The Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" he growled again as just as his mouth barely landed in between my thighs. This sent sudden shivers through my body and it reacted by my back getting arched more and eyes closed. I was biting my lower lip gently as Dan was pampering my pussy with his mouth. The wet flat tongue was taking its reign and full control. His fingers would add another sensation gently opening me as if wanting to get deeper. All this was causing me to squirm and moan. Oh, how I loved him between my legs like this. His face and hands. Playing. Teasing. Pampering. Torturing. He really got me to near edge few times and everyone of those managed to stop at the right moment to prolong the soft sensual torture. I wanted to object and demand him let me cum, but he wasn't listening. I'm sure he enjoyed having me at his mercy like this. Nibbling, biting and sucking my now damn swollen clit and probing my wet cunt with both his tongue and fingers. I could barely hold back. Not that I was trying to really. My squirming and moans were obvious that this pure pleasure is amazingly welcomed and so waited for.

"I want you" my words barely broke through my moans and his growling.

"Soon, baby, soon" he said as he dove deeper with his face into my cunt.

Daniel never ever called me, or any of his other past and present girlfriends, 'baby'. For him it was a word to be used only with someone truly super special. So when he murmured that word into me, I felt amazing. I suddenly felt special, his only, his priority. Under other circumstance, I might feel somewhat guilt, shame or vain, but now, with this handsome devil between my legs, I couldn't care about anything else.

His gently resumed eating me with long licks and slowly crawled onto me. His face was glistening with my moisture. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him close so I can taste myself of his face. We tasted, kissed, licked each other sharing this. I loved how he felt over me. His shoulders and torso above me. My hands gliding to his jeans and him helping me out of them just before he kicked them off and gently landed on me. His aroused and empowered cock was now resting on my wet pussy lips. I so wanted him inside. I was impatient. And yet he still tortured me.

"Come to me" another whispered demand into his ear.

Dan raised himself on his arms over me and looked straight into my eyes. "Do you really want this?" he asked gently and cautiously not for a second taking his eyes off mine.

My answer came in a shape of a nod. Fuck, I wanted this. Even more, I needed this! I felt him wiggling his hips and I opened myself to him. His cock glide into me effortlessly and so deep. I could feel myself being filed by him in one motion. I knew he was big. I didn't know he was so damn perfectly big. He landed into me with his full length and stopped for a moment. My cunt was getting used to welcome and accommodate him, mould around him. At the same time, he looked at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful" so said gently as his hips moved with the first thrust.

I gasped for air at that moment. First thrust is always special. My muscles tightened around him as he started moving. Cautious and careful at first. Soon we both were moving as one in a perfect unison. My legs around his waist as if holding him close and forcing him deeper. He increased the pace. A bit rougher and possessive. Still so damn enjoyable. I raised my arms over my head and crossed them at my wrists. Daniel knew how to read me. He took his hand and placed it above thus holding my wrists together and his other hand gently landed on my throat, just enough to feel his touch. Then he looked at me and saw the sign of approval. I loved such restrain. Him holding my hands and my throat as he was getting more and more intense, worked magic. Next moment we both were going crazy at each other. No more goodie goodies shit, but a perfect lustful fuck. He came at me as much as I went into him. We both shared this strangely lustful and very passionate night so far. Dan's cock was pounding me as if there was no tomorrow. I was taking him all not letting him go as my hunger grew with every thrust.

"More, I want more" I was demanding into his ear as my nails were digging into his shoulders and scratching his back leaving red marks all over his skin. He seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

"I'm gonna fuck that baby into you" he growled into my neck as his throbbing cock was taking my all. It was not about my body or my mind anymore. Seemed like he reached into my very soul and I fully allowed him to.

Our pace grew more and we both were sweaty wet bodies devouring each other. Soft tingles appearing in the pelvis shamelessly betrayed of the inevitable. Just few more thrusts and I will be ready to cum. I could feel both of our bodies beginning to tremble and await the ultimate release that now was moments away.

"Cum for me" Dan demanded into my ear. "Let me fell your cum over my cock."

