All Comments on 'The Fear of Being Caught'

by goreankat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arwyvernarwyvernalmost 7 years ago
Such a risky lady

I don't think you could top this for excitement. Your naked in a car miles from home with no spare clothes.

The thought of strangers viewing your breasts and pussy and perhaps someone even recognising you is all you would ever need.

I love your sexual imagination xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy of mine ♡

It was too short but I loved this. I am nicely wet from the feelings you shared. Would so love to do this sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Riding naked

I am a nudist and I have driven from the nudist resorts back home naked and I love it. Some time soon I will drive from home to the resort and never get dressed for the entire day, like I do at home much of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a lifelong nudist and exhibitionist, I love your story! For many years I love playing games that could eventually get me caught and that would turn me on just that much more. One of my all-time favorite driving nude games was on a nice hot summer day to take a convertible ride only wearing a pair of shorts. As I was driving down the road I would always do at least 60 mph take the shorts and throw them in the air allowing myself to drive away from him. And then safely stop the car get out and retrieve my shorts totally nude, wow what fun! especially sometimes I would have to do it on a busy road totally nude, and a lot of times totally erect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous