The Fertile Grove - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Professor struggled to get the pendant to slide along his shaft, I took Felicia's crimson pussy and lined it up with my own shaft, forcing myself good and deep, even as her vulva lips folded inward like a Venus flytrap, clenching on me, adding another layer of engulfment to my cock.

Neither the professor or I lasted all that long, albeit for very different reasons. Olivia's pixie pussy had practically molded itself into the exact shape and size of the professor's cock, as it had with mine, and so the intense clinging was enough to send him off into a release, while I had found that the internal body temperature of even a half-succubus ran more than a little warmer than expected, and so I was sweating my balls off when I finally crested that wave inside of her.

I grabbed Ciara's pendant to wrap up and pushed my hand through the cord of it, resting my palm on top the bed with the top end of the cord twisted around my wrist. I placed the pendant itself upright with the back resting against the edge of the bed. It meant her pussy was pointing horizontally, like I had her bent over the bed itself. I took a good wide stance, lined the head of my dwarven dick up against that slit and then just rammed forward for all I was worth.

I could imagine her eyes bulging as she felt me taking her from locations unknown, unable to stop herself from giving a whorish moan as her whole body was overwhelmed by me taking my pleasure from her. Her face must've been as red as her hair as I savaged her slit, railing it with enough force that she could even feel the weight of my balls pressed against her flesh. I'm certain she was completely unable to focus on tracing me down, her body flush with sweat because I could see beads of sweat just around her pussylips when I paused to glance at it.

We really did need to begin the sleep study for the night, but I wasn't going to let Ciara off easily. I stood up and then flopped down on my back on the mattress, keeping the pendant in both hands as I began to spin it quickly while I kept rampaging my hips up into it again and again. I'm fairly certain that once I started lining her pussy walls with jizz, it sent her into the kind of orgasm she'd never had in her life, because I felt her lock down, trying to keep me in place, whether to help them find me or to just give her a moment's reprieve, who knows. But at that very moment, wherever the hell she was on campus, she knew in that instant that she was now and forever mine.

A few moments later, I slid her snatch off my cock and started laughing, using one hand to wipe my forehead clean. "Bloody hell, I really fucking did it," I said to myself in astonishment. I'd never considered failure, but I don't know that I'd ever really convinced myself that I was going to get away with it, either.

"You really did, lad," the Professor said to me, as scooped up all the pendants and put them back in the bag. The professor looked at me with pleading eyes, and I shrugged, offering a benevolent smile, and took Everflower's pendant back out, holding it out to him.

"It better be back in my bag by the time I wake up each morning, and you better not mess with any of the others," I told him. "What's mine is mine."

"The pixie pussy?"

"Only when I'm around and awake. As per our agreement."

The satyr smiled in regretful admiration and nodded. "You drive a hard bargain, lad, but a fair one. Now get into bed so we can resume the study. If we aren't by the book for this, you might be disqualified from the challenges."

But I wasn't. We stuck to the script from there on out. Sure, we had about an hour's worth of time to fool around with my trophies each night for the rest of the month, and the Professor certainly took out all his aggression on Miss Everflower's snatch on every opportunity afforded to him. While both the KJD and the WPD figured out where I was spending my nights towards the very end of the challenges, it was exactly as I'd expected. School activity time wasn't to be interrupted unless a student voluntarily stepped out of the activity, which I'd done only once during the two months. For the one hour it'd taken me to get in and out of the Fertile Grove.

To really rub it in, the last day of classes, I went to each of my three different classes with a different pendant hanging around my neck, in full view of the not only the students in the class, but all the teachers as well. The last class of the last day, I was wearing Ciara's pussy pendant in a class with her, and I enjoyed giving it a little finger in the middle of class, only for a moment, just to make her breath catch. She glanced at me and smiled, mouthing the words "cheeky fucker!" although the expression on her face was one of exhibitionistic delight.

On the morning of May 1st, it was announced that I had successfully completely two of the six challenges, the Wunjo Perthro Dagaz Sorority challenge and the Kenaz Jera Dagaz Sorority challenge.

(For what it's worth, my friend Robér had beaten the AHO challenge using a method I'd suggested to him, so I like to think I beat three challenges, but nobody credits me for that one.)

After detailing how I did it to the councils, it was agreed that I had broken none of the rules of challenges, and nothing I had done was in violation of the accords. I was betrothed to Starfall Willowdance, Princess Kaori Nevaria, Felicia Hitch, Rosegrove Everflower, Olivia Distantmoon and Ciara O'Murphy. (And yes, I did eventually end up filling my name in on Felicia's tattoo, although it took quite some time for us to track down someone who knew how to translate dwarvish into demonic, not to mention getting the ink and needle.)

Once I was done lording my victory over the KJD, I moved on to my other stop, the WPD, who were even more frustrated with me. I chose Nina Vanderbilt from their senior class to serve as my concubine and bodyguard. That caused a giant ruckus by itself. Miss Vanderbilt was a lady of great standing, but for years she'd been exceptionally rude to scores of men who'd just been trying to ask her out for drinks on any random night, including me. Greeting a man by dousing him in stale beer for simply saying 'hello' is taking rejection to an impolite extreme by anyone's standards. So, y'know, karma's a bitch. But at the end of the day, I was triumphant and the WPD hadn't been able to touch me at any point during the month, so my victory was indisputable, no matter how much the Secret Six wanted to bitch and moan about it. Nina came around in the end, filling out the position out of obligation at first, but in delight after a few months of it.

After we graduated, the girls also fooled around with putting their pussies in pendants for me regularly for long, long after. I think they enjoyed the idea of getting pleasure whenever the whim struck me, and without them getting any warning it was coming. Ciara even made sure I kept it visible and around my neck when I went to work, because she got off on it, and who am I to tell her no?

So, all's well that ends well.

Oh, how did I do it? How did I evade everyone for the entire month and get from place to place without being caught along the way? Sure, I've told you how I spent my time eating, sleeping and shitting while under the protective shield of the sleep study, but how did I get from there to all of my classes? And from my classes back to the study? The council was astonished, the Secret Six members were livid, and yet, everything I had done was perfectly within the rules of the challenges. Of course, the rules were changed for the next year.

The trick is... I never left a schoolroom.

During the entire month of April, other than my little adventure in and out of The Fertile Grove, I was always skipping swaths of time. At the end of any given class, I was immediately teleported to the next class, and pushed forward in time to the start of the class period. In the months before, I had snuck into the classrooms at night and built in spells that were time gated, so as one of my classes started, I would teleport in just seconds after class started. Seconds before the class ended, I would teleport out again, moving forward in time and space, to my next class and skipping all the time in between. I didn't walk anywhere, so there was legitimately no point at which the WPD could've ever touched me, except during the hour when I was breaking into the KJD's Fertile Grove. But I never missed a single second of any class, which was all the rules required me to do. The sleep study had been commissioned to examine what happened to a student's circadian rhythms by skipping about 5 hours of time a day, something that was uncommon, but not unheard of.

The bag with the pendants was with me all the time, but because it was skipping through time and space, nobody could find it or me at any point in time when I wasn't in a classroom, and when I was in a classroom, the bag itself would read as empty. Remember me telling you that I'd taken magical weaving? Well, I'd made the bag so layered with camouflage spells that when I was in class, nobody could tell it was anything other than a normal bag. If I'd had something so valuable in it, surely it would've shown up to detection, right? But I'd been testing and refining this bag for years, and nobody had been any wiser about it. They were looking one way and not the other, trying to figure out how I could be so fast at spellcasting that I was gone as soon as any given class was over. The answer was that I wasn't - I'd simply thought ahead, planned in advance, set up the spells to be automatic.

Everyone was looking for me to cast spells, and in the month of April... I didn't cast any.

Wedge Deepcopper - so bloody good, they had to change the rules.

Bloody legend.