The Fertile Grove - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're... going to do that to me?" Nina asked, a hint of trepidation in her voice. But despite her nerves, her eyes revealed a streak of interest and arousal.

"She is," I said to her. "And then I'm going to use the both of you."

Ciara had crafted a second pendant from things lying around my house, and while it wasn't as ornate as the one Ciara had made for herself, it seemed like it would do the job just fine. She moved to lay it over Nina's pussy, her vulva a bit more full and flush than Ciara's, and when Ciara waved her hand across the necklace, Nina's breath caught then let out again, as Ciara pulled the pussy pendant away, Nina's dark blue eyes widening in surprise. "That's it?" she asked. "No pain, no pinch, no sharp sensation? Nothing? I was expecting it to at least sting a little."

Ciara giggled, rolling her emerald green eyes. "If it did, I would've been a piss poor mage," she said, taking Nina's pendant, swinging it around in a circle quickly, which made Nina break into a shy smile, almost in surprise. I could see the unusual sensations were already starting to do a number on her nervous system.

"That's crazy," Nina said. "I get what you mean about everything feeling unusual and awkward." She licked her lips, her own curiosity clearly getting the better of her. "So, what now?"

I tugged my shirt off and gestured for Nina to come over and pointed to the table inside my living room. She moved towards the table and then slowly hopped up onto it, as I gestured for Ciara to come over towards me. She held the pendant with Nina's pussy in her right hand and her own in her left, holding them both out to me. I took the one with Ciara's pussy, a wry grin upon my face, and laid the pendant down just over where Nina's pussy would normally be.

The look on Nina's face as I fished out my cock and pressed forward to sink into Ciara's pussy where Nina's should be sent all sorts of conflicting signals up Nina's spine, I'm sure. Her body could feel the force of mine rutting forwards against hers, pushing into her, but she couldn't feel me inside of her, something that had to be doing a number on mind.

I'd been inside Ciara's pussy before, and it was wonderfully soft and velveteen, with a certain cling to it that belied exactly how much she was enjoying herself. The look on Ciara's face was worth a thousand words, her knees buckling, just standing off to the side as the sensations of my cock running her through were bottling up inside of her body, as Nina's legs wrapped around my waist, encouraging me to thrust even harder, each pound of my body against hers making her tits jiggle and sway.

"Fffffuck that's good," Ciara whispered sharply, her breath hissed like it was difficult for her to draw back in, even as I pushed my cock all the way in until my balls were resting against the ring of the pendant itself, feeling Ciara's pussy having to stretch to take my dwarvish girth inside of her, the look on Nina's face envious and jealous, but still doing her best to add to my pleasure, leaning her head up to kiss against my neck.

As much as I would've loved to have a long session with her, Ciara's cunt was simply too snug and clenched around me for me to keep my endurance up. It was a remarkably wonderful experience, lush and lovely. I wanted to savor it as long as I could, so I tried to do anything I could to prolong the experience, running through mineral density charts I'd learned in my youth in my head. In the end, the sensations of her snatch finally pushed me over the edge and into a searing orgasm, as I blasted her pussy full of my hot cum, which sent Ciara into a fit of shivers, her hand clenching onto the table, as if her legs would give way at any moment, her knuckles sharp white with tension. She's fucking marvelous, beyond my ability to do her justice.

I didn't pull my cock from the pendant pussy until I'd slipped it away from Nina's crotch and tilted it so that it was pointed upward, letting the physics keep my cum from dripping out of it. I stepped over to Ciara and grabbed her mane of hair, yanking it back to make her head point upwards before shoving her down onto her knees. Once there, I flipped the pendant with her pussy upside down and held it over her face, as she eagerly opened her mouth, a bit of my cum mixed with her own juices dripping out of it and into her open maw, her tongue snaking out to make sure she got all of it.

Once I'd drained my cum from one of her holes to the other to my satisfaction, I took the other pendant from her hand and placed it right in front of Ciara's mouth, so Nina's pussy was directly in front of it, the other girl squeaking from behind me. I snapped my fingers at Nina and gestured for her to come and kneel next to Ciara, which she hopped to without reservation, sort of seeing what I had in mind.

This was my first real experience with Nina, so I decided to explore a little, pushing a fingertip into her pussy that was right against Ciara's face. Nina was remarkably tight, so tight that I worried I might rip or tear her going in, so I decided to give her a good fingering before we got to that point. I slid one of my thick calloused dwarven fingers inside of Nina's tight slit and saw her shudder hard next to me. She was ridiculously tight, which implied she certainly wasn't all that sexually active.

That was certainly about to change.

I pushed a second finger in with a first and curled my digits, more to get her lubricated properly than anything, although she seemed like she was enjoying it as well. But getting her slick was my lead motivation, and the more I toyed with her snatch, the faster it seemed to soak.

Without so much as a warning, I slipped my fingertips out of Nina's pussy against Ciara's face and then shoved my dwarven dick hilt deep inside of Nina's cunt, my balls resting against both the ring of the pendant and Ciara's chin, as Nina let out one of the filthiest, most whorish moans I've ever