The Feminist Interview

Story Info
A feminist journalist interviews her friend.
6.5k words
4.11
12.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok with that?" asks Helen. "That girl seems to be all over him, he isn't showing you any consideration."

Michelle laughs in reply and says "You seem critical of him flirting, but you had no issues with us both flirting with the two hunks just now did you?"

That seems to trip up Helen a little, but she stands her ground and replies "Well that's a little different Michelle. You were in a group, over there it's just the two of them."

They both look over at Michelle's boyfriend Andrew, and he is laughing with a young woman who is clearly making a pass at him. Michelle considers what Helen says, and calls Andrew over. As he approaches, Michelle tells Helen "I have nothing to worry about with Andrew. And I'll show you why."

Once Andrew joins them, Michelle tells him "take Helen to the bathroom and show her."

Andrew looks shocked. He starts to speak "Bu...bu..." Michelle puts her hand up and and speaks a littler firmer "I said show her Andrew. So get to it....NOW."

Andrew stops mumbling, and turns towards the bathrooms, taking Helen's hand as he did. And off they went. Several minutes later they are both back. Andrew looking deeply embarrassed and crimson in colour, while Helen has a beaming smile, and asks a question "how long?"

Michelle smiles and replies "How long in what regards? How long has he been in it since I last let him out, or how long have I been making him wearing it altogether?"

Helen smiles widely and shouts "BOTH!"

It's loud in the club, so Michelle suggests to Helen that she comes over to the flat, and they can discuss it properly.

Though Helen asks "Could I interview you? Both of you? For the magazine?"

Michelle considers her offer for a moment then replies "If you change the names in the article to protect his identity, then sure. I wouldn't mind."

Helen and Michelle were good friends in college, but drifted apart a little. Helen a tall raucous blonde, with more than her fair share in the breasts department. And Michelle a tiny petit brunette with nicely proportioned C-cup tits. Now both in their mid 20's they had recently renewed their friendship and were on this night out. Michelle had brought her boyfriend of 2 years with her, Andrew. He is 29, 6 foot, broad shouldered with a sturdy physique. And Helen thought he was nothing but polite and friendly towards her. She hadn't even caught him looking at her generous cleavage she had deliberately put on show. Helen likes to verbally berate men for looking at her assets. Andrew hadn't so much as took a glance, Which partly caused her to consider that he might be gay. Though she was happy that Michelle had gotten herself a fella that behaves like a gentleman.

Helen for the last few years has been a journalist for a progressive magazine, and she writes a lot of feminist articles. And what Helen had just seen with Andrew, she believes this story has relevance to the message she is trying to put out. Though she is shocked with Michelle, as she just seems so, well, conservative.

So the two embrace, and decide the interview will be tomorrow evening at Michelle's flat. Both Michelle and Andrew would be interviewed by Helen. And Helen would bring a photographer. Though she assures Michelle, identities would remain protected.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The bell goes, and Andrew reluctantly answers the door. He opens it a crack, and sees Helen outside, with a young girl who is perhaps 18 or 19 standing next to her. With a camera around her neck. He smiles awkwardly, and opens the door wide and beckons them in. The young girl laughs out loud, and coveres her mouth. Helen nudges her with her elbow and says "professionalism please Amy."

What caused that reaction is the fact Andrew is standing there with the door wide open, completely naked. Well, except for one item. The very item that has caused this interview to take place. His chastity cage. Andrew is embarrassed with Amy openly staring at his encased cock. Balls feeling big and full hanging down underneath the metal contraption. The fact that Amy has a very youthful appearance, slight and very slim added to his shame.

Andrew takes their coats and leads them through to the living room. Michelle is already sitting in an armchair, and Andrew proceeds to get all three ladies a glass of wine. He gets a glass of water for himself and sits on the floor at Michelle's feet, while Helen and Amy take a seat on the large settee. And after some pleasantries the interview begins:

Helen: "So Michelle, how did this all begin?"

Michelle: "It was on my birthday 18 months ago. The sex spark was just loosing it's edge a little, and Andrew bless him decided on my birthday that I could orgasm as much as I wanted, while he would refrain from having any orgasm until the next day. It was an explosive day. I had never cum so much in my life! I had his tongue down there for most of the day. And we had sex like 3 times, and each time he kept his promise. He would have to slow down sometimes, or withdraw completely and finish me with his tongue and fingers. He kept his balls full that day though, and it changed our life."

Helen: "wow, ok. So that birthday surprise really was the catalyst then for this lifestyle change then?"

Michelle: "Oh yes. I was hooked completely. I had never been turned on so much before in my life. Andrew here was putting in all the effort, pleasuring me all day, while getting no pleasure of his own. In fact, the more pleasure he gave me, the more desperate he became for his own release. And that was like a pleasure feed-back loop for me. The more denied and desperate he became, the more horny and aroused I became. So I had to have more."

Helen: "So you both agreed a lifestyle change from your birthday?"

Michelle: "Not quiet. It took some work, and some trial and error, but we came to a healthy place a few months after my birthday. Andrew was very reluctant at first. Like the next day, he was a mess. He had slept badly, but did refrain from masturbating during the night. I slept very soundly. And in the morning he almost attacked me when I woke up. He devoured my sex with his mouth, then after I had an orgasm, he tried to penetrate me so he could unload his stored load. I was having none of it though. I pushed him off and sternly told him he could wait for tonight. We got into an argument and he stormed off to shower. He went to work without us speaking another word. And I was feeling very guilty after the birthday he had given me. He had earned his release, but I really wanted sex that night too. And if he came that morning, it ran the risk of no sex that evening." Michelle paused for a moment to take a sip of wine. And then she continued;

"So a few hours later I decided I should apologise. Though as I started to write an apology text, a text came in from Andrew. He was actually apologising for thinking of his own gratification, And that he would happily wait until that night. So I deleted the text I was writing, and decided I wanted to get into his head. I had been sexually selfish, and he was apologising for only asking for his own release. So we had a very long text exchange throughout the day, and he confessed that me denying him his orgasm, turned him on. Turned him on a lot. So much so that he agreed he shouldn't cum again that day. And he was willing to forgo an orgasm until the next night. So Andrew came home, and we spent all evening in bed. He used his mouth and fingers bringing me to orgasm after orgasm, while I teased his cock to the brink of orgasm time and again, always stopping short of him spilling his load. He slept badly again, and went to work thoroughly tired and horny. And we spent the next night in bed. Again I had orgasm after orgasm, then at midnight, I gave him a handjob to completion, and Helen let me tell you. I had never seen a guy shoot the load Andrew did that night. It was like a volcano going off. Rope after rope of semen flying everywhere. And he was bucking that much, I nearly lost my grip on his cock a few times. Once he collapsed in bliss, he told me that was by far the greatest orgasm of his life. And that orgasm sold him on the idea of our new lifestyle."

Helen: "That sounds like an amazing experience for you both. So how did the cock cage come in to play?"

Michelle: "That was a progression. It didn't happen straight away. We had both stumbled into a fetish that neither of us were aware of. There is a lot of material online about male orgasm denial. And both of us immersed ourselves in that material. We would read stories to each other, and get suitably worked up, then he would go down on me until I climaxed. He would then read another story, and we would do the same again until I was sated. Then I would cuddle into him and fall asleep with him holding me, and his erection pressing into the crease of my ass. I felt completely contented. And so did he. At first, he would get a release once a week. Then I kept extending it. Eventually he was going months without release, then he showed me material about prostate health concerns, and my sexual world came crashing down. I didn't want him getting release every 2 weeks like what was being recommended. Though Andrew here felt that would be about appropriate. That caused us both to have very long conversations about how we wanted our new lifestyle to play out. And he had to admit that if this was ever going to work long term, then he would have to submit his orgasms, and his cock to me fully. Which he eventually did. During these discussions, I realised that I didn't like him flirting, or masturbating. Though as I indulged in these acts myself, I felt I couldn't forbid him from doing the very same. That is until this new lifestyle awakened the selfish bitch in me. And the more selfish I became, the more turned on he became. The cock cage was introduced to stop him masturbating. It also allowed me the freedom to let him flirt. I have zero issues with him flirting if his cock is locked up. I actually find it quiet amusing now."

Helen: "And when exactly did you introduce the cock cage?"

Michelle: "We purchased it a year ago. Though he didn't start wearing it full time until January 1st. So that's nearly ten months now? I had to give him time to adjust to it. Though he has never gotten used to sleeping with it locked up. I had hoped he would adjust over time, but he never did. So I leave him unlocked overnight now. We have to trust to the honor system with that. And so far he hasn't broken it. He is locked up in the morning before he goes to work, and I unlock him when we are both home. If we one of us is out, or both of us together, he is locked back up. That allows him to get lots of erection time at home now. Which is healthy for him. And I enjoy watching him do the housework while he has an erection. And I also found a solution to the prostate health issue. Have you ever heard of a ruined orgasm Helen?"

Helen: "um, no I haven't! Please tell!"

Michelle: "Ok, so this is fascinating. And I absolutely love giving him them. You see, when a girl orgasms, it doesn't matter what is being stimulated during her climax. All contact could cease, and we still continue with our climax. With a guy though, it is very different. The head of the penis has to have friction applied during ejaculation for him to get that dopamine rush we all experience during orgasm. If he starts to ejaculate, and you remove all contact from his penis, he doesn't orgasm. No dopamine release. Yet some ejaculate does dribble out from his cock. He stays hard, and he stays horny. And you have successfully emptied his balls a little. Andrew here very much hates them, but he endures them for me because he puts my pleasure and wants above his own."

Helen: "Wow. I am stunned at what I am hearing. And truthfully, turned on a little if I am honest. So how often do you let him cum? And could you give us a brief run down of a typical day in your lifestyle please?"

Michelle: "Sure, no problem. So Andrew here is up first. He makes breakfast and comes and wakes me when it is ready. So we will both have breakfast together. He is naked while I am usually in my gown. It's a rule here Helen. When Andrew is home, he is to be naked at all times. Except if we have company we don't trust enough to share our lifestyle with. Then we will both shower and head off to work. He is of course locked into his chastity device before he is allowed to dress. I keep the main key in my purse. And we have a spare in a porcelain pig that needs to be smashed for him to access it. Its there for emergencies, and it has never been used. We both get home at similar times. He will undress and offer me an orgasm as I unlock him. Sometimes I will have him go down on me while I read an erotic story, Other times I will dismiss him to get on with his chores while I masturbate, or just watch tv. I nearly always have a climax though when I get home from work. He does all the cooking and cleaning these days while I relax. Usually I will have a soak. Or relax with a good book. Once he has done all the daily chores, we have dinner. He takes care of the pots while I take a glass of wine with me to watch my recorded shows. Then we sit together at night and cuddle up while we watch an episode or 2 of a boxset we are both into. I usually play with his hard erection at this time. And have him leak precum for me. Then we go to bed. He will go down on me for an orgasm, then he will carefully make love to me with his erection. He has now worked in a mental trigger that he can hold on to, to stop him spurting his stuff. This allows him to fuck me every night I want without him having to stop-start. And that's important as that allows me to fully enjoy what he is providing me with. So at bed time, I always enjoy a 2-3 orgasms before sleep. And he holds me as I drift off to sleep. Secure with his erection neatly snuggled between my ass cheeks."

Helen: "And how often do you let him cum?"

Michelle: "Oh yes. Rarely. Very rarely. I give him a ruined orgasm about once a week. A fully satisfied orgasm? He can go months. I don't schedule them anymore. I used to. I found though that Andrew is much more attentive if he believes any given day could be his day."

Helen: "So how many a year do you think he gets on average?"

Michelle: " I actually don't know. There isn't an average as this year is our first full year. And I don't actually remember how many I have let him have so far this year. I bet Andrew remembers though. Andrew, tell Helen how many times I have let you orgasm. And give her the dates if you remember them."

Andrew: "Um, I have had three full orgasms this year so far."

Helen: "Three! Just three!?"

Andrew: "Yes, three. At the beginning of the year, we were playing a card game which determined when I cum. Which allowed me an orgasm on January 19th. I had drawn a jack, which allowed me to masturbate supervised by Michelle. After that Jack, Michelle ended the card game an retook full ownership of my orgasms. On Valentines day, Michelle gave me a handjob to completion after I spent the day between her legs using my tongue. And my final orgasm this year was on my birthday on August 7th."

Helen: "Wait, August 7th? From February 14th to August 7th? Almost 6 months without an orgasm?"

Andrew: "I still had ruined orgasms during that 6 month spell though."

Michelle: "His birthday orgasm was funny though wasn't it Andrew? You see Helen, I had him give me several orgasms with a strap-on. And after that, I had him lay down and I unlocked him. His erection was immediate in anticipation. Six months of desperate frustration, and I began stroking. Andrew begun bucking his hips and I stopped. I told him to remain still while I stroked him or he would be locked back up. So that gave him something else to concentrate on. To detract from his enjoyment. So I begun again, and he was trembling in desperation, trying to remain still. His orgasm begun rumbling up, and as soon as he started to cum, I took my hand away. I ruined his orgasm. That turned me on, so i climbed on his face and have him lick me to another orgasm. After I climaxed, I returned attention to his erection. And promptly gave him another ruined orgasm. I left him naked and erect on the bed, whimpering in frustration. I washed his chastity cage, and returned and gave him two choices. He could have a third ruined orgasm, to really help with the pressure in his balls. Or he could lick me to yet another orgasm. He reluctantly chose to lick me. Which I took advantage of. And after was probably my tenth climax of the day, I rewarded him with a full handjob and let him erupt his stuff all over his stomach. I had mentally fucked with him though, making him believe I wasn't going to even let him cum on his birthday after six months of denial."

Helen: "That sounds so intense. I have to admit, I am very turned on right now. So he has had three orgasms this year, are you planning on letting him orgasm again this year?"

Michelle: "Yes I am Helen, That six months was fantastic though. And he will go longer than that at some point. However, as long as Andrew remains good, and never ever asks about his own release, and continues to pleasure me on demand, he will have another orgasm on our anniversary in a weeks time. And again on Christmas day. And he may get another one or two if I decide to on a whim."

Helen: "So the most he will get this year is seven orgasms...all year?"

Michelle: "At most yes, as long as he remains good."

Helen: "And how many orgasms do you think you will have this year, just for comparison?"

Michelle: "Well, I will have to average that out. I usually climax 3-5 times a day. There is the odd day I don't climax at all, then there are days in which I could climax ten or eleven times. So if we say I have an average of about 4 orgasms a day, at 365 days, what's that, around 1400 orgasms? To his 7?"

Helen: "And I thought I was being a liberated feminist by refusing my partners oral sex, but demanding it off them at the same time. You my dear friend really are a trailblazer. And I am so wet right now, listening to you discuss your feminine power. So the final discussion before I ask you about photos, is other people. Do you have other people involved in your sex life at all? Anybody or couples that share your fetish?"

Michelle: "Well Helen, that's an open question! We don't have any other couples involved. However, I have slept with two other guys. There was a one night stand I decided to have. And I took a friends with benefits for a month during the spring. Andrew and I had discussed bringing in other people. I always get his darkest fantasies out of him while stroking his cock after weeks of denial. And it was as clear as day he got very turned on with the idea of me sleeping with other men, while I denied him an orgasm at all. So I can take advantage if I choose too. Though he has to remain faithful to me. We have zero other women involved in our sex life, and that's the way it's going to stay. I don't even allow him any internet access. And there is a zero female nudity policy for tv shows. I am the only female sexual outlet he has."

Helen: "Female sexual outlet? Do you let him have any male sexual outlets?"

Michelle: "No. Though while he masturbated in January, I made him stroke his cock to a video of a man who was stroking his own cock. Which was bigger than his own."

Helen: "Can I ask, how big is Andrew? That cage looks fairly small. And can we take some photos?"

Michelle: "You can take some photos as long as his face isn't visible. And then you can take photos of me removing his cage if you would like. And you can even watch while I give him a ruined orgasm if that would interest you? Though after that you will both have to leave. As I will be requiring the services of his tongue. Andrew stand up with your hands behind your back."

12