The Fay-tapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized after waking up and regaining his memories, that everything was a twisting tunnel of dreams within a dreams. It was just an unbridled orgy of the dream and dreamer.

-

The two of them climbed out of the egg, sticky and gross. They bathed together as they went over their adventures. Blake noticed repeating elements taking on different roles each time. Diana whispered excitedly about the many times she tried to kill him but failed. Blake raised his eyebrows. Diana ran her nails down his chest and grinned. Blake's heart quivered as he saw her murderous lust. She managed to get herself so worked up talking about the many times she nearly destroyed him, she blew him in the cold tub with dragon eyes before they climbed out.

Diana shaved his stubby pubic area again before also shaving herself.

"I want you to sit here now," Diana said, sliding out the desk chair and setting a stack of fresh paper on the desk, "and write down all the dreams we just had while I rest a bit."

"But there's no ink in the pen," Blake said, "I tested it when I first picked it up."

"There is now." Diana said.

"What day is it?" Blake asked.

"It's Monday," Diana said.

"It's still Monday?" Blake turned and looked at her drying her hair, "all that happened in a few hours?"

"Next Monday," Diana said, "a week later."

"We were in there for a week?" Blake said.

"I know it was short, but it was our first time," Diana said.

Blake's eyes widened. That was short?

"Yes, that was short," Diana said.

He turned around and rotated the pen, he tested it on the white paper and she was right, it had ink.

Blake began writing down what he had seen in the egg.

"I'm not a great writer though," Blake said as he started to curve out some words.

"Doesn't matter," Diana said, "give it time."

As Blake recorded their intercourse, a thought crept up his spine. Was he dreaming right now? Had they ever left the egg? When he pulled up to MU, he was napping in the back of the Bentley when the driver opened his door into blinding light. Was all of this just a giant dream?

Blake stopped his pen and swiveled slowly to look at Diana rebraiding her hair. She was grinning at him.

"I can read your mind."

-

II

-

Professor Sea climbed out of Patricia and she stretched with a soiled smile on the red chaise in Sea's apartment.

"What a first week," Patricia said, "Sea? Don't you think?" She turned to see why he was so quiet.

The Empty Maison was in front of him holding out another miniature missive aloft her girlish digits. Sea retrieved it and read the scroll before it burst into violet flickers of winged flames.

Patricia flipped over to study him.

"What now?" Patricia said, wiping her mouth off.

"There's a group of new names," Professor Sea said. He pulled on a black robe, "and they want me to move everyone to the second floor."

"What's on the second floor?" Patricia asked, sitting up.

"You'll find out soon enough," Sea said.

He settled down at his desk and took up a black pen with golden accents.

The glistening mess that was Patricia settled back onto the crimson chaise. She stroked her breasts with immaculate nails and glared at Maison standing next to Sea's desk.

Maison smiled at Patricia and winked before resuming her empty expression.

Patricia froze.

-

END

-