All Comments on 'The Feminist'

by peacekeeper25

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

It is good to read a well written love story! The sex aspect is dominant but there is more to this story. Also it is grammatically correct and without spelling or temporal tense errors. I look forward to finding more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You know you have a good story when....

your reading speed becomes synchronized with the action in the story. A couple of times I started breathing hard. After that you go back and read it again to discover what you might have missed. Very enjoyable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What frustrates me the most is that she seems to have never heard of sex-positive feminism and enthusiastic consent principles. If she had, she wouldn't be "abandoning" her feminism at all; she'd be living it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty Good

You've come a long way in 9 years. It was actually readable. But. Your dialogue sucks and I feel sorry for any girl whose pussy you have ever licked. You are obviously clueless when it comes to cunnilingus.

Also, you're full of yourself. Stop trying to sound so smart because it's making you look like an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Aw honey. You've not a clue what feminism is, and your female character reflects that cluelessness. She is wholly unrealistic as a Women's Studies professor and writer, but especially so when she spouts nonsense about having to hide her sexual side *because* she's such a staunch feminist. Goodness gracious. One of the biggest freedoms of feminism is owning and expressing one's own sexuality. One more thing: when this feminist Women's Studies professor sits quietly and allows the male character to mansplain and to give her permission to express her sexuality, you're displaying, yet again, your cluelessness about feminism.

That said, there was some exciting sex, even if it was often repetitive and blandly described.

I do believe you're trying to do right by feminism, since you've got this guy who reiterates how much he likes that she's smart and complex and whatnot. But you're sadly missing the point entirely. A woman doesn't need to be told by a man that she is smart and interesting. A woman doesn't need permission from a man to behave a certain way. Keep working at it. I do believe you're trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous