The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 03

Story Info
Louise has her anal first time in front of an audience.
2.4k words
4.55
20.4k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers

"Students, if I could have your attention please!" Professor Windsor said in a commanding tone of voice. "I am pleased to announce that the subject has agreed to move on to the next stage of the lecture... Anal stimulation."

The audience were getting more comfortable as the lecture went on and there was applause from several of them. Louise felt proud and embarrassed that they were all excited to see her be used anally for the first time.

"Now, an important part of anal sex is preparation. Some people don't mind some mess, but if you want things to be clean you will need to prepare first. As the subject wasn't expecting this today, it will likely not be clean inside, so we will need to clean it out."

"No!" Louise exclaimed. The professor turned off the microphones again and leaned in to speak to Louise.

"Do you remember what it is you need to say if you'd like to stop, darling?"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"I - I - I know what it is but I don't want to say it." Louise whispered.

"And why is that, subject?"

"I want to continue"

"Okay we will continue then and you will be receiving an enema in front of this audience, unless you use your safe word. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Professor"

"And when do you use your safe word?"

"At any point if I need or want anything to stop."

"Good girl" She turned the microphones back on. "Thank you for your patience everyone. As I was saying, we will clean the subject internally by administering an enema. If you yourselves need to clean anally, you can buy a douche as an easy, cheaper alternative, however as I have the equipment, today we will do an enema."

The professor, rolled out a large enema bag, hanging from a stand.

"Another major part of anal sex is lubricant, to avoid pain and help things move easily. I will add a water based lubricant to the enema nozzle and to the anus."

Louise gasped and gripped onto the examination table as she felt a gloved finger rub lubricant over her anus.

"Are you ready, subject?"

"Yes, Professor"

"Okay. I will now slowly push the nozzle inside."

"Ooh! Ahh!" Louise was humiliated at making any noises, knowing that every person in the room could hear her over the speakers, but she couldn't help it. This feeling of her arsehole being invaded was completely new to her.

"Relax, sweetie. There we go, the nozzle is inside. It is only thin, however it can be a very strange sensation the first time, so it is important to take things slowly. I will allow the subject a moment to adjust before turning the water on. Here you can see the subject clenching its anus around the nozzle, getting used to the feeling."

Louise groaned at the humiliation of everyone seeing her exposed and vulnerable.

"Okay, I will now turn the water on. How does it feel, subject?"

"Weird" Louise whispered almost imperceptibly.

"Please speak up, so everyone can hear."

"It feels weird, Professor. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Yes it will feel strange and you have a lot more water to take inside of you still."

"Oh god."

"Let's help the subject, by providing a distraction shall we?" Louise felt her nipples being rolled between the professor's fingers again. "I will place the nipple clamps on again, this time a little tighter."

"Ouch!" Louise felt her first nipple getting squeezed painfully. "Fuck, owww!" Her second nipple was now stinging too.

"Whoever had the remote earlier, please pass it on to someone else who would like to stimulate the subject."

Louise heard a slight commotion, it seemed that several people were trying to gain control of the remote. Whoever won control was not hanging around because soon her nipples were vibrating very intensely. She was very glad for the distraction as her stomach was beginning to cramp.

"Students, we can now see the subject's stomach is becoming a little distended from the water."

"Please, Professor, I can't take any more water."

"Shh, shh, you can, you're doing really well. We will stop soon, for your first enema, we won't do too much but you can take a little more."

The nipple clamps had been turned down to a light buzz and now all Louise could think about was the pain in her stomach and how desperately she felt like she needed to go to the toilet.

"I have turned the water off now. The subject is sufficiently full. Now subject, I will remove the nozzle and you will hold the water inside you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Professor" Louise was very nervous, not knowing if she would be able to keep the water in. What she didn't realise was that the professor had already put a large container underneath her, to catch any water that may come out.

The subject felt the nozzle being slowly pulled out of her anus, as the end of it eventually popped out, the Professor quickly pressed against Louise's anus, helping her keep the water inside.

"Well done, subject, you only leaked a little. Now keep squeezing, I don't want you to release yet. Shuffle down the table, good girl."

The professor adjusted the table so that Louise was partially sitting up. The movement made the clamps pull down on Louise's sensitive nipples.

"Please, Professor, I really need to release."

"Go ahead" Louise hesitated. "I said go ahead, subject."

Louise's face was bright red as she released her water-filled bowels in front of an audience of her peers. She let out a little at first and then couldn't hold it back anymore. At the same time, her nipple clamps were turned up to the highest vibration. Echoing around the room was an embarrassing mix of sounds. Louise groaned and panted as the sound of her expelled enema hitting the container could be heard by everyone. She was sure she heard a few people remark on how gross it was. Although she was now clean, Louise had never felt so dirty.

"It seems as the subject released its bowels, it also let out some urine, which is not uncommon." Louise's face turned bright red. not only had she been forced to empty her bowels in front of an audience, she had also accidentally wet herself! "As you can see, we have cleaned a lot out of the subject. I will now insert the nozzle once more, to do a small, final rinse."

'Oh not again' Louise thought, bracing herself. The nozzle went in a little easier this time. She only took a fraction of the water as the first time, before the professor withdrew the enema nozzle.

"Good girl, hold briefly and then release when you are ready."

Louise released the water and screamed in pain as, for the second time today, the nipple clamps were removed and the blood rushed back in.

"While the subject rests, I will dispose of this dirty water and get the equipment for us to make the most of this nice clean, anus."

Louise tried to recover herself. Her mind was whirring with all of the different sensations she had experienced, and all that was still to come.

After a few moments, the professor returned. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, Professor. I'm nervous but I'm ready for you to use my butt hole."

"I'm glad, subject." The professor let out a little chuckle. "Now, remembering what we said earlier, I will begin slowly and using a lot of lube."

The professor began working her index finger in circles around Louise's anus, slowly she inserted the tip of her finger, then withdrew it again. She repeated the same process, circling her anus and inserting her finger. Each time she pushed slightly deeper. Louise moaned as she stretched around the teacher's finger.

"The subject has now taken my whole finger." Louise was surprised, she had always expected anal to be incredibly painful but so far she was actually just enjoying the new sensation.

The professor slowly started moving her whole finger in and out, gradually getting faster.

"As you can hear by the subject's moaning, when done correctly, anal can be very pleasurable for a woman. Let's see if we can make it even more pleasurable with another finger."

The professor slid her index finger almost entirely out, leaving the tip still holding Louise's anus open and started working in another fingertip.

"Aghh, oh my god!" Louise exclaimed.

"We can help the subject relax by providing some pleasure." The professor took the thumb of her free hand and made slow, gentle circles on Louise's clitoris. "There, see how that has allowed me to start inserting another finger?"

The professor kept rubbing Louise's clitoris as she pushed her two fingers deeper. Louise's hips started bucking up and down and her moans were near constant now. The professor took this as her cue to finishing pushing her fingers in as far as they could go. She pumped her fingers in and out of Louise's arsehole, which until a short while ago was completely virgin.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" Louise begged.

Professor Windsor kept fingering her anus and rubbing her clit, harder and faster until...

"Fuck, fuck, yessssss!" Louise came for yet another time.

Professor Windsor changed her gloves, then pushed two fingers into Louise's vagina and made a scooping motion. She pulled them out, completely coated in the subject's arousal fluid. She held her fingers up to the camera and separated them, showing the audience just how wet Louise was.

"As you can see, the subject has become incredibly aroused by her first anal fucking." Louise groaned. Even though she had faced countless humiliating comments today, she felt every one in her core.

"Seeing as she seems to enjoy it so much, it would be shame to leave her anus empty."

Louise felt something pressing against her anus again, this time a lot more firm than the professor's fingers. She groaned as her anus began stretching around it.

"Now that she is getting used to having her anus filled, let's see if the subject can take this whole toy without any clitoral stimulation. There, that's it, relax dear!"

The professor maintained her pressure and kept slowly sliding in the toy. Louise gasped when her anus closed around it.

"See again how she is clenching and unclenching around the butt plug. It can be a rather strange sensation but many enjoy it."

The professor firmly tapped the base of the plug, pushing it deeper inside.

"Oooh" Louise moaned.

"Yes as expected, this particular specimen seems to enjoy having her anus held open. I would now like to invite anyone who would like a closer look to form a queue. You may not touch the subject however you may take a moment to view her up close. Note her erect nipples, swollen clitoris, wet vagina and anus held open."

Louise didn't think she could bear it and her hands flew between her legs, trying to cover herself up. The professor placed a firm hand on Louise's shoulder and spoke with an even firmer tone. "Subject, you are here to help these students learn. Now please place your hands next to your sides immediately."

Louise very reluctantly and slowly moved her arms to her sides, giving the students a full, up-close view of her genitals. Even though she couldn't help but protest, the humiliation was turning her on even more. If she didn't already know it, she was harshly reminded of it when the first student stepped up and muttered to someone "oh my god, you can smell her pussy from here".

"Let's sit you up a little more, so the students can see your breasts better and you can get a better view of them" said the professor.

"What? No, please!" Louise exclaimed but despite her protests, the professor removed her blindfold. The final piece of dignity she had left was taken away as her identity was fully revealed. Louise blinked repeatedly, as she adjusted to the light, then the full reality of the situation lay before her... The lecture hall was full of her peers, she had never seen such a well attended lecture before. On top of that, there was a very long queue of students waiting to get a better look at her, most of them were male, but there were a few female too. No boy had ever seen her naked, until today. Louise's eyes scanned down the line, relieved to not recognise anyone until she saw Matt, a boy she had worked with on a project before. Her arms flew up to her face, hiding her embarrassment.

"As you cannot follow instructions, I will have to give you some help." The professor took one of Louise's hands, pulled it to her side and slipped it through a soft cuff. She tightened it and then repeated it on the other side, Louise pulled her arms but realised she was completely helpless and couldn't move her arms in from the edge of the examination table at all. The only power she still had would be to lift her legs out of the stirrups and close them, but it seems as soon as she thought of it, so did the professor. She tooks straps that were dangling from the stirrups and closed them over Louise's legs. All she could do was lie there and watch has she was visually defiled by her classmates.

Louise began breathing heavily, too heavily. The professor kneeled next to her and placed a hand on her chest.

"Shhh, shh, shh, it's okay, breathe. Good, deep breaths. Do you need to stop?" The professor's tone changed to care and concern.

"No professor, it's just all so much"

"You're doing very well, I am so proud of you. I've never had a subject get this far before."

Louise swelled with pride and vowed to keep going on with whatever was thrown at her. Then it was Matt's turn to step up. His eyes started between her legs, he leaned in close and then slowly looked up her body, lingering on her breasts then reaching her crimson face. He smiled at her. "Nice" he remarked, then moved on.

Louise's shame was unmatched, it was one thing having strangers look at her but people she knew? Luckily there were only a few people left in the queue before this ordeal would be over.

When all the students were back in their seats, the professor looked at Louise and said "Subject, there is one final stage. This will include audience members stimulating you with remote-controlled toys. Would you like to continue?"

This time, Louise didn't have to consider her answer "Yes, professor!" she said, eagerly.

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers