The Felt Resort and Spa Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Valerie was the first to speak. Pete only smiled.

He bent down to give her a peck on the lips "It's nothing you don't already know."

Valerie smiled "I may need a new couch."

"You might. But it's still pretty comfortable." Pete pulled his cock from between her legs allowing a sea of cum out onto the couch.

Valerie rolled over on her stomach pointing her ass in the air, she spread her anus open with her hands "I want comfort here too." Pete took no time in starting to penetrate her ass hole, it slid in due to the cum, but it was still squeezing his cock. Pete squeezed her breasts as he started to thrust up her cavity which fought him constantly as he reached further down.

"I want to see you." Pete whispered against her neck, he turned her around and sat her in his lap holding onto her waist as he brought her hole down on his member.

"Ahh- Pete silenced her moans as he stole her mouth with his own, pumping up her ass, watching her breasts bounce in the air as he did, seeing her hips grind against his sack each time he pulled in. Valerie enjoyed him anywhere, but her ass was tighter, and at times it was hard to plunge inside.

Pete however had the tool required to plunge, to explore, to push through. Her juices were drooling from her pussy into Pete's lap, it felt good to feel him push open her backdoor, rummage around, feeling his member trapped within her so he'd have to thrust ever harder causing her to become soaking wet.

Pete gave her his full staff, feeling his cock stretch her hole as he pushed and pushed, feeling her oils mix with his own causing small droplets to fall out of her ass as he pounded her.

Once they both came again, Pete pumped five times inside her. Valerie felt the pressure of his cum pushing against her anus, trying to free itself. Pete breathed once more.

"I think repeated ejaculation may be a latent side affect." Pete inhaled.

"I don't mind." Valerie told him wrapping her arms around his neck "I'm about to drown my couch, that really made me wet."

Pete smiled "Then lets go upstairs so that we don't flood the living room." Valerie nodded as they disconnected. Pete went into the imagination room where the light was brightly shining in. Valerie walked over to the window and Pete followed.

"Where do you want me?" He kissed her neck and then her shoulder.

"I don't care, just fill me." Pete complied by pushing Valerie against the window, her breasts and nipples squashed against the glass as he entered her ass again.

"Uhh.." Valerie groaned as he pulled up one of her legs then the other to penetrate her anus all the way. Still pressed against the window Valerie felt her body tighten around him as he continued to pleasure her ass, drips of her liquid dropping to the floor. Pete kept pushing, kept grinding against her gate causing her to cum again. He turned her around, taking her tongue into his mouth as her back leaned against the window.

He aimed high into her tight little hole, Valerie felt light headed wanting him to never stop. Higher, higher. Then harder, deeper, until cum shot out of Pete into her ass again.

"Ah!" Valerie moaned, Pete came six times in an instant. Still holding her legs he reentered her sweet vagina, her soaking wet hole that craved to be touched. He swiveled his cock inside her, back and forth. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!" Each time was harder and faster, stronger, making her clit jump. Her body felt as if it were vibrating, Pete felt himself bubble, he meshed his mouth after she turned her head then he shove himself hard inside her, she came and then he came, six more times.

"Ahh." Valerie moaned.

"Almost done..." Pete grunted as he shot more cum inside her, then another, until it became twelve equal shots inside her body, causing him to weaken. Once release from one another Valerie sat on the floor, spreading her legs as the cum came pouring out nonstop.

"It's so hot." Valerie murmured "I feel like I might pass out again.."

"Same." Pete sat on the floor tapped out.

"That was great." Valerie closed her eyes reliving the moment "If you can make love to me like that every day I might have to quit my job."

Pete laughed "I don't think you would even if I did. But I'm still taking you out, wherever you want."

"Good, I like being able to have what I want." Valerie seemed really happy despite the fact that they were just starting to date. She and Pete had fucked, have had sex, and screwed from years on end, but when they became one this time, it felt different. There was a tenderness, a smooth warmth that covered their bodies as they were together as one.

A few hours later the floors were cleaned, and so was the couch (for the most part). Dinner had been made and consumed while watching a movie, sharing a laugh. It was night and Pete had regained his strength. He sat on the bed waiting for Valerie who was washing all the cum away. They were both stark naked, there was no need to hide anything from one another. She sat down next to him.

