The Female Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resistance is dealt with viscosity, a 'militant' organisation called the National Feminist League is used as an example, 5000 members are arrested stripped of their clothes and their citizenship before being forced through a re-education camp, where drugs, implants and training turn them into cooperative sex slaves.

2062: To standardise the status and duties of women after the 'accidental' wording the Workers' Rights Act all women must submit to any sexual acts although similarly to women in essential industries there some exceptions where the woman can delay submitting to sex although they are strictly regulated and rarely relied on and even more rarely successfully argued in court.

2123: The Reproduction Promotion Act requires women not to unnecessarily restrict access to their pussy with clothing. This is taken to mean no panties and no trousers, skirts become the most common form of clothing for women easily pulled up to allow penetration of the pussy, although crotchless shorts and trousers with and without skirts that pull down to cover the ass as well as various bottoms, leotards, unitards, catsuit etc with crotch zippers allow a man with quick access to a women's holes.

2124: The Gender Recognition Act recognises that women are a lower class of citizens than men and they are barred from select professions including being elected representative.

_________________________________________________________

Message from the Author:

It is important to remember that while fantasy and fiction are fun places to it is no place to live, I cannot over express the importance of human rights in the world. Everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or disability have the right to live in peace, safe from harm and not be target for any reason and irrespective of state of the world. One of points of this timeline is to show how far humanity can fall if people their actions are justified at the time.

While I appreciate any constructive feedback, unsupported comments that assault my character you can hold on to.

12