All Comments on 'The Feminist Story'

by KittyElizabeth

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really

Ugh taking actual events from the news and mixing it with sex was a damper tbh you write beautifully but I didn't agree with the openings

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, enjoyed the entire thing from start to finish.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

This "story" was without doubt the worst piece of shit I've ever seen here, and there has been a lot of stuff where one star was too many.

The author is a loser white man who blames his multiple failures in life on "them" - among others, women who want to be something more than be a receptacle for his sperm, "liberals" (defined as people who differ with him in any way, shape, manner or form), and people of other races (generally blacks and Hispanics) whose success is obviously the result of affirmative action which thereby relegates him to his inferior status.

Oh, yes. The protagonist committed more crimes in a page and a half than most hoods do in their adult lives.. Most reactionaries are law-and-order types, except when it's them being constrained. I forget that this sort of stuff is just badly written fantasy and wish fulfillment. The author, unlike his female character, IS entitled to free speech, I guess, though he wouldn't know it if it bite him on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great imagination!!!

Its called a story for a reason. Jackasses!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I'm amazed at horrible this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read.

Who is this writer ? It seems like I remember this style her writing sounds like some famous writer I just cant place it I don't think its a women who wrote this but who knows. This writer is one of the best keep these stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea...

There was no way i was going to enjoy this. The real world subject matter was off-putting and read as pushing an opinion on the matter in a most distracting way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
piece of shit

you are one load your mother should have swallowed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was horrifying

Not for the rape content - it's in the non-consent category after all, but for the absolute trash that it is. It's poorly written, full of inaccurate "facts" (if you're going to do "real world," do it correctly), and has complete disregard for any semblance of sensitivity. I can't believe this was allowed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ehh...

The writing technique is not bad, but what does this have to do with feminism? I can't tell if the author wrote this to portray the small-mindedness of certain people or if it's truly referring to his/her own opinions on the matter. If it's the author's own sentiment, you can't really fault the person for expressing their opinions even if they're based on what he/she may erroneously perceive to be the evidence of the 'truth' but the amount of bias ended up affecting the story in such a way that it takes away from whatever that erotic scene at the end intended to accomplish...so I would suggest either writing about those views in a non-erotic category/website instead or attempting to balance them out the with other elements in the story.

Besides which, despite one's own opinion on the matter, it would be best if you looked into the case more thoroughly if you really wanted to write about it. Especially in the case of a third-person narrative, the author must remain neutral at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant Brilliant Writer

I am a hardworking women who is a feminist so I did not really appreciate the story-line but the writing definitely invoked some deep inherit submissive desires. The writing is as brilliant as it gets but next time keep the politics out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No. Just.... no.

This section is really for fantasy; no one except the extremely deranged would be into what you talked about. Politics and sex do not mix.

kitten1964kitten1964over 9 years ago
I have to say...

I have never felt like leaving negative reviews on this site, since I know how hard writing can be. But this read more like a badly disguised rant than an actual erotic work. It was very non-arousing and quite off-putting. I think next time, leaving the real-life situation out of it would make for a more satisfying read.

I also agree with the commentator that remarked it might be best to know ALL the facts of the case before writing about it, as it prevents one from making stupid-sounding assumptions and ruining the mood, if you're determined to use real life in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Interesting story, and I think the true 'politics' about this is all the shrill, self-serving people with their pithy comments as they believe in what they believe in, and not reality.

Freedom of speech includes those people who support law enforcement, those who understand people (and children) who commit crimes should be treated like criminals, and those who have opinions that don't have to always fit the template of the politically correct, self-serving in reality pretending they are special but ultimately useless mob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't understand?

This was probably written by some neckbearded white man in his 20-30s, with a lot of racist tendencies. I don't know if they thought making their user name something vaguely feminine would prevent people from realizing the blatant and disgusting hate speech, or if perhaps this was actually written by a lady named Elizabeth. In which case she's still super racist and filled with internalized misogyny. My advice? Google some shit. Or maybe get a therapist. Your facts are off (like. Way off. Check the coroners report and the witness reports). Your writing itself isn't bad. Maybe instead of using your talent to perpetrate your ignorance on a website for people interested in playing with their respective genitalia, you can use it to express your emotions about that girl who rejected you in highschool. Maybe you'll even be able to get over it. Or use it to express how you felt when you got passed over for promotion at work in favor of a more successful person of color. Hell, maybe you'll get over that too. But for the love of god, please don't sully my erotica with your shitty personal views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disregard most of the comments

If there was a connection to some real event, I didn't get it and it didn't distract me. I thought this was fiction.

I also really hate when some commentators try to analyze the authors religion, race, age, mental health etc. based on the story. IT IS FICTION. Otherwise most the authors writing murder stories should be jailed. Ugly things may be a way to build up the plot.

As a criticism, what this had to do with feminism?

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

This could have had potential if it wasn’t so... wrong

The main antagonist is unlikeable, a douchebag, and he isn’t erotic in any sense. As a non-con story, I get that he has to be unlikable to an extent, but he’s exactly what a rapist is, so that’s at least worthy of a one star, I guess. An entitled douchebag.

I can see this is meant to be fiction, but it hits a bit too close to home. Seperate feminism from erotica, please. It’s sending a message that feminists should be taken down a peg or two, and regardless of intent, that’s a horrible message to send to the young women on this site.

However, congratulations on the spelling and grammar being correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Don't care about the liberals here. They find injustice in every fucking thing. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Predictable

I suppose it takes all sorts.......................

I'm quite fond of the odd rape fantasy, but why do they nearly always end with the woman accidentally enjoying it?

Regards,

A. Liberal Feminist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah! Did someone on twitter rightfully called you a racist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a really strange axe to grind obviously

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

give me a break... I am not a liberal but this story sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous