The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 04

Story Info
Louise is teased and finds a new dominant in her life.
4.8k words
4.59
12k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers

Louise was bound to an examination table, with her whole body exposed to a lecture hall full of her peers. She was now on the final stage of her body being used as a teaching subject by Professor Windsor. She had been brought to multiple orgasms, been fingered both vaginally and anally and been thoroughly humiliated. At first, Louise had signed up for this for the money, but the further on she went, the more she was being driven by her mind and body's desires, than the payments.

"Students, please follow the QR code on the screen if you would like to be one of the people stimulating the subject in this stage. You will need to complete a quiz on what we've learned so far, so I hope you've been paying attention. The top scorers will each have control of a device that can stimulate the subjects body." The professor announced. She then went over to Louise and removed the straps holding her legs apart in stirrups and the cuffs around her wrists.

"Subject, whilst they're doing the quiz, I want you to stretch your body out, here stand up." Professor Windsor took Louise's hands and slowly helped her to her feet.

As Louise sat up and got to her feet, she was reminded of the butt plug that was still inside her. She had gotten used to the feeling but as she shifted around it moved inside her a little. Louise hated to admit it to herself but she quite liked the feeling.

Louise moved around and stretched her limbs, she hadn't noticed it too badly but the professor was right, her body was aching somewhat.

"Here" The professor handed her a glass of water, which she drank, gratefully. "Okay, are you ready to continue?"

"Yes please, professor" Louise was no longer attempting to hide her enjoyment of being exposed and used.

"Okay, please bend over the table, with your back to the audience, good girl"

Louise felt the professor's gloved hand tap her inner thighs firmly and she dutifully spread her legs apart. She felt something being slowly pushed into her vagina. Louise bit her lip. Once it was all the way in, she felt the toy also resting on her clitoris. She waited eagerly, legs spread, back arched and forearms resting on the table.

"Okay everyone, our top scorer on the quiz was respondent number 52, please come down to the front." Louise heard footsteps and resisted the urge to look around and see who it was. "Would you like to control the vaginal and clitoral toy, or the anal toy?"

"The vaginal and clitoral one, please" Louise's head snapped around and what she saw confirmed her fear. Holding the remote, she saw her flatmate, Stevie. Louise's jaw dropped as the two made eye contact. Stevie smirked and winked back at her. Louise's face was once again bright red, she turned back around to face away from the audience, her mind reeling. How could she walk around at home, knowing that her flatmate had not only seen her most intimate parts, but had controlled her pleasure too? How could they ever go back to normal after this?

"Our second highest scorer was respondent number 205, come on down"

'Ugh, this is not a gameshow' Louise thought. She couldn't believe over 200 people had all tried to get to control her body.

"Okay, both of you have fun with your controls and seeing the effect it has on the subject. Her microphone is back on so that everyone can hear her responses and of course there is the screen for a close up of her facial expressions."

Louise needed no reminder of how little dignity she had left, but before she could ponder on it, she felt the butt plug start vibrating inside her and let out a gasp. It continued on low for around a minute before the vibrations strengthened. Again, around a minute passed before there was a change but this time it wasn't the vibrations... Was the plug thrusting inside her?

"Ooooh" Louise's moan played over the auditorium's speakers. She was enjoying the butt plug but was becoming increasingly desperate for some sensations in her vagina or on her clitoris. The butt plug thrusted a little faster. "Mmm"

Louise reached up with one hand and began playing with her nipples, desperate for more stimulation. She didn't care that everyone could see her playing with herself on screen, she just wanted more than just the butt plug.

The professor approached her "Here, subject, let me take care of that for you" she took Louise's hand and placed it back down on the table. The professor's hand roamed around Louise's chest, squeezing her breasts and caressing her nipples.

"Oh yeah, yes, fuck" Louise's hips were rocking up and down and her chest was pushed out, into the professor's touch. The butt plug's vibrations and thrusting increased at the same time. "Please professor, she's not doing anything" Louise nodded back at Stevie.

"Subject, she won the quiz, she gets to choose what she does or does not do." Louise moaned in frustration "Everyone, your classmate is showing you an excellent example of how denial and frustration can heighten arousal, see how the subject is getting desperate for stimulation? Keeping this up can lead to enhanced sensitivity and more powerful orgasms when, I mean if, the desired stimulation is given."

Louise hung her head down, despite everything she had already felt and the orgasms she had already had, she couldn't bear the thought of not getting an orgasm right now. The professor squeezed Louise's nipples firmly and her head quickly lifted back up. Now that she had been brought back to the moment, she tried her best to focus on her anus and breasts to see if that alone could bring her to orgasm. This went on for quite some time until eventually the professor spoke.

"Unfortunately, we are coming to the end of our time-"

"Agghhhhhh, oh my god yes, please don't stop" Louise exclaimed. Her vagina and clitoris were suddenly being vibrated on what she thought must have been the highest setting. She thought she would orgasm immediately but just when she was about to, the vibrations stopped immediately. "NO" Louise cried out, dejected.

The professor laughed and said "You're a cruel one" to Stevie. "Unfortunately that really is the end of the lecture today."

The butt plug turned off too and Louise slumped down onto the table.

"Thank you for coming along today everyone. If you know anyone who couldn't make it today, or have any questions I will be in seminar room 3 tomorrow afternoon. A recording of today's lecture will be played and I will be able to answer any questions too."

'A recording! Not only have I been exposed to everyone but it has been recorded?' Louise thought.

"Now, I think a round of applause is in order for our excellent subject" the whole lecture hall burst into applause. Louise smiled.

As everyone started filing out of the room, the professor got Louise sat up on the table and helped her put her paper gown back on. Footsteps approached them and the professor turned around.

"Hello, any questions and you will need to come to the seminar tomorrow."

Louise looked over and saw it was Stevie "oh it's okay, professor, that's my flatmate".

"I thought I'd walk you home" Stevie said. Both women exchanged awkward smiles, until Louise unexpectedly burst into tears.

Stevie rushed forwards and embraced Louise, who cried quietly into her shoulder.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Professor Windsor asked.

"Yes, I am, I really enjoyed it, it's just a lot, you know?"

"Yes, it's very normal to have a big release of emotion after a session like that. I'm glad you enjoyed it and you did so very well. I'm actually very impressed."

"Thank you. For everything"

"You're most welcome"

Stevie held Louise until she pulled away slightly. The pair looked into each other's eyes and Stevie leaned forwards to kiss Louise on the cheek. When she pulled away, Louise pulled her back in and their lips met. It was tentative at first, they had kissed before, but only when they had been drunk. This time was different. They pulled apart and rested their foreheads together. The professor busied herself with tidying things and left the pair to talk.

"That was so hot, you were so hot" Stevie said.

"Haha, thank you. I'm a bit embarrassed, well, a lot embarrassed" Louise looked down into her lap. Stevie lifted her chin up so that they were making eye contact again.

"Yeah but did you like it?"

"Yes"

"And did it turn you on?"

"Yes" Louise admitted.

"Well then that's what matters." Louise smiled at her "should we get you home?"

"Yes please"

"Ladies, before you leave, Louise is there anything you need from me right now?"

"No, I don't think so professor."

"Okay, here is my card if you do ever need to get in touch. You should receive your payment within the next couple of days but if there are any problems, please let me know."

"Oh yeah, um thanks"

"And the last thing... I use new toys for each subject, so if you would like to keep any from today, you're more than welcome to."

"Oh that would be great, thank you!" Louise said.

"Yes, yes it would" Stevie chimed in, grinning.

"Which would you like to keep?" The professor asked.

"Umm, all of them please" Louise said quietly.

"No problem, and the ones still inside you, do you need any help removing them?"

"I think you should keep them in, what do you think?" said Stevie. Louise liked the idea, plus she was hoping that she would get the orgasm she had been left on the brink of by Stevie.

"Um, yes, sure" Louise replied.

"Okay, here are the other toys and instruments from today, they've all been cleaned. And here are the remote controls for the two inside you." Louise squirmed in her seat, she had regained some clothing but really she still felt completely exposed. "Your belongings are just in the room through that door" the professor pointed. "Again, if you need anything at all please let me know and thank you for being such a wonderful subject."

The professor walked away and Louise felt strangely sad that the lecture was over.

"So um, I'll go and get dressed, I guess and then we can walk home?"

