The Fenyx Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard and throbbing before she finally let her eyes flicker down toward my erection. That small playful smile of hers was quickly replace by one of delight. Ever so slowly, she leaned forward, her lips slightly parted. She didn't take me inside of her though. Instead, she let her bottom lip drag across my head sensually. She even let my cock rub along the sides of her face, almost as if she enjoyed worshiping it.

Finally, she came back at it head on, and opened her mouth as wide as she possible could. My cock entered her mouth, barely grazing her tongue and lips until it finally touched the back of her throat. Without hesitation, she pressed on, taking me inch by slow inch all the way down her throat. Only when she reached the bottom did her lips wrap tightly around my shaft and I felt her moan in pleasure.

I let out a groan, my whole body shuddering at the experience. No girl had ever taken my whole cock in her mouth, let alone shown this much joy at sucking it.

My mystery vixen, bobbed on me sensually for a few minutes, going all the way from tip to base each time, before she finally released me leaving a small string of spit and precum connecting her lip to my cock. Smiling, she slowly leaned back, letting the string stretch and break, and kept falling backwards until she was leaning on her elbows with her bent knees apart, exposing her perfectly smooth pussy.

Her lips were the same pale pink as her nipples, and slightly blooming almost like a flower. Her juices glistened on her slit, showing her own arousal.

She crooked her finger, and I followed. I knelt between her thighs, kissing one and then the other, before working my way to her center. The closer I got, the more her hips squirmed for me. I could smell her arousal, and it was intoxicating. By the time I let my tongue flick out across her slit, I felt light headed, and I immediately became addicted to her sweet taste.

Her fingers grasped my head, pulling me hard against her with need. Feeling her grip tighten in my hair, I began to lick, slowly picking up speed as I tried to taste every inch of her, trying to reach inside of her for more of her nectar.

Unable to hold back, she moaned, and then again, louder. Her cries were like a sirens song, and I set myself to drown in her. I fixated on her clit, and clamped my lips around it, sucking gently as my tongue flicked across it. Several moans turned into one long, drawn out keen and her thighs clamped tightly around my head. Her hands pulled me so tightly to her, so desperate for more that I couldn't breath.

Struggling for air, it became a race. I quickened my pace, thrashing her swollen nub with everything I had. One moment she was keening, and the next, silence. Her body tensed, every muscle contracting, and then with a cry of ecstasy and relief, she came. When her wail of pleasure ended, her entire body shook, and she gasped for breath. Her legs finally released me, and I gasped right along with her.

Seeing her cum like that, uncontrollably, and in front of all of these people was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. Barely giving her a chance to catch her breath, I slid up her trembling body, kissing her soft skin until I met her face.

I lightly kissed her lips, and her tongue came out to taste herself on me. As we shared her flavor between us, my cock slid along her soaked folds. I teased her, moving my body to let it drag softly along her sensitive clit, until I finally rocked backward just enough to let my tip flirt with her hot opening.

Her eyes shot open, looking right into mine. After a moment of my gentle prodding, she gave me the slightest nod, and I pressed forward slowly, feeling her pussy split tightly around my shaft. She felt incredible. So wet, and tight, and it felt like there was a fire building up deep inside her core.

Her small hands held tightly to my arms as I slowly fed her my cock, inch by inch. I could tell by the way her pussy clung to me, and the way her lips parted in a silent gasp, that she wasn't accustomed to something my size, and when I finally hit bottom, our pelvises resting against one another, she let out a sigh. Her eyes were shut tightly, and I could see her lips silently mouthing 'Oh my God'. That pained look of pleasure was a beautiful sight.

Eventually her tight, death-grip, on my arms loosened and I gently pulled back, feeling her pussy dragging along my shaft, almost as if they were trying to hold me deep inside of her where I belonged. Once I was almost to the end, I slowly pushed back inside of her, causing another audible gasp.

Her arms pulled me down to her, and she clung tightly to my body. One of her legs hooked around my ass, and she slowly urged me on. I stared straight down into her eyes, our masks nearly touching from our closeness, as I made love to her.

It was shocking to think of it that way. I had just met this woman. I didn't even know her name, or what her face looked like, but I felt like I was falling for her somehow. By the way she took charge, making the first moves, that playful little smile, and those penetrating blue eyes...I felt a connection with her that I couldn't explain, and I wanted more.

Her leg, hooked around me, urged me on, and my pace quickened. Her little gasps followed in time, and her pitch rose. Her eyes pleaded with mine, as I drove her towards another climax. Her nails dug into my back, and her heel pressed me to drive into her even harder. Every time I thrust harder, thinking it might be too much, her heel was there to tell me she still wanted more. My thrusting became harsh and violent as she called out her pleasure, and that's when it happened.

Her mask slipped up from a rather violent thrust, and I caught the briefest glimpse of her uncovered face. It was only a moment before she reached up to fix it, but the damage was done. Krista. It was my sister. I was fucking my own sister.

I stopped moving, but it was too late for her. Both of her legs clamped tightly around me as her entire body quaked, and she cried her renewed ecstasy. My sister was cumming on my cock, and I couldn't stop it. It was torture, feeling her pussy tremble around me, teasing me, tormenting me.

The mask must have blocked out my horror, because when her eyes finally fluttered open, I was still frozen. She just smiled warmly at me, that same smile I had seen everyday growing up with her, the one I thought I could spot anywhere, and she kissed me passionately. Her lips clung to mine, and I couldn't move.

After breaking our kiss, she pressed gently on my chest, and finally, thankfully, released me from her depths. I would have breathed a sigh of relief if only I could forget the look of pure ecstasy she had as her body quaked from what I had done to her.

I sat up on my knees, praying that the people watching couldn't see it in my eyes, or in my body language, that I had just fucked my own sister. I stared in a daze, thankful that it was over when I saw her crawling up after me. Kneeling in front of me, she pushed me back onto the soft sheets. And playfully hopped up to straddle my waist.

I wanted to tell her to stop, that we couldn't, we shouldn't...not again...never again, but I was petrified. How could I stop this without someone finding out? I was on a stage, with over a hundred people watching me fuck my sister. None of them knew that thankfully, but if I threw her off of me and ran, everyone would know something was wrong. We had already been fucking for...god knows how long.

I felt guilt rise in me as my sister slid her pussy along the underside of my aching shaft. I was ashamed at how hard I was. Krista just smiled and cooed as she slid along my length, and I shuddered. It was so wrong, and it felt even more wrong how good she felt. She began to rise up, and I knew what was coming.

I couldn't. I reached forward and grabbed her hands to stop her, but she just laced her fingers in mine and wiggled her perfect little ass as she blindly lined up my throbbing member with her eager pussy.

Her fingers griped mine tightly, letting out a fulfilled sigh as she slowly lowered herself down my cock, wrapping her velvet folds around me. My fingers gripped hers as well, and a pained groan escaped my lips as I once again became an unwitting participant to incest with my sister.

Holding on tightly, she sat straight up and began slowly rising and falling, rolling her hips sexily as she stared straight into my eyes. All I could do was watch on with a mix of guilt, and growing lust, and I hated myself for that last part. I wanted to close my eyes and pretend it was anyone else, anyone but my own sister, but every time my eyes closed, they opened of their own will, and stared right back into those deep, seductive pools of blue.

Her mouth hung partly open as she slowly fucked me, her ragged breath filling the dead silence. With every rise, her pussy would clench tighter along my shaft, as if trying to coax my seed into her, and I tried to fight it.

Krista's eyes never left mine, and with her hands squeezing tightly to mine, it made this all too intimate. It was as if her eyes stared straight through my mask and into my very soul. Her blue eyes had me locked into this moment with her and I couldn't pull away.

I felt it, with her wet velvet pussy milking my cock so perfectly, a tingling shot though my body. That electric pulse that shoots out from your loins signaling the imminent release. My hands tightened in hers, desperate to warn her...to get her to stop. I couldn't dare to speak, and risk letting her hear my voice. I tried to fight it back, to stop what was coming. I was not going to cum in my sister.

My breath was coming out in gasps, and that smile filled her face again. Her hands squeezed back, and she began to ride me harder. I was frantic, trying not to cum. I tried to let go of her hands, to lift her off of me, but she held on with a surprising strength. My body trembled with the effort to hold back the dam, but in the end it was useless. Nature won out.

