The Fenyx Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at eight at night," he countered.

"The man's got a point," John said. "This is the first time we've been able to get you to come out since you lost your job. And we only achieved this much because numb-nuts over there threatened to bring the party to your place."

"How about we lay off a bit?" I suggested. "I'm here, aren't I?"

Drinking with my friends had lost some of its appeal. Sure, it was fun to watch Mark use cheap pick up lines on girls, and get shot down in a spectacular fashion, but my mind was still somewhere else; somewhere it had no business being. I was beginning to think that getting back to normal would be impossible, or take a lot more effort than I realized.

*** *** ***

It was nearly a month since I lost my job. I was settling in at a dead end data entry job, and I was practically paying them to let me work there. I had just gotten home when my phone rang. It was an unknown caller, and I answered quickly, hoping that it was someone that saw my resume.

"Hello?" I said cheerily. "This is Sean Wells."

"I know Jackass," a familiar voice answered back. "What the hell bro, are you screening my calls?"

"No!" I said, feeling guilty. "I've just been really busy. You know how it gets."

"For three weeks?" Krista asked. "Whatever," she sighed. "Can you come by my place? I bought some new furniture and I need your help setting it up."

"What happened to your old furniture?" I asked.

"It was old," she said as if that was all the explanation needed. "I went to IKEA and kind of splurged. Now I have boxes of stuff that needs assembling. I figured, you're a dude, you would know how to do that."

"I just got off work, and there's some stuff I wanted to take care of," I lied.

"Pleassssee!" she begged sweetly. "I won't even make you use the instructions. I just really need help, and it's not like I can call Chad anymore," she finished in a more sad, manipulative tone.

I was silent, trying to find a way of avoiding seeing her.

"Oh, come on!" she said annoyed. "Quit being a douche-bag and get over here!"

"Fine," I said, frustrated, but with myself more than her. It wasn't her fault all of this happened, and she didn't know what I did. As far as she knew I was just being a shitty brother for no reason. "I'll be there in a little bit."

"Thanks bro, you're the best!" she said before hanging up.

"If only you knew," I muttered, tossing my phone on the counter with a clatter.

*** *** ***

"Hey bro!" she smiled happily, a drink in her hand that smelled strongly of tequila.. "What's going on?"

Standing here, face to face with her again, for the first time since we had sex, it was as hard as I imagined it would be. Even fully clothed in a pair of tight denim jeans, and a white tank top, I could still see her naked. I could still remember the smell of her sex, her taste, and the feel of her warm skin against mine as we made love. She was just as stunning as I remembered on that night. It astounded me that I never noticed how gorgeous she was until I didn't know it was her.

"Oh..uh. Hey Kris," I stuttered, trying to focus on anything but her looks, or my memories. "Uh, not much. You know, work and stuff," I rambled. "You're in a good mood."

"That's what happens when things start going your way," she said. "Come in! I'll get you a drink."

I stepped into her apartment, and immediately noticed the large boxes scattered all around. Some were laying flat on the floor, while others where leaning against the walls. There had to be at least half a dozen all together that I could see. Krista's hips swayed enticingly as she walked into her kitchen to make me a drink, and I had to pry my eyes from her and focus on anything else.

"You sure bought a lot of stuff," I said carefully.

"I kinda got carried away," she blushed. "Let's see, a few end tables, an entertainment center, a set of book shelves, two lamps and a rug, but don't worry, you don't have to put the rug together," she quipped.

"How much did all of this cost?" I asked, a little worried that she might be stretching herself thin.

"It wasn't cheap, but I got a good deal," she shrugged.

"Are you sure you can afford all of this?" I asked.

"I got a job offer a few weeks back. They're gonna be paying me big bucks, so yeah," She smiled proudly at me as she handed me a glass. "I'm just waiting to hear back from them to see when I start. Cheers!"

"You bought all of this, and you haven't even started yet?" I asked, taking a sip and coughing from the strength of the tequila.

"I got a sort of signing bonus," she lied. "It covered most of this...and my new car. The rest I put on my credit cards."

"You bought a new car?" I asked, feeling this spiraling out of control.

"Yeah, didn't you see it outside?" She asked picking up her key chain smiling widely. "It's an Audi!"

"Kris, you can't be spending money like this," I told her, feeling worse than I already did. She thought she had an extremely lucrative job lined up, and because of me, she wasn't going to get it, and I couldn't tell her. "How do you know you even have this job? Did you sign papers? Do you have a start date?"

"No, but it's a sure thing," she assured me.

"Kris, nothing is a sure thing until it's in writing."

"Quit worrying little bro," she said. "Everything's going to be fine."

I felt myself drop onto her sofa, my face in my hands. I argued with her for another few minutes trying to convince her, but I got nowhere. The more I pressed, the more adamant she was that everything was perfect. She was so sure that this job was hers, and the only way I could dissuade her was to tell her something I never wanted her to have to know.

"Krista, I need to tell you something," I began, taking a big drink from my glass. "Can you sit down for a sec?"

"Yeah, what's up?" she asked, taking a seat on the other and of the couch, pulling a knee up as she faced me.

It took a long time for me to even begin. How was I supposed to tell her that I was the man she fucked on stage for money? Or that I knew? The silence stretched out, and I seriously contemplated just taking the job so I wouldn't have to tell her, and she wouldn't be financially screwed, but I couldn't do that to her, even if it was to help her.

What happened at the Fenyx was an accident. A horrible accident that neither one of us could have foreseen. We couldn't help that, and I couldn't go back to that place knowing that I would be fucking my own sister. I couldn't do that to her, no matter how much my subconscious wanted me to.

"You don't have that job," I told her.

"But they told me..."

"They told you what exactly?" I cut in.

She became rather silent for a few moments, unable to come out and tell me. While she sat there, I pulled out my wallet, and slipped out the card that Cindy gave to me. Avoiding Krista's gaze, I set the card for the Fenyx Lounge on the coffee table. I couldn't say it. I didn't know how.

Krista's eyes widened slightly as she saw the logo on the front, and she leaned forward to pick it up. She turned it over, and her hand came to her mouth.

"You!" she gasped, eyes wide. "You were...we...you and I?" full sentences failing her.

"Yeah," I said, my voice rasping from lack of moisture.

"Shit!" she said sinking back into the couch.

We both sat there in silence, neither of us knowing what to say. I was just about to leave when Krista broke our silence.

"What did you tell them?" she asked. "The Fenyx Lounge people."

"I didn't tell them anything," I said quietly, still unable to even look in her direction. "They don't need to know. No one needs to know, ever. I'm really sorry Kris."

"I mean about the job," she said, taking me by surprise.

"What about the job?" I asked. "There is no job. Don't you understand, they want me to...us to...you know?"

"Have sex?" she filled in. "You know, this might be the tequila talking, but I think I could do it."

"What?" I asked shocked. "You're my sister. I'm your brother!"

"They say everyone has their price, and I guess mine is fourteen thousand dollars a month." She said shrugging. "It's a lot of money. I could get another job and be able to retire by the time I'm thirty five. Besides, no one will know you're my brother."

"I can't believe you're even considering this," I said, feeling like I was dreaming. "It's a lot of money, but...Wait, you're getting fourteen? They only offered me ten."

"Maybe it's because I'm prettier," she smiled, cocking her head to the side.

"And they say women have to fight for equal wages," I muttered, feeling the ridiculousness of this. Here we were, discussing if we could actually commit incest for money, and we were talking about the wage gap.

"So are you going to do it with me?" She asked, causing me to shudder.

The way she worded that couldn't have been more apropos.

"I don't think so," I said, feeling something I had been fighting stirring up inside of me.

"Is it the money?" she asked. "Because I would pay you out of my share so you don't feel cheated. It'll be even"

"It's not the money," I said.

"Is it me?" she asked, scooting closer; so close, I could smell the subtle scent of her soap and sweat. "Am I not pretty enough?"

"Kris," I said pained. "I already feel bad enough."

"What if I told you a secret?" she asked. "What if I told you something naughty that would make you feel all better?" she blushed, biting her lip as she paused. "I knew it was you."

"The other night, at the Fenyx, I arrived after you I guess, and I saw your truck in the parking lot. I had this nagging feeling that you had applied too, but I brushed it off. But when my mask slipped, that look on your face, I knew it was you. And I knew that you knew it was me too."

"You knew?"

"Um hum," she nodded guiltily.

"Why did you give me your number then?" I asked. "Why didn't you say anything? Hell, why didn't you stop us?"

"You really are a dummy sometimes," she said shaking her head. "I didn't want to have to be the one to bring this up. Maybe I wanted to retain some of the innocence you see in me. And maybe I didn't want you to know what a complete perv your big sister is," she finished.

"Do you realize how fucked up I've been about this?" I asked. "I've felt like a complete asshole for weeks!"

"Awe, poor you!" she said, swinging a leg over to straddle me on the couch, sitting on my thighs. "So, what do you say? You want to fuck your big sister for a living?"

"Jesus, Kris!" I moaned, feeling her slide forward to grind against my Judas Boner.

"Come on!" she purred. "I haven't been fuck so good in ages. You'd really be doing me a favor."

"We really shouldn't be doing this. It's incest," I said, grabbing onto her hips to lift her off. I couldn't though. My hands wouldn't move, only hold onto her.

"Shouldn't?" She asked, leaning forward to whisper into my ear. "We've already done it. You made me cum so many times," she purred. "You came inside me."

"Fuck Kris!" I moaned.

"That's the idea big boy," she said licking my face, "Now take off your pants. You've got a job to do."

Krista climbed off the side of me and turned on her knees as she unbuttoned her jeans. She quickly pulled them down low on her thighs, leaving her perfect ass and smooth pussy on display as she bent over the arm of the sofa.

"Come on, bro," she said looking back at me as she let her ass sway gently from side to side. "You're not going to make your sister beg are you?"

I couldn't believe what was happening. My whole world was just turned upside down. I'd spent nearly the last month feeling like the worst piece of shit for sleeping with my own sister, and for not being able to stop thinking about it, wanting it. In only a few short moments I found out that she knew, even before I did, and still wanted to fuck me.

If her words hadn't been a clue, the shining, sticky mess coating her exposed pussy was a dead giveaway.

My cock ached as I stared transfixed, eager to be back into her soft wet hole. I can't, I thought, before wondering what was holding me back now. It wasn't as if she didn't know who I was. Seeing her eyes, and the way she was presenting her perfect pussy for me, told me how much she wanted it. I couldn't deny that I wanted it as well; my dreams this last month told the truth, no matter how much I had been denying it.

The only thing that was left was the 'incest' thing, and I was beginning to care less and less about that.

Only a moment had past, and Krista was still smiling back at me expectantly. Our eyes met, and a sensation flooded into me, the same feeling I had when I first saw her standing naked in front of me on that stage, desire.

Her smile became nervous as I stood up, but as soon as my fingers reached for my zipper it turned into one of delight. I let my brain shut off and only acted. I undid my pants, and pressed them down around my knees. I crawled back onto the couch, and lined myself up behind her. With out any pretense, I slowly slid my length into he tight pussy all the way down to the root. I gasped, and my sister sighed as I finally bottomed out inside of her.

Holding onto her perfect little ass, I savored the moment. She felt so tight and hot wrapped around my thick cock, and her eyes, staring back at mine, were filled with longing and lust. I almost couldn't believe I was back inside of my sister, and it felt wonderful.

I slowly pulled back, letting my cock slide out to the very tip, eliciting a coo from Krista, and then I pushed back in with a slow, but steady force, causing her to rock forward.

"I love my brother's cock!" she smiled back at me sexily. "Fuck me! Fuck your sister!"

Krista was getting off on this whole situation, and I couldn't deny that her words had an effect on me as well. I began plunging into her harder and harder. Part of me wanted to make sweet love to her wonderful pussy, but another part, a larger one, wanted to punish her. She had known all along, and had let me beat myself up for weeks.

Slamming into her harder, I reached up to her tank top, and gripped the fabric with my hands. I was running on pure sexual instinct, and those instincts wanted to see her again, all of her. Without warning, I twisted and pulled, tearing the top right down the center, and pushed the remaining scraps down her arms. Krista looked delighted, and I followed quickly after with her bra clasp, mangling the hooks as I roughly pulled them apart.

Reaching around her, I slid my hands up underneath her ruined top and lifted her body, allowing her shredded clothing to slide helplessly from her arms.

"That was so fucking hot!" she moaned as she worked her ass against me.

I held her body against mine, rubbing and pinching her swollen nipples as I continued to thrust into her more gently. I loved how her body molded with mine. I tilted her head back to me, and I kissed her hard. Our tongues met instantly in a battle of passion and need.

I felt one of her hands snake back to hold the back of my head and the other move in front of her downwards to touch herself as our bodies writhed together. Her pussy began flexing around me in a steady rhythm to her undulations, and I felt her climax begin to build.

My sister's lips vibrated against my own as she moaned into my mouth, slowly rising higher and higher to her peak. Finally, our kiss broke, and she gasped and cried out as she began to tremble in the throes of bliss.

"Oh God, don't stop!" she cried as she fell forward back onto the arm of the couch. "Don't stop!"

At her insistence, I didn't. But to be fair, I didn't even know if I could. I was lost in my own lust and chasing my own orgasm.

I started drilling into her harder and harder. I could feel her small fingers brushing against my cock as she furiously rubbed herself beneath us. Her tight little body continued to tremble, and high pitched gasps, almost inaudible, continued to escape her lips as she stretched out her powerful climax.

The way her pussy convulsed around me was exhilarating. I could feel my orgasm racing closer. I was now slamming my cock into her as hard as I could, my hands pressing my weight down on her back, crushing her into the arm of the sofa.

Each violent collision of our bodies produced a small ripple across her skin starting from her succulent ass, all the way up her back. Just the sight of it was mesmerizing, and I wanted her to feel that little wave all the way in her soul.

I gasped from my effort, as Kris lay silent beneath me, her body limp as she continued to tremble.

When I came, it was with explosive force. I thrust deep inside of my sister's tight cunt and burst, flooding her with my seed. When the final rope had left me, I collapsed onto Krista's back, holding onto her in my exhaustion.

It took several minutes before either of us made a sound beyond labored breathing. I heard the small muffled sound of my sister's voice.

"Did you say something?" I asked, shifting my weight to look down at her.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed. "I said get your fat ass off of me! You weigh a ton!"

"Sorry," I said as I quickly let myself slide backwards and off of her back.

I kicked my feet off the front of the couch, and sat there, naked except for the pants around my ankles.

"Oh my God," Krista sighed as pulled herself up off the arm of the couch and laid backwards across my lap, leaving her wonderfully perky breasts on display for me.

"Why the hell didn't you stop?" Krista asked, slugging me in the gut.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, rubbing the spot. "You told me to keep going!"

"I couldn't fucking breath!" she said. "They just kept coming, one after the other. It was incredible at first..." she trailed off. "Nothing like that has ever happened before."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Multiples!" she smiled as she stretched out over my lap. "Multiples of multiples!" she giggled. "Wow! How have I gone so long without that in my life?" she sighed happily.

A silence stretched out as Krista closed her eyes, breathing deep and relaxed. I began to feel awkward again, but not about being nearly naked with my own sister lying across me, or the fact the we had just had sex again. It was how...okay I felt. One of my hands rested on her smooth flat stomach, and the other lightly stroked her hair. I loved the little content smile on her lips, and the small subtle shifts she made to get more comfortable. I began wondering if I loved her, and I was surprised at how that didn't upset me at all.

"You're too quiet." she murmured sleepily. "Say something."

"I don't know what to say." I said honestly.

"How about that you will take the job," she offered. "We could both use the money."

"Is this all about the money?" I asked.

"Do you see me getting paid right now?" she asked, opening her eyes to look up at me, her head cocked cutely to the side. "I just really needed that. I've been dreaming about you ever since that night."

"I've had the same problem."

"A problem was it?" she asked. "It must have been so hard for you," she continued sarcastically. "Having incredible sex with a beautiful woman and then reliving it night after night in your dreams. Poor you!" she laughed.

"I loved dreaming about what we did." she confided. "To be honest, I'd never thought of you like that before. You've always just been my younger brother, and with that came a certain mindset. When I saw your truck parked outside the Fenyx, and I thought it might be you that I was there to be with, I wondered if I would even be able to go through with it. When I saw you standing across the stage from me, you're eyes glued to me, I couldn't be sure it was you and the only thing that kept me going was that the odds were to large to fathom.