All Comments on 'The Feminisation Initiative'

by Slipperylock

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
petey377petey377over 5 years ago
excellent

hope to hear more of Justines adventures as a sissy slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope eventually he loses his cock and is made into a complete girl with a pussy and asshole to show case his (her) slut skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Next chapter PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this is really sick stay with your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING

You've captured so many sissy fantasies in one story! This MUST continue, it is so gosh darn good. Ignore the haters gurl! You've created something special! I love when writers create a new universe, it's so refreshing, so many new ideas can happen!

If you ever want to talk, message me!

darthnader19darthnader19over 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story was hard as diamonds

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Promising

Love the setup , hope to.see more of this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thongs and butt plugs

I hope that her normal attire panty style is always thongs and also whenever a cock isn’t up her ass a butt plug is.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 5 years ago
Nice story!

I would love for her to find out that the shot makes her penis shrivel into a clit or just permanently small and useless with her only way to cum being through her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars

"By the time the year 2080 rolled around, there were ten times as many world leaders who were women than men. The pendulum had most definitely swung the other way."

I highly doubt this will actually happen with the current/continued rise of Islam (Muslim), a radical group of these people will extinguish any and ALL non-Muslim infidels thru Sharia Law and quash ALL females from leadership roles.

That said, it was a well written and entertaining fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Continue this story!

Saqwana1Saqwana1over 5 years ago
a few things.

even assuming that level of change happened in 82 years. I doubt the issue of automation would have been dealt with as by then it wouldn't just be men not working it would everyone so the entire economy would collapse unless the whole of culture changed to accept something like Universal basic income. Second, while I could see more women in office I doubt it would anywhere near ten times as many as there are men the most like would be something like a 45%-55% in terms of office holding, because in the west there is nothing legally keeping women for going into politics and when they do they have a pretty equal chance of winning. Third, it wouldn't just be white men left out to dry it would all men and I would say less than 10% of those men would want to be changed into women and of the 10% I would imagine less than 1% would willingly sell themselves into sexual slavery. Fourth as the previous post said I doubt these changes would have manifested in the Islamic world so that is literally billions of people who would fight it. you would, in fact, have men from the west likely fleeing to Islam as their homes became more hostile to them which would cause the numbers to swell even more. Lastly as fun as feminization stories can be you have at least root them in a believable world. The writing was good though I just couldn't get into the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

As sissies I can understand that they might continue to have caged 'clits' but wonder why they haven't had either a course of hormones to increase breast development or been augmented by surgery. The same could be stated for their having more uniform 'bubble butt' enhancement as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

Epic stupidity! Men being men, they took their guns and left the women to fend for themselves. BEFORE any of the rest of this nonsense gets started. You really have no understanding of the male psyche do you?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT FANTASY

Great story of a young male fantasizing about being feminine and then it begins to become a reality. For all of you who pointed out flaws in this not being reality or likely happening, this is fiction for crying out loud!!!

shrimohitshrimohitover 3 years ago
Very hot

The story makes me to read again and again and I start feel I am Mr. Tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sign me up. The most pleasant story ever written. I would love to go there and I wouldn't need the goggles either. I can only dream about this and some times I do. Just a short dream of wearing a mini skirt is the best. I love you and all you can think up for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your story!! Please come back and write more. I all ready wear panties under my work clothes. My penis is small, and I love that I get feminine feelings.

When I touch my panty covered penis, I know I was meant to be feminized. I secretly suck on my wife's dildos, all of which are bigger than my little cutie. We have them because I premature ejaculate so quickly and my wife uses my load to "lube" her. She says my little one helps get her ready for the stretch her favorite dildo will give her...and she reminds me, is the only way she ever orgasms. So yes, please send me to sissy school. I just love cock and I grew up looking at Playgirl magazines and realized I love big cocks, just like I love having a small feminine looking penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then he woke up, broke free and killed them. Gathered his things and moved to a male dominated culture. The women died out without male sperm. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pathetic delusional feminazi men would slaughter women for trying this shit you seem to forget only 1 gender naturally evolved as Warriors and leaders and it sure as shit ain't women lol.

ExtrawayExtraway8 months ago

A lot of psychos in this comment section. Weird how many people are taking an erotic feminization story so seriously. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlipperylock@Slipperylock
Update: Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and emails. It's hard to find the time to sit down and write, but you lovely people keep me going. Expect more in the future! Sophie xxx I have always wanted to write erotic stories about feminisation. Lately, I've been...