The Feminization of Coal Ch. 01

Story Info
Coal experiences the slow transformation from man to woman.
1.7k words
4.12
34.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers

'Ah, ah, harder -- Yes, yes!' Xanoa leaned back and sighed, panting with sexual satisfaction. Xanoa was always the most beautiful whore in the whorehouse. She was exotic, with her tanned skin and almond eyes. Some believe that before she migrated to the Zendra kingdom she was a royal of a far off kingdom, and with a pussy like that, Coal was inclined to agree.

It cost a lot to use Xanoa, but to someone of Coal's stature in the royal army, the price was negligible. And besides, they were so well acquainted that Xanoa gave him a discount. In purely sexual terms, they were deep in love. His body craved hers after every battle both within and without Zendra's borders, and her body yearned for his, so finely chiselled and masculine, with his black hair and his dark brooding eyes. And not to mention his perfect physique, the result of years upon years of hard work and care.

Coal swung off the bed, pulled up his pants and waved goodbye to Xanoa. Chugging down the last of his drink, he swaggered out from the room, said his drunken goodbyes to the owner and staggered out on to the street.

It was a misty night, and it was hard to see a few feet in front of him. But he knew this city well. He knew the path from the whorehouse to his living quarters like the back of his hand.

As he lumbered down the street, the familiar scents of cooking food and rain ensnared his senses. As the fire crackled from within their homes, he became lost in his thoughts of pretty women and delicious meals.

Thunk. He had stumbled and fallen flat on his face, and as he grabbed at the dirt to pull himself up, he knew that something was wrong. The way back to his quarters was all bluestone -- had he taken a wrong turn and ended up here? The mist was so thick that as no matter how hard he tried to better see his surrounding, all he saw was the thick blanket of white.

Then a voice, so wretched and horrid, broke through the silence. It was a voice that contradicted normality. It was like a croak, incoherent and disjointed, yet he understood the words perfectly.

'You, who killed my son, shall suffer and lose everything.'

A mind-numbing pain surged through his head, his eyesight faltered, his balance weakened, and all at once he was back in Zendra, back on the familiar roads.

He took a few moments to gather himself, clutching his head as he stood up. What had happened? He didn't feel any different. Well, worrying will get me nowhere, he thought. Shrugging, deciding that he had probably imagined it all, he returned to his quarters.

He was Coal, captain of the king's garrison. With a high rank came tantalising privileges. While eight of his soldiers had to share one tiny bedroom between themselves, Coal had a large and spacious room all to himself. It was decorated with extravagant colours and materials, and he lived as well as any noble in the Zendra kingdom would.

While he lived a life of luxury, he also lived a life of duty. Dawn was the time to wake up, no exceptions. He reached for his maid's bell and within seconds Mary the maid had opened the door and started dressing him. As she changed him, he felt that something minor, almost entirely negligeable, was amiss. The room felt just a fraction larger and his skin just a tiny bit more sensitive.

Perhaps he was still feeling the effects of yesterday.

As Mary fretted over his clothes, he shot looks down at her cleavage. Mary was by no means as beautiful as Xanoa. Far from it, actually, but to not stare down a busty cleavage was to deny his identity as a man.

Mary was a maid and bred as such. In her mid-forties, her skin had the pale pigmentation of bread dough. She wasn't exactly chubby, but her large breasts seemed to give that impression. She was quite short, too, and the loose strands of her hair were like wisps of smoke. He always lusted over the best parts of her, but he had never actually had sex with her. He could never settle for fucking some second-class girl when the whorehouse was full of beauties.

'Thank you, Mary,' he said when she had finished.

'I'll clean up your room when you go down for breakfast.'

'Thank you, Mary.'

He had breakfast with his soldiers, and after that it was time to train. Perhaps it was the effect from the rambunctious last night, but before he knew it, he was exhausted and fatigued.

'Coal, you tired already?' said one of his soldiers.

'I had a rough night.'

'I know what you mean. You and that exotic chick look like you really went at it,' another one said with a laugh. 'Don't worry, captain, we're still pretty tired from that battle.'

The first soldier smirked. 'Are you tried from the battle or tired from fucking that fat whore from last night.'

'We did not fuck.'

'Are you sure? It sounded like a farm in that room with how much that pig grunted.'

