The Felt Resort and Spa Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete..." Valerie groaned, he was pushing against her tight walls, she thought she might tear in half with such force. "Ahh."

"I want to fill you." Pete said as he pushed inside her "I have the drug.."

Valerie tilted her head, both stopped any movement "The experimental one?" Pete nodded unable to speak at that moment. Pete withdrew his sword to get the drug, it was in a syringe which he gave to Valerie who was now sitting up on the bed.

"Are there side affects?"

"Just a boost in sex drive, I'm supposed to take half a dose."

"And if you take all?"

"I'd probably lose my penis." Pete said holding out his cock. Valerie stuck him with it, the liquid went down a little less than a half remaining. A few minutes later his penis had grew two inches taller than before, but still the same thickness.

"I can't believe you were allowed to take this from the clinic." Valerie said rubbing his monster erection.

Pete pushed Valerie down on the bed and held her thighs apart "I tested it, so I was reward with a free sample." He rubbed himself between her entrance, she was dripping wet.

"We can't keep on with this little magic potion forever." Valerie told him.

"I know." Pete used his hands to spread her lips open wide enough for him to press his head in. "But we can enjoy it while we have it." He pushed the tip of his cock into her, her vagina widened making accommodations for his wealth.

"You're a bit taller.." Valerie groaned as she felt him travel down into her, wet and dripping, she wanted to cum already. Her walls were already tightening around him.

"Mhmm." Pete thrusted his cock harder against her flesh, forcing her to widen to allow him into her depths. "Ah!" Valerie's legs twitched constantly as she felt him near the entrance of her cervix.

"So tight.." Pete grunted, he looked a little flushed from trying to get down into her depths, but entering that inner room would be harder. So he became thrusting, pulling half way out and all the way in slamming at her gate. Valerie closed her legs, the brutality of his assault was too much, she would cum too soon.

Pete held down her legs "Ohh." He pressed his head against her walls, pummeling them as he saw fit, it felt so good Valerie thought.

"Almost..." Pete grunted pushing his cock against her cervix door, he pushed and pulled until it gave a little. He rocked his balls against her body feeling himself begin to penetrate. Soon he made his way into the tightly wound secret passage.

"Oh.." Valerie breathed as he came with lightning force inside her rapidly. Pete roughly crammed himself inside her, knowing that she wouldn't mind he continued as his dick was sucked throughout her body.

"Cumming." Valerie laid her head back closing her eyes as she felt herself explode and then Pete did, but even with cum sticking inside her he continued to thrust into her cervix holding onto her breasts as he released another shot of cum inside her. When he pulled out, pure cum shot come her like a water fountain.

"I might faint." Valerie said.

"I'm not done yet." Pete said turning her over, he bent her over with her ass up to him when he began prodding at her anus.

"I don't think you can fit all of that up there." Valerie groaned.

"Lets see." Pete pushed his cock into her ass, this was a true death grip, his penis was being squeezed so tightly that he thought it might not be able to push through. He lowered her ass down onto his cock, but she didn't slide down, Valerie halfway stood on the bed.

"It's too tight." Valerie huffed unsure if it would fit.

Pete pulled her ass down on him "Uhh!" Valerie shouted out as she felt her anus widen, it couldn't possibly spread anymore.

"It's only half way." Pete slowly easy her body down, her back was to him as she finally sat down all the way.

"It's too tight a fit." Valerie groaned as he pushed his cock up her ass, he licked her neck as if to taste her skin.

"It's the tightest, but it's so wet." Pete thrusted inside her, hitting her walls constantly, he pulled against her clit causing Valerie to squirt out her water as he fucked her. "Ohhh." Pete then placed a finger inside her urethra causing her to really wet herself, her anus kept the same grip no matter how hard he pumped. "Ah..Pete don't..I'm cumming too fast."

"I like it." Pete said pressing harder inside her urethra while moving his cock against her hips causing her to cum almost automatically. He kissed alongside her neck as he raged inside her rectum. He only went harder, beating against her soft walls making himself cum. Valerie leaned back against him exhausted.

"I hope you're alright."

"I am...just give me a second." Valerie carefully turned herself around wrapping her legs around his waist, she kissed him, he began pumping again. Her moans were lost in the entanglement of his tongue, the mesh of his lips on hers.

Around her twentieth cumming Valerie and Pete laid sprawled out on the bed out of energy. "I'm still full." Valerie commented to the river of cum flowing from her two steaming holes.

"I thought you liked being full."

"Funny, I need to wash this cum out before it gets too thick." Valerie got off the bed and went into the bathroom with Pete following her. "No. You've had your fill." She turned on the shower which sprayed down and got a cloth nearby.

"Fine." Pete sat down on a small bench he had bought for half it's worth. "Show me then."

Valerie smirked, as she used two fingers from one hand to spread open her pussy lips, she squeezed a bottle of liquid soap, and started rubbing it over he clit, bubbles emerged. Pete couldn't held but stroke himself, especially when Valerie pushed two of her soap covered fingers inside her self, soap foamed inside her sweltering hole, dropping to the floor of the shower.

"Mmm." Valerie pushed her fingers in and out causing her juices to squirt out, she added her third finger and rapidly plunged it inside of herself, while still holding herself open for Pete to see. Her pink cavern shined as water and soak washed over it.

"You seem pretty clean now."

"No, I'm still sticky inside." Valerie twirled her fingers inside herself spreading the soap. She let the water pound her skin until she felt every bit of cum wash away. She stepped out of the shower to see a very excited Pete.

"That was hot, can I get a drink before we continue?"

"Sure." They reentered the bedroom where Pete took out the minibar, which was a miniature replication of an actual bar, it had two stools, Valerie took the first one as Pete played bartender. He took out a bottle of vodka from his fridge and poured a glass for him and her.

"I can't help it." Pete repeated "I want to be in you so bad, my dick is twinging."

"It has to be patient." Valerie laughed drinking from her glass. "I do love hard things inside me." She took the bottle and rubbed the neck in between her legs causing her juices to spill "Mmm."

"I'm going to die, be fair."

"But it's so hard." Valerie got on top of the bar, spreading her legs rubbing the bottle at her entrance causing Pete to grumble as he stroked his dick. Her juices covered the bottle neck as she pressed it against her warm flesh.

Pete felt as if he were about to burst, he couldn't take it. He pushed the bottle away jumping onto the bar and slamming his cock back inside her "Ah!" Valerie rubbed her breasts, so fast, he was already hitting at her cervix again "Ah! Ah!" Valerie bucked her hips, arching her back as he entered her cervix again, Pete ravaged her delicate tissue, needing it's touch.

Hours went by with their romp, when morning came Pete was still hungry. Valerie was laying on her stomach sleeping on his cum covered covers. This time he didn't tease, he pushed his cock inside her ass causing Valerie to cum and groan "Oh!" She grabbed her pillow as he started moving again.

After all their excitement, Valerie and he had had sex in the shower, on the sink and on his bench, now she was dressing herself, pulling on her thong from the other night and her bra.

"Can you stay forever?" Pete smiled.

"We still have free time from Anna, remember?"

"Then why leave?"

"Because, I can't stay forever, we need a little air, outside of this room."

"Alright, then where are you headed?"

"First to my room to change, then the spa, and then into town for a little drive."

"Mind if I join?"

"Not at all."

A few hours later Pete and Valerie drove around town chatting about the tourists and the beach. Valerie eventually pulled her car into the forest. It was a small clearing where people sometimes sought wildlife, it was usually empty though, it was still empty after Valerie and Pete unbuckled their seatbelts.

"I enjoyed dinner last night."

"I enjoyed your company. Maybe we can go tomorrow night or whenever we have the time." Pete smiled "The sex wasn't bad either."

"It was phenomenal." Valerie corrected "There's a private cabin a mile from here, it's in a hidden spot of the forest. I own it. Bought it for days I wanted something more than that town or my job."

"That's neat, you thinking of staying or visiting for the day?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Well lets go then." Pete opened the door and followed Valerie down a small route to get there. The cabin was well maintained with two floors. Once she unlocked the door and turned on the light Pete got a good look at it. A cotton couch and two loveseats, a coffee table, television, kitchen, and a slide door. There was a bathroom in the back of the first floor and in the bedroom on the second.

"It's nice." Pete whistled.

"Wait until you see the next floor." Valerie climbed the stair showing Pete her small yoga room with mats and large inflated balls as well as aromatherapy oils. The next room was a bit simple. There was a large arched glass window where direct sunlight hit the center spot of the floor, an easel with two brushes and unopened pain tubes. A small circular table made of oak sat in the right bottom corner with an empty decorative vase sitting in the middle of it.

