All Comments on 'The Favorite Student'

by zeon67

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wildhunterwildhunterover 2 years ago

Perfect! Will there be a sequel? and then finally out west in maybe North Dakota or Montana at some smaller college

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

Has a sense of dislocation and ennui that I found very seductive. I really, really hope you continue this story. She's an incredibly interesting character and their relationship has a kind of "Wild at Heart" vibe.

Really impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. It reminds me of a teacher I lusted after. She was a hot redhead with long legs and big boobs. She wasn't shy about wearing short skirts and low cuts tops. I would love to have had fun with her! Hope you will continue the story. Is this fantasy or reality?

herbpenguinherbpenguinover 2 years ago

Loved this story and hoping there's more. You did a really good job of fleshing out these characters and their wants, and I can imagine a lot of possible directions that this can go. Definitely looking forward to more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow just wow. I got so invested in this story that even after getting done iykwim I kept reading. lovely job. I would buy a book written like this. thanks a lot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

will there be a sequel to this? i would love to read more about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the baby batter will make them parents, and she'll be treated like she should be. Wife and mommy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous