The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all met in a cosy little café and sat at a nice table on the side of the main area to be away from other customers. I know this was not a talk to be shared in public, and Dan offered me to come to their place. He knew too well that Laura was persona non grata at my place and I politely refused his invitation to go to their home. I knew it made her upset cause she was waiting for me to get there so she can show off what adorable and luxurious home they have (no, honey, it's Dan who's working his ass off to provide this home to you). If it wasn't for Dan, she would be living in some sad dull place and maybe even was forced to have a job. How inappropriate! So, the café seemed like neutral area.

I instantly smiled when I saw Dan. Purposely ignored Laura walking past her and giving him a small hug and a kiss hello. Only after that, I said my hi to Laura. She didn't seem phased. I didn't seem to care. We tolerated each other though.

"Thanks for coming" Dan started to break the tension as we sat down. "I know it's a heavy thing to process and we appreciate you even considering it all."

I noted he was using plural in his speech. Amazing how he was being so thoughtful and accommodating of his wife and her presence even though he was always the one do all the work and heavy lifting.

"That's ok" I said smiling "Sooner or later we had to talk about it."

"Thank you" Laura murmured silently. "It really is a massive thing to ask and to consider."

I was pleasantly surprised. Laura being polite and warm to me? Daniel must have given her a good lecture about behaving whether she likes it or not as this was their only chance to go along with all the baby thing. Let's be honest, I was their only and last resort to become parents. I was the one holding the ace here and it was me who was in the position to put my demands there and expect them to be met.

"Before I say anything, I need you two to answer some questions" I said in a polite yet somewhat demanding manner.

"Sure. Anything." Dan didn't hesitate to agree. He almost jumped off his chair. Excitement? Maybe. Hope? Maybe.

I was very cautious with my words. I was carefully picking them one by one to make sure I don't leave any room for potential errors or misunderstandings. I wanted to ensure that whatever I say is straightforward, blunt and, most importantly, clear. There was no time nor mood to get into misunderstandings or explanations. It was going to be a very blunt and direct conversation.

"I need to know, how you both see all this working. From start to finish." I looked at them both.

For some reason, I suddenly felt brave and confident. I know Dan always looked at me as his 'younger by few minutes sister' and that always manifested in him being more protective of me. He didn't expect me to be so...forward. Dan rewarded me with a surprised smile and look. I noted it. Laura was quietly sitting and looking down at her cup, most probably expecting Dan to do all the work as he always did.

"In theory" Dan started in in soothing baritone. "All this is not as complicated. We all know how babies are made. Nothing new here. Have sex, get pregnant. Done."

"Typical male" I responded with a smile. Maybe attempting to cut this awkward tension a bit. "You just see it as having sex and all done. I'm sure you know it takes more than just putting ying and yang together."

"Exactly right" Laura agreed. For the first time she was taking my side? Interesting. Maybe she finally got the reality kick and actually realised that this is their one and only chance. "It takes more than that. Way more than that" she sighed.

For a moment there I felt somewhat pity for her. For them both actually. They knew all too well how not easy it is to get pregnant and finally it was embedded in their faces as we spoke.

"So, are you talking IVF?" I was pressing.

"We cannot afford IVF" Dan admitted. His voice was determined to admit yet not asking for pity. He stated the fact that was already known, but maybe never spoken out loud between the three of us. "IVF costs go in thousands if not more. Every treatment. In case of a miscarriage, it starts again. You pay per treatment regardless of how successful or not it is. I've been reading that some people are lucky to get it first or second time. Others go for five times and more. There is no guarantee. Yes, you can go again and again, provided it carries no health risks and such. But there never is a guarantee that it will happen this time until it actually happens and is confirmed. So basically, you pay per session and hope that this time it is successful."

"But there is no way to ensure and control it" Laura's voice was soft and somewhat sad. "It is up to your body to either accept it all or not. In my case..." she paused "My body rejected it all making it simply impossible for us to conceive."

I looked at her and saw plain defeat. However fake or pretentious it was, the defeat was obvious in her face and voice. There she was, a trophy wife, who has it all. Wrong! Who has it...almost all. But cannot have the most important thing. Even now I didn't feel sorry for her. Pity - yes, sorry - hell no. I felt for Daniel though. He was doing it all and then some for her to be happy and yet it was her who wasn't able to get the most precious gift.

"So, how else? If IVF is not an option. How will your...hmm...deposit...get to...you know...the final destination?" I asked. "Having in mind, that it takes two to...tango here."

"They will sleep together" Laura's dry voice broke the silence. "That's how."

I gasped and looked at Dan with 'wtf?' grimace on my face.

"That's right." He seemed calm and collected. "I cannot afford to pay for IVF, so there is no other way. And before you say anything..." he paused and looked straight at me "Laura and I are fine with it. We spoke and agreed. This was not a heated decision. It's either this or nothing. The is no other choice."

I turned my eyes to Laura. She was siting straight. For a moment there I thought they might be joking, however in appropriate time it is for jokes, but still.

"Are you ok with him sleeping with...someone else?" I asked.

"I am now" she replied. "It's not something I jump for joy about, of course not. But I see it as a mechanical...thing. A job, if you will. Plus, it wouldn't be just anyone else..." She added. "If it was...you". Her eyes pierced me right that moment.

It was hot and cold at the same time. I felt my hands shaking as well as my skin sweating. Not even sure how long I was in this surreal state before Laura's voice was echoing in my head.

"If we were to go down this road" she continued, "My vote goes for you. You are family, not some random stranger. You are the closest person Daniel ever had. You two know each other since day one. It's only logical that you are the perfect match."

Laura's words were running through my mind as my eyes went to Dan. He was sitting and taking it in. For the first time I saw him from not-so-brotherly side. For a moment I even had a thought what it would feel like if he was to kiss me. Not that cute sibling hello or goodbye peck, but a proper delicious long sensual kiss.

"Dan" I looked at him as if awakening him from his trance, "I'm your...your...twin..."

"And this is yet another reason why it makes you the perfect choice" he said without hesitation.

"Yet another reason?" I was not sure where he was going with it.

"Yes. Amongst many others" he said. "You are healthy, strong, mature and smart. You don't do stupid shit nor are careless. You look fucking amazing and have established yourself. You are perfect."

Whoa! I have never ever been complimented like this by him. When other guys say such things, it feels different from when your sibling says it. It's like he was seeing me not as his twin, but as a lover. His words had an effect and I caught myself blushing gently. Dan was a charming, handsome devil and I knew way too well why women were falling for him. For a moment, I thought he even forgot about his wife's presence as he was pouring these compliments about me.

"And then what?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, if you agreed, we'd basically...do it... until you get pregnant. That's when it all ends and we all focus on the pregnancy" he explained. "Please don't think we are using you as an oven if I can be so blunt. This would be the most amazing gift for us and never ever forgotten. You will receive anything and everything you need and want before, during and after."

"I need to digest" I said quietly.

"Sure, take your time" Dan agreed.

"Of course" Laura seemed to agree as well.

We parted ways and I slowly dragged myself home. Daniel's voice and words he said were echoing in my head. I had no idea he was seeing me this way. I knew it wasn't empty flattery. He meant it. With that, my indecent thoughts just grew more and more. I caught myself thinking about him as a lover, a man I could have insanely awesome pleasure with rather than anything else. Our sibling relation was irrelevant and not even once crossed my mind since I started thinking about it. And even if it did, somewhere deep down in the abyss of my mind, it all added as a spice of the forbidden.

Once home, I took a long shower as if it could wash my dirty incestuous thoughts or his words off me. Then changed and slapped on the couch with my phone and a bottle of JD. Few shots later, my mind was running in such beautifully seducing dungeons, that I never thought it was even possible. And I couldn't resist, but admit I was secretly enjoying them. Thinking about it made me shiver and tingle, so I could only imagine what it would make me feel should it was happening in real. I took my phone and typed a message to Dan completely ignoring the crazy o'clock that was at that time. One small word. Nothing else. Then crawled to bed and allowed the gentle effect of JD linger me and my tired mind to sleep.

Next morning woke up to godzillion of messages, missed calls and voicemails from Daniel. My phone was about to explode. Not even an hour later, Dan was standing at my door. Before I even said 'Hi' to him, he stepped forward and gave me a massive hug whispering a silent 'Thank you' in my ear. I let him in apologising for mess and offered coffee. Oh, I needed one too. We smiled at each other and sat at the kitchen. Just like we did that day when he came asking for this...favour.

"How do you feel?" he asked with a noticeable excitement in his voice.

"I don't know yet" I replied, "I hope it will be great. Did you tell her?"

"I did. She sent me here as soon as I told her."

"Of course she did." I rolled my eyes.

"How you want this to...you know...work?" Dan's voice seemed no less excited, but still genuinely wondering and warm. Seemed like he was also thinking about it, just like I did, whether with or without Laura's knowledge.

"This will be awkward for both of us. Fuck, awkward is not even a word to describe it all really. We'll arrange time and such. You will come here. All this will happen here. I feel safe here. If you don't mind" I was putting my demands.

"That's absolutely fine" Daniel agreed. "I want you to be safe and feel secure and I'm happy to make sure this is what you want and get."

We kept it light this time and even managed to have few laughs about it. Before he left, Dan hugged and kissed me goodbye and thanked again. I felt strangely excited.

"Never thought it would come to...this." I said just before he left. "For us to be...together and not even hide." My comment drew a smile on both of our faces. It was both ironic and ridiculous of what two reasonable adults are about to get involved in.

"And..." Dan looked at me leaving, "We have certain someone's full approval." He gave a wicked wink and left leaving me digesting his words and, most importantly, that devilishly wicked wink.

Was he also strangely excited and interested in this twisted forbidden experience we are about to embark on? Was he also no less curious and intrigued about how it all would go and develop between us? I know I always saw Dan as a very handsome man, but until his recent statements about me, I never thought that he might be possibly looking at me in a somewhat similar way. Maybe the fact that we never had that overly close sibling, let alone twin, bond also helps in this case for us both to see this encounter as more tempting than weirdly awkward.

Next time Dan came over was, surprisingly, not related to the matter, so to say. We had a chat and coffee. Ironic, how all that felt somewhat back to normal. We ended up chatting about us being kids, teens and shenanigans we used to get ourselves into. As the evening went, coffee was replaced with JD. I thought about him leaving his wife at home and spending time here, but I couldn't care less at the time. We both slowly dug into the bottle of JD raising small shot glasses and cheering each other as were walking down the memory lane of our childhood. The drink was both burning and soothing as we laughed, talked and remembered formed friends, troubles and all other things usual kids and teen would do at those years. Soon enough, it was obvious that there was a crazy o'clock and Dan was not in the state to drive home.

"I'll get you a pillow and a blanket. You can crash on the couch" I said attempting my best hostess gesture and ignorance of the effect of the sultry drink now that has taken over my mind and my body it seems. Dan said nothing, but just nodded in agreement. We were both sat on the couch and it took me some effort to gather my slightly intoxicated posture to commit to standing up so I can get things to him. Yay! I managed to stand up, but my knees were of a different opinion and I found myself gracefully falling backwards.

"Whoa, whoa! Easy there" Daniel caught me in his strong arms as I landed into his lap.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, D. I guess my head is not working properly" I said to him feeling his presence so close.

"It's ok" he replied in his usual soothing silent baritone. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

I looked at him as I sat on his lap. It was not my brother there anymore. It was this damn handsome devil. With his one arm now coiling around my waist and his other hand brushing few loose hair strands off my face. I looked at him the way I never even imagined. His presence radiated warmth and protection. His arm now gently rested around me and my eyes were scouting his face. The effect of JD seemed to be gone already. Now it was the effect of his scent, his touch, his overall presence. And I have to admit, I selfishly enjoyed it. Now I could see why he never lacked attention of girls or women. He was fuckin irresistible by just being there.

His arms coiled around my waist got a bit tighter as if I was to suddenly fall. I wasn't resisting anything. Au contraire, all my inhibitions were gone. I enjoyed him here. Him as someone I like, trust, fancy. I reached and brushed my fingertips across his jawline. Damn, I always wanted to do this; his perfectly trimmed stubble was driving me crazy for all the good reasons. My fingers softly ran across his cheek and stopped just underneath his chin. I knew he was watching me. Maybe even perving. Whatever it was, I was loving it. He then slowly tilted his head so that our eyes met. Silent, wordless gaze. We looked at each other reading one another's gaze as if seeking strange approval for what we both knew was inevitable.

"San..." he started before I shushed him.

"Not a word" I whispered a silent demand to which he obliged.

I could feel my attraction to him going sky high. With his arms around me, with my fingertips under his chin, I didn't hesitate to pull his face closer so that our mouths could meet for the very first time. It was a mixture of everything kiss; shy and sensual, bald and tempting, selfish and demanding. Whatever that was, it was damn delicious. It lasted just few moments, but was enough to break whatever inhibitions we had in between. We broke the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine for a moment. At that very moment I was soaking his intoxicating scent, enjoying his arms around me and still feeling the taste of out kiss lingering on my lips. I wanted more. Dan has awakened this hungry side of me and I wasn't going to stop him nor me of that.

Moments later I sucked into his mouth again. This time significantly selfishly and sensual. He responded same. We were tasting each other, our tongues shyly, yet very curiously, started exploring and playing together. Wet, delicious kiss again. Then one more, and more, and more... We were like hungry teens finally having a moment to make out when no one is watching. Now his hands were exploring my curves as I sat on his lap and my body was reacting with making my breath deeper and faster. Me squirming didn't leave him without an effect as well. I could feel him growing nicely hard and aroused - a sign of yet another amazing part of his already perfect body.

I was now at him as if he was my lover and I wanted to make sure I got his full attention and affection. Dan didn't slack either. He was coming at me and giving me his all as well. My fingers didn't hesitate undoing his shirt buttons and just ripping it off him revealing his toned damn perfect body. Then they went to his jeans belt. Undoing it with same eager and hunger. At the same time Dan's hands moved up and down my back grabbing the edge of my top and lifting it up. I had to raise my hands above my head to gracefully slide out of the top which landed somewhere on the couch or floor next to his shirt. Now he was admiring my full, round, smooth, peachy to touch boobs. "Fuck" he growled just before his mouth landed on one and started suckling gently. His hands were still exploring and caressing my sides and my back thus leaving small trails of shivers as he did. This made me moan silently as my fingers dived into his hair and the pleasure of his mouth around my now hard nipple was out of this world. He released it for a moment and raised his head enough for his eyes to met mine. We looked at each other with nothing less but lust and he gave me again that devilishly wicked smile just before he latched onto the other nipple demanding attention. I arched my back and placed my hand on his head as if softly forcing my boob deeper into his mouth. Oh fuck, how I love boob play. Felt like he could do it for hours and hours...

Suddenly he stopped, looked at me and without a word, and lifted me up as he stood up. I coiled my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as my forehead was resting on his shoulder as he was carrying us both into my bedroom. The cool dark room was the perfect place for this first sin. He walked slowly and very carefully sat me on the bed. I've never seen nor witnessed him being so careful and sensual and this was adding more to the already full turn on that was happening here. I sat on the bed and felt intoxicated by his...well...everything. His scent, taste, touch... Everything he did, how he did was taking me places I didn't want to come back from. Oh, and his growing cock...now that's another level. I have seen Dan naked. Well, half naked obviously. Certain part of his body was reserved to his wife's eyes only. Not anymore! I was sure I will see him in his full glory very very soon.

I sat on the bed and he leaned in. I could see his jeans undone. Damn, that turned me on even more. His mouth deliciously collided with mine and he slowly pushed me so now I was nicely lying on the bed. He crawled over my half naked body and we kissed again. Then he started slowly kissing his way exploring my body. Nibbles on my neck and shoulders, a little stop around my boobs, down my stomach... His tongue played with my bellybutton for a moment as his fingers grabbed onto my shorts and pulled them down in one swift move. I have never been so shamelessly exposed to him. My loins were burning with need, hunger and lust and he knew it. I didn't even try to be shy or hide anything. At that moment I wanted him to see me like this. I enjoyed his breath around my exposed and moist cunt. I loved having him watch me being so indulged into him and his actions.