A closet was in the left hand corner, the only other thing that was in the room was an old faded out poster of a rock band that dissolved three years after they were formed.

"This is my imagination room." Valerie held out her arms as if to embrace all the room's contents.

"I'm guessing you haven't been imagining a lot lately." Pete said noticing the lack of stuff around.

"It wasn't always empty, you know I had money to save up. I wanted to blow it all on something stupid, but I used half for this cabin and some of the land surrounding it."

"Is Hailey allowed?"

"Not unless she pays my fee. She doesn't like the wilderness, if she came here she'd be moping around complaining." Valerie sighed looking around, her first time away from the resort she came to her little cabin, alone needing space. It gave her time to think on certain issues, some work, some personal. She ended up painting the entire floor of the room blue, black, and green. Then she added posters to give it variety, an old rock band who had one of her favorite songs, a star who she admired, and an event flyer.

Once Valerie decorated the entire room, she filled it with books, water, laces and tapestries. Each time she redecorated made her feel reborn, like she was adding a new strength, a new power to herself. But for now it remained as is, simple, and plain.

"Come on." Valerie pulled Pete off to show him the bedroom, a purple bed, a small dresser, an end table with a phone, all so simple. Pete knew simple wasn't really Valerie's scene, but somehow she allowed it into her life, even the rug underneath the bed was plain, just a golden brown rug, no animal heads, no family picture, just silence basically.

"I know." Valerie said if reading his mind "Quaint huh?"

"It's nice-

"It's not like me, I know. But that's what I like about it. It's different, and sometimes I want different or simplicity. It gives me time to hear myself, get my thoughts in order."

"Cool. Does Hailey even know about this place? She loves to draw."

"And I like to paint." Valerie shrugged "I'm not babysitting her if she starts flipping out about the bugs and bears. There are some foxes, bugs, amphibians, and reptiles, but no bears."

"She's just being herself. Not everyone likes what you do."

"Did you ever want a sibling?"

"Nope. I had enough shit to deal with with my mom."

Valerie sniffed "I love my sister, but I didn't want her when my mom got pregnant again. I was a little jealous at first."

"But then you warmed up to her."

"No, Hailey was a ditsy child." Valerie cross her arms "She'd always forget something, like her homework, her lunch, then her keys, her bra a few times. She loves to rush."

"I wonder why-

"Uh huh." Valerie rolled her eyes "I was okay with my sexual proclivities, which were very vanilla, in high school, with boys who I was serious about. Then college, my first anal experience with my high school sweetheart, but then we grew apart."

"I get that sleeping with different people is kind of slutty, but it's liberating, and I needed that. So when I actually came to the Felt I was excited. Hailey just enjoys the feeling of having sex in public. The adrenaline. She hasn't had any serious relationships."

"I mean it's not bad, sometimes you can't find the one." Pete shrugged "I went through a pile of girls-

"No you went through a high school and college of girls." Valerie corrected, despite her own experience, Pete was probably one of the most experienced staffers, he perfected his craft, he studied hard to pass each test. He could curl his tongue as well as he could bend his finger.

Pete laughed "I was a high school boy, I was horny every day. I needed something to make me feel better about my shitty relationship with my parents."

"I don't know, my parents weren't exactly close with me and Hailey. Not that we knew them long, mom passed, and my dad's still in jail. My aunt was a mess when she got custody, a well dressed mess, but I think maybe that's why we were a little fucked up."

"You might as well say everyone is fucked up, just because they like sex-

"No, I'm saying, screwing every day with random people, then serving them as the staff not wanting any type of connection is fucked up."

"I guess you're right, we all have our issues. But I don't think it makes us fucked up, I think it makes us lost."

"Please I was feeling my way through the jungle, now I'm lost."

"Only, because you can't chose a path. But it's your choice to find it or not. For Hailey too."

"She's too easy going."

"She's cheerful, and she's okay."

"Until she gets into one of her moods. I'm thirsty, want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks."

They both descended the staircase entering the kitchen where a marble isle stood in the center of the floor with a few stools underneath it. Pete sat down admiring the handiwork of the cabin as Valerie opened the fridge to pull out a bottle of root beer. Snapping the cap off, she downed half of it in three seconds before siding up next to Pete.

