The Femdom Witch and her Concierge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colm stood at the doorway, waiting and listening, hoping the way to Romlyn's room would be empty. He started to turn the handle when he heard a giggle coming from the hall. He waited as a pair of serving girls walked down the hallway, laughing at a private joke as they went. As soon as they had passed, he turned the handle again. There was a knot in his stomach, he knew that Romlyn wouldn't want to be kept waiting. I'm just going to have to make a run for it.

He made a break for the hallway, and as soon as the door closed behind him, Colm tried futilely to cover himself with his hands, but his erection made it difficult. Colm was terrified, if anyone walked by now they'd see his cock for sure. I hope those serving girls aren't coming back this way. He quickly ran down the hallway, making it into Romlyn's room without being seen.

He made his way over to Romlyn, still seated on the lounge. He tried to calm his breathing, he was panting now, short of breath from running down the hall.

"Show it to me then."

Colm tentatively took his hands away, leaving his exposed cock in front of her.

Whip

Without warning, an invisible force hit his cock from the side with the force of a slap as Romlyn threw a weave of air at him. It did nothing to discourage his erection though, the sting of the slap rode the line between pleasure and pain.

"That was for making us wait." Romlyn said with a laugh. Her lips curled into an evil smile as she inspected his cock.

"That's given me an idea. I did promise Meridin I wouldn't make you do something you didn't want to. But you see, there's a massive loophole in that. You have a clear fetish for being controlled by powerful women. No matter what I instruct you to do, you'll do it because you love being controlled - even if it's something you desperately don't want to do.

"I wonder what other terrible things I can make you do?" Romlyn rubbed her chin, as if deep in thought. "Come over here and eat my pussy to give me some thinking time. I'm going to think up something torturous."

Romlyn moved her feet from the footstool to the lounge. Her knees were up and her legs spread - in a more functional way than a seductive one. She wasn't wearing any underwear but made no movements to take off any of her other clothes. Her pussy was fully on display, a forest of red pubic hair surrounding her petite, pink lips.

Colm's head was spinning. He wasn't sure if it was from the shoe full of wine he'd been forced to drink, or the gorgeous pussy she was instructing him to eat. A part of him that he didn't want to listen to knew it was both.

He walked forward on his knees and dove into Romlyn's skirts, putting his tongue and fingers to work.

Her thighs tightened around his head, making it impossible for him to draw back. He found her clit with his tongue and flicked it back and forth. Her clit engorged as he licked and sucked, which was the only sign she was enjoying this at all.

Despite his best efforts on Romlyn's pussy, she continued casually chatting with Lenore, asking her about her books. She seemed particularly interested in Lenore's big book of sexual experiences. "Have you ever had a man eat your pussy?"

Lenore explained she did indeed have several chapters on that.

"What about threesomes?"

Lenore shook her head.

"What about having a man be your sexual slave?"

Lenore again shook her head. "No, in fact, I'm already preparing a draft about what you've made him do today."

Romlyn waved her hand, conjuring a whip of air, and slapped Colm's back, interspersing the strikes with instructions. "Harder." Whip. "More circles." Whip. "Is that the best you can do?" Whip. "What does Meridin even keep you around for?" Whip.

Between the whip strikes and instructions, Romlyn and Lenore continued to talk back and forth as he went about his work between Romlyn's legs. The only break in conversation was as Romlyn came to a shuddering climax. But immediately after she came, she slapped him on the back again. "Don't leave my poor sister witch waiting."

Colm shuffled across the carpet and sat in front of Lenore.

Lenore appeared far more excited to have Colm service her than Romlyn had. Romlyn had treated him like he was a nameless servant performing a basic task, no different than accepting a drink from a cupbearer or handing the reins of her horse to a stableboy.

A look of arousal spread across Lenore's face as she spread her legs, welcoming Colm in. The two women's reactions to the oral sex couldn't have been more different. Romlyn had remained fully clothed throughout, and the only words she'd uttered to Colm had been orders or insults.

Lenore, on the other hand, stripped out of her clothes entirely. She felt so much warmer and welcoming to Colm than Romlyn had been, both in body and in attitude. Every part of her body was soft and curvy. Her large breasts and wide, brown nipples were a welcome sight to Colm after the fully clothed Romlyn.

Colm didn't realise at first what was different about the way Lenore was speaking to him, but then he realised that all her orders sounded more like requests. Not that it mattered to Colm, each request turned him on in the same way an order did. He complied with all her requests, "Kiss my neck?" lead to "Rub my thighs?" lead to "Suck my clit."

As he sucked her, Colm could feel her orgasm start to build. Her thighs gently rubbed each side of his head. Unlike Romlyn, Lenore wasn't silent, she moaned "Yes" and "Oh gods" the closer she got to cumming.

Lenore didn't keep up the conversation like Romlyn had. She focused entirely on the man between her legs. Lenore ran her fingers through Colm's hair and looked down at him, making eye contact - the opposite of Romlyn, who hadn't looked his way at all.

As her orgasm started to build, Lenore took her breasts in her hands, rubbing and squeezing her erect nipples. Her tiny hands barely could cover a quarter of her massive boobs as she rolled and pinched herself.

She threw her head back onto the back of the lounge as she came, loudly moaning "Oooooohhhhh" as she did so. The loudness of her orgasm betrayed her usual soft-spoken nature.

After Lenore came, she whispered, "Thank you" and patted him on the top of the head, letting him know he could stand. He turned his attention back to Romlyn, desperately trying not to displease her, knowing she still had control of his bond.

He was light-headed, the half-hour of intense oral effort piling on to whatever the shoe full of wine had already done to him.

Colm was lost in the moment, staring wantingly at Lenore's soft, smooth body, dreaming about going down on her again, when Romlyn's rude tones shook him back to reality.

"I've decided on the most devious reward for you boy," Romlyn said with a smirk. "You're going to love it."

She commanded him to stand before her with hands behind his back and present his throbbing cock to her.

Colm was terrified. Even though the only thing in front of him was a tiny woman, he felt like he was putting his cock under a guillotine. The fear was making him slowly lose his erection, so Romlyn grabbed his cock and jerked him with a look of disgust on her face.

Once he was hard again, Romlyn let go and then waved her hand casting some sort of a magical spell. Colm thought he recognised the hand gesture as the same one Meridin used, and so anticipated a weave of air. Instead, his cock became wrapped in what looked to him like clay. Colm deduced that the Red Witch was still using elemental magic, but earth, not air.

Romlyn removed the wrap of earth, sliding it off his cock with a slight pop sound, revealing a perfect cast of his member.

She placed the cast on a table next to a cauldron, into which she mixed all manner of ingredients: a green liquid, flower seeds, frogs legs and a grey powder. All were stirred into the cauldron and then poured into the cast. A hiss of white smoke snaked its way out of the mould.

Lenore looked on, fascinated. "I think I recognise the potion. That'll set as a rubber, won't it? But what are those magical bonds you are threading through it? They look almost like a thrall bond."

"Yes, quite similar to a thrall bond," Romlyn said. "It should allow me to feel what this feels." She cracked the mould open to reveal an entirely transparent rubber cock - an otherwise identical recreation of Colm's dick.

"I was just going to make him suck any old dick, but this way I'll get some pleasure out of it and his oral skills won't go to waste. Besides, millions of men have made women suck their cocks over the centuries. It's only fair if we right the scales a little and make a man suck for once."

Romlyn lined the rubber cock up with where it would have been if she'd had one of her own. Her hand waved a spell in its direction as she pressed its base against her skin. The cock blended with her skin, changing its colour to match her skin tone. Her red mess of pubic hair overlapped with the top of the dick, making it appear as if it was a part of her.

It looked different - more lifelike. Colm was shocked by just how real it looked. It was the same colour as a cock, the same position as a cock, and sported the same engorged head and veiny shaft as a cock. The only thing that made it look out of place was Romlyn's tiny body. Colm was proud of his cock, but was under no illusions that its size was anything other than average. The replica of it attached to her tiny skinny body, however, suddenly looked enormous to him.

Or maybe it seems bigger because I'm about to be forced to suck it.

"On your knees and open your mouth," Romlyn ordered breathily, her hand at the base of her cock, pointing it at his face.

Romlyn moaned with pleasure as Colm dropped to his knees, without her cock being touched at all.

"Good Gods, Lenore, you should try this sometime," Romlyn exclaimed to the other witch, still not looking at Colm. "This is an incredible feeling. When you've lived for over 300 years as I have, everything starts to feel the same. Sex is still nice and all, but I've felt it all before. It's just different bodies doing the same motions, giving the same old orgasms.

"But this?This feeling of absolute power? This makes me feel something again. That pathetic look on his face, that storm of competing emotions? This is the good stuff."

Lenore looked intrigued. She picked up her book and began to write.

"Let me describe it so you can put it in your book. He's incredibly turned on by me ordering him around. But he's a little bit repulsed by the idea of sucking cock. Sucking a cock is something he has no desire to do. And yet, a part of him wants to do exactly what I say. This mix of desire and repulsion: it's such an incredibly potent mixture of emotion. Feeling this storm of feelings is even turning me on, and I'm only feeling it secondhand through the bond."

As much as Colm wished it weren't true, Romlyn was right about how much the situation was turning him on. He'd never in his life spent a single second thinking about sucking a cock; it didn't appeal to him at all. But with Romlyn looking at him expectantly, ordering him to service her dick? It turned him on in a way he never thought possible.

"I said open your fucking mouth."

Colm leaned in, leaving his open mouth just inches from her cock, unsure of what to do next. Taking in a deep breath, he thought to himself, I guess I just do the kind of things I like done to me? He opened his lips into an 'O' shape and placed them around the head of her cock.

He flattened his tongue and flicked the head back and forth, leaving his lips wrapped tightly around the head. Romlyn moaned, "Good boy. Keep sucking."

He didn't know what he'd expected, but it wasn't what he was getting. The cock was warm and tasted like skin. He'd never thought about what sucking a cock must feel like; he supposed he shouldn't be so surprised that it was body temperature and skin textured.

Colm started to move his mouth back and forth without breaking contact with the head. He started to tell himself, Just imagine you are sucking on an enormous clit, and settled into a rhythm, his mouth going back and forth over the head, licking and sucking as he went.

He was starting to get a good rhythm going now, bobbing his head up and down on her cock. As he grew in confidence, he applied more pressure with his tongue and startled a moan from Romlyn.

Romlyn barked another order. "Play with my balls." Her face delighted at the discomfort she was causing him.

Colm took his hand and cupped the balls. They felt so real. He didn't know how Romlyn had done it, but the sack in his hand felt as if it contained two testicles. He started to lose focus on sucking. Colm gently held the balls in his palm and tentatively squeezed, trying to please Romlyn.

The worst part was it shattered the illusion Colm had in his mind that he was just sucking a large clit. These are definitely balls, so this is definitely a penis. The more he rolled the balls in his hand, the harder he found it to keep sucking.

Whip. Another whip of air struck Colm's back.

"You love playing with my balls don't you, you little slut." Romlyn taunted.

Colm tried to put it out of his mind, renewing his focus on sucking the head of her cock. He sucked harder, swirling his tongue round and round. Desperately trying to give her enough pleasure she might momentarily forget to whip his back.

She moaned. "Oh yeah! You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth," Romyln said while taking his hand from her balls and placing it on her shaft.

"Jerk my cock into your pretty little face."

Colm started up the same sucking and licking motions as before but coupled them with a jerking motion. He grabbed Romlyn's cock at its base and jerked it up to his mouth, then kept jerking it over and over again. He tried to increase the tempo, hoping that if he did, she might cum sooner and he'd be released. His mouth and hand worked in unison, milking and sucking her cock.

Colm's jaw was starting to ache and he let out a small moan. He wasn't used to something so large going in and out of his mouth.

Whip. Another magic weave struck his back. "Shut the fuck up. I don't need to hear you moan. I know I make you feel good."

Romlyn twisted her fingers through Colm's hair, giving herself a grip on his head. She started rocking her hips back and forth, her cock relentlessly plundering his mouth. She moaned with each thrust. Colm found the thrusting uncomfortable, but the moans were delightful. He loved being used.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth until I cum," Romlyn declared.

She started thrusting faster, and her moans intensified. Colm gripped the shaft of her cock tightly, jerking it with each thrust. Her cock kept entering his mouth, over and over. His jaw was starting to ache. He wanted her to cum, and soon.

Her moans reached a crescendo, and she gave one last, long thrust deep into his mouth, forcing Colm to gag.

Her cock pulsed back and forth in Colm's mouth as she came. She withdrew her cock slowly, letting it drag his bottom lip down.

Romlyn placed her index finger under Colm's chin, twisting his face up toward hers. "Such a good mouth to fuck. It's a shame I couldn't think of a way to magic up some cum to fill your mouth with."

Romlyn detached the rubber cock from her body, and pulled her skirt down, making herself look fully dressed. Romlyn turned to Lenore and continued the conversation from earlier as if the whole mouth fucking experience hadn't happened. "Where was I? I hadn't finished telling you what Meridin and Gaven found in the mountains, had I?"

Colm sat on the floor looking at his still erect cock. He loved the feeling of being used, but he wished that he'd be able to cum more often, but the witches had already moved on, regardless of what he might have wanted.

The sound of Lenore's quill stirred him from his thoughts. He'd almost forgotten she was there in all the commotion of Romlyn having her way with his mouth. She was sitting on the lounge chair, one hand idly stroking her clit, the other energetically taking notes in her book. The experience of seeing a witch magic herself up a dick to fuck a man in the mouth was just as novel an experience for her as it was for Colm.

"Just a minute," Lenore said, hastily scratching down more notes. "That was quite the show; I've never seen anything like it! That's one for the 'new experiences' page.

"There," she said, closing the book. "What was that you were going to say?"

"Meridin and Gaven are headed back to town to pick us up and..."

Romlyn's reply was interrupted as the ground beneath them began to shake violently. The windows and wine glasses in the room rattled as the wine bottle fell onto the ground with a thud.

Romlyn's hands threw a spell upwards, creating a protective barrier over their heads, only visible as it caught the dust falling from the roofbeams over their heads.

Romyln, Lenore and Colm exchanged glances as the shaking momentarily stopped, wondering if the earthquake was done. Before the earthquake, there had been quiet, but now there was silence. There were no birds chirping, the inn's occupants were silent and even the low sawing noises from the distant timber mill had stopped.

Without warning, the shaking began again, even the walls of the room shook this time.The aftershock didn't last as long as the first burst, but its effects were stronger. The ground outside the inn split open, leaving a wide channel down the dirt packed road.

The world fell silent again, seconds passing before anyone was game to speak. Lenore broke the silence by meekly asking a question.

"Did either of you hear that?" I could have sworn that I heard some words in that earthquake, like a slowed down version of someone yelling 'Help me.'

To be continued...

12