The Female Apocalypse

Story Info
The Timeline of the slow and inevitable fall of women rights.
3.6k words
3.06
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This does not echo the opinion or feelings of the author as suggested by comments which lead me to realise the need for this disclaimer. I thought that might have been clear judging I'm posting this on an erotic fiction and fantasy website but oh well.

I find the idea of the fall of humanity not directly from war or apocalypse but from national or international political friction interesting. After reading a couple of post-apocalyptic series and stories about fall of humanity here and on other sites, and historian and legal scholar lead me consider how it may happen. I felt it wouldn't be as fast or sudden occurrence but a slow process with lots of seemingly small and unrelated events that grow like snow before an avalanche. Actions with good intentions but poorly executed would result in a situation that is where to easily manipulable for the dishonourable.

I was planning to write stories based on this timeline but that will have to wait to be seen. This meant as a stating point or an overview rather than something you find arousing and meant to illustrate how good ideas can be corrupted and how what is good and righteous very much depends who's side your on.

_________________________________________________________

A hundred years of war changes a people. Commitment change. Niceties are done away with in pursuit of survival, allowing the darker sight of man to come out. The Second Cold War began in 2024.

War, intensive combat wearing down civility exposing and enlarging cracks in society and creating new ones. 2024-2074

2024-2033: International relations already rocky continue to deteriorate as each side.

The military rams up recruitment with attractive incentives and benefits. As the best are drawn towards the military the civil police forces must scrape the bottom of the barrel for recruits.

Internationally arms manufacturing is blustered by government money, but this is plagued from the beginning as too little preparation is made and far too few resources invested.

NATO and the UN are not slow to pick up on the growing threat, but the Nations are slow to accept the situation and even slower to do anything about it.

2034-2043 hope begins to die, and fear begins to take over. Russia and China begin to push and proxy wars brake out.

A civil war funded and supported by Russian mercenaries sees a limited deployment of US troops, outnumber with fewer bullets they cannot hold on. Lieutenant Kira Mercer surrenders her unit resulting in the death of her men and the enslavement of her female soldiers.

On the other side of the world in South America while supporting government forces Lieutenant Laura Thomas is shot down and is captured. Willingly becoming a drug lord concubine to survive.

These any other instances greatly discredit women on the front line and on the home front. For many this validates the far-right growing view that women should revert to their true role of housekeepers, mother and wives, bring it far closer to a mainstream view.

2044-2054. Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran sign the Moscow Agreement forming a counterweight to NATO.

Fear is rife with the population. Fear of spies, fear of foreigners, fear of war and perhaps most of all nuclear annihilation.

Civil liberties begin to be suppressed in the interests of national security and national survival.

A hard-won victory in Congress results in an amendment to the constitution restricting US citizenship to those born to a US citizen and those granted it via the naturalisation system.

Believing citizens would feel safer dispersed in small secure communities a property developer Edward Turner takes a massive gamble buying a huge plot of land from the US government on the cheap and build a gated town called Haven complete with bars, restaurants and stores capable of housing 20,000 people. It is a giant success and dozens more sprout up over the next 50 years. These towns are owned and operated by their own corporation with most inhabitants are employees of the corporation.

2054-2063 Mass unemployment, growing crime rate and increasing number of migrants entering the country had seen a hardline movement form and grow. Starting at the state level grabbing marginal governorships and quickly moving on Washington within ten years the United Party had gone from a defected Senator and a handful in the House of Representatives to a minority government to a majority leading party implementing hash but popular policy and behind the scenes implementing far more radical reforms such as regarding the position of women, the legal status of refugees. Although actively campaigning on hardline views like blaming unemployment on immigrants and extreme ones like the full legalisation and regulations of drugs they quietly spread the view that a woman's place is in the house and that they are the true ones taking men's jobs.

2064-2073: In an attempt to grow the economy and create the federal government relax restrictions and regulation of many industries harmonising many different state laws to a national standard, this includes relaxing the need ground testing, permits and licensing in the construction industry, lifting select bans on mining, relaxing the restrictions on human and animal testing in science and medical sectors, new funding and incentives for individuals entering the manufacturing industry or practical education, relaxing of regulations in the porn industry including extreme porn and the need for permits, permitting live sex and completely nude performance is strip clubs. Employee rights and protection are weakened as are discrimination laws.

Prostitution is also legalised although solicitation and premotion remains illegal.

The Private Prosecution Act allows private individuals to initiate criminal charge against another without going through the State.

Further state funded initiatives are introduced including:

• Lump sums for newly married couples

• Lump sums new mothers

• Long term financial assistance for women outside of work.

A federal harmonisation law sets the legal drinking age at 18 and the age of consent at 16.

Famine: The deprivation of rights 2074-2099

2074: To further combat antisocial behaviour and youth crime people under the age of 21 are required to be under the authority of an individual over the age of 25, the authority of the guardian is absolute and punishment for disobedience can include 'obedience training', committal to one of the new re-education centres, private concerns supported by the government, and imprisonment.

Long need social care reforms are implemented, all care facilities are turned into all-purpose facilities where wards of the state live, learn and are educated. The education curriculum differs immensely from the public-school systems. The Re-education and Rehabilitation Act relaxes many restrictions and new programs are trial to turn problem children to useful members of society.

Like a young people, wards of the state remain in custody until the age of 21 unless adopted, the additional three years to be spent in an advanced development program to prepare them for life outside of foster care, for men this includes training in construction or preparation for military service while women are directed to more domestic roles.

The adoption of girls increases.

The rights of parents to educate their children in the way the wish is enshrined in law home schooling becomes more popular with few rules and regulations beyond the need to pass a number of simple exams every year.

2075: Advances in medical science has effectively eradicated all STD including HIV and AIDS, cases are intense tracked by the federal government and deliberate or reckless infection of another individual is a crime and are prosecutions are a priority.

2078: Universal healthcare is introduced in the limited areas of male and female fertility, the treatment of sexually transmitted and for pregnancy.

2079: The country already suffering from sexism racism and xenophobia and generally restrictive of the rights of women and refugees slowly sees the revival of early 20th century attitudes. The Supreme Court filled with zealots declare that the rights and protections granted by Federal and State Laws including Constitution do not automatically apply to those without citizenship leaving noncitizens unprotected protection and without fundamental rights.

2080: The Third World War begins with all major combatants being nuclear powers a nuclear confrontation is avoided at all costs and all side fight a conventional war for the most part. It is the first major conflict where both sides deploy women to the front lines however longer the war had gone on the vulnerability of women becomes more apparent with and they were for the most part pulled back to support duty further diminishing the status of women back home.

2082: Two years into the war and pressure mounting, with the world's major powers all distracted by the war multiple countries with opposing interests gasp the opportunity, five further wars break out stretching the resources of an already pressed nation.

Back home select crimes are deprioritised these include drug offences, stalking, indecent exposure, human trafficking, prostitution, sexual assault and even rape seemingly to allow for more effective policing with few resources and fewer cops.

By the end of the year, violent crime is decreasing, illegal drugs are ignored to the point of practical legalisation, reports of Rape and sexual assault drop significantly. Women are increasingly the target of unwanted attention and touching.

Additionally, a sexualisation campaign is started by a group called the conservative institute, with links to the United Party, promoting Cooking, Cleaning and copulating being the main roles of a woman.

2084: The Employee Rights Act does the direct opposite allowing an employer to demand anything from an employee.

2086: With the stress of the war and the lack of citizens to undertake jobs such as agriculture and manufacturing, the Foreign Convict Servitude Act is passed legalising the enslavement of non-citizens as a form of punishment for criminal acts. Although intended just to apply narrowly to select sector and for specific crimes it's vague and quickly corrupted. A state of emergency is declared, and National Guard units are employed beside border authorities to round up illegal immigrants the total identified exceeds twenty million, they are quickly apprehended processed, convicted and sold. The majority originates from Central and South America with large groups from China, Vietnam, Korea, India as well as a few hundred thousand Eastern European. Around five thousand nationals of western allies are also picked up mostly on recently expire visas, their nationality and excuses are irrelevant they too are forced into slavery while their nations in a fight for their very existence few notices, and none protest.

Women are sold by the government under the thin vale of domestic servitude but truly as sex slaves, where the few German and Swedish girls go for hundreds of thousands. A semi covert industry for the braking and training of sex slaves develops, with some of the most experienced trainers coming from illegal human trafficking rings.

2087: Mostly unrelated to the Convict Servitude Act the Government looking to introduce a stream of taxable money they completely legalised Prostitution in the Sex Industry Act. This allows owners to pimp out their slaves. This equally applies to guardians with wards over the age of consent although the industry was ripe with men whoring out their daughters.

2088: Homelessness is criminalised. Men are taken off the street and accessed, the best are conscripted into the Army the others enter slavery as manual labour. Women are forced through slave training and sold.

2090: The National Service Act add the additional role of Moral officer to all women currently serving, they are required to provide themselves to the men to maintain their moral, they are unable to deny request for sex by any officer above them.

2093: The National Service Act limits the role of women in the armed forces to one Moral officer. All with some exceptions are assigned to this role. Female ranks are separated from male making them subordinate to any man regardless of rank.

2094: The Citizenship Forfeit act allows Individuals to voluntarily sell or surrender themselves into slavery.

2095: After years of experimentation a full proof way of creating unquestionable obedient slaves, called the Chemical and Biological Indoctrination Program (CBIP) is perfected.

2096: CBIP is legalised to be used on slaves.

2097: The War Crime Act makes any captured enemy combatant guilty of hostile action against the United States. As convicted criminals they are routed through the penal system into slavery.

2098: A Judge presiding over a rape case declares that women have a legal duty to become pregnant and therefore accept any invitation for sex. Sexual assault and rape trial where the 'victim' is above the age of consent drop to near zero.

Pestilence: The growing and invasive distraction of women's rights. 2099-2114

2100: The Reproductive Health Act requires women's fertility is evaluated on a yearly basis from the age of sixteen and are provided with nutritional and fertility supplements. Men of the same age also undergo a yearly physical to check their fertility and are provided with supplements.

Funding for research programs aimed to increase everything from fertility and semen count to decreasing male recovery time becomes readily available.

2102: A Judge presiding over a rape case declares that women have a legal duty to become pregnant and therefore accept any invitation for sex. Sexual assault and rape trial where the 'victim' is above the age of consent drop to near zero.

2105: 18-year-old Annabelle a farmer's daughter disguised by the cruelty of father in keeping slaves tries to free them. She gangraped by six of them. Tearing off her shorts and checkered shirt exposing her pale body and went to work on all three of her holes. In exchange for not resistance, they went easy on her each depositing their seed into her fertile womb give her the gift of motherhood. A supervisor Dan found her naked in the barn large of cum flowing out of her pink pussy in a puddle on the floor. Her father Mark Ashley executed all of his daughter's rapists and petition the state government for abortion as allowed under state law for victims of rape. The Federal Government leaning on the state of emergency they had yet to lift intervened and denied the request stating that given their losses in the war every American life was sacred and as Annabelle was a US citizen so where the children she carried. This would lead to the ban of abortion with the exception of a medical emergency and the tight restriction on the access to contraception with curious ban on internal condoms and diaphragms.

As punishment her father assigned Annabelle the role of morale manager, aka the slave's whore as he had once threatened, and set her up in a well-appointed cabin next to the slave barracks where she provided her morale boosting activities mostly in the form of hour-long gangbangs. Three of her sisters would join her after showing disrespect to their father which kept the other two in line. The four Ashley sisters become the first breeding whores giving birth to over a hundred children many sired by Dan and the other supervisors.

2107: Female convicts are now transferred into new rehabilitation and training establishments where they are taught to be honest and devoted members of society. Once they have passed through these establishments, they are put to work in government run brothels, where men can petition for a whore to be released into their custody, no background checks are made on these men and the released women are completely under their control with no rights.

2109: The end of the war may be in sight but back at home that has little impact after banning abortion and restricting contraception the Federal Government introduces new initiatives to new mothers and many States introduce sweeping reforms to social care programs include drop off points for babies and new units to hold and educate them, housing for new mothers funded by income and taxes for the slave and prostitution trade. The Federal Government also introduces new education programs focusing on a woman's duty to be become pregnant as regularly as possible and submissive a man's responsibility to impregnate as many women as possible. It is taught that it is a man's responsibility to train his wife and his children in the way of the new world. The government takes the view that anything that goes on behind closed doors is nothing to do with them.

2110: Women are banned from seeking or using any contraception, only men may purchase or use contraceptives. This is mainly to prevent pregnancy from of incest almost exclusively on the basis it will impact the gene pool.

Death: Does any more need to be said. 2114-2124

2114: The end of the war saw the entire world's population at a low. Men are encouraged to be more aggressive in their sexual advances. The Family and Marriage Act declares wives and property of their husbands and required to comply with their every demand at the penalty of imprisonment in rehabilitation centres for refusing, where they are fucked into submission, as well as voiding any devoice in the last ten years. Polygamy is also legalised, the government recognising the disparity the male and female population, as a resulting many men end up with multiple wives. A billionaire with a habit of upgrading every few years actually ends up with six ranging from thirty-five to twenty-two.

2116: The financial and property Act recognises a woman's body as a valuable resource capable as being used collateral against a loan. Husbands are able to use their wives as collateral and so-called free women are able to use themselves as collateral.

2117: Moving on from The Family and Marriage Act the Reconstruction and Recovery Act as of the 19th of November 2060 all women of the age of consent are must immediately submit to impregnation by any man. Women working in essential industries are exempt when at work these include Healthcare, Education and Transportation. With the immediate nature of all submissions public sex and nudity becomes commonplace and imbedded in the national consciousness as an accepted act with fines and imprisonment in a rehabilitation and education facility for any women who refuse to submit or actively avoid impregnation.

Booth and other places where man may take women for a degree of privacy spring up, a whole of small enterprises grows producing small pods, some containing showers and sinks but many just a small bed, that charges for use. A quirk of the system is that they lock to ensure payment after a period of time at which point, the man is usually gone leaving the woman to pay for the pleasure of being fucked and impregnated by a stranger.

In line with the new law companies and educational institutions implement strict dress codes banning women from wearing trousers and even panties in some cases.

2061: The Workers Rights Act is passed now depending on their working hours women are required to have a 30-minute break as well as up to ten breaks for reproductive purposes of no less than 10 minutes each. Men also require a 30-minute break and up to four breaks for reproductive purposes. Women in essential industries now must immediately submit to sexual advances but not to the immediately undertake the sexual act. The poor wording in this results in nurses, teachers and stewardesses being forced to submit blowjobs and anal sex as well as vaginal sex.

It becomes common for male teacher to demonstrate sexual education and female submissiveness using a handy staff member or even students. The demonstration of male supremacy and female submissiveness results social change seen men exiting high school more dominant and women more submissive.

12