The Female Agent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna offered Marcia a full apology and promised she will make sure Tom makes it up to her and Louise somehow. Perhaps Louise would like a private date with Tom? But she wasn't done there, every setback was also an opportunity.

"And ladies, as recompense for having to witness Tom's shameful behaviour tonight, I'm happy to offer you a large discount on any hiring of Tom in the future. Whatever your needs, I will make sure he fully complies with your wishes."

Olivia Winshaw was the first mother to jump in! Oh yes - she explained - her company had just become the first in America to have an all-female board. Perhaps Tom would like to umm...perform for them at their celebratory party?

This was exactly the sort of pro-women initiative Brianna wanted to see, and was more than happy to offer Tom's 'services' to such a good cause. Public support of female empowerment promotions was such good business these days.

With several more lucrative contracts secured for Tom's next private performances, Brianna said her goodbyes and dragged a defeated Tom out of the house and to her car, naked and leashed.

As Tom dared a quick look back he saw the five girls and five mothers pointing and laughing at him. But he knew he'd never escape these scheming women. Already he'd been mandated to take the chubby Louise girl out and kiss her in public!!! And he hated the sound of an all-female board using him in some celebration of a feminist victory. As his tender penis was roughly dragged by the leash, Tom knew that this part of his life would only intensify, for all his pretensions of being a global superstar, he was merely a silly prop for women to toy with and objectify.

12