The Female Impersonator

Story Info
Stephen gives a DRAG show.
1.1k words
3.8
4.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would go DRAG if it gets me laid. That thought had passed through my brain on more than one occasion, but never seriously. Besides, would either of my sisters Kate and Jo let me wear their clothes and help me do my makeup? I doubt it.

MY friend James had once remarked that I "would make an attractive girl." He's neither straight nor bi so I dismissed the remark.

Jo once remarked that I "act more girly than most girls." Maybe they're right about that.

My sisters are twins, age 25. They have strawberry-blond hair with green eyes and thin lips. They stand 5 6, weigh roughly 126 pounds and have generous breasts. I have imagined myself having large breasts, those same gentle curves at the waist with the big curve in my hips.

Attitudes are often hidden and are surprising when detected. A Saturday at 4 P M finds me home from work. James will not be with me. He's on a road trip with friends. I'm ok with that. I mean it's not like I'm in love with him or pine for him.

Kate and Jo have been visiting for about 5 minutes when they decided that I should get a makeover.

"Stevie we brought everything you need to transform into a pretty girl."

Jo's remark sounded crazy.

I asked, "what if I don't want to."

"You'll like it," said Jo.

Kate added that "they like DRAG queens at Apollo."

Kate laid a suitcase on the coffee table and lifted a blue multi (BLMU) sleeveless body con midi dress which she held in front of me.

"Do you want to wear this?"

I didn't respond so she laid it on the table and lifted an olive multi (OLMU) dress of same cut.

"I suppose if I were a girl I'd take the blue."

"Good choice," said Kate.

I had seen her wearing blue on several occasions.

Jo opened a box containing her makeup kit. She let me take a minute to look at its contents: color concealers, powder puff, foundation, mascara, 4 shades of lipstick, brushes, eyebrow pencil.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said. "This will take a while."

She began the task. For the first time in my life I would go in public wearing makeup like a girl. The finishing touch was brick red lipstick that I chose.

My sisters were nothing if not thorough. By thorough I mean they provided false hips and false breasts.

"You had this all planned, didn't you."

"Stephanie shut up and put these on," Kate demanded.

It wasn't long before my transformation was complete. The falsies filled panties and bra very nicely. A face wearing makeup reflected in a hand held mirror.

Jo asked, "do you like it."

"I love it. I wanna go and perform at the Apollo tonight."

As always the Apollo lounge was crowded. At 8 P M I walked onto the stage introduced as Alicia, a stage name. I grabbed the microphone and opened with a joke then a rendition of "My Way".

An applause came from the crowd.

Barbie, the other female impersonator, approached me in the parking lot.

"I like your show. How long have you been impersonating?"

"This is my first time."

I used my normal voice rather than the fem voice used on stage.

"Do you plan to do it again?"

"I like the applause and the attention."

"We all like it Hon."

"You've been impersonating for a long time, haven't you."

"A year," said Barbie. "I've always admired RuPaul. I think he's awesome."

I asked, "what's you real name, your boy name I mean."

"Alan," he replied.

"My sister helped me with my makeup."

"Applying makeup is a learned skill."

"I suppose it is," I replied. "If my sisters can master it then so can I."

"Can we go out together some night?"

How do I answer that?

It took me a few seconds to reply. "I have a boyfriend."

"Barbie" walked away, apparently having accepted my answer.

It was becoming clear to me that James is not a boyfriend, but I lied to Alan aka "Barbie". I hadn't had sex with James since our night upstairs in the television room now going on a month ago.

That Tuesday after my debut as a female impersonator finds me in the cafeteria having lunch with Kelly and the other ladies. No one at the table seemed to care that I was wearing purple surgical scrubbs. Anyway, the nurses indulged in chit chat. I listened but quietly ate my BLT on a sub roll.

The phone rang in my pants pocket.

"Hello,"

"Stevie it's James."

"Hi James," I replied. "It's been a while since we were together."

"It Has been a while."

Kelly did know that her son is gay. Having learned that, I told had her days ago that I met him at a gay haunt.

I looked at her across and one seat to my left. "James is back from his trip."

"They drove to Ontario, Nigara Falls and came home by way of New York, Lake George. They visited Toronto and th hockey hall of fame."

I spoke into the phone again. "How was your trip?"

"I had a good time. My friends don't yet know that I'm gay, much less that we're a couple."

"Your mom just told me the whole itinerary."

"Get some time off. I have another two weeks. We'll will go someplace together."

The Pocono came to mind. The house in Cleveland where "Christmas Story" was shot came to mind.

I found myself aching to have sex with him again before our friends with benefits thing loses its benefits.

At 6 15 the doorbell rang so I went downstairs and saw James on the deck.

"Thought you might go for a walk."

"Sure," I replied.

On that note we turned left off the bottom step and set a fairly rapid pace.

There is information, such as my show at Apollo Bar, that I would keep secret until I knew him better. Does he like female impersonators? Would he prefer a guy to act like a guy?

We came to the park and walked into it. No one was playing baseball, not that I cared.

I asked, "do you like museums."

"It depends," he replied. "What type of museum: art, history dinosaurs?"

"Fine arts," I replied.

His hand went to my buttocks making me turn my head. He pressed harder so I kissed his cheek.

He said, "it's been a while since I've had sex."

The image of my lying under him with a leg high over my chest and his cock touching my prostate gland made me grin.

"You know where to find me hon."