The Favorite Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the end of her neck, Travis pulled on her blouse, needing to see those perky tits again. He then teased her, running his hands up and down her sides, moving closer to her heaving breasts. Chloe sighed as she felt his hands cup her. She chuckled, remembering that no matter how mature Travis is compared to the others, he's still a teenage boy.

Her phone rang again, but Chloe was humming with delight and didn't give a shit about Dan. Travis caressed and massaged her tits, pushing her back on the desk. Which then made Travis bend forward, so he carried on with his groping, his formidable bulge pressing onto her stomach. Chloe groaned; another wave of lust soaked her.

Jerking his head up, Travis pressed his lips back against hers. As they kissed, his fingers fiddled with the buttons of her blouse. Little by little, Travis undid every button, revealing her toned body. Without hesitation, his hands went straight to her breasts.

Breaking their kiss, Chloe rested her head on his shoulder. "Typical teenager," she whispered, then kissed him on the neck. She then reached up and sucked on his earlobe.

Moaning, Travis reached around and unsnapped her bra with ease. Then with some maneuvering, he pulled her blouse and bra, leaving Chloe topless in her own classroom. Before she could react, Travis squeezed her tits and lowered his lips down on the erect nipple. Chloe went from sighing to humming to groaning in seconds. It had been so long since someone else played with her tits, she missed it.

Travis snuck a hand up her skirt, going unnoticed by his teacher, who was yelling at him to suck harder. Touching her thong, he was stunned how soaked through the thin fabric was; she is so thirsty. Pinching and pulling the material aside, Travis rubbed a fingertip against the wet pussy. He pulled his head back and watched his sexy teacher's face contort.

"Oh... fuck," Chloe cried, shaking.

She shrieked again as Travis effortlessly slid a finger deep inside her cunt. She planted her lips onto his neck, trying to muffle her cries as her pussy began to tremble. Travis then went bolder, rubbing her throbbing clit with his thumb. The electrifying sensation of having her clit stroked caused Chloe to cry louder, demanding more. She lowered a hand to one of her puffy nipples, twisting and pulling it while holding back her screams. There was a chance she could be heard, but Chloe didn't give a shit.

While his teacher trembled and whimpered, Travis pushed another finger deep into her slippery pussy. He also continued the pressure on her clit, feverishly massaging the sore organ with his thumb. She had to be on the edge, ready to explode in a forbidden orgasm. So, he started roughly finger-fucking her tender pussy, watching her scream.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Chloe yelled, her hips bucking with every thrust of Travis's hand.

She hated how close she was to cumming, but still needed an extra push. His hand became a blur, brutally fucking her hot cunt. Chloe then shouted, this was it; her body violently shook and screamed for joy. It had been so long. She bit her lip, whimpering as the orgasmic rush rippled through her body.

"Oh my GOOOOD!" She then screamed.

Chloe pushed him away, crashing back on the desk and took a couple of deep breaths. Brushing her hair out of her face, she then stared at her student. Again, Travis had this smug look, like he was god's gift. But considering what he had just done to her, how he made her feel, Chloe could accept his cockiness. She glanced at his fingers, slick with her juices and had a thought.

"Suck on your fingers. Taste my cum," she ordered.

Travis smirked and did what he was told. He kept eye contact with her as he slurped on his fingers. Chloe had to laugh; this felt so depraved. Her eyes then focused on the swelling in his pants; it looked uncomfortable. She needed to see it.

"Show me your cock," Chloe said, her tone unemotional.

Smirking again, Travis sat back down. She guessed that was a deliberate move, sitting down on her chair. He yanked his shirt up, and Chloe got a quick glimpse of his abs; he had a six-pack which made her smile. Travis undid his belt and then his pants. Looking at her dead in the eye, he pulled his cock out. Big, thick and veiny, with the purple head throbbing and enticing her. She could have a lot of fun with it.

Chloe tried not to react. Maybe she bit her lip, but she didn't gasp or moan. She didn't want to break her poker face, let Travis know that she was impressed. Chloe was actually incredibly thankful. She could leave Iowa with a broken engagement, no job and public shaming, but at least it would involve a big dick.

"Ms. Chambers... why don't you come closer?" Travis asked.

Chloe nodded; she then slipped off her shoes and slowly sank to the floor, swaying her hips. Kneeling, she came face to face with her student's rock-hard cock. Taking a deep breath, there was no point in being nervous. They had kissed; he had played with her breasts and fucked her with his fingers. Sucking his cock was just the natural progression; she should just enjoy herself.

She reached out and clutched the root of his prick, groaning as she felt him throb in her hand. Looking up at him, Chloe brushed the swollen head against her bright red lips. Her mouth slowly opened and she gently blew on his cock.

"Is this what you wanted?" Chloe asked, grinning.

Travis let out a small moan as soon as she spoke. This was a porn scene he had seen a thousand times. He watched on, quaking as his teacher guided his cock into her mouth and kissed his tip. Her lips then parted, and Chloe bobbed her head. Travis sat mesmerized, watching her perfect breasts bounce with every movement. This is a porno scene. He was actually living it.

Chloe then surprised him, taking more and more of his cock. In mere moments, Travis could feel the back of her throat as his teacher tightened her grip around his dick. His whole body shuddered. No girl had ever taken him down this deep; it was addictive.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Chambers!" Chloe pulled her head back and looked at her young lover. He was in dreamland. She herself felt stricken with intense lust. She was sucking her student's dick moments ago, and it felt so normal. Blowjobs were typically a second date thing. Looking back in the spit-covered cock, Chloe thought about going even more slutty. Chloe lowered her head down and stuck out her tongue. Running it across his balls, she heard Travis curse and shiver above her. He then groaned, letting out a deep guttural grunt as Chloe swallowed one of his heavy balls.

"Shit... Ms. Chambers... Chloe..." Travis said, struggling to speak without taking long pauses.

Chloe smirked at hearing how dumbfounded her student sounded. She ran her tongue up and down his meaty shaft, trying not to compare Travis to Darren. It was the first time he popped in her head. Chloe then shook her head and sucked on the throbbing tip. Her fiancé was a non-entity at this point. She swirled her tongue around the head, hungrily licking up the oozing pre-cum.

Opening her mouth again, Chloe slowly swallowed his swollen head and tightened her lips around it. She placed her hands on Travis's knees, pushing him and the chair back. She then leaned in closer, wrapping a finger or two around the root of his prick. Travis groaned as he saw her head bob up and down on his cock in a frenzy, her glossy brown hair hitting against him. This all added to the growing pressure that Travis was feeling from his balls.

"I'm a... I'm gonna cum... soon," he said, half warning her, half amazed.

Hearing that, Chloe released his dick and backed away, hitting her desk. He's a teenager, so it wouldn't take him too long to get hard again. She could blow him, either get a facial or take his cum, then fuck him. But then there was Dan; he was probably sending out a search party for her. That asshole. They didn't have the time.

Chloe stood up, seeing Travis look disappointed. She assumed that he thought she had come to her senses and would be running out of the classroom. He moaned when Chloe played with the buttons of her skirt, a big grin on his face. It quickly fell, and Chloe then yanked down her thong, kicking it away.

"We don't have a lot of time." Chloe said, spinning around and bending over her desk.

Staring at her firm ass, Travis swore that he was hallucinating. This was every boy's fantasy; taking your hot teacher from behind, bending her over her own desk and fucking her raw. He cupped her cheeks, pressing the soft muscle. Chloe moaned with every squeeze. Letting go, Travis then raised his hand and very gently slapped her ass, watching the flesh jiggle. "Oh yes...," Chloe hissed, pushing up her butt.

Travis slowly lowered his hand and slipped it in between her thighs, sliding two fingers back in her blazing wet pussy. Swirling his fingers around her moist folds, Travis slowly fucked her while stroking his throbbing dick.

"Ah...," Chloe groaned. She looked over her shoulder, glaring at him. "Enough teasing, give me your cock!"

Hearing her, Travis nodded, wondering if she likes it hard. He lined up the tip of his cock with the opening of her pussy. He tightly held onto her hips and slammed his prick deep into her, filling her instantly.

"FUCKER!" Chloe screamed, then covered her mouth.

She arched her back, and her body vibrated, not expecting Travis to take her literally. Chloe tightly closed her eyes, trying desperately not to cum again. She raised a hand up, begging Travis to stay still. It had been so long, and Chloe really wanted to savor the moment.

Travis waited, still holding onto his teacher until Chloe began pushing her ass back. He got the hint and slowly thrusted his cock in and out. Again, his hands went straight to her breasts. Travis played with her nipples and increased his tempo, slamming his dick. He grunted with every thrust, feeling Chloe's pussy clamp down on his cock, tightly squeezing it as they fucked harder and faster.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Chloe cried out in a high-pitched tone.

Her body spasmed, and Chloe frantically shook her head. Another one, she edging closer to another orgasm. Coated in a sheen of sweat and her tongue poking out, Chloe gripped her desk and frantically bucked her hips. Her student ignored her, committing a double assault on her body. Travis hammered his cock, reaching the deep crevasses of her pussy while he manhandled her tits. The pain of having her nipples pinched and twisted electrified her brain, sending her over the edge. She went rigid, then thrashed again as her pussy erupted.

"Oh shit yeahhhhhhhhhh..." Chloe cried, riding her momentous orgasm. "Shit... shit!"

She was exhausted but wanted more. Chloe stood up and pushed Travis away. There was a squishing sound as his dick slipped out of her slick pussy. She turned around and sat back on the edge of her desk. With a big grin, Chloe beckoned him, then leaned back and raised her legs. He took hold of her and drove his pulsating cock back into her dripping cunt.

"Fuuuuck..." Chloe groaned, rolling her eyes back.

She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down onto her. She needed to taste him again. Their mouths instantly parted, and their tongues met again. Her legs then quickly wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. Chloe tried not to cry; the change in the angle made his rampaging dick press against her G-spot.

"Fucking give it to me!" She then yelled.

Travis covered her mouth with his palm, he then kissed up and down her neck. Her soft skin felt wonderful to touch. He kept his eyes closed, worried that seeing her lust-riddled face would make him cum immediately. Her pussy was squeezing and massaging his pounding dick, giving him an incredibly intense pleasure. Whatever happens after this, Travis will never forget this moment. He would never tell anyone about it; this belonged to him and her only.

Chloe moaned into his hand as Travis began fucking her in a frenzy. He, unlike others, really wanted her to cum again. She lowered her hand to her tits, her fingers clamping down on her erect nipples. She begged for more, and Travis delivered, slowing down instead but fucking her in long, deep thrusts.

"Oh... shit! Oh fuck!" Chloe screamed, then slowly began to hyperventilate. "Oh shit... I'm gonna cum!" She warned.

Groaning, Travis pounded his teacher's pussy as hard and frantically as he could. Chloe gritted her teeth as she carried on shaking. Both were now covered in sweat, and the smell of sex had overfilled the room. They were frantically fucking each other, both desperately trying to reach that breaking point so they could cum.

Chloe's breathing became more labored and intense. Her arms flailed underneath him like she was having a seizure. Travis carried on plowing his dick while Chloe went through another orgasm. Her pussy instantly tightened around his cock, gripping it firmly. She grunted and groaned for a few seconds before letting out a high-pitched scream. And again, her pussy exploded, and juices gushed out, covering Travis's probing dick and then dripping down on the desk.

As Chloe went limped, Travis could feel the pressure in his balls growing to an unbearable amount. He tried to put-off cumming, thrusting his cock in and out of her. But then he felt his dick twitch and knew that his climax was unavoidable.

"Ms. Chambers... Chloe!" Travis said, in between deep grunts. "I'm gonna cum... soon. Where?"

Chloe opened her eyes. She slowly nodded her head. She had taken her birth control, right? She could tell him to pull out and coat her body with his cum. Or maybe a facial. His balls look big; Travis must produce a lot of cum. This thought of her face dripping with her student's cum nearly edged Chloe to another climax.

She then smiled and said, "In me."

Fuck it, Chloe decided, she will get some Plan B in a couple of days. And she loved being filled up.

Travis groaned as he felt his balls beginning to empty and his load rushing up his shaft. Suddenly, a torrid of cum shot out of his cock and landed into Chloe's hot slippery pussy. A second spurt and then another one soon filled her. Both Travis and Chloe moaned simultaneously as he soon finished cumming. Travis pulled out his cock and collapsed on the chair.

Minutes or hours went by before Chloe sat up on the desk. She saw Travis slumped down on her chair, still in a daze. She reached for her phone; Dan and some other teachers had called her non-stop. Even Darren had tried to contact her. She needed to get out of this room and get back home. She will think of an excuse later.

Jumping off her desk, Chloe frantically gathered up her clothing. "I need to leave... I need to get out of here," she then paused, looking at Travis. "So do you... NOW!"

Travis nodded and stood up. He stuffed his cock back in his underwear and buttoned up his pants. Unlike her, he looked calm, deliberately taking his time. He reached down and grabbed something from the floor.

"Ms. Chambers," Travis said, handing over her bra. "Please stay cool. You know, if you cut through the art studio, you can get to your car without anyone seeing you?"

"What about you?" "I will sneak back and then leave out the front," he said, shrugging. "You leave now and I will wait."

Chloe nodded back. She quickly got dressed; she knew she had forgotten something. Again, she would deal with it later. She glanced at Travis; he was waiting on her. He was going to be a major complication. She will need to speak to him at another time. But she focused on her main priority, not looking like she just had sex.

As she slipped on her shoes, Travis opened the door and poked his head out. She appreciated his help. He gave her a thumbs-up, and Chloe slowly approached the door.

"Ms. Chambers," he said, just before she walked out.

Chloe sighed; she needed to get out. "What?"

"I promise you... I will never tell anyone about what happened."

Hearing that, Chloe began to smile. Something inside her made her believe him. She stayed quiet but leaned in and kissed him on the lip, just a quick peck. She then left classroom, turning right.

Further she walked, more her heartbeat drummed. Her face was flush, and she was sweating. Chloe craved wine and sleep. She had a couple of weeks until she had to face Travis again, hopefully, more than enough time to get her feeling straight.

She turned a corner but then stopped, hearing voices. Someone was yelling. Chloe walked back and slowly craned her neck around the bend, safe in knowing that the unlit hallway made her invisible. She saw Dan and another teacher; they were talking to Travis.

"Fuck," she muttered, walking away.

***