"How long are you planning to stay here?"

"Two days, and I think you mean we." Valerie smirked.

"I didn't pack any clothes."

"We can swing back by the resort."

"Food?"

"I only keep drinks here since they stay longer. I'll pick up some things from the local market beforehand. Then to the resort."

After getting the small groceries put away and Pete having his clothes they pulled back up to the quiet cabin. Inside, Pete went upstairs to place his clothes. Valerie started on lunch, two ham and swiss sandwiches, with a squirt of mustard, and a thin layer on mayo which hit underneath the crisp lettuce and tomato.

After they filled themselves with food Valerie stretched and started asking Pete a few things.

"So you felt no guilt for yelling at your mother?"

"No." Pete sighed "It's hard to explain since majority of our relationship became yelling when I entered high school."

"Okay, so all this time during high school you never, ever, got a girl pregnant?"

"No. But there was a time where I thought I had, because the timing was close." Pete informed her "But it was false."

"Did you freak out?"

"A little, but I stayed with her during that time. Um..." Pete frowned, but he wanted to ask "Have you ever been pregnant?"

Valerie shook her head "Nope, no close calls either. Hailey's had a few though. I was very careful, just like the resort is with handing out condoms, their little pills which are quite potent in blocking. But no."

"Did you ever want kids?"

"When I was younger, I haven't thought on it recently. Relationships seem to be flimsy at times. And you?"

"Yeah, I used to think that one day when I got married I'd have these two amazing kids who I would do anything for, I would do the exact opposite of my parents."

"Well sometimes we luck out. I think you met my aunt once, did you think it was easy being kept by her?"

Pete rubbed the side of his face, Valerie and Hailey's aunt was similar to Mindy. She would seduce rich bachelors, then screw them, sow her seeds, divorce them, and take the crops that grew over that time. Valerie and Hailey remembered their first time being in their "uncle's" mansion. They didn't come from money, and their aunt never gave them any of hers.

There were always gaps in time where after the divorce and before the next marriage where the money was on hold, or there was a financial snafu. Valerie and her sister would stay in crummy motels until the new money and new husband came. It was a cycle, and it sucked, mainly because of the fact that during all that time her aunt never tried to raise Valerie or Hailey, she would let the staff, or a nanny see to them. It made Valerie independent and Hailey dependent.

"No. But despite the adversity we're still here."

"Yes, I feel invincible." Valerie joked.

"Come here." Pete motioned for her to come over, she did and he kissed her. "I love you too much to be invincible." This caused Valerie's to turn red.

"I hate that you're so romantic." Valerie said kissing his lips again. Pete gently replied by pushing her down on the couch, sampling her lips with his own, locked. Valerie helped him out of his shirt as they craved for one another's mouths constantly crashing together as he pulled down her skirt and she pulled down his pants. His erection was sticking up from his boxers.

Valerie took off her shirt as Pete pulled off his boxers kissing down her neck as he pulled off her bra and then her thong. As his lips met hers she wrapped her legs around him feeling his hardness rub against her wet entrance.

When he came inside her, she felt an unimaginable heat enter her body. Her juices poured from her as Pete thrusted his cock inside her. Her walls wrapped around him, trapping him inside, so he pressed himself at her cervix.

She felt him hit her gate so hard that her water squirted violently as his tongue explore hers. The soft flesh that he was beating against melted underneath him. Grasping her breast he pushed harder inside her, the entire couch was soaking up all the moisture from their bodies as they moved. Valerie rolled her hips as he thrusted. She felt the small sting of his fingers pulling at her nipple, moving in unison, they perspired.

She moaned against his lips, but nothing stopped their momentum. The feeling of hard flesh against soft, the might, the way he felt inside her, stirring her body up. It was a heated tangle of their two bodies, colliding to reach a deeper level of intimacy. Pete may have been stroking her hard, but his lips were so soft, gentle, his hands rubbed over her breasts squeezing to feel her entire mound.

He pushed his body against hers, harder, then faster feeling her water underneath him. He felt himself so close, so he gave three hard pumps, they both came, the result squirted from their joined bodies. Pete came three more times inside her, flooding her cavern which leaked out with him still inside her. He and Valerie out of breathed just stared at one another.