All Comments on 'The Fayfolk and the Forester'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Breathtaking

Such a great piece of storytelling. Left me bereft of words. The way you described the scenery took me to a place I never went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved this!

More please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paradise beyond....betwixt....and, be'neath!

Well met! Well met!

A well-presented tale of unbridled passion.....of love finally revealed....of shared joy and ecstasy....a magical moment for the joining of fey and human; the juxtiposition of celestial and earthly forces on the cusp of transition! Long live the forester and his Lady Love! May their progeny preserve the earth-force and magic for the realms....and, may their apple trees forever bear fruit!

Thanks for an enjoyable respite from worldly drudge. Again, well met! A most enjoyable read!

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaover 3 years ago

Very cute. I like how you were able to paint a world and story far greater than the few words penned.

And there's just such a nice warm feeling, reading about two people who love each other.

unrealtimeunrealtimeover 3 years ago
Just really, really well done

Making the old ways come alive and holding out hope that if the other world survived those early iron days it may still do so today. A fairytale in the truest and most complete sense and a clever allegory of the conflict between human artifice and untrammeled nature.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 3 years ago

LOVE that ending - Suave, suave, suave, sua---WHAT?

Poetic and extremely well written - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Artistic and beautiful

Well done. I truly appreciate the artistry in this story. You have a rare talent. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awww. This was so cute. I loved every bit of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...