"It feels like we're finally able to connect, when we get back how will it feel?"

"If it's real enough." Pete said "True enough, we'll make it work." Pete kissed her and rolled onto the bed, Valerie lowered her body onto him, connected, they moved again, her kisses her rapid with hunger as she grinded her body against his, the soft stroking and stimulation to her clit was giving her a blissful feeling. Pete then rolled over on top of her.

Instead of being rough, he took his time and traveled through her body at a moderate pace feeling every muscle of her walls wrap around his member who rubbed against her cervix instead of hitting at it. Pete linked hands with her as they ascended into their joy, small bursts of liquid shot out, and their passion allowed them to reach a nirvana state.

They went to bed wrapped in each others arms.

In the morning Pete slid inside her vagina from the side, she came twice afterwards. When he picked her up in the air to penetrate her deeply, she came three times. When he bent her over onto the bed and pushed himself into her ass, she came three more times. In the shower legs raised high, in her puffy pink cavern, he thrusted into her repeatedly, she came four times.

In all the times that she came, including when she was on the floor with her legs bent forward, her back curving forward, vaginal and anal penetration, she wondered why he hadn't cum yet, on the sink, against the dresser.

Valerie did a handstand in the bedroom, Pete moved one of his legs over hers, holding her legs opened he pushed his cock inside her causing Valerie's arms to quake, but not as much as when he took her ass from that position. He sat down on the bed and placed her in his lap, rocking his cock into her plush like pussy, feeling the cum cover himself all over.

"Oh! Oh!" He bounced her on his lap, he kept doing so until she came again, and then he took her ass in the same position "Ahh.." Her ass had been pummeled, swelling from the rough sex they had throughout this morning, it felt tight and plump. Pete groaned pulling her down onto his cock. "Uhh! Uhhh! Pete!" His hands tightly around her ass spreading her cheeks apart.

Pete felt her cum, and all the energy that he stored was released into her anal cavity into her rectum. Valerie quivered, so much heat filling her ass up, pushing it's way out. Pete pushed again, causing Valerie to cum once more, he continued to pump her ass, feeling the slick cum wash around inside her.

"Pete!" Valerie groaned, she thought her mind was about to break from such heat, such fire. Pete finally gave one last triumphant thrust, cumming again.

"Ahh..." Valerie let her head drop on his shoulder, but then she felt another warm shot "Ohh."

Pete was still shooting out cum. "So hot.." Valerie said against his neck, another shot up.

"Yeah...I still...have...more." Pete grunted as he shot two loads into her again.

"My ass is too full." Pete was still in need of release so he quickly reentered her vagina, her sticky well, reaching to her gate where he released five consecutive loads. "Ohh!" Then another five, and then another. Then one final cumming.

"Oh god.." Valerie said "You're too much."

Pete nodded "I couldn't stop it..." Valerie smiled kissing his neck "It's alright, it felt so nice, so I can forgive you." Pete removed himself from her dripping cunt, cum exploded out of her, slowly dripping onto the bed, both of them laid onto the sheets looking at one another, tired.

"How can you cum so many times in a row? I almost ran out of room." Valerie stretched herself across the bed feeling the soft non-soaked parts of the sheet.

"I got really hot." Pete said half smiling "It felt nice being with you."

"Nice?"

"Wonderful, is that okay with you?"

"Yes. But now I need another wash and breakfast." Valerie rolled off her bed and as expected Pete followed her into the shower, where they kissed as they got pelted by the water. Pete rubbed his fingers around her opening, volunteering to clean her. Valerie shrugged, there was nothing wrong with a kiss against her bottom lips, the cum and soap had washed away.

He got onto his knees moving his index finger along the outline of her vagina, inserting his finger to feel the sheer skin, still warm to touch. Pete inserted a second finger smoothing it inside her, feeling her walls tighten. Valerie placed her hands against the shower wall, Pete stirred his fingers inside her, feeling her thick waters swell inside her. He leaned his head down and licked against her lips moving his fingers about.

Valerie sighed against the wall, his tongue touched against her clit, wrapped around it and squeezed, it was talented. Pete used his other hand to widen her gate pushing his wet tongue inside her, tasting her juices, darting in and out, swirling around to taste honey.

"Mmm." Valerie closed her eyes and let Pete take control, he sucked against her core, slurping down her waters, the constant moisture. The more he sucked the more she spilled her contents into his mouth. Fingering her faster, wagging his tongue roughly against her softest parts, he wanted to taste her cum. Patiently, he waited until she exploded. Juice squirted everywhere, Pete licked against her as she came, consuming anything left over.

Valerie turned around, Pete pushed her against the wall kissing her, tracing kisses down her neck, to her shoulder, then her chest. He squeezed her breasts as his mouth traveled back around her neck, up to her lips, pressing them together, pulling at them. He pressed his thumbs against her nipples, rubbing hard in a circular motion, a warm milk secreted from them as he rubbed again causing Valerie to feel herself start to drip again.

Pete lowered his head and sucked onto one of her nipples, feeling it's heat, drinking it's fluids as he pulled the other causing milk to shoot out. It was a small dull pain, but it felt so good, she didn't want it to stop.

But they still didn't have enough strength to continue. So once they were out of the bathroom, they got dressed, headed downstairs and ate breakfast. Valerie wanted something light for herself, two pieces of toast with blackberry jam, a sausage link, and scrambled eggs. The choice of drink was orange juice. Pete opted for a blueberry muffin, bacon, and pancakes. They each contributed into cooking as well as sharing.

They sat on the stools by the isle and ate, Valerie took a piece of bacon and Pete got half of her link, teasing one another, laughing. Afterwards Valerie called Hailey, to check in on her and Zack.

According to Hailey, Zack was better, and the resort was running as usual. Zack was receiving stimulation at the desk, Anna was putting fear into staffers, Smith was lazing about when his shift came, Diane was teaching private sessions, and Grant was plunging into patients in need of releasing trapped sex toys. Gia was now calling on Hailey since Valerie wasn't there, with Zack's assistance of course.

Valerie went outside to see the outside, she was surrounded by trees in an open field. Valerie walked out to catch the sun on her skin, to breathe actual air that wasn't trapped inside. Pete sat on the cabin porch, it was small with no bench, kind of thin with small stair steps.

"Are you going to go hunting?" Pete asked, she was about five feet away, there wasn't much noise out, just small rustles of bushes and one bird chirping to the second.

"I'm not for hunting." Valerie told him "It's killing for sport, it's not my sort of entertainment."

"Do you walk a trail somewhere here?"

"Sometimes, it's behind the cabin though."

"Any foxes?"

"Nope, let me show you." Valerie walked behind the cabin showing an opening between the trees, as Pete neared the path he saw little white wild flowers growing all over the grass. Valerie led him to another smaller field where all the flowers faded to a faded yellow. Pete walked over into the center of the field looking up, it was a peaceful place where barely any noise could be heard but the wind.

"What do you think?" Valerie asked "I thought it should be a longer trail, somewhere I could walk a few miles and back, but I enjoy the quiet."

"I think it's freeing." Pete replied "Besides you walk up how many flights of stairs before your shift ends, then you take your heels off sometimes in the elevator on your way down."

"That's different, walking in heels is a profession if you didn't know. I work in those heels, so they have to work with me. If they don't I take them off."

Pete smiled "Excuses?"

"I don't excuse myself from footwear."

"I got my energy back." Pete said turning to her "But then again maybe your heels are too important of a topic."

Valerie crossed her arms grinning "I'll let that slide." She pushed her lips to his and they both bent down onto the ground, Valerie's head was being crowned by a ring of flowers that she laid on. Valerie wore a dress instead of a skirt today, so Pete had to pull up the skirt of her dress to pull down her thong, he pushed his pants off, then his boxers. Valerie had her knees up, Pete's body in the center of them.

Pete pressed his mouth against her, feeling the texture of her tongue as he pushed himself inside her watery well, filling her to the rim with himself. He gave long thrusts, gentle ones that made Valerie cringe from his light touch, but she didn't mind it. She wrapped her arms around his neck as their bodies connected, hard against soft, wind blowing against their bodies as they made love in the field.

When they came they continued, neither one could resist the other, twice, then thrice. When they came two from their third round the sun was rising. Pete offered to carry a tired Valerie inside, she laughed as he picked her up over his shoulder. She told him she could walk, but he refused to put her down until they made it back inside.

He held her against the couch as they watch some silly show on the television. Forgetting all thoughts of Cum As You Are.