconds later, he started shooting off and Debra must have been really pumping because his cum arched over onto the next row of seats. Debra kept stroking him until he was finished. Then he told her to wait for him while he went to the men's room to clean up. Debra pulled her sweater closed over her breasts. She wanted to go with him, but he insisted that she wait in her seat.

Steve zipped up and walked unsteadily towards the stairs at the other end of the row. Once he was gone, I started to move my hand faster, making more noise. Debra glanced my way and I could see her eyes widen and her jaw drop when she realized what I was doing. My cock is only six and a half inches long, but is much thicker than Steve's. She looked back towards the screen, but kept sneaking glances towards my lap. I don't think she had even once looked at my face. Debra was sitting with her hands in her lap. After a few minutes, I stopped stroking and placed my hand on top of her right hand in her lap. She didn't object or pull away, so I squeezed her hand but still got no response. I lifted her hand across the seat divider and put it on my thigh. She immediately pulled away and put it back in her lap. I reached over and squeezed her thigh, then slid my hand up, moving her skirt in the process until I could see her panties. She tried to push my hand away, so I grabbed her hand again and pulled it back to my leg. She didn't move it away so I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking slowly, keeping her fingers tight around my shaft.

She turned in her seat so she was looking right into my lap. We stroked together for a minute, and then I removed my hand. She stopped moving her hand and just looked at my cock pulsing in her fist as if she couldn't believe what was happening. She must have been holding her breath as she hesitated without moving. Then she exhaled deeply, and slowly resumed her stroking. Each time her hand reached the top, she would rub her thumb across the slit.

I knew Steve was watching from the last row but I wasn't sure how far he expected Debra to go. On her first time, neither of us thought that she would do any more than jerk me off and let me touch her breasts. I put my left arm around her and pulled the sweater open and down off her shoulders. Both of her breasts were now exposed, but there was no one else close enough to see us in the dim light from the screen. I cupped her left tit in my hand and felt her stiff nipple burning my palm. With my right hand I opened my jeans all the way and pushed them down. This left my balls hanging free between my spread legs. I pulled Debra closer and she turned sideways in her seat, leaned further over and reached out to play with my balls with her left hand. I groaned when she squeezed them and jerked my hips up in time with her right hand. She started breathing as raggedly as I was. Her big breasts were just above the seat divider. I couldn't reach her legs from my position, so I kept playing with her nipples and running my left hand through her soft hair.

Debra's fingers couldn't quite fit all the way around my thick shaft, so she started to rotate her hand as she pumped up and down. Droplets of pre-cum were dripping from my slit so Debra spread it all over my cock to help lubricate her fingers. My cock was glistening in the changing light from the screen. We were oblivious to what was happening in the movie. As she squeezed my balls, I knew that I was really close to cumming. I was so turned on that I forgot that this was my friend's girlfriend jerking me off in a movie theater. With my hand on her back, I bent her further over the divider and pushed her face into my lap at the same time as I twisted and raised my hips. To my surprise, and probably that of her boyfriend, Debra opened her mouth and stuffed my cockhead between her lips. I could no longer see my lap, but I felt her lips tighten just below the head while her tongue started probing my slit. Her right hand continued to pump my shaft up to her lips and her left hand played with my swollen balls.

About a minute later my cock swelled up and started to shoot, filling her sweet mouth with my cum. She didn't miss a drop and sucked until I was empty. Then she slowly sat up and looked me in the eye for the first time. Her lips were wet with a mixture of her saliva and my cum. "I can't believe that I just sucked a stranger's cock in public." She whispered with her hand still wrapped tightly around my softening dick. She looked around, Steve must have ducked down because she didn't see him, and said, "My boyfriend will be back any time now and he can't find you with me. Please leave quickly, but give me your telephone number and I'll call you. My name is Debra and I have to see you again." She pulled her sweater back over her shoulders and buttoned it. Then she pulled her skirt, which had slid up high enough to show her panty crotch, back down to a respectable level. I handed her one of my cards and told her what a pleasure the evening had been. I pulled up my jeans and she reached to help me button up. Together we could barely stuff my cock back in because her fingers were making me start to get hard again.

I got up and walked down the aisle, passing Steve, who pretended to be just returning from the men's room. I wondered what stories they would each tell the other to make them feel better. I watched as they kissed and wondered if he could taste my cum on her lips. Was he happy that his girlfriend had behaved like a slut? Would we still be friends?

Steve called the next day to thank me, and said that they had the best sex ever that night when they got home. What he doesn't know is that Debra called after he had fallen asleep and begged me to meet her tomorrow night for a continuation of our first meeting. I don't think Steve needs to know how excited she is to be meeting me again.

Debra called me in the afternoon to tell me that Steve was going out of town for a bicycle race and we could spend the whole weekend together. I didn't tell her that I already knew that, and that I would have to cancel my entry in the same race. I was sure that I would have much more fun at home, so I called Steve to tell him that I was feeling too ill to go to the race with him.