I cried out in anguish as pleasure burst forth, washing away the pain from prolonging the inevitable. It felt like cannon volleys as I shot deep into her warm pussy. White spots filled my vision, and Krista continued to ride me through my orgasm.

I was so sensitive, it was torture, but a few moments later, she followed me down, her body collapsing against mine as she shook with pleasure once again. Her head lay on my chest, her warm flesh against mine and her hot gasping breath warming me further.

A loud cheer broke though the deafening silence, startling both of us. For a moment, I had forgotten where I was. I turned my head just in time to see the curtains closing, catching a glimpse of the standing ovation for our act of incest.

We lay there, catching our breath, one of us still trembling slightly from their orgasm, the other feeling waves of guilt and regret. I was thankful when Cindy appeared.

"That was some show!" she beamed. "Just...wow!" she exclaimed. "I hate to break up your afterglow, but the show is over. Jessica and I will escort you two back to your dressing rooms, and we will see that you get paid."

Krista sighed as she gently rose off of my slowly deflating cock. I fought back a sigh of my own. I hated myself for what I had done, but I wondered if it was this whole situation, or just the fact that I knew it was her. I had just experienced what had to be the best, most amazing sex of my life, and it had been with my own sister.

"Come on stud," Cindy smiled, holding out the silk robe I had discarded earlier.

I slipped it on and walked a short ways behind her as she led the way back to my dressing room.

"You know," she began, looking back briefly as we walked. "I had wondered about you for a minute there. I thought you might not be able to perform. I'm glad I decided to pick you though. That was the hottest thing I've seen in all my years working here. And that's saying something," she smiled back at me. "Here you are," she opened the door. "Get dressed, relax for a bit, and have a drink. I'll be back shortly to escort you out."

I made a sound that she must have took for understanding, and she left me to myself.

I dropped down onto the couch and planted my face in my hands, trying to figure out how something like this could happen. What were the odds? I had to be the worst brother in the world. I had an excuse, but only until I knew who she was. Everything that happened after that was my fault. I had wanted to stop, but thinking back, I knew I hadn't resisted as much as I could have. I just let her go on, convincing myself that I couldn't stop, not with everyone watching me. Her being in control made it easier to pretend that I wasn't doing it, she was. But that was another lie.

Feeling like a wreck of emotions, I got up and poured myself a large glass of the good scotch. I downed it quickly, and poured a little more. I was sitting, still holding the glass when Cindy entered again.

"Still not dressed yet?" she asked. "It's okay. Some people need a bit of time to get their head right. Or maybe it's just the twelve hundred dollar scotch?" she smiled.

"Sorry," I said, setting the glass down.

"Don't be," she said, sitting down on the opposite end of the couch crossing her legs. "I'd say you've earned it. Speaking of earning, here's your payment, plus a little extra for the exceptional job," she said handing me a thick envelope.

As guilty as I felt, it would've been counter productive to have gone through all of that, and not take what I'd come for. As I tried to take it though, her hand held firmly.

"Would you consider doing this again?" she asked.

"What?" I asked.

"We don't usually ask for repeats, but you two had some real chemistry. The audience loved you guys," she smiled. "There wasn't a dry seat in the house by the time the curtain closed. Everyone was practically dripping. People want to see you two again."

"I don't know..." I said. "This was just a one time thing."

"We'll pay double," she said firmly. "You would perform once a month."

"What?" I asked.

"Ten thousand dollars for you to work once a month. And all you would have to do is spend a couple hours fucking a gorgeous woman. I've seen underneath her mask, you truly are a lucky man."

"Yeah," I said, not really feeling it. "Lucky."

"So what do you say?" she smiled, already assuming my response.

"I know it's a lot of money, but I don't know if I can do this again...not with..." I stopped myself. "I just don't know."

"Well, call this number when you decide." she said, finally releasing the envelope, and handing me a business card. "I've already spoken to your counterpart, and she's all for doing this again. You've made quite the impression on her. Her number's on the back of that card as well," she added. "She'd like you to meet her sometime."

