All Comments on 'The Fedora'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Reads more like a mind control tale.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VEEEY disappointing and boring story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Loved the ending!

5

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

A very unique and interesting take. I love how you wove the Hollywood back history into the story as well.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

It is always good to find a new story from juanwildone! Nice job.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

I like your writing, but clearly there’s a lot of backstory that I don’t know, so I’m baffled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story does not belong in LW, and lacks anything of interest.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

I think this might be the wrong category. However 5/5. The story is superb.

jmmj5jmmj5over 1 year ago

That was great.

Really enjoyed the story. I'm not always a fan of the amorous goods theme, but you NAILED this one.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

Engaging story, novel premise, well written. What’s not to like.

Not entirely sure it’s in the proper category, but the author knows best.

Well done.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

Cute story, but who was Scott?

"That's some hat. If it has that kind of sexual mojo, how did it end up here?" Scott held the hat over his head, but look directly at the saleswoman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an interesting story, but filled with minor errors that might have been spotted by a good editor. None of the characters were particularly well developed, so there was no emotional connection. Thus, the story was primarily plot driven. The supernatural elements of the plot were unusual, with a not-too-surprising reveal at the end. Why the story is in LW isn’t obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. In the wrong category though. Also your explanation of film noir is a bit off the mark. I heard it explained once, it's about a guy with a crappy future that meets a girl with a crappy past. You explanation about a bad boy and the girls that love him is off the mark.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

I do like different and unique stories, especially with a historical flair, and this was that. Had to slap the brain out of gear and onto auto-pilot, but still really enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute but would have liked to hear a bit about how Greg or Les brought home a near impossible to cure std and shared it with the cunt Cynthia.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I always love these Amprous Goods stories, but I a not sure this is the right category for this one. Still Five stare

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Was "ennui" the word you were looking for?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Did he send the hat away to be burned because he had met Simone, or was it the burning of the hat that freed hi to find her?

\

I'll admit to being disappointed to see him get rid of the hat, but maybe after a year he realized there was more to life than mindless sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another disjointed rambling from an idiot who can't find the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another disjointed rambling from an idiot who can't find the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly. At best

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha! Great story and tie in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lot of fun. and let´s not unmentioned Mr Randle Black, "an incredibly virile and vigorous man in his early 60's" !

BlakkdannBlakkdannover 1 year ago

Offbeat but enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At my age memory retrieval sucks.

I do remember “amorous goods”

Cannot locate where or when.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this mystical tale.

That reminds me...I need to get a hat!!!

5 stars

Thanks!!!

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Awesome story, very clever, in it's tie in to The Big Sleep. Great job, I would love to hear more about what happened next!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Blah wtf . Read it but it was to weird to be called sucky . Gave a pity 3 stars

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 1 year agoAuthor

IN DEFENSE, BUT NOT STRADDLING IT

A Tale of Woe and Weal By and For the Author juanwildone.[with apologies to all]

[sigh] My head was pounding like it was caught between the bashing cymbals of a wind up mechanical monkey - only in this case the monkey was King Kong and for cymbals he was using shipping containers. The empty bottle of Kirkland Scotch told the story of what I’d been about these last few days - far better than Hemingway and his Havana fish tales.

I write stories, erotic stories, stories pertaining to the prurient pursuits of pseudo provocateurs and prevaricating pontificators, aka, my kind of people. The pay is negligible, the accolades sparse, and I’d find better ways to waste my time, but there are far too many televangelists out there already.

Anyway, I am writing in defense of this authors most recent posting, The Fedora. The charges currently leveled(and more are sure to follow) are:

Boring, Poorly Edited, Miscatagorized, and Identity Theft.

My responses will be in nearly alphabetical order:

In regards to my story being boring, baffling, banal, etc…do you know what happens when you mix your opinions with my sincere apologies?

In the Case of Identity Theft; Rick Scott is the nefarious junior smoozer from Florida, Gene Scott was a crazed televangelist who wrote in thin air and was a known and self professed lover of horses…beastly business that. Neither of these characters were characters in this story as they both act more like whiny juveniles and are not even close to being 18 years of age.

Now, as to the more serious charges; Author Disperately In Knead Of A Good Auditor - I pay my bills on time, my credit rating is in the 820’s, and I never lend money to friends or family [just give them the damn money and call it done.] therefore I see no need for an auditor.

Now, about that charge of miscatagorization [insert gif of author rolling up his sleeves], first a little background information in order to facilitate contextual accord.

The EXCELLENT people at Literotica, provide a modest listing of categories in which an author can post a story. No catagory. No posty. No problemo. I consciously chose ‘Loving Wives’ - evidently, my bad. And herein lies this writer’s conundrum. IMHO, the only category that includes(vicariously, I suppose) elements of cheating, betrayal, infidelity, adultery, et al, is Loving Wives.

I freely admit that at no time was a wedding ring flashed about, nor a declaration of marital status made by any character in this story. However, it sure as hell was implied. I thought I did a reasonable job of portraying Tamara and Corine as a married couple. I mean, Tamara tells Vikki that they(Tamara and Corine) are talking about having kids, researching fertility clinics. And there they are - together - in the end. Sure sounds like a 21st century marriage to me.

And, although they were not married, Rick and Cynthia (at least in Rick’s mind) were headed in that direction, having that talk. I plead nolo contendre and will not dispute that the Rick and Cynthia angle in story is skating on thin ice.

Based on Tamara and Corine’s relationship, this wasn’t in the zone of Romance or Erotic Coupling. They are married, and -bam- this story has infidelity, this story has adultery. If Corine’s name had been Carl, would that have changed opinions? So, I really had no choice, I had to use Loving Wives, I had to use it, I had to…

Oh, and by the way, isn’t “amorous” by definition all about secrecy and illicit affairs. If you’re convincing someone to become involved in an amorous intrigue, might one posit that there is every likelihood that some degree of mind control will be exerted? Does it matter if the tool is a grey Fedora or a silver tongue? Amorous is not a affectionate snuggle on a park bench - ahhh, look at them, that’s so cute.

Amorous is more likely to involve those swings over there, yeah, the ones kind of away from everything. You know, they just might offer some decidedly amorous opportunities. Oh let’s say, meet me there right around midnight. Promise me you’ll be there…promise me you won’t be wearing panties. Yeah…

Could somebody hand me a tissue…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure if you used enough adjectives. Maybe next time, you could use 4 or 5 adjectives for every noun, just to be sure. Here's a tip: Throw your thesaurus away. 3 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

That was a really good one with an interesting twist. A nice antidote to all the cuck stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Perfect the way it is but a continuation in the same style could be another 5 star story.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Always good to see a new story by you in the wasteland that Literotica has largely become. The sex scene in the shop was well written. And "come on in here and meet my cousin" was a great ending to this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got me with image of grace Kelly!

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

Well done. Like a twilight zone episode, but sexy!

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 1 year ago

The story could have fit into multiple categories. It was brave putting it in LW, the category with the most unwarranted negative comments by anonymous idiots. It’s interesting that there were really no outraged comments for “the cheating slut” to be burned. I presume that is because she was married to a woman. I’m guessing that those regular commentators weren’t outraged because they didn’t feel threatened like they seem to be in most stories where the “cheater gets away with it “.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I was lukewarm about reading another amorous goods story, but you threw in some fresh plot lines to a worn story. Great writing and particularly loved the ending. LOL! 5*

Forto02Forto02over 1 year ago

I did like it.

Read it again...

... I still like it.

Logical conclusion: It is a good story.

Five stars from me

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

not really sure why this was in LW

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

The app opened to yesterday and he patiently checked boxes and filled in blanks. Then he wrote 'Beverly, met her at the market, invited her to dinner, had sex; kissing 9, handjob/blowjob na/10 (swallowed), ate her pussy to O-2X, fucked doggie, cowgirl, edge of bed - 8. Overall score, an easy 9.

eeeeewwwwwww he rated her good god thats just nasty no wonder he isnt married and this isnt a LW story again why is this in LW has nothing to do with LW

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Took a bit of thinking in part to follow the storyline, but I loved the ending... even though I saw it coming 3 or 4 paragraphs ahead of time !

Still... well done for a tale slightly and delightfully off kilter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wherever this story "truly belongs," it's great. _Love_ the twist-ending. Easily 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree could be in other categories but the shop lady cheated on her wife with the fedora wearer. I think that meets the criteria.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 1 year ago

The twist in itself gives this story 5 stars. Was a good tale, and ended with a desire to have a description of that moment when their eyes meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Fantastic plot twist. I'm sure some readers won't catch the loving wives connection. A pt 2 would be a great read.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

Good idea.

And some fine delicious details.

But the plot needed more work.

We really got two stories.

One LW and the other a romance/erotic couplings.

4 out of 5 from me.

clearcreekclearcreekover 1 year ago

My grandfather had a Stetson hat. An "Open Road" if I remember correctly. My brother was the lucky one that has it now. Maybe this story is why his wife doesn't let him wear it unless she is with him. 5

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable story with a really interesting and imaginative story line. well done!

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

What fun! A great story in the "Friday the 13th" TV show vein. Nicely done!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 1 year ago

Hi, juan, very fun story and loved the twist at the end.

.

I'm typing this comment wearing the new hat I got for Christmas. When looking, I'd narrowed the choices to a fedora and an outback hat. After reading this, I'm now wondering if maybe I chose the wrong one? Ha ha. Great job, 5*.

TrustingagainTrustingagain10 months ago

A very fun stoutly indeed and to think I almost passed it by.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter5 months ago

Great fun! Thank you for a humorous interlude to my day…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.