The Feminization of Coal Ch. 02

Story Info
Coal experiences the slow transformation from man to woman.
1.5k words
4.25
21.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers

Coal woke up in cold sweat. He had slept uncomfortably all night, and his dreams were a weird mesh of fleeting visions. Visions of intense sexual energy swarmed his mind, giving him the sensation of warmth. But beneath these sexual fantasies was the image of a woman, so feminine and petite in nature that her figure was fated for a life of servitude.

There was a warm, sticky feeling around his crotch area. He pulled himself up into a sitting position and looked down at his smooth body. Just the look of his body that had once been so cleanly chiselled reminded him of yesterday and the strange changes that he had been experiencing. The new curvature of his chest reminded him of a woman's breast, no bigger than an A-cup. But that comparison is ridiculous, he reminded himself, for I am not a woman.

He reached into his undergarments and lifted them up to peer down. All around his penis, which had grown so small, no bigger than five centimetres, was sticky cum. When did this happen? Did he jack off and forget to clean up? Did he have a wet dream? But this did not make sense. This was far more cum than he could produce in a week.

'Mary,' he called. 'Are you waiting outside my room?'

'Yes, captain,' her voice penetrated the wooden door.

'Don't come in just yet.'

What should he do? He rolled off the bed and climbed to his feet. He wiped off the cum from his pelvic area and without a second thought licked it and swallowed it. Just a day ago he would have found the very idea of that strange.

There was no time to waste. He pulled off the mirror cover and looked at his reflection. It was just like yesterday, but even less masculine. He could not go out like this, but he also could not stay cooped up inside his room.

'Mary, can you come in, and when you see me, please do not scream.'

The doorknob turned and the door clicked open. Mary entered the room, her eyes widening with shock, but she kept her surprise quiet. 'What has happened to you?'

'I don't know.' He blushed as he said it. He did not like how Mary gazed at him. As always, his eyes drifted to her cleavage, and he was glad to find himself as attracted to it as he normally was.

'Well, I'll tell you now that you are not the first person who has undergone a transformation within this castle,' Mary said, walking behind him and placing comforting hands on his smooth shoulders.

'What do you mean?'

'Curses have always been used for political attacks. You should stay here for the time being. I will have to report this to the royal family.' She made to leave, but Coal, a little shyly, grabbed her wrist.

'You can't tell them.'

'I can, and I have to. I've said it before, you are not the first person to be put under such an attack, and since you are such a key member to the defence of our kingdom, the royal family absolutely must know.' She broke away from Coal's hold, her maid's dress swishing behind the door before it closed with a deafening clang.

He sighed, jumped on his bed and lay down. He tried to distract his mind with idle thoughts of past battles and experiences, but he could not shake the constant horny feeling that crept up on him. He tried to imagine that this was all a dream, but he knew that it was a lie. He tried to believe that tomorrow he would wake up and everything would be normal, but deep down he knew that his condition would only worsen.

He did not know when he started masturbating, but when the door crashed open once again, he had his tiny dick in his hand, as erect as it could go. At first, he was scared that one of his soldiers had barged into his room, but he became straight up terrified when he found the princess of the Zendra kingdom in his doorway, her face a mix of disgust and sexual deviousness.

He could not have hoped for a worse person to come to his room.

Flora, the princess of Zendra kingdom, was well renowned not for her generosity or her competence as a leader, but because of her odd sexual satisfactions. It was rumoured that she kept prisoners of wars in her private prison deep below the castle and used them to fulfill her monstrous fantasies, and even though Coal was a loyal member of the Zendra kingdom's royal castle and had no concrete proof, he could not deny those rumours.

From an outsider perspective, one would think these rumours of Flora ridiculous. She looked innocent, and her green eyes had a glazed appearance to them, as if she didn't quite know where she was. She carried all the signs of a pampered princess: a dress of the finest fabric, powdered blonde hair done up in a strict pair of pigtails, and a face smoothly touched with makeup. She shut the door behind her.

'I heard what had happened.' Her voice was heavenly and childishly innocent, but Coal was already on guard. 'I told them that I would investigate.'

'And?' Coal said, his voice edged with concern.

'Of course, they gave me their permission. They know the importance of pleasing me,' she said with a wry smile. She crossed the room in two large strides, pushed Coal down with his back against the bed with a forceful palm and leaned over him, her eyes interrogating his body. 'Yeah,' she said, 'you won't be pleasing anyone with that thing.' She reached down, grabbed his penis in between two of her fingers and squeezed it.

It was like a jolt of electricity coursed through him, and he ejaculated a load of cum, spraying it over his stomach and his chest.

Flora took a step back and smiled as if she was appreciating art. 'Hmm, that's quite a volatile penis, isn't it? Even though it's small and pathetic, that sure is a lot of cum, and I can even see some fresh stains on your bed, too.' She reached into her dress and pulled out a metal tube. 'We're going to have to lock it up so that you don't go making a mess everywhere.'

'Wait, wait.' Coal scrambled back, holding out a hand in front of him as Flora approached with the chastity cage. 'You can't do that to --'

His speech was cut short as Flora's foot jammed itself into his penis, right above the testicles. He let out a girlish shriek and felt the cold metal clamp shut around his penis as his body convulsed in pain. There was the click of a lock, and Flora smiled as she shoved the key into her pocket.

For a last time, he tried to pull himself up onto his feet, but Flora's hand held him where he was as she sat down next to him, her cool hand cupping one of his A-cup breasts. As she massaged it, her dextrous fingers kneading into the skin, a cruel and wicked grin stretched over her face. He knew that he looked pathetic, sighing and moaning as the sensual feelings spread across his body.

He was supposed to be a man! A battle-hardened warrior. Not someone who buckled under sexual pleasure and the demands of a prissy princess who was a good head shorter than him.

Flora so carefully massaged his new breasts, and under the ecstatic feelings he could feel excess cum drip from his chastised penis, dripping down, accumulating in the metal cage, and dripping out from under and down to the floor below.

'They must have a put a powerful spell on you,' Flora commented. 'You transform fast. I walked in seeing a sissy boy with a flabby chest, but now you might pass off as one of those shemales in a back alley circus house. Is it the more you are turned on the more feminine you get, or perhaps the more feminine you feel the more feminine you get?'

Coal knew that Flora was speaking, but the words meant nothing to him. The pleasure that she bestowed on him was too much, and all he could think of was enjoying the moment, all moral and honour lost.

'Look at you, A to B cup breasts, hair that will probably need to be kept tied up, flabby little muscles, growing hips, petite little hands. Oh, and what's this?' She gave his breast an especially hard squeeze and a few drops of milk bubbled out from the nipple.

Flora laughed, swept up her dress as she stood up and made her way to the door. 'I'll give you the necessary clothes and garments before night falls. Tomorrow you will work for me as a maid.'

'But I'm a captain -- a soldier,' his soft voice trembled as he said it.

'Oh, save yourself some pain and stop kidding yourself.' She slammed the door shut behind her, leaving him in the mess of his room, which was filled with the stench of cum and the shadows of masculinity.

BlaireX
BlaireX
24 Followers