"Thanks," I said uncomfortably.

"Well..." she said standing. "I'll be right outside while you dress."

Cindy waited outside as I quickly donned my clothes. As soon as I stomped my feet into my shoes, I had her lead me out through the back entrance, the way I had come in, and I jumped into my truck. I probably shouldn't have been driving with that large glass of scotch fresh in my system, but I risked it. I needed to get out of there and back home.

Back at my apartment, I fell onto my bed fully dressed, feeling like a piece of shit.

My body was exhausted from the nights events, but my brain refused to let me fall asleep. It kept replaying the entire night, every sight, every feeling... I wanted it to stop. Even with shame welling up inside, my body couldn't deny how it felt.

When sleep finally took me, it wasn't the release I had imagined it would be.

*** *** ***

I was back there, on that stage. Krista was there as well, but this time neither of us were wearing masks. I stood there, before her, both of us bare for the world. She took my hand in hers, and placed it on her chest between her breasts, and I could feel her heart racing beneath her warm smooth skin. She stepped closer, and our bodies were touching. I tilted my head down and our lips met in a slow passionate kiss.

Everything blurred and then we were on the bed together, the red satin sheets mussed beneath us as our bodies slid together. Her blonde hair was fanned out around her, and her arms were over her head, holding onto the edge of the bed. A wicked smile was upon her face, and I could feel one on mine as well as I slowly fucked into her delicious pussy.

I turned my head, and instead of seeing dim strangers, and vague shadows, I could see everything. Gone were the tables and chairs, and instead there was only a mass of people. I could see our parents standing right up front, holding hands as they watched. My friends were there as well, even people I had only known in passing. It seemed like every face I could see was someone I knew, and they were all watching, smiling and cheering us on.

Krista brought a hand up to my face, pulling my focus back to her. I could feel it rising in both of us and I began to plunge faster into her depths...

*** *** ***

I woke just as my orgasm hit me, my muscles clenching painfully as pleasure lanced out from my groin. I was panting, covered in sweat and a sticky puddle of my own cum.

"Fuck!" I gasped, covering my face with my hands.

It had been a week since that night, and nearly every night since I had dreamt the exact same thing. This was the first time I had cum from it, but that probably had more to do with my recent lack of sexual release.

I constantly found myself thinking about Krista, and that would inevitably lead to my arousal, but I could never bring myself to jerk off. No matter if I thought of something else while I did it. I would know what had inspired it, and it just felt wrong.

Something was seriously wrong with me. I had never once thought about my sister in this way, and it was like a dam broke somewhere and I was now being flooded with these latent feelings. After seeing her, feeling her, I couldn't understand how I had gone my whole life not being able to see how truly spectacular she was. Everybody else around me had seen it, but it was as if I was blind. Well now I saw it, saw it all, and I really wished I could unsee it.

I rolled out of bed and checked my phone. I had really slept in. I had a few missed calls, one from Cindy, likely checking up on her job offer, and two from Krista.

Kris had been trying to get me to hang out with her for pizza and beer again, but I just couldn't do it. I didn't trust myself not to lust after her and do something stupid when I was drunk.

Ignoring both of them equally, I sat at my computer to continue my job hunt. I still hadn't found anything, and I was wondering if I should expand my search or lower my salary requirements. I used the money I'd made to catch up on my bills, but if I didn't find a job soon I would need to start downsizing the luxuries in my life. My two bedroom apartment downtown would have to go first, and shortly after, my truck.

*** *** ***

I felt miserable, and withdrawn. I couldn't shake what had happened, and after some convincing from my friends, I tried to get back to normal. That meant getting dressed and leaving my apartment.

"What's up with you lately?" Mark asked skeptically. "It's like pulling teeth to get you to come out for a drink with us."

"I've got some stuff going on," I said deflected as I took a bar-stool between my two friends.

"Oh, did you find a new job?" John asked.

"No, not yet," I said.

"Then what's got your pansy ass so busy that you can't hang out with your friends?" Mark asked. "No job means you should be free to come out anytime."

"I still gotta look for work, man," I said, feeling slightly annoyed with Marks dickish demeanor.