Mysterious Ring Pt. 01

Story Info
A powerful ring selects its new owner.
2.5k words
4.44
58.7k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers

I've read stories here for years, but this is the first time I have tried to write one. I'm not author and am doing this on my phone, so I am sorry for any mistakes. I'm up for any constructive criticism. All characters are over 18 and this all fiction of course.

--------------------------------

As I enter my crappy little condo and drop all of my mail on the kitchen counter, a small package that I didn't even notice falls on the floor. Leaving down to pick it up, I really don't remember seeing it in the mailbox. It's the size of a jewelry box, but it's wrapped in worn old timey paper and tied with string. Quickly I unwrap it and find a tiny cardboard jewel box containing a plain obsidian ring and nothing else. Taking it between my fingers and holding it up to the light, I swear it shimmers a little, but it's not a shimmery material. Without thinking much of it, I slide it onto the ring finger of my right hand.

"Ahhhhh." I cry out as my hand feels like it is on fire and all the muscles in my arm lock up. Before I can do anything else I feel my eyes close I see myself falling to the floor.

Eventually a loud banging on my door wakes me up. The condo is lit up with morning light so I assume I slept through the night.

"One second." I call in a voice I barely recognize, it's deeper or firmer, maybe I'm still out of it. I groggily I make it to my feet, but as soon as I stand I suddenly feel fine. Shrugging it off I open the door to see a female officer. She is a bit short, thick, with blond hair in a bun behind her. She is admittedly pretty cute.

"Umm, hello. Is there a problem officer?" I ask, confused as to why should would be here.

"Your family called in a welfare check, apparently nobody has heard from your in 3 days." She says as she looks past me and into the condo.

"Three days? I just talked to my sister on Monday." I reply, now even more confused.

"Mr. Murphy, it's Saturday." She says in a serious tone, likely thinking I'm on all of the drugs. "Sir, I think I should come inside."

"No." I reply firmly, causing a tingly feeling in my ring finger. "I'm fine, it's my phone, I didn't pay my bill. You don't need to come in, I'll contact my family."

The officers face goes blank for a moment, before agreeing with me. "I don't need to come inside, please contact your family." She turns to leave, but stops to hand me her card. "If you need the police for anything, you can contact me."

I smile and take the card, surprisingly she gives a nice smile before she leaves. I watch for a moment, but slam the door closed as soon as she is out of the sight. "What the fuck happened?" I mutter to myself, digging in my pockets for my phone before seeing it on the ground. Picking it up I see the battery is near dead and I tons of missed calls and messages as I scroll through the phone, noticing I have been fired for not showing up, I realize my arms look different. They're a little more tanned and way more defined.

I spend a few minutes awkwardly calling worried friends and family, who are strangely very understanding of the bullshit I make up as my finger continues to tingle. Once that is over I make my way to the bathroom to look on the mirror. I immediately realize things have changed, any imperfection is gone. I'm only 21, but my hair line was already receding, not anymore. My teeth are a little whiter and a little straighter. My patchy five o clock shadow has now become a neat full beard after 3 days. Pulling up my shirt reveals a shredded torso that surely didn't exist before. I never felt the need to work out as I had always been naturally skinny, so my body was just kinda default, but now I could star in a Marvel movie.

"I wonder." I mutter before hurriedly undoing my belt and looking inside my pants. "The fuck?!" My decidedly average(on a good day) dick had grown as well. I wasn't hard so there was no way to know how big it was, but I was definitely pleased. I just stare in awe at the mirror for a few moments before my hand feels like it's on fire again, staring at the ring and moving up my arm. I clench my fist and ride it out, but it's over quickly and I suddenly feel the need to write. I run around the condo frantically trying to fine and pen and paper, but once I find them my hand starts writing on its own.

"Lincoln Murphy. This ring has chosen you as its host. Do not squander this opportunity, the ring will grant you powers you can't even imagine. These powers will get stronger as you use them. You surely have many questions, but now is not the time. The ring must be fed, you must use its power. The more power is used, the more power is gained by the both of you. If you haven't noticed already, the ring has the power to influence the minds of others. Lincoln, you must feed the ring now."

I stare at the message for a while, not believing, but also knowing it's true from what I have seen. Suddenly the writing fades away. Thinking, I just sit there holding the notepad for a minute, finally coming up with an idea. I decide to take a shower beforehand, thinking about how it had been days. Once the shower is done I grab my laptop and walk down the nearby coffee shop, which is usually full of people.

Heading inside I glance around at all the people, a mix of men and women, couples, singles, all in their own little world. At the counter I smile at the attractive barista and order a drink, but decide to rest the ring.

"Do you think you could toss in a muffin?" I say with a smile, but I don't get any feedback from the ring.

"Umm, no sir, but the muffins are only $2.99." she replies with a mixture of annoyance and confusion.

Maybe I phrased it wrong. "I want you to give me a muffin, no charge." I say pleasantly, but careful not be overheard.

Her face goes blank for a moment, but then she rings up my drink while also giving me a muffin. "Here you go sir." She says cheerily.

I smile as I take my order and find a chair off in a corner. Sitting down I enjoy my drink for a while as I look around at the other patrons. I notice a couple sitting at a table, they're arguing about something, but the guy won't let the girl get a word in. I brink my drink to my lips and whisper behind the cup "shut up and let her talk."

The guy stiffens up on the chair, his face going blank, but he eventually relaxes and just sits quietly. The ring tingles on my finger again, feeling a little warmer than before. I smile happily as gain confidence. Looking up at the counter, an older woman is giving the cashier a hard time, apparently her coffee wasn't warm enough. I watch for a while before whispering again. "Stop. Take your drink and leave her alone."

I watch as her body reacts in the usual way and she turns to leave, but I quickly add another command. "Wait, leave a generous tip in the jar."

I can't help but laugh as she turns around and puts multiple bills in the tip jar. Suddenly I get an idea and quickly Google the wealthiest company in town. Turns out there is a headquarters for a big time oil company a few miles away, run by a Mr. Williams. Looking up Mr. Williams I notice he is a full blown billionaire, and judging from the articles about him, he is also stingy with paying his employees. I smile to myself as I schedule an Uber to pick me up. Once it arrives I head to the counter and drop in a tip, smiling at the cashier.

The uber drops me outside the entrance to the oil company, a tall building made up mostly of windows. I can't help but smile as I head inside and check in the desk. A cute Asian woman is behind the front desk.

"Good morning. Is Mr. Williams in today?" I ask with a smile.

"He sure is, do you have an appointment?" she replies in a cheery tone.

"Mmmm, no I don't, but that isn't going to be a problem because you're gonna tell me what floor he is on and let me through, you also won't tell him I am coming." I say in a quiet voice, glancing around to be sure I am not heard.

She reacts in the usual way before telling me the floor number and pointing to the elevator. Glancing at her name tag, I reply "Thank you Ann, I'll put in a good word for you."

An hour later I walked out the front door with a nice six figure salary for a position that didn't exist previously, the keys to a company car, and even got Ann a nice raise. Mr Williams was kinda enough to give me a nice signing bonus too. It takes a few minutes to find my new company car in the parking garage, but once I do I head back home.

As I soon as I get inside my hand starts to burn again, bad enough to drop me to my knees. I quickly grab the notepad and the ring begins to write through me again.

"You must feed the ring! It will begin to consume your energy instead, you will not survive this."

"I did, I've been using the ring all day. I even tried writing a few wrongs." I cry, my arm still burning.

"You have done nothing, these acts were mere drops in the ocean. The ring needs energy, the most powerful energy, sexual energy."

"What? I have to use the ring for sex?" I pause, gritting my teeth through the pain. "I can't do that, that's fucked up. "

"You must, otherwise the ring will kill you. The ring chose you, it wouldn't have done that if the desire wasn't already inside of you."

"Urggggh." I groan in pain. I've imagined having powers like this, but I never thought it would actually happen, that I would actually use it on someone. The pain intensifies and I scream. "Fine! I'll do it! But I can't do anything with this pain."

"You must feed the ring by sunrise, or the ring will drain you."

The pain fades away along with the writing. I lay on the floor for a few minutes, panting and catching my breath. Out of the corner of my idea I notice the officers card. I clinch my jaw and grab card, quickly dialing her cell phone.

"Officer Carpenter, umm Sarah, this is Lincoln from the welfare check this morning.........no, yeah, I'm good." I grit my teeth again and pound my fist against my forehead a couple times. "Sarah, I need you to come back to my condo, I need your help." There is the expected silence and my finger tingles, before she agrees and says she'll be over soon.

Before too long there is a knock at the door and I stand up to greet her. "Sarah, come inside." I say pleasantly, but careful to make sure I say it as a command. Her face goes blank before smiling and walking inside.

"Sarah. You are incredibly turned on, you have a deep, deep need for sex. I can give you what you need, let yourself go and take what you need from me." I say firmly, trying hard not to let my voice break.

She stands still for moment, her face blank, noticeably longer than any of the other times I have used the ring. Eventually her eyes fill with list and she closes the gap between us, pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard. I immediately kiss her back and pull her body tightly against me. Her hands grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it over my head, once it's gone she begins attacking my chest with kisses and licks as her hands move to my pants. I furiously pull her uniform top free from her pants and unbutton ING it, her large breasts pushed up by her bra which I work on after sliding her shirt over her shoulders.

"I need you Lincoln, I need your cock. Now!" growls against my chest before kissing me again, nibbling and pulling on my bottom lip. She slides my pants and boxers down, revealing my new, atleast 8" cock as I start working on her pants. As soon as we are both naked I pick her up and spin her around against the wall, I take a second to line myself up before slamming my cock inside of her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck." She cries, hurrying her face on my neck. I give her a moment or two to adjust before I start hammering my cock in and out of her. "Yes, yes, yes, yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I can't speak as I I continue to thrust, leaning down to kiss and lick and Sarah's neck as the both of us begin to sweat. A deep, warm feeling is traveling up my arm for the ring. Whatever I thought before, I am completely over any doubts I had before. I briefly wonder if the ring is controlling me, but I let the moment pass as I feeling myself nearing my end.

"Sarah. Fuck. Sarah. I need to cum, I'm gonna cum." I groan into her neck.

"In me, do it inside me, it's safe." She cries.

That's all I need to hear as I feel myself harder than I have ever cum in my life, both of us crying in pleasure. My hips eventually slow down and we kiss deeply. Finally I carry her back and stumble onto the couch, her collapsing on top of me. I don't know how long we laid there, but we just catch our breath quietly. The ring pulses on my finger before calming down, I assume it's fed for the moment. I'm not sure when, but we eventually fall asleep there on the couch.

Eventually I wake up, careful to remove myself from under Sarah and head into the bathroom to clean up. Once I'm cleaned up and stare at myself in the mirror, admiring my unfamiliar body, glancing down at my hand to the wmrknf shimmering again.

"Lincoln?" I hear her call, peaking her head into the bathroom "umm, about what happened......"


HybridEj
HybridEj
225 Followers