The Favorite Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another photo, but the sound of a loud, dull crash instantly got her attention. It sounded like metal hitting the ground. It was then followed by a deep, long moan. Chloe grabbed a robe and raced downstairs. Running out of her house in just her slippers, she saw Travis on the ground, lying on top of the ladder. There was also blood.

"Fuck!" Chloe cried, running in the snow. "Travis! Travis! Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he groaned. Travis then rolled off the ladder and slowly sat up. He looked a little banged up but nothing too serious. He looked okay, but he could have a concussion. That would be a complete nightmare, a student with a head injury on her property. Chloe covered her mouth, wondering if his parents would sue or at least complain to the school.

"Did you bang your head?" she asked, her tone quick and inpatient.

"No." Chloe sighed; at least she didn't need to call an ambulance. "What happened?"

Travis rubbed his face. "I got top of the ladder and it jerked a bit. Then it completely went. I think it was on some ice."

"Okay," Chloe said, relaxing her shoulders. "Fuck!" She moaned, pointing to Travis's left hand.

Travis groaned, not used to hearing a teacher swear. He then looked at what she was pointing at, a two-inch cut across his palm. It looked deep, and there was a lot of blood.

"Come with me." She reached down and helped Travis up. Quickly going back inside, Chloe led him to the kitchen. First, she had to get the bleeding to stop, then find out if he needed stitches, or a bandage would be enough. Her shoulders dropped; the thought of taking a student to an emergency room made her tremble.

Chloe placed a clean kitchen towel on his palm and said, "Put pressure here. And lift your arm up like this." She raised his hand up, so it was above his heart.

"Keep it like this. I'm going to find the first aid box."

Travis watched her leave, struggling to understand what was happening.

Chloe returned, carrying a plastic box. "Has the bleeding stopped?"

Travis nodded, shifting nervously on the spot. He softly moaned as she took his hand, removing the towel and carefully inspected the cut. She said something about not needing stitches, which is good, but Travis struggled to care. His eyes were glued on his English teacher's body. Chloe then cleaned his hand, applied the antibiotic cream, and finished with a bandage.

"Good?" He replied by slowly nodding his head.

Squinting at him, Travis had this dumb look on his face, his mouth slack and eyes widened. Chloe looked down and realized that her robe was undone, and she had her lingerie-covered body on display. In front of her student, her possibly underage student. She grabbed the ends of the robe and yanked them shut, then tightly tying her robe.

Her face went red, and she trembled as she said, "I'm sorry." Trying not to think how long her robe was open for. "I was trying some clothes on for my boyfriend. He's been away a lot."

"Why? Is he blind?" Travis replied, muttering as he spoke.

Chloe guessed that she wasn't supposed to hear that. She tried not to smile.

"It's okay," Travis said, speaking loudly, "I'm fine. Actually, I was all done with the lights when I fell. Do you want to see them?"

Nodding, Chloe followed him outside. She took a coat with her, making sure that she was covered, just in case her robe slipped. Travis asked her to stand at the front of the house and switched the power on. Suddenly, hundreds of lights began illuminating, immediately bringing the Christmas spirit to Chloe. She grinned and turned to Travis, nodding her approval, forgetting what had just happened.

"Thank you, Travis." Chloe said, resting a hand on his shoulder. She looked at him again and swiftly removed her hand. She really shouldn't be touching him.

"I'm going back inside. Let me know when you're finished up."

Watching her walk away, Travis got to tidying up, working at a breakneck speed. He wanted to be back home, in his bed with a bottle of lotion. He was thankful that the image of Ms. Chambers in her bra and panties would be burned in his head for years. Her breasts looked terrific; the bra made them look so full. The lace fabric even showed her dark brown areolas. He wished he had a better view of her crotch.

"Fuck," he groaned. Travis was shocked at himself for not getting an erection there and then, maybe it was due to shock. Now he had one, which made it difficult to clean.

Fifteen minutes later, Travis rang the doorbell again and waited. Was she going to forgo clothes and open the door completely nude, or maybe she was going to style her new bikini? The door open and Chloe stood, dressed back in the yoga pants and fleece top. Still not that bad. Her face was still a little red, and she tried not to make direct eye contact.

"I'm finished," Travis said, speaking first.

"Oh god," Chloe replied, "Give me a sec."

She walked and then returned, carrying a plastic container filled with cookies and her purse.

"First, take these," she said, handing him the box. Chloe then reached for her purse, pulling what looked like fifty dollars. She was about to pass it to him but paused. "I probably owe you more than this. You know. Because of the accident?"

Travis reached for the cash, taking it. "You've given me way more than enough," he said with a big grin, "See you later Ms. Chambers."

He then walked away, and Chloe slowly shut the door. She covered her face with her hands; this shouldn't have happened. Why did she think it was a good idea to model lingerie with a student in the house? She needed wine. Chloe tried not to think about the next week and how she'll react when he's back in her classroom.

Opening a bottle of red, Chloe remembered Travis's smug smirk. She repeated his words, saying he had gotten more than enough. What was that supposed to mean? Chloe's eyes then widened, realizing what he meant.

"Bold little shit," she said out loud, taking a big sip. "At least someone is lusting over me."

***

Chloe raised her head and arched her back. She looked at her phone; the camera had a great view of her red bra. The same one that Travis caught her in last week. It made it feel a thousand times dirtier. After taking a couple of photos, Chloe flicked through them. Some were blurry, some were of the wrong angle. But with every picture, she noticed her tits looked unbelievable, big and round. That should get enough upvotes.

She cropped her head and posted it to the Teachers Gone Wild sub. Maybe one of her students might find it and make their night.

Chloe buttoned up her shirt and walked out of her classroom. From the auditorium, she could hear music. She could make out Ariana Grande, maybe. Chloe rolled her eyes; that was something she would have to deal with later. With everyone preoccupied with the dance, she could go to the administration office without being noticed or bothered.

With a key she had borrowed from one of the janitor staff, she slipped in and immediately went for the records. After last Saturday, she needed to find out more about Travis. There was something so different about him. When she turned up on Monday, she expected to be dragged into a meeting with the principal, the superintendent and a union rep, then given her pink slip. But Travis kept the incident last Saturday to himself. Since then, Chloe couldn't get him out of her head.

It wasn't hard for Chloe to access the school record computer. There was a post-it note with 'Admin' as the username and 'Guest1234' as the password. Opening his file, Chloe immediately gasped when she saw his age. He's nineteen. At least she didn't flash an underage student. He had been to a lot of schools, bouncing around the eastern part of the state. No major disciplinary problems but a lot of absences when he was younger.

That was it. There was more on Travis's academic record since moving to Hoover High, but Chloe didn't give a shit. Her phone buzzed, it was Dan, asking her where she was. At first, she thought the constant checking was his way of hitting on her, wanting to know where she was and what she was doing. But Chloe quickly realized that she had a micromanaging piece of shit for a boss. She left the office and walked to the auditorium.

It was filled with students awkwardly dancing around each other, fake snow and blue balloons. Joining the other teachers on the other side of the auditorium, Chloe noticed a couple of stares. There was this sophomore, Todd somebody. He spilled his drank on his date as he watched her. Then there were the other students, mostly boys, staring at her ass.

Tonight, Chloe decided to dress up, wearing a silky blouse and a tight-fitting skirt. She knew that it was a complete change in her usual work clothes. But it felt it had been months since she wore anything sexy outside. Making her students drool was doing wonders for her self-esteem. She could take a photo and send it to Darren.

Joining the other teachers, Chloe was told to make sure that dance moves were PG-13, with no deep grinding. Also, watch out for kids sneaking drinks and anyone who came to the dance stoned. She nodded and got the message; she was supposed to be like those tennis line judges, stay along the walls and watch the potential mayhem.

Desperate to get away from her co-workers, Chloe did a quick lap. She had more students gawk at her, surprised that she had a figure. She helped out with some of the kids, offering to take photos. A couple of her own students did ask if she would join them in a selfie. Chloe shook her head and walked away.

Apart from that, there wasn't much to do, no one was drunk, no fights and all the kids were acting appropriately on the dancefloor. The other teachers had promised her a carnage of hormones, and only Chloe got was something Hallmark would call too chaste.

"Hi, Ms. Chambers." A voice said.

Chloe looked up from her phone, knowing it was him. Wearing a dark suit, Travis smiled at her. She could feel herself going stiff. Before she opened her mouth, he quickly walked away. She watched him talk to a couple of students; some were in her class. They were hovering near the punch bowl on the other side of the auditorium.

She couldn't believe that he was actually here. Travis didn't seem like someone who would attend winter formals or proms. Chloe caught him staring at her once or twice. He was definitely checking her out. Did he just come here for her? Chloe couldn't understand it and wanted to know why she was feeling so nervous with him here. It's not like they were alone.

Travis opened his jacket and pulled out a bottle. It looked like a whiskey. He wasn't trying to hide it, looking directly at Chloe as he showed it off, pointing to the punch bowl. He was taunting her, Chloe realized. She was supposed to go over and reprimand him.

Looking around and seeing the other chaperones occupied, Chloe sighed and marched across the auditorium. His fan club quickly dispersed, leaving Travis alone with the liquor bottle. She called him, but he ignored her. She said his name again but didn't yell it, not wanting to make a scene. Travis vanished in a massive crowd and then reappeared by the doors leading to the classrooms. He looked over his shoulder, specifically at her, smirking.

"TRAVIS!" Chloe yelled as soon as she stepped out of the auditorium.

He walked slow and definitely did hear her.

She followed him down one hallway, then another. He was taking her back to her own classroom. Shit. Chloe tried to guess what he had planned.

Her phone then rang, and it was Dan, the vice-principle. "Chloe, where are you?"

Groaning at the sound of his voice, Chloe stopped at her classroom, seeing the light was on. "I think I saw a student with a liquor bottle. He's gone to the cafeteria. I'm following him," she quickly said, hanging up.

Opening the door, she found Travis sitting behind her desk. He had taken off his jacket but kept his tie on. There was a small bottle of whiskey in front of him and a couple of red cups.

With a big grin, he said, "Hi Ms. Chambers, would you like a drink?" His tone was laid back and friendly.

Chloe firmly closed the door. Maybe she should lock it. Turning back to him, she said, "You need to leave."

"Why? To go back out there? We can have a drink here. Look, you don't want to go back there. You can say your chaperoning me?"

"You shouldn't be here."

Travis poured the liquor into the cup and waved it in front of her. "This is some top-quality whisky. It's really smooth."

Staring at him, Chloe was stunned at how bold he was, how sure and self-assured he was with her. He smiled at her, his brown eyes shimmering. It felt like that he was playing with her. She felt an intense warmth, a sudden rush of adrenaline. Was he was trying to seduce her, or maybe she should try to seduce him?

Sitting down on the edge of the desk, she gave up. "One drink, okay." Chloe took a sip, and she had to agree with him; it was smooth and easy.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Come on. You never drank in the classroom?"

Chloe ignored his question. Even though she was downright detached from teaching, she had never been drunk on school property. She had come in hungover multiple times though, making her students watch a movie. "I'm surprised that you came."

"Really?"

"You don't seem like a guy goes to dances. I've never seen you with any other students."

"You've been checking up on me?" Travis grinned. He then shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess. I don't really fit in with the other students. It doesn't help that I only joined half way through last year. And I'm a year older."

"Really?" Chloe said, trying to sound shocked.

He lowered his head and shook it. Looking back and smirking at her, "Someone has been looking at my file?"

"Sorry about that. You're the first person I met here that's interesting and I got intrigued."

Chloe then finished her drink. She sighed and nodded back to Travis, wanting more. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but if someone caught them, it wouldn't really matter. Chloe would move to a different job to last until June. Crossing her legs, her skirt rode up a couple of inches. Travis quickly glanced at the exposed flesh which Chloe caught.

Taking another sip, she then leaned forward and asked, "Can I ask you what happened? Were you just held back or was it something else?"

"I'll tell you. But. I'm allowed to ask you something personal in return. Deal?"

"Okay."

"So, mom and dad weren't really that involved in my life. My dad has been in and out of prison since I was two. And my mom has her own problems with shoplifting and drugs. I didn't go to school that much and eventually I had to repeat a grade."

"Your parents still around?"

"No. At sixteen, I emancipated from them."

Chloe sighed and smiled, taking another sip. "That explains it."

"What?"

"You seem more mature than anyone else in the class. It makes sense. How did it happen?"

"I will explain it during the next parent teacher conference," Travis grinned.

"Okay," Chloe smirked, feeling warm from the whiskey. "Now, what's your question?"

"Why don't you wear your engagement ring at school?"

"You know I have a fiancé?" Chloe asked, her tone soft but unemotional.

"Yeah. You were wearing it at the weekend. I saw it when you were cleaning my hand."

Pausing, she tried to think of an appropriate response. But instead, she told him the truth. "I just don't want everyone else knowing my business. They don't need to know. And in a couple of months, I will never see them."

"You're leaving?"

Chloe nodded and then smiled, "I'm leaving this school, leaving this state, leaving this job in June... Hopefully. Like you."

"I don't know about me. I don't have a lot of options."

"Why are you so eager?"

"I've never left Iowa. I've lived in so many different towns on this side of the state. I just want to get out."

"Where would you go?"

"I dunno. Somewhere out west. Not sure if I want to go to college or not."

They both then went silent. There was the sound of yelling and rapid footsteps coming towards the door like someone was running to them. But the person then sprinted past them, and they heard a door slam closed.

"If they opened the door, you probably would be leaving this job sooner."

"You nervous?"

Travis chuckled and said no. "Is this the most dangerous thing you ever done in the office."

Chloe stayed quiet, giving him a long look. Yes, he's young, but she found him nice to look at. He has a square jaw that she always liked in men, plus cheekbones. Also, they were alike; both wanted to leave the state and don't interact with others. There was something else. She wanted to know how he would react.

"This is nothing." Chloe reached for her phone and handed it over to him. "Have a look."

He flicked through her photos, his eyes bulging and mouth wide open.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said, groaning.

Chloe looked down. The pants he wore didn't do a great job hiding his bulge. She marveled at the size of it; his dick had to be rigid and thick. She tried not to moan, feeling a wave of lust hit every nerve. He can't just be her student anymore.

"Really?"

"No." Travis then looked up and said, "Don't be like that. You know you're the hottest teacher here by a mile. Usually, you hide it well."

"Usually?"

"Well, tonight... shit you got everyone talking. You didn't see Laura Jacobs and her friends giving you the evil eye. They don't like being shown up."

"Like I said, you're some salesman. Is that why you dragged me down here? Get me drunk, butter me up, so you can..."

"So, I can what?" Travis replied, leaning in and smirking back at her.

Chloe paused; she couldn't think of a response. Honestly, she wouldn't mind if he grabbed her and ripped off her clothes. But she guessed that he was waiting for her to make the first move. Finishing her drink, Chloe could feel herself trembling. She had to make a decision. Standing up, Chloe walked back to the door. Behind her, she heard Travis sigh; he sounded disappointed. With her hands shaking, she locked the door. Spinning around, her heartbeat thundered in her chest as she walked back to Travis. This was it.

Grabbing onto his shirt, Chloe violently pulled him up. She attacked his face, pressing her lips against his. His eyes widened, and Travis moaned into her mouth. But quickly, he got adapted to what was happening, and his tongue shot into her, slowly exploring her mouth. This was so wrong; Chloe knew it, but reacted by swirling her tongue around his own invading tongue.

They both moaned softly, and Travis's arms came around her body, pulling Chloe into him. He was in heaven. The most beautiful woman he had ever met was passionately kissing him. Her body was pressed against him; he could feel her breasts smush against his chest. As they continued their kiss, Chloe's phone began to ring. At first, they were going to ignore it but it kept on ringing.

"Aw fuck," Chloe moaned, collapsing her head on Travis's shoulder. "That's probably the vice principal. He's looking for me."

"What does that mean?" Travis asked, looking her straight in the eyes. He was happy with a kiss; he didn't wake up today, thinking that he would get to first base with his English teacher. But he wanted more, and it looked like Ms. Chambers had the same feeling.

"It means that we don't have much time. So, you need to show me that you are worth the trouble." Chloe replied, switching her phone to silent.

He took hold of her, lifting Chloe onto her desk. Once she sat on the edge, Travis gently kissed down her neck. Chloe groaned, wrapping her arms around him, purring at the touch of his breath on her throat. Goosebumps scattered her arms as her pussy became slick and warm, anticipating Travis's next move.