"Yeah sounds good, but I think you have something that belongs to me"

"Huh?" Louise was confused until Stevie raised an eyebrow and looked at Louise's hand, still holding the remote control to the toy in her vagina. "Oh, that"

Stevie maintained eye contact, staring at Louise expectantly. Louise knew she could keep hold of it, the lecture had ended and things were back to normal. Except... she felt compelled to do what Stevie wanted of her. She handed over the remote.

As Louise got herself dressed, she was bracing herself for the toy inside her to turn on. It stayed off the whole time she got dressed, gathered herself and went out to meet Stevie.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes"

For the first couple of minutes there was very little talking between them, until Stevie said "I never knew you were submissive".

"Yeah well I'd never really done much of it until today. Like I always fantasised about that kind of stuff but other than a bit of light bondage and some playful spanking, my real life had actually been quite vanilla."

"That's so impressive"

"What do you mean?" Louise asked.

"Well to go from having next to no experience to doing what you did today, you've got guts."

"Yeah I suppose so"

"I like that in a sub"

There was silence for a while again, but Louise's stomach had butterflies. Eventually she broke the silence.

"So like, the way you teased me earlier and stuff, do you... have experience in this kind of thing?" Louise asked.

"What do you mean?"

Louise sighed, "Like have you ever dominated someone before?"

"I have yes, a little bit. But it's something I want to explore more."

"Me too" replied Louise. "What do you think about exploring it together? I mean I understand if not, we do live together and if it would make things weird then I completely understand and we can just pretend all of this never happened." Louise's words tumbled out.

"I don't think we could ever pretend this never happened. And besides, I think this is too good of an opportunity for us to ignore it" said Stevie.

"Are you sure becau-" Louise's sentence was cut short when she felt vibrations between her legs. "Oh"

"Yeah, I'm sure" Stevie laughed. "Come on, keep walking, lets get home. We've got a lot to talk about"

Louise tried to keep up but the toy was distracting her. The vibrations stayed on low the whole walk home, but in her already aroused state, she found it very difficult to keep composed.

Once they arrived at their flat, Stevie said "let's sit at the table and have a cup of tea".

"Okay" Louise sat down, whilst Stevie made the tea. The vibrations increased slightly and Louise began to moan softly.

"Are you okay over there?"

"Yes, just, mmm, just ahhhh" Louise panted.

"Here we go, milk no sugar" Stevie placed two cups of tea on the table and sat opposite her flatmate. The toy turned off and Louise did her best to not show her disappointment. "So, if we start exploring this dynamic, with me as your dominant, and you my submissive, what kind of thing are you looking for?" Stevie said.

"Um well, I don't have anything specific in mind really, I just-"

"Just what?" Louise hesitated. "Tell me." Stevie's tone of voice was strong and persuasive.

"I just really want to explore my submissive side and push my boundaries and obviously I trust you and there's always been an attraction here so it just makes sense."

"Wow, yes. I mean, you're right I just wasn't expecting you to say it." Stevie was shocked, the two had always had small flirtations but it had always been unspoken that it didn't go any further, probably due to them living together.

"I'm sorry" Louise said.

"No don't apologise, I want you to be open with me, it's good. Do you know what it is about being submissive that interests you?"

"It turns me on to give up control like that, like today and the humiliation was definitely a big turn on as well. Feeling so powerless and vulnerable."

"That's definitely something I think it would be fun to explore with you."

"Really?" Louise smiled.

"Really. Is there anything that you definitely wouldn't want, any hard limits?"

"Ummm, I wouldn't want anything that's going to cause permanent damage or marks that I can't hide easily. No scat either, like today was fine, getting an enema but that's as far as I'd go with that. Nothing public that would get me in trouble. That's all I can think of for now"

"That's okay, we can see and if anything else comes up just let me know. We also need a safe word. So if either of us use it, we know that everything needs to stop and we need to check in with each other." Stevie said.

"What about mushrooms?"

"Haha, that's perfect!" Mushrooms are the one food that both of them despise. "I would have a few rules if we continue with this. Whenever we're at home, you will call me Mistress. You may not have an orgasm without my permission and you may not pleasure yourself without my permission. If you break the rules or are disobedient you will need to be punished."