The second soldier blushed a violent red and turned away. Coal smirked. 'I'm going to call it for today. I think we can all do with a little rest after everything that has happened.'

Coal spent the day in town, and when it was night, he went to his favourite spot in all of the kingdom -- the whorehouse. He made the familiar path to Xanoa's room and within seconds they were in the middle of a blissful kiss.

'How've you been, sweetie?' Xanoa said, rushing out words between every break in their kiss.

'Exhausted,' Coal said. 'Been waiting for you.'

They broke the kiss and Xanoa pushed him down onto the bed. She fumbled with his belt, sliding it off with a practised movement, then pulled down his pants. But something surprised her. 'Coal, did you fuck someone else just before?'

'No, why?'

'You aren't hard.' Xanoa stared for a second, shrugged, then took his penis in her mouth. Spinning her tongue around the edge, Coal leaned back and grunted in pleasure. She went for a few seconds and stopped.

'What's wrong?'

'Are you sure you haven't fucked anyone else?' She lifted his penis with her hand for Coal to see. It was only half-erect -- hardly enough to pleasure a girl.

'I'm extremely sure. I save myself for you, you know.'

Xanoa frowned. 'Well, you owe me a good fucking some other time.' And she returned to her blowjob. He had had many blowjobs before, but Xanoa was a master at it. Her tongue knew every sensitive crevice of a penis, and her masterful movements carved themselves around his dick to give him the most mind-blowing sensation he could imagine.

But Xanoa did not stop at just the tip. No, she took in the whole thing. And then she increased the speed and ferocity in which she sucked him off. Coal leaned back, his breathing turning sharp. He was about to cum, he knew it. He was getting excited, and as his body rocked with the powerful sensations, he stared at Xanoa in all of her divine beauty.

She sucked harder and harder until --

'Coal, did you just moan?' Xanoa wiped the cum from her face and looked into his eyes.

'What? I moaned?'

'You sounded like a girl, Coal.'

'What?'

There was a hidden sort of satisfaction in Xanoa's gaze. 'Well, it's usually the girl who gives the blowjob, you know.' She licked her lips and smiled mischievously at him.

'What are you getting at?'

'Come on, baby girl, on your knees.' Grabbing his crotch, she forced him off the bed and down onto his knees. Then, with her other hand, she forced his head to her vagina.

'You want me to give you head? I'm not doing that.'

'If you can't satisfy me with that dick of yours, you're satisfying me with your mouth.'

While his rational, conscious mind told him that this was a stupid, silly thing to do; that it was something that defied the natural patriarchy of humanity, his body did not seem to resist the idea. This is ridiculous, he thought as his head drifted closer to her crotch, as if I would ever give her a blowjob, as his lips pressed against her pussy.

'Ha!' Xanoa said, 'I didn't think you would actually do it.'

Coal tore away from her, wiping his mouth. He played the face of disgust and regret, but part of him wanted to dive right back there and give Xanoa the sexual experience that she deserved.

'I need to leave,' Coal said, pulling on all his clothes and darting from the room before Xanoa could move to stop him. His pants kept slipping down his hips as he ran, and his top shifted around uncomfortably. His body felt small, and as the insides on his thighs brushed together, oddly smooth.

What was happening to him?

The moonlight shone from the clear sky, illuminating the dark streets of the Zendra kingdom. The streets were almost empty, but his mind was not. Confusion and uneasiness added uncertainty to his steps, and he found himself standing over the fountain of the town square, staring into his reflection.

Shoulders, smoother than usual, but still somewhat rigid. Hips slightly rounder, but his figure more petite. His hair had grown a few centimetres, his cheekbones were less defined. His muscles, now more toned, lacked much of their strength. He was shorter, not by a lot, but enough for him to notice.

Casting nervous glances from side to side, he slipped off one shoulder of his top and looked at his chest. Where there was once his ultimate mark of masculinity, a chest so masterfully sculpted to exude his strength of a man, there was now a flabby gathering of skin. Hardly enough to cover with a hand, but enough to have him worrying.

All that had happened tonight. Was he losing his masculinity? Is this related to the vision that he saw yesterday? He swallowed, took a calming breath and ran back to his quarters, doing his best to ignore the strangely erotic sense that he felt at his embarrassing situation.

BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers