The Fertile Grove - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one final step to make things far more complicated for the girls of KJD, as I scooped up all the remaining pendants, hanging them over one arm before I took and dropped them all in a pile just where I'd buried the ring originally. I didn't have time to bury them properly, but I did gather up some loose branches and covered the stack of them up. I suspected it would be at least a few hours of wasted time before they realized most of the pendants hadn't been taken, just squirreled away in the grove to throw them off my scent. My last bit of obfuscation in play, it was time to make my exit.

This was the point of no return. Once I did this, all of them would know I'd been and gone, not just the few I'd had a bit of ill-advised fun with, and the hunt for me would begin in full force.

Fuck it.

I gave the stone on the gem a quarter turn to the left, a half turn to the right, and a full spin to the left, and the teleportation spell I'd baked into it a year ago fired off as I could hear alarms blaring all across the Grove. The ring whisked me and my prizes away from The Fertile Grove to a small, abandoned cottage some thirty miles away.

The cottage was a dark stone building that had probably been a farmhouse at some point before whoever had lived here had given up and headed for greener pastures. The wood floors showed heavy signs of rot and the walls were covered with graffiti from the various kids who would sometimes come here to try drugs or fuck. A little less than a year ago, I'd started prepping this place to be as close to an impregnable fortress as I could, including getting the entire ECW student body to forget it existed. I had to start after last year's challenges, because any heavy magic work always got rooted out when the games were on.

This would be the single most important spell of my career, which was why I'd been working on it for years, albeit indirectly. The idea of being magically invisible for a long period of time is basically impossible, but to do it for short periods of time? That wasn't all that hard at all. And I'd been layering and layering and layering this spell, so if it worked, I'd be home free. I grabbed the cloak I'd spent nearly a year on and opened a portal with the first of two enchantments woven into it, taking me to the Hall of Passageways.

For those of you not in touch with the magical world, imagine a building that contains portals to and from nearly every major location in civilization. That's the Hall of Passageways. It was the central corridor from which you could get to anywhere else.

Despite it being the middle of the night, the Hall had loads of people in it, as it always did, and nobody gave me so much as a second glance. I reached into the cloak and touched the sigil, and three hundred days of daily spellcasting went off all at once.

Every day of the last three hundred days, I'd taken this cloak through multiple passageways, and now, using the second enchantment woven into it, the cloak was replaying all of those trips all at once, thousands of variations of me heading to each and every portal, while me, the real me, walked to a portal I'd only used once before. If the sisters were going to try and use a tracking spell on me, they'd be chasing these phantoms for months, as they came and went in and out of endless passageways, making my most recent tracks impossible to pick out among a sea of magical footprints, all freshly laid down by the phantoms replaying our earlier journeys.

The portal I took delivered me a place nobody expected to look for me - a lab in the basement of the alchemical studies building, literally across the street from where I'd just broken into. Professor Idlehands, my accomplice in this brazen gambit, was waiting for me. He wasn't all that old for a professor, maybe only ten or twenty years past some of his students, but he certainly had a rather cantankerous nature to him, something that had been beaten into him as one of the graduates of EWC who hadn't been a member of any of the Secret Six (like myself) and who hadn't succeeded in any of the challenges (unlike myself). He was tall, lanky, with jet black hair slicked along his skull and a pair of penetrating blue eyes that could bore right through you if he wanted them to. He was also a satyr, so his bottom half was goatlike with strong furry legs capped with hooves, although he wore a kilt so that he maintained at least an illusion of decorum.

That said, Idlehands was a reasonably good-hearted man, an excellent spell caster and a crafty thinker. His classes valued original thinking and challenging expectations and tradition. His motto was "Assume nothing; question everything." It was a lesson not enough students took to heart and was why I'd approached him last fall to be the last leg of my solution on how to beat the houses. I explained to him many (but not all) of the steps of my plan, including the fact that I was going to provide a giant distraction by claiming to be going after all the houses, and that I was going to end up taking multiple things out of the Fertile Grove, because there wasn't any rule saying that I couldn't. What I needed him for was making sure that once I was out, that I didn't get caught.