"Oh gosh, yes, okay, I think that sounds good" replied Louise.

"Okay, those rules start now, but for now I want you to relax, eat, recharge. You've had a busy day and you need to rest up before we start playing. At exactly 7:30pm, you will stand in front of me, with your legs spread, your hands behind your head and say 'I am ready to be used, Mistress'. Do you understand?" Louise stared into Stevie's eyes, with her mouth slightly open and nodded. "Good." Stevie left and went into her bedroom.

Louise was stunned by Stevie's response. She had been so nervous to admit that she wanted to submit to Stevie but now she was so glad she had. She was nervous but incredibly excited. The way Stevie spoke to her turned her on even more but she knew she was not allowed to masturbate, even if she so desperately wanted to.

She ate a sandwich and some fruit, as she definitely needed some energy, then went to have a shower. Before she got in the shower, she removed the toys from inside her. The butt plug was a challenge to remove as her anus had to stretch again to let it out, a new sensation for her. She felt oddly empty with nothing inside her. She scrubbed herself clean after her ordeal earlier on and then got dressed into pajamas and had a little nap. She made sure to set an alarm as she knew she couldn't be late for Stevie.

A little before 7:30, Louise started getting herself ready, she didn't know what was right to wear but settled on a matching bra and thong set, with a nice dress. Not too smart, but enough to make an effort. She got increasingly nervous the closer it got to 7:30. She had to draw upon the same resolve she used in the lecture, she knew if she didn't do this, she would regret missing the chance.

At 7:29, Louise left her room and went to find Stevie. She was in the living room, on the sofa. Louise got into position in front of her and mumbled "I am ready to be used, Mistress".

"Pardon"

"I am ready to be used, Mistress" Louise set again, still quietly but a little louder.

"I can't hear you. Speak up."

"I am ready to be used, Mistress" Louise spoke clearly.

"Better. Again, this time look me in the eyes" commanded Stevie.

Louise slowly brought her eyes up from the ground until they met her mistress'. "I am ready to be used, Mistress"

"Good, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No" Louise fought with all her might to maintain eye contact.

"No, what?"

"Huh?"

"What do you call me?"

"Oh sorry, no, Mistress"

"Spread your legs further apart and pull your elbows further back." Louise adjusted her body. "Remove your dress"

Louise's hands reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly peeled it up and off her body.

"Now turn in a slow circle" Louise started to turn "hands back behind your head". Louise did as she was told. "Nice thong"

"Thank you, Mistress" Louise stopped turning when she was facing Stevie again.

"Bra off." Commanded Stevie. Louise undid her bra and slipped it off her arms, revealing her soft breasts. "Tell me why are your nipples already hard?"

"I'm turned on, Mistress" admitted Louise, blushing.

"I'm sure you are, I saw today how much of a horny slut you are, moaning in front of everyone while you got fucked." Louise recoiled a little at being called a slut but it also ignited her libido even more.

"That's what you are, aren't you, a slut?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Actually, seeing as you got paid for what you did today, I'd say whore is more fitting, wouldn't you?" Stevie taunted.

"Yes, Mistress" Louise had been trying to think of it as like when you get paid for the little flu trials or psychology experiments they do, but being reminded of it really did make her feel dirty.

"Take that thong off" Louise slipped it down her legs and stepped out delicately. She placed it with her other clothes then returned to her position. "Good girl, presenting yourself. Now turn around, bend at the waist and reach back and spread your butt cheeks."

Even though she new Stevie had seen all of her body during the lecture, this felt different, like a new level of exposure.

"Wow, you really are a slut, you're getting wet already! Okay, stand up straight again."

Stevie stood up and began gently tracing her fingers over Louise's body. Her touch was extremely light, teasing up the outsides of her thighs, her hips, her waist. From the top of her back, slowly down over her buttocks. Louise started breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"You want to give over control to me and do as I say?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"And what do you say if you want things to stop?"

"Mushrooms, Mistress"

"Good girl, you can use that at any point, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Good, now, who does this body belong to?" Stevie quickly reached round in front of Louise, grabbed onto her breasts tightly and pulled her back so she was leaning against her. Louise panted and tried to keep her balance.

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers
12