The Feminist Professor Pt. 01

Story Info
A feminist professor unknowingly meets her downfall.
1.3k words
3.45
26.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayegeeale
Ayegeeale
12 Followers

Professor Ella May. Fuck.

How do you describe someone that makes you stop in your drop your pen to stare the moment they walk in a room? It's hard. I could say she's a blonde bombshell who takes every man and women's breathe away by just giving you nothing more than eye contact. But that would just create an image in your mind of a hot girl. No... no that won't do. I need you to understand that this isn't just any hot girl. This was a beautiful lady. The elegance in her speech. The grace in her step. The professionalism in her humor. Words like "slut" and "whore" are nothing more than blasphemy when regarding her. My third year in college I had thought I saw it all. I had to occasional hot professor and I had the frequent hot senior. And while they were all in their own way beautiful, my perspective on what is beautiful simply needed a higher roof. You ever see something new that stops you? That just puts the world on hold for a second so you can catch a breath and appreciate it?

Maybe an Aston Martin. Maybe a scenic view in Iceland. Maybe the first time you see your fiancé in a wedding dress (well, I've never been married but I'm guessing... well you get the point). This is what did it for me. Seeing Professor Ella for the first time. It stopped me. Look, I've got to give you something to go by so I'll try and describe her. She's blonde, her hair comes down to her shoulders. Size 32c chest. 5'6". Fit body. Full, perky ass. The face of a goddess behind a trendy thin framed pair of glasses. If I get any more descriptive I fear that the shortcoming of my own writing skill would hinder your image of the perfection that is this fucking woman. You get it. She is simply beautiful. Which is why I am going to take my time. Take my time doing what you ask? Well let me explain.

I have a... gift. Something that I imagine all boys dream of having. I am a walking aphrodisiac. Before you laugh, I want to make it clear that I'm not one all the time. I'm just a normal looking dude, maybe 7/10. But I guess you could call it hypnosis. Mind control. Well, to a certain degree. I can't make people fetch me beer or anything. And it only works on girls (I mean, I never tried on men). Ever since I was fifteen I realized I had a power. I realized that if I looked into the eyes of a girl and thought of a number 1-10, I could control their hormones. Simply put, I could make girls horny. One was a slight arousal, I found. Not even wet yet. Ten was... well. It would make girls lose all motor function excluding those needed for sex. At level ten their eyes would stare blankly and their skin would be moist from sweat. They are unable to stand and simply crawl at me to hopefully insert something in it. Once I found out I could do this, you could imagine the things I did. You think of it, chances are I've done it. I mean, I did have 8 years to experiment.

Which is why I'm so numb to it now. Sex is something that always came easily to me. I never had to put in any effort. And after eight years of that it just kind of gets old. Don't get me wrong, I still do it. But all the fun and excitement are gone. Sex is... kind of boring.

Which is why I was so flabbergasted when I saw Professor May in my women's studies class. Never did I think I could feel this sense of excitement again. I simply had to stop and appreciate the moment. So, I am going to take my time with this one. I will make it last. Draw it out. This elegant creature deserves special treatment. And when I am done, she will be on her knees, soaked, out of breath, begging for more. But as I thought this, I looked up from my seat and my wicked thoughts were drowned out by this woman. Fuck man, this woman. She had her hair up in a bun and was wearing a modest form fitting skirt that came down to her knees. Her dress shirt was also modest, but any idiot could see that under it was a body models dreamed of.

I realized that I should probably listen to what she was saying. I mean, I am in class after all.

"For the record, feminism by definition is the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. It is the theory of political, economic and social equality of the sexes.

I started questioning gender-based assumptions a long time ago..."

Her voice. Alright let me tell you about her voice real quick. It was like a mix between Scarlett Johansson and Emma Watson. The husky, richness of Johansson and the elegance of speech of Watson. Just try to imagine it. It won't do it justice. Fuck.

"... and so, I decided that I was a feminist, and this seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, I'm among the ranks of women whose expressions are seen as too strong, too aggressive, isolating, and anti-men. Unattractive, even. Why has the word become such an uncomfortable one? Well..."

She had a certain presence about her. The way she carried herself. Her slight smile when she talked about her passion served as a perfect counter balance to her fierce demeanor.

"That is why UN Women is combining what we call the LEAP that is Leadership, Empowerment, Access and Protection, which is about gender-responsive humanitarian response. And our LEAPS strategy, which is about empowering young women-their leadership and economic empowerment..."

Fuck okay so something about woman empowerment and stuff. I really should've been recording this. I sort of dozed off until the end of class, thinking about the things I could do to her. The class filed out, with the exception of a few eager guys who jumped at the chance to introduce themselves. She interacted with them with understanding and grace, as any blonde goddess from the stars would.

I waited until the last guy left, his face was bright red and he was freaking beaming after she shook his hand. Man, that's cute. I swung my backpack on and approached her casually. She looked up at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Hello there", she greeted.

"Professor, I just want to thank you, your introductory lecture today was..." Shit I didn't really listen. "... thought provoking". Nice one idiot.

"Thank you for saying that!", She chimed "My goal here is to make you think, and it always encourages me when I see young men in my class willing to learn about the other gender in a sufficient and complex manner. What's your name?"

"John. John Martin."

"Well Mr. Martin." She replied as she packed her laptop, "I hope you stick through the semester in my class. We will be covering a lot more "thought provoking" material." She winked. I almost fell.

"Listen, Professor May, if you don't mind, I would like to discuss with you my personal perspectives on women and feminism."

She looked at me and paused for a second, "Sure! My office hours are in the syllabus, just shoot me an email and we will set that up! Here let me walk you out so I can lock up."

"Yes ma'am" I walked out with her.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Martin, I look forward to our conversation" She said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"You have a nice day Professor"

She locked the doors and walked off.

Ayegeeale
Ayegeeale
12 Followers