The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 01

Story Info
A university student is paid to be the subject of a lecture.
1.3k words
4.46
26.2k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
65 Followers

Louise is in her final year of university, with student loans a constant worry hanging over her. So when she saw a poster, offering a large sum of money to a woman willing to be the subject of an unorthodox lecture, she signed up without too much thought. The ad had mentioned being comfortable being nude in front of an audience, so she had assumed it was a life drawing class or something similar. She thought it sounded exciting, and anyway she needed the money, so she was happy when they called her to say that she had been selected.

On the day of the lecture, Louise took a shower, to make sure she looked her best for whatever was in store for her. She thoroughly cleaned her long brown hair, and scrubbed her toned body. As she was drying herself off, the reality started to sink in. She looked down at her slim figure and C-cup breasts, knowing that soon many other eyes would be on her.

When she arrived, she was given a lengthy document to read through and a waiver to sign. The more she read, the more concerned she was. The document described how her anatomy would be studied in detail, including her responses to sexual stimuli. It declared that she may feel some pain but no lasting damage and no risk of pregnancy or STIs. Louise didn't know whether to be horrified or relieved that these things were specified. It outlined that only the lecturer would touch her but that many people would have the opportunity to stimulate her. She didn't know what this even meant, let alone what sort of lecture this was turning out to be. It stated that there were several stages to the process and that after each stage she would have the choice of whether or not to continue, but that each stage would come with additional compensation. Lastly, it reassured her that she could stop everything at any point, by merely saying the word 'red'.

After reading the document, Louise's mind was telling her to run, however she couldn't help but notice that she was beginning to feel turned on by the idea. She had fantasised about being in a situation like this, but had always thought it would remain just that, a fantasy. She knew she would regret missing out on this opportunity if she left now, and she could always change her mind or just do one stage if she didn't like it. With that, she picked up the pen and signed the waiver, her hand shaking.

She returned it to the receptionist who gave her a warm smile and patted her hand. She then gave Louise a gown to change into and directed her to the room she would be waiting in. After a short while a tall woman knocked and entered the room, introducing herself to Louise as Professor Windsor. The professor was dressed smartly in a suit, she looked kind but nonetheless powerful.

"How are you feeling, Louise?" The professor asked.

"Um... a little nervous" The student had her hands firmly clasped together.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything you don't want to, you can always use your safeword, okay? And when I've delivered this lecture at other universities, the subjects have actually found that they've quite enjoyed themselves." Professor Windsor smirked and winked at Louise. "I'll be calling you through shortly."

Louise waited and could hear chattering as students filtered into the lecture hall. She was then collected and led onto the stage, behind a curtain, like the ones you would find around a hospital bed. She had yet to see the audience, when she was directed to sit upright on an examination table.

"Oh and most people find it easier to put this on to begin with" The professor handed her a blindfold. Louise took it and hesitated, but upon reflection decided it may be easier to not be able to see everyone ogling her body. She placed the blindfold on and shifted in her seat.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming along to my guest lecture on female anatomy and pleasure" Louise felt her stomach flip at the words. "We have a very kind volunteer with us today that will be our subject of study, so please be kind and respectful. The importance of today's lecture is to share real knowledge, to offset poor sex education in schools and misinformation from so many young people learning from pornography, rather than the correct channels. The length and content of today's lecture will be decided on our subject's comfort levels as that is priority. As such, please do not have unrealistic expectations of what today may hold. Now we will begin with the basics of anatomy."

Louise heard the curtain get pulled back and was hyperaware of what was going on around her. She heard footsteps approaching and then a firm hand on her shoulder.

"I will begin by lowering the top of the subject's gown" Louise felt the string around her neck being undone, her shoulders raised up. The thin fabric then fell down into her lap. The room was silent. Her nipples were already erect from being barely covered by the thin material and she instantly raised her hands to cover her breasts. Professor Windsor turned off her microphone headset and leaned to Louise's ear "Relax dear, you have a beautiful body, just relax your arms and sit up straight... There you go, good girl" Louise felt a spread of warmth throughout her body.

"Now above the waist we have many common pleasure points such as the ears" Louise felt something tickle her ears, perhaps a feather "The neck" the feather moved down and caressed her neck, making Louise bite her lip. "Ah yes, it seems that is a turn-on for this particular subject". Louise's cheeks flushed red. "Moving down to the breasts... and the areolas... if you cast your eyes to the screen you will see that the subject's breathing is getting heavier and her skin is getting flushed".

'The screen?!' Louise thought. Knowing that the whole audience, size unbeknownst to her, could see her body and reactions close up, on a screen re-ignited her nerves and embarrassment.

"Now, let's replace the top of the gown and if you could please lay back and I will help guide your legs into the stirrups" Louise tried to enjoy briefly regaining her modesty but was painfully expectant of what was coming next. She felt the professor's strong hands lifting her legs up into the leg rests waiting for her.

"I'll just adjust the camera angle, there we go, perfect!" Louise's stomach felt like it was trying to escape her body, which only got worse when she felt her legs get spread wide apart. "Now, the external part of the female genitalia is called the vulva, here are the labia majora and the labia minora" The subject felt light touches between her legs, from a gloved hand, which must have been very delicate pointing. She felt so exposed and more naked than she had ever felt in her life. At the top of the labia minora, we find the clitoris, within the clitoral hood. Moving down from here, we find the vaginal opening, the perineum and the anus."

'I might as well be a sex doll, exposed like this and talked about like an object' the young woman thought.

"At the vaginal opening, we can see the beginnings of arousal fluid being secreted, which is completely normal in this situation." Louise's arms flew up to her face, desperate for some relief from her embarrassment.

Once again, with the microphone off, Windsor leaned in to Louise's ear "You're doing so well, sweetie. This completes the first stage, the next stage will involve me stimulating your breasts, clitoris and vagina. Would you like to continue?"

Louise hesitated, but as much as she was humiliated by the thought of the next stage, she was also excited, which she couldn't deny from herself or the audience. They'd all seen that she was getting wet and every part of her body, she might as well get some pleasure from it.

"Yes, Professor. I would like to continue."

"Lovely!"

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
65 Followers