The Feminist Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen: "Amy, get all the shots you can get. Try to capture as much of this as possible."

Amy: "Could I record this Michelle, as well as take photos?"

Michelle: "Just keep his and my face off camera, and you can record what you like."

Amy set up the camera, and knelt beside it taking photos of Andrews caged cock. After a few minutes, Michelle sat at the side of Andrew, and proceeded to unlock his cage. Off came the padlock. Then she slid off the tube. Andrews erection started as soon as it was free. And while Michelle was taking his balls out of the ring, Andrews erection came to full mast, pointing upward at an angle to the ceiling. Then Michelle begun stroking his erection.

Andrew stood frozen on the spot. Hands behind his back, feet shoulder width apart. The room was silent, with the only sounds being the slight hum of the video recorder, the snap of the camera, and the sliding foreskin of Andrew as Michelle stroked. After just a couple of minutes Andrew suddenly said loudly "Please Miss Michelle, remove your hand and ruin my orgasm." Michelle immediately took her hand away, and Andrew begun thrusting his erection, desperate to find contact with anything, yet finding only fresh air. Thrust, thrust of his angry looking erection, then semen started to dribble out his cock. It pitifully dripped on the wooden floor below him, and Andrew growled a frustrated growl as his balls partially emptied his load.

He carried on thrusting out, as semen dripped out. He dutifully kept his hands behind his back. Then he was done. He stopped moving as the cum stopped dribbling. His erection remained. Standing tall and unfulfilled.

Helen let out a small gasp of "wow" then Michelle Spoke "Anything to confess Andrew?" He didn't move, but replied "yes Miss Michelle. I am sorry."

"What did you think about then Andrew?" asked Michelle.

He replied "While you were talking, I briefly imagined what Helen's vagina might look like."

Helen was stunned.

"Anything else?" asked Michelle. "Yes, I also thought about Amy's vagina, both what it might look like and what it might smell and taste like."

Michelle is not amused but asks "Did you dwell on these thoughts?" Andrew was immediate in his reply "No Miss Michelle I promise. As soon as I realised where my mind had gone, I immediately put my thoughts back on you."

"Good" said Michelle. "Just two transgressions then?"

Andrew looked uncomfortable but replied "No, there was a third. While Amy was setting up her camera, an image of her standing naked in the shower popped into my head. Though I again immediately put my thoughts back on you Miss Michelle."

"Right" said Michelle. "Anything while I was stroking you?"

"No Miss Michelle I promise. I stayed focused on licking you in my head as you trained me to do while you stroke me Miss Michelle."

"Good, just three short transgressions while we had two other attractive girls in our home is great progress. Go get the cane."

Andrew walks off with his erection pointing the way. Then Helen asks "The cane?"

Michelle replies "Yes Helen. He is forbidden to even think about other women in any sexual way. And believe me Helen, you girls have no idea how many times a day a man will think about female colleagues or friends in sexual ways if you let him have his own free thoughts. I want to expel that out of him. I don't want him thinking about any other female in a sexual way at all. If we had done this interview at the beginning of the year, there would have been probably two dozen transgressions. Men can be so disgusting with their thoughts if you let them. I have really learned how a man thinks from being with Andrew. I know my male colleagues at work must think of me being naked several times a day. And that's dozens of men thinking of me naked, and all their pretty female colleagues naked or in sexual positions, several times a day. I am surprised any men get any real work done."

Helen took in what her friend had just told her, then she seemed to get angry.

"Are you serious Michelle? Andrew and other men just freely think about us girls naked all the time? I tell you, that's a big fat sign of toxic masculinity. I am so proud of you for taking action against this disgusting behaviour. So will you cane his ass red raw?"

"Oh no" said Michelle. "I used to have to, but he is improving all the time. He gets one stroke of the cane for every transgression, and five strokes for every episode. And I deem an episode to be his refusal to stop these thoughts as soon as his head starts producing them. And then turns the thoughts into a mini sexual day dream, and creates a little scene in his head. He has all but stopped that thinking. Only once this month has he got an episode caning."

Then Amy piped up "So you will cane him three times tonight?"

"Yes" said Michelle.

"As he thought about us two, could we cane him?" asked Helen.

Andrew then walks back in, erection still pointing the way, and hands Michelle the cane. He then proceeds to bend over pushing his ass in the air.

"Andrew, as it's our female guests you have offended tonight with your lewd thoughts, I am going to let them give you your strokes tonight."

Michelle then handed Helen the cane, and said "One stroke for you Helen. Two for you Amy."

Helen switches the cane through the air then said "Andrew stand up and face me."

He did as instructed and Helen said "As you have offended me sexually, I am going to punish you sexually."

Helen then snaps the cane over Andrews erection.

Crack!

Andrew lets out an almighty cry and falls to the floor cradling his cock.

"Helen" screams Michelle "That was really uncalled for. I never said you could do that."

Helen defends herself "He thought about my vagina Michelle. I feel violated. He can't go around thinking about other women's private parts. That's tantamount to rape!"

Amy then said "Helen, I think you have gone too far. We all have private thoughts and fantasies. I guarantee that you have thought about male colleagues in a sexual way. I know I have. Perhaps just not every day or very often."

Helen replies "Well, perhaps. I was just so shocked he openly admitted he was thinking about my vagina like that."

Amy then speaks "We have just openly looked at his naked body. Seen his sexual arousal. What were your thoughts at that time Helen? We have seen him naked, and emasculated in front of us women. And you still felt justified because he had a flash of an image in his head of what your vagina might look like, after he has been denied any sexual release for a long time? Sometimes Helen, I just think you hate men."

Helen responded "That's just not true, I..."

Michelle interrupted "ok you two, you can carry this on outside. Firstly I need to see the damage. Andrew, please stand up with your hands behind your back."

Andrew gingerly stands up, and fights the urge to haunch over. He eventually straightens up and clasps his hands behind his back. His penis now deflated and soft, with an angry red line starting to glare diagonally across his limp shaft.

Michelle took hold of his penis and begins to softly stroke. Andrew grimaces under his breath and then manages to force himself to be silent. It doesn't take long, soon enough he is fully erect and Michelle lets go. She then starts examining his hard shaft, lightly brushing the marked area with her finger tips. She is satisfied enough to declare "there seems to be no permanent damage. Andrew, do you think what Helen did was unjustified?"

Andrew was truly torn on how to answer. Yes, he firmly believed Helen had gone over the top for what he thought was a minor infraction. However, he felt that his mistress wants him to say it was justified. His mind quickly raced on how to answer, and he came to a compromise.

"Miss Michelle, while I honestly think the striking of the penis was harsh, I don't blame Helen for reacting that way" said Andrew.

"interesting" said Michelle. "And why don't you blame her for the harsh reaction?"

Andrew replied "Well, it was probably a shock for her to hear that men in general, and myself in particular, thought about her private areas so freely."

Michelle probed further "And do you think men should be allowed to think about women in such lewd ways?"

Andrew gulped, as he knew this might be a trick question but answered best he could "Miss Michelle, I think men are wired to think sexually about women. However, a good man would only ever think about a woman in such ways if he is in a committed relationship with her. All other women should be free from these lewd thoughts."

"And yet you thought about Helen lewdly didn't you?" She asked.

"Yes" Andrew whispered.

"And you did so, even though you knew it would make me feel betrayed and insecure?" She pushed.

"I am so sorry Miss Michelle. And I apologise sincerely to both Helen and Amy for my disgusting behaviour." Said Andrew.

Michelle said "I know you're sorry. You keep apologising, and yet you keep thinking lewdly about other women. Though you are getting better. I think we can move on now. Amy, you have 2 strokes of the cane to give him. On his bare behind please" Michelle said smiling.

Amy has a quizzical look on her face. And she said "Can I just ask, so you deny him orgasms for the longest time. He on the rarest of occasions gets to release weeks and weeks, if not months of sexual tension. While at the same time, he is punished for having even the slightest of sexual thoughts when he is with other women who he meets every day? I don't think any man could resist the impulse to view in their most private of thoughts any attractive woman in a sexual manner. Never mind a man that has been denied all sexual release while having to perform sexual acts every day. I think you are asking the impossible Michelle. And while I admire what you have achieved here with Andrew and your sex life dynamic, I don't think he should be punished for something that is impossible to achieve. Wouldn't you agree?"