"You do studies all the time, Professor," I told him during a private meeting in his office in late August. "That's why I'm coming to you. If you were, say, to do a two-month sleep study, starting in mid-March and ending in mid-May, that would be considered a school activity, wouldn't it?"

The look on the Professor's face told me that right away he'd grasped what I was suggesting, and instead of dismissing me outright, he got a sly grin on his face. "That's entirely correct, Mr. Deepcopper. What's in it for me?" he'd asked.

I remember getting a little nervous at that point in the meeting, but I wasn't entirely sure what I had to offer him, other than the prestige of being able to help outwit the arrogant Secret Six. "Well," I asked cautiously. "What do you want?"

"Rosegrove Everflower," the Professor had told me, naming the half-dryad girl I mentioned earlier. "She's a senior in the KJD. She'll have a pendant hanging in the Fertile Grove. She was exceptionally flirty with me last year when she was my student, but rules forbid professors fraternizing with anyone they're teaching. Now that she's not my student, there's no longer any conflict of interest. You have to bring me her cunt and let me do whatever I want to with it for however much time remains in the month. That's my price."

It wasn't that big of a request and seemed a perfectly reasonable level of exchange for what I'd be getting in return. There also weren't any rules about what a student could or couldn't do with things taken out of the Grove, so it would be well within my rights. "That can be arranged," I told him.

"And maybe let me play with a couple of the others?"

"We'll see," I told him with a chuckle. "Maybe one or two of the others but certainly not all of them. I'm doing almost all the risking here, so don't get too big for your britches. I could always go and make the same offer to another professor."

"And I could always go tell the sisters what your plan is."

I remember smirking at the time. "Except I haven't told you any of the real details that don't involve you, meaning I'm still going to make it work, and someone else might get to enjoy collegiate pussy to fuck as your own personal cocksleeve for at least a few weeks."

Idlehands seemed to consider that for a moment before he nodded then extended a hand for me to shake, which I did. He went about establishing the sleep study, which would cover twelve hours every night, from eight at night until eight in the morning. It would run from mid-March until mid-May, so it would be a little less obvious what the purpose of it was before I'd completed the challenges. It included meals and bathroom breaks, as well as showers, all of which were considered as happening during 'protected time,' so even if the KJD or the WPD found me during sleep study time, they couldn't do shit about it. I brought a suitcase down when it started, so I would have plenty of change of clothes, and could keep my gear for the heist hidden safe and secure away from prying eyes. I even had half an hour each night to do whatever I wanted before I laid down to sleep, during all of which the professor would be around, which would allow me to fool around with my newly acquired treasures.

That meant literally the only time I was not in 'protected time' during the month of April was specifically when I was breaking into and out of the Fertile Grove. The rest of the time, I'd used the most powerful magic of all to cover my ass - bureaucracy.

Now that I was back in the nestled security of the sleep study lab, I saw Idlehands sit up with a broad smile upon his face, rubbing his hands together. "You got it, I take it?"

"I did," I told him, setting the bag down next to the elevated mattress I'd been sleeping on for almost a month now. It wasn't exactly the nicest of places to lay my head down, but I'd known sacrifices were going to have to be made to achieve such greatness. I shifted the contents of the bag around to find Miss Everflower's pendant, holding it up for him to see in the room's low light. "One dryad pussy, ready for you to use it for a few weeks, fuck toy on demand."

"You're going to partake in it yourself as well, aren't you?"

I smirked at him. "I took it from the Grove, so of course I am. But we've got weeks to fool around with them." I set the pack down on the bed and slowly pulled the pussies from my bag one after another, laying them down on the mattress. I was about to consider them all, then realized I still had one final one hanging around my neck, taking that off, placing it with the others. Six, in total. Quite the haul for my first time breaking and entering.

Each of them was unique and delightful in its own way, but if I stopped and let analysis paralysis take me, I wouldn't have a chance to enjoy them all tonight, so I resolved to just have at them, even as the professor looked on in envy. "Gods below, you really took as much as you could carry, didn't you?" the professor said to me. "Imagine if you'd taken the whole lot."

"That's far too many wives for any one man to manage," I told him before I selected my first delight to sample. "No man should have more women than days of the week."

I decided to open with Ciara's, as I pushed two fingers between those extended folds, her lips trembling as soon as my coarse dwarven fingers penetrated her, brushing my callouses against her slick walls. I could feel those internal muscles of hers clench on my digits, a little shocked that her pussy had been chosen from all those missing from the Grove, but still greatly enjoying the touch I was bestowing upon her, nonetheless. Maybe she was just now realizing it might have been me who pulled off the heist, and she was debating what to do about it.

Somewhere on campus, Ciara was telling her fellow sisters that her cunt was being used by whomever had taken it, so they needed to be looking for some way to track it, to find whoever had absconded with it, and I like to think that somewhere in the middle of Ciara telling them that, Starfall was standing right next to them as she began to moan when I shoved my tongue inside of her snatch, my fingers inside of one girl and my tongue lodged up another.

Around that point, instead of tracking me down, they were all so worked up that they were all running to the Grove, to see how many of the pendants I had taken, only to see that none of them were hanging up where they'd been left. Starfall's elvish snatch was far smaller and tighter than Ciara's and I could feel the hard shivers that her body must've been giving, her walls trying to slicken as much as they could. I imagined her both excited and apprehensive, enjoying the intense sensations despite her nervousness. I'd known that Starfall Willowdance was quite the noblewoman, but I certainly expected the sisters had to have at least considered the option they might lose again some year. The relentless clench of her walls around my tongue was tight, far tighter than I had expected her to be. The girls of KJD certainly had had quite a sizable amount of faith in their spellworkings. I suppose their nearly unblemished record gave them precedent to feel so confident.

My fingers moved out of Ciara's cunt, undid my breeches, tugged them down to my knees and then picked up a third pendant, that of Kaori Nevaria. I chuckled quietly as I moved to rub the tip of it against my thick dwarven cock. "How's this for brazen, your fucking Highness?" I said as I pushed her cunt down onto my shaft, it clamping down hard on my prick suddenly.

The princess hadn't been expecting someone quite as girthy as I was to penetrate her innermost core, especially without warning. I could feel her muscles trying to hold me in place but I had leverage and control over the situation so I pulled her snatch back, sliding it most of the way off before jamming it down hard, screwing it all the way to the base of my cock. I was rewarded with a short quick gush of clear liquid all over my shaft before feeling the sensation of her going through a hard series of wild shivers, something I thought was sending her through a series of orgasms. The slickness made it easier for me to push and pull the pendant up and down faster and easier. The spasms of her velvet innards were eventually enough to get me to blast a hot and heavy release of my cum inside of her, that sudden rush of warm liquid burbling up inside of her. I knew, somewhere on campus, she was probably ashen white, feeling the sticky sensation of my sperm shifting around inside of her belly.

God, the power was intoxicating.

None of them knew what to expect, or when, or how.

As my cock slipped out of Kaori's pussy, I immediately laid it back down on the mattress facing upwards, so that the gravity of it would keep my spunk from dripping out from inside of her. I wanted her to have that warmth inside of her all night long.

"Get to Everflower, already," the professor said to me. "I want to use her with your cum still dripping from her hole." I remember being a little apprehensive about fucking a dryad, but as I touched her wooden pussy, I found that it began to slicken immediately with a sort of sticky sap. I brought it to my lips, giving a little taste, and found it almost like maple syrup. Despite the slight stiffness of the semi-wooden flesh, I felt her give way as I pushed my cock inside of her twat, her insides cushioned and lush, although the texture was wildly different than Kaori had been. I hoped like hell I wouldn't get poison ivy or something similar on my cock, but the new and unfamiliar sensation of her wooden pussy walls around me refused to let me soften.

I forced the pendant down and felt a shiver and seep of more sap along my shaft, even as I started to lift it up and down, the sensation of moving just this small amount of a person instead of an entire person herself a weird disconnect in my nerves. But there was also something entrancing about it, to be able to claim such pleasure and manipulate a woman's private parts without so much as a sound from her, no movement beyond what meager squeezes she could provide around my cock.

A few moments later, I was releasing my seed into my third pussy for the evening. I'd taken a virility potion just before I'd gone to break into the grove, which was why I was able to recover so quickly in-between rounds. And as soon as I pulled the pendant with Miss Everflower's pussy from my cock, I saw Idlehands reaching for it, even with my spunk still dripping from her wooden folds.

As soon as he'd taken her pussy from my hands, he lifted his kilt to reveal a rather thick and bestial looking cock, leaning more towards the goat half than the man half, I think, and he didn't wait even a moment before pushing her leafy folds against the tip of his shaft, a thankful bleat of pleasure as he forced the pendant slowly down his shaft, as if his very size was a challenge for her to take.

I decided to simply spend a few minutes lapping my tongue at Starfall's snatch while letting the Professor get his kicks off with Everflower. Starfall's pussy tasted of wine and roses, fragrant and exotic, and I could feel her trying to send some sort of message to me with the squeezes of her muscles, but I paid it no mind.

Once my jaw ached and I needed a break, I picked up the semi-demonic looking pussy that was lined with golden glowing script I didn't recognize, considering it for a moment, just as the professor let out a filthy howl, obviously spilling his satyr seed deep inside of the dryad's cunt. He was panting and gasping as he looked over at me, considering it, able to spot something different from the glow the magical tattoos were casting onto me. "What've you got there, lad?" he asked me as I pondered it.

"Strike you a deal, Prof," I said to him with a chuckle. "You tell me what these symbols say, and I'll let you have free time with any one other pendant excepting the ginger for the rest of my time here." I didn't mind the professor fooling around with most of the other pussies, but Ciara was mine, and I wouldn't share her with anyone.

He gave a bleat of laughter, gesturing for me to bring it over to him as he picked up his reading glasses, setting them on his nose as he took the pendant from me to clearly examine it before laughing once more, this time even harder. "You've got the snatch of Felicia Hitch here, boyo, because all of this is in Fourth Lake Demonic, the regional dialect where she and her mother are from. She's a filthy one, that, because it's quite graphic." I could see him struggling to look away from the script, as I had, as there was something hypnotic and entrancing about the characters, almost like they exerted their own will on the observer.

"I'm not going to let you collect if you're not translating it word for word for me," I told him.

He nodded, shaking himself from the allure of it. "This says 'stick it in,' this says 'cumdump,' this says, well, common doesn't have a literal translation but I think the spirit of it is 'hole with no purpose other than brutal fornication' or something to that effect. And this last bit here, well, it's missing an attached identifier, that's why there's a little space here, but it basically says 'so-and-so's tight cunted bitch' with the so-and-so waiting to be filled in." He chuckled deviously. "I'd say you could put your name there now, but the only thing that's going to pierce that skin is a demonic needle, and you'd need angel's blood pigmentation, neither of which we've got here, nor do I know where to get them. But your name'll be there soon enough."

I chuckled, stroking my reddish beard a little. "That's fair, I suppose. So, I've got half-succubus pussy, elf pussy and pixie pussy on the menu. What'll you have?"

The satyr stroked his own goatee for a long moment. "As tempting as it is to have Miss Hitch's cunt wrapped around my cock, I've never had the delight of a pixie pussy before."

My left hand reached over to the bed and grabbed the smaller sized pendant, holding it out to him. "It's still a bit sticky with my cum in it, and I'll warn you, it's ridiculously tight. That rumor about pixies being able to adapt to anything? Completely true. So be careful."

"Let me learn for myself, lad," the Professor told me as he took the pendant and lined it up against the tip of his oversized pink cock.

"Deep breath," I teased.

The satyr shot me a snarky look and then started pushing down on the pixie cunt within a pendant, feeling the tip of his cock finally pop through before suddenly it shifted to slide all the way down to the furry base of his dick, nestled right up against the balls, as he let out a sudden bleat of shock which turned into an almost delirious laughter. "Fuck's sake! You weren't kidding!"