"Only if you're cumming with me." I replied "I want your load to fill me up. To reach my deepest corners."

"Fuck yes, baby, yesssss..." he was now growling. "I will fill you up right now. Ready baby? Ready for us to cum?"

"Yes, fuck yes" I managed to reply as our bodies froze for a moment and the release arrived. Felt like the avalanche of sensations filled me in both physically and emotionally. I was shaking, tingling and cumming at the same time soaking his load with my all. This lasted several moments, but was amazingly beautiful in itself. Dan collapsed on me. So tired, sweaty and messy. I was still holding him inside caressing his face and back as we both tried to get our breath back. Last tingles started fading as we both still were together entwined into this sensational mess. It was amazing. It was first for us. Dan was still in me as he tilted his head to lock my face with his. I looked at him and smiled. Now, were lovers more than anything else. He gave me a smile back and we kissed. A delicious seal of this unlikely yet fucking hot union. We were lying in bed snuggled into each other's bodies as our cum was slowly oozing out of me; the sensation that is out of this world. We smiled at each other and kissed, whispered sweet nothings and held each other tight and close.

The smell of sex was lingering in the air as we both drifted off to sleep. I haven't slept so good for months now. Cannot even remember when Dan left as I woke up the mid-morning on my own. Noticed he put my scattered clothes onto the edge of bed neatly and there was a bouquet of sunflowers on my bedside table. Damn, he went few extra miles here to leave me such a surprise. I didn't rush to get out of bed - the sheets had his smell on them. Or actually, our smell. I spent another hour or so in bed running my mind with what happened last night. Then reached for my phone to text him and thank for the flowers, when I found his text waiting. 'Last night was perfect. You were perfect. Hope you like the sunflowers. Talk soon.' his message read. I smiled to myself and looked at the sunflowers again. How thoughtful. Then eventually crawled out of bed and jumped into the shower.

For the next few weeks, Daniel and I were like on a never-ending honeymoon. Quite literally. We fucked as horny teens and made love like lovers. We played, explored and discovered. We took it out of my apartment. The car, the club restroom, the dark alley at the corner street, the little storage shed on the pier, you name it... It was everything and anything there. And the best part about it, was that we didn't have to use protection or hide. After all, his wife thought we were doing this for the best cause. Eventually, this purely sexual connection grew into something more. Dan would spend more time with me than his wife. Hell, we'd even go on dates, venues, movies... Like any other couple would. No one ever knew nor suspected we were not your ordinary couple, but that that fact was already irrelevant. Just sex became time together, dinners and outings and much more. The twin bond was gone. Now we were lovers exploring and discovering the world together as a couple. This is what we eventually were to become. Your usual couple who share things, learn and explore whatever their minds mind wander to. We created mutual connection, both physically and mentally. We created love.

The more it all went on, the less I wanted it to end. Dan and Laura grew somewhat distant, and for all she knew, we were trying to get pregnant, but I was under different opinion. I knew that as soon as I got pregnant, all this will be over. Not that I will get less attention, but it will be the beginning of the end with me and Dan. He didn't seem that phased about the original purpose of this unlikely connection either. He was genuinely enjoying me and my company as his partner who is understanding, not nagging stuff and is overall...well... awesome. He was not ready, nor wanted kids as much at that time. He was sincerely enjoying his job and times with me with no pressure. Our life was great, sex was awesome and I tend to think that none of us wanted it to change. At the same time, in the back of our minds, we knew that eventually we have to end it...that means, getting pregnant. Dan always seemed to find an excuse or reason why I am not pregnant yet while we not-so-secretly enjoyed out times together.

I never told him that baby was never in my plans. It was about seducing him and making him mine and mine alone. Yes, I embarked on this to grant a favour for Dan more than Laura. But since he didn't want it as much as she did, so I made sure of this. I should feel guilty...not sure I am though. I love what Daniel and I have developed in between and it is only a matter of time before I get rid of his wife and have him to myself only. I just wonder, should I tell him about the pills I've been taking to ensure that we can have fantastic sex without (unwanted) consequence...