Michelle replies "Amy, you make some excellent points. You really do. The idea goes deeper here than what you see on the surface though. This dynamic as you call it is really about sacrifice. I may be asking the impossible of Andrew. Time will tell. Andrew is sacrificing so much for me, so I can lead the safe and secure life that he provides. He thrives on his sacrifices. And we do not know if it is impossible. Andrew wants to be the partner that gives me everything I need, to be secure in the relationship and in life. I have to be honest with him. I really really do not want him to think about any other women in any sexual way. While at the same time having him starved of sexual release. And it goes beyond even that. He has to privately grapple with the jealousy I know he feels when I sleep with other men. He is in his sexual prime, and I deny him the pleasure that comes with sex so I can enjoy as many intense climaxes as I can handle. I can understand you see a great unfairness in his situation. And believe me I have questioned my own very obvious selfishness. However, everything I have thrown at Andrew, he has not only taken, but embraced it with a stoicism you will rarely see. He thrives on the responsibilities I place on him, and the sacrifices I have asked of him. It may appear Amy, that he is mine. Believe me though, I am as much his as he is mine. While I may share my body with other men to gratify my sexual needs, and to give Andrew the further sacrifices that he craves. My heart is his. And his alone. And forever. I will never, ever have a better man in my life. And he knows that. So I ask you Amy to please put away the unfairness that you feel to our lifestyle, that comes with the youth that you have. And come over here and cane him for imagining what you look like naked. It is something that he truly needs."

It was a powerful response. Amy was taken aback a little. Though she wasn't ready to concede. She then asks Michelle "Can I show him what he imagined? If you let me show him, I will cane him as you ask. Otherwise I won't."

Michelle replies "If you are asking if you can take your clothes off, go ahead. If you do though, will you please then cane him without further delay?"

"I will" replies Amy.

And she began to strip. As she started to unbutton her blouse, Andrew drops his head and looks at the floor. In a few moments Amy is standing naked in front of him, though Andrew had refused to raise his eyes.

"Can you look at me please Andrew?" said Amy

He didn't move. Eyes now firmly closed with his head looking at the floor.

"That's enough now Amy. As you can see, he won't look at you. He knows better than that. Andrew turn around and bend over. And Amy, please come over and cane him as you agreed to and then get dressed." Said Michelle.

So the scene played out. Andrew did as he was told, and Amy reluctantly caned him as agreed. Andrew took the two strokes well. If he was honest, it hurt more to not look at a gorgeous naked 19 year old that stood only a few feet in front of him. And he fought hard to not allow any mental images of what Amy must look like nude in his head.

Once Amy was dressed, Michelle allowed Andrew to stand back up. She then ushered the two girls out of the flat, with Helen giving Michelle heaps of praise and thanks as she left.

Michelle then took Andrew to bed. She had him lick her to several climaxes. She was so turned on to have shared their lifestyle with one of her closest friends, and potentially several thousand readers.

After she was sated, Andrew held her how she likes. And then he said "Miss Michelle, thank you so much for what you said to Amy. Any doubts and fears I have about our lifestyle have lessened somewhat having heard your response to Amy. So I would like to offer you an anniversary present. My friend Steve. I know I could handle it if you wanted to go ahead and sleep with him. And you should get some good sex on our anniversary. I told you how large he is. And I know he finds you stunning. And to help you enjoy sex with him, perhaps you could leave my penis locked up and unsatisfied during the whole of our anniversary?"

Michelle propped herself up on an elbow. Andrew noticed the sheet had slipped a little, and her breasts were now visible. Gravity slightly pulling on them as they sloped downward toward the bed. He fought the overwhelming need to reach out and caress and grope them. Michelle was beaming with a smile and said "Andrew, you keep amazing me. The things you are able to deal with, the hardest of things to deal with, you do it all for me. I am the luckiest woman alive. I'll gladly take Steve to bed, and deny you an orgasm. So you won't cum again until after I have fucked Steve, at the earliest. So that subject is now closed. So as we have no need to talk right now, why don't you use your tongue on me one more time then hold me until I fall asleep?"

And with that, Andrew slid down the bed to provide Michelle with her fifth orgasm of the day, as his cock leaked precum. Frustrated and denied. He is in heaven.

12