All Comments on 'The Favour'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 15 years ago
Great Story

But the ass fucking really was a bit over the top. Not needed to make the story a good one at all. Now the next thing you need to do is write another chapter. After the little girl turned out so well, then in order for their second child to bear a distinct resemblance to Allison, then the brother needs to spend another week with John's wife to get the second pregnancy initiated. As a matter of fact it would be nice if she wanted a rather large family.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Oddly very touching

I agree, 12" dildo was over the top. But that story had an element of give and take in it. If it was me instead of Dave, I wouldnt have done all the forcing to comply. That kind of defeats the loving aspect. Otherwise Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great idea, loved the way it was set-up. Very sexy

I thought the build-up was good and it set the scene nicely. I loved the way the initial awkwardness was used as a justification to make it more extreme. I disagree with the earlier comments; I thought the anal sex was the perfect ice-breaker for them. I also liked the emotions at the end. Quality stuff.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
5 Stars!

I thought it was a wonderful tale! Thanks for all of your stories.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Unbalanced

Dave got a whore. Karen got a week of wild strange sex. John gets? Dirty dippers, a life of knowing that his kid is really is brothers and his wife did things for Dave she will NEVER EVER do John.

Sounds very unfair.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago

Dave got a whore. Karen got a week of wild strange sex. John gets? Dirty dippers, a life of knowing that his kid is really is brothers and his wife did things for Dave she will NEVER EVER do John.

Sounds very unfair.

p.s. What about kid 2 - 4? Dave sleeps with whore Karen and Beth while John runs away to more trade shows? What if it takes two or three months to knock her up?

John comes home and the other three laugh and talk about all the fun they had. And Karen's hormones flip and now John gets nothing but 4 kids that arn't his and people laughing at him. They will laugh because it will be noticed and something will slip out. Pretty soon John will start to find little pink things left for him and snide comments about about him. Karen would defend him but Dave and Beth are fucking all the time now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on Erotica and I have been reading stories on here for over 10 years.

shmueltzvyshmueltzvyabout 11 years ago

Great read! But doesn't Allison deserve a few brothers and sisters?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 10 years ago
Really?

The idea was to get her pregnant, and they spend VERY little time actually doing anything that would accomplish that, and a whole lot of time doing everything else

As little as they actually fucked, it is surprising that they actually accomplished the mission

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the story we need some sex stories about Beth and Dave though

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

liked it overall, but the dildo/vibrator stuff got a little boring. Always the problem in these linear stories, how to top the previous scene and for me increasing size doesn't do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous