All Comments on 'The Fence'

by Shaunandave

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Geee

If I was hubby and away serving my country and you cheated. If I found out you would be out with out my kids. well written story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Whiteboys!

and their fantasies about black cocks lol you'd go long and far before you found one 10 11 inches long ... truth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Give it a rest

Ok folks... its a story. Get over it it. I'm in the military as well, and find no offense to it. Besides, if you are reading porn while on active duty, you could be in a world of hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good fiction

I liked it, and are you guys who criticized the military wife telling me when guys are on R & R in a place like Thailand they never fool around? Bottom line it is fiction.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
She waits to tell her husband, huh?

Say they stay married for a long time (it's a fantasy story right?). What would happen, if 16 years later, a teenager shows up at the door and says that her husband is his dad? Her husband explains that it was just a one-time thing. That his thinking wasn't straight and that circumstances just matched up and they had sex once. Would she be okay with it? Like she expects her husband to be with her betrayal. Or would she see it as an incredible breaking of her trust and love? Somehow, I don't think the woman represented in the story would chose the former view.

Is this the story you want written? Oh, it's just one time, so it's okay. Sorry, it's not okay with most of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Start

A good start...the sex scenes were hot-I bet you enjoyed writing them! Here are two suggestions....don't mention penis size in inches-my guess is most women think of size, but not in inches. When she realized she couldn't wrap her hand around him...now THAT was hot! What other ways might a woman think about a big cock? Secondly, you could build even more "should I-shouldn't I" tension in the beginning.

I would be interested in reading a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!

I really enjoyed this story, you did a great job. The sex was great and the whole story was completely plausible. I think a part II should be that the guy was not sterile and this lady ends up pregnant. please try to work that in. thanks.

BroadswordBroadswordalmost 19 years ago
Don't Fence Her In

One of the best stories I've read at Lit in a long time.

It is full of wonderful detail and a sense of realism that makes the story so believable and enjoyable to read.

Great Job.

Can't wait to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Job!

Very well written.

I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well Written

Love stories about cheating wives. And I hope she finds he lied about his vasectomy and her husband finds her with a bulging tummy when he returns from deployment and they then decide they will just tell family and friends they decided to have another child by adoption since everyone will know their darkskinned youngster could not be her husband's biological child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Great story but shauna better pray James didnt have any sperm in his cock after having the vasectomy or that husband will have a fit and make her have an abortion or kick her out on the street.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't

I don't know - why didn't the exhibitionist slut put on some clothes? Ah, answered my own question didn't I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking hot story!

Write more like this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

great story write some more. You really explained well what a large cock does for a women size does matter if he knows how to use it

lin4_69lin4_69over 10 years ago
Great

i read the other one first , but this one even hotter so real, it has to be true

and i have had several 10 '' black cocks all the way in me in every hole

many times, but it took me a few weeks to really deep throat ones that long and enjoy it and please it like a deep throat does, now i dream of getting all of a 10 deep in my throat and squirt me full of cum yume

i know she loves it also

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Keep it secret.

Keep it safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No one likes a cheater

So, you cheated on your hubby and don't have the guts to tell him...

Easy tell him what you told us and of course he would get angry and probably divorce you..

How would like it, if cheated with a really hot woman, who was better in the sack than you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. When I'm on the road I always log to Lit for a little relaxation. This was a great random read for me with my vibrator. It took a lot of attempts to deep throat one of my boyfriends in college but it was accomplished. After college we split so I took up the deep throat challenge with a few BBCs, didn't always succeed but the fucking was great. Got married, had a few kids and at 55 had a fucks with a newbie college grad with a BBC, it was always very racial dominance for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous