The Female Anatomy Lecture - Stage 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
63 Followers

"You, Mistress, my body belongs to you- aghhh" Louise groaned as Stevie pinched down on her nipples.

"Oh yes, yes it does" Stevie was enjoying how responsive her submissive was. "Go and get the vibrator and remote control from today."

Louise scurried out of the room and returned with the toy. Stevie took it and indicated for Louise to spread her legs. Slowly she teased along Louise's opening before pushing it inside her.

"Now, I'm going cook us some food and you're going to stand in the corner, facing me, feet together and hands behind the small of your back."

"Yes, Mistress" Louise got in the corner of the room, trying to wait as patiently as possible. Her nerves and excitement got the better of her and she started shifting her weight around and fidgeting.

"Stand still, slut"

"Yes, Mistress"

As Stevie was cooking, she turned the vibrator on and Louise's moans filled the room. After a few minutes she turned the vibrations up. Louise's hips squirmed. Suddenly the vibrations turned off and she groaned.

"I told you to stand still."

"Sorry, Mistress"

Louise stood still, waiting, annoyed at herself for making Stevie turn off the vibrator.

After five minutes, Stevie turned the vibrations on just to Louise's clit.

"Oh my god oh, oh yes" moaned Louise, but again, she could not stand still under the pleasure and the vibrator was turned off again. "Nooo"

"You only have yourself to blame for that, you know that, right?" Stevie said, punctuated with a light slap to Louise's face.

"Yes, Mistress" the slap brought Louise back into focus. She needed to do as she was told. No more vibrations came.

"The food is ready" Stevie placed one bowl on the table and the other on the kitchen floor. "Eat up" Louise stared from the bowl to her mistress. "Is something wrong?" Stevie asked.

"I don't understand, Mistress" said Louise.

"I think you do, you're a smart girl. But if you need help, I'll explain. You said you like being humiliated, it turns you on, which is pretty obvious from the lecture. So you're going to get on your hands and knees and eat from a bowl on the floor, naked, like an animal. Does that sound humiliating enough for you, whore?"

Louise's jaw dropped and the two merely stared at each other. Stevie's facial expression showed that she would not break and Louise's nodded and whispered "Yes, Mistress" as she slowly sank to her knees. She leaned forward, brought her mouth to the bowl and took a bite of pasta. As she chewed, she looked up and saw Stevie looking down at her, watching her intently. She raised an eyebrow and Louise took it as her cue to take another bite. Just when she started getting used to the humiliation, Stevie put her foot on the back of Louise's head and pushed her face further into the bowl. Louise instinctively fought back, trying to push herself upwards. Stevie reached down and gave her one sharp spank on her arse. Louise relented under her mistress' foot and allowed her face to be pushed into her food. Stevie held her there for a moment then removed her foot.

"Look at me" Stevie said. Louise raised her face up to her Mistress. "How disgusting, you've made a mess all over your face, don't you know how to eat properly?"

"But! I mean, sorry Mistress" Louise remembered that she needed to control herself.

"Finish your food"

Underneath the food smeared over it, Louise's face was bright red. She put her head down and carried on eating. When she was finished, she looked up.

"I'm finished, Mistress"

"Good. I'm going to watch some TV while my food settles. You will stand next to the TV and play with your nipples for my amusement."

"Yes, Mistress"

Stevie barely even looked at Louise, standing there teasing her erect nipples, until she turned the vibrator on. Stevie enjoyed watching Louise get even more ferocious in teasing her tits, as the vibration inside of her grew. Stevie turned the vibrator up again.

"Oh Mistress, I'm going to c-"

The vibrations stopped before Louise went over the edge.

"Did you forget the rules?"

"No, Mistress, I may not cum without permission but it was just too strong."

"That sounds like excuses to me, slut. We will have to train you to control yourself I think."

"Yes, Mistress"

"We'll save that for another day, for now go and wash your dirty face."

"Yes, Mistress"

When Louise returned, Stevie said "I think you need to thank me for the meal I made you"

"Yes, thank you, Mistress, it was delicious"

"Oh no, not like that. You're going to thank me by coming over here and making me orgasm."

Louise smiled "I would love to, Mistress"

Stevie slid her tight black jeans and underwear down and off her legs. She gestured for Louise to kneel down in front of her, then parted her legs and guided Louise's mouth between her legs. Louise held her tongue out eagerly and licked Stevie along her folds and up to her clit. Her tongue darted inside Stevie, tasting her, reaching as far inside as she could. She returned her attention to Stevie's clit, taking it inside her mouth and sucking gently. She looked up at her Mistress who was moaning and biting her lip. Being on her knees and pleasing Stevie felt completely natural to her. She felt as though this was exactly where she belonged. Stevie reached down and pulled Louise's head into her, grinding on her face. Louise kept up flicking her tongue over her Mistress' clit, faster and faster until her hips began to buck and she moaned out as her orgasm took hold.

Stevie let go of Louise and slumped down onto the sofa. "Oh my god that was good, your mouth is so talented."

"Thank you, Mistress"

"Come and lick me clean, my good little slut"

Louise crawled over and gently licked all of her Mistress' juices from her cunt and inner thighs. Stevie gently moaned as she came down from her orgasm.

"Good girl, I think you deserve a reward, come and lie down on the sofa"

Louise climbed up and lay on her back next to Stevie.

"Spread your legs" Stevie pulled the vibrator out of Louise's cunt. It left a string of her juices as she pulled it out. "Oh my god this is soaking wet! Did being treated like an animal turn you on, whore?" Stevie mocked.

"Yes, Mistress and eating you out did as well"

Stevie held the toy against Louise's lips. "Open" Louise parted her lips and Stevie pushed the toy inside. It was warm and tasted of her. "Remember, no cumming without permission"

"Yes, Mistress"

Stevie lightly traced her fingers around Louise's vulva, carefully avoiding her clit. She teased ever so slowly until louise was whining for more. Then she inserted one finger into Louise and began to fuck her.

"Oh yes, Mistress"

Stevie added a second finger and curled them inside her submissive's desperate cunt.

"Fuck, yes, yes"

It was then that Stevie's thumb circled Louise's clit, gradually driving her into a frenzy. Stevie's fingers sped up and Louise's clenched around her.

"Please may I cum?" Louise said around the vibrator.

"No" Stevie replied, her unrelenting fingers forcing pleasure on Louise.

"Please, Mistress, oh please can I cum?"

"No, hold on for me, you can do it, hold it back"

Louise scrunched up her eyes and her mouth clenched around the toy in it, focussing on not letting herself orgasm, then...

"Cum for me"

Louise's body tensed and and writhed under her dominant's touch as she finally got the release she had been yearning for.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for letting me cum."

"You're welcome, you've been a good girl today, such a good girl." Stevie leaned down and kissed Louise passionately. "You'll need your rest tonight, we have something important to do tomorrow... We're going to go to Professor Windsor's seminar".

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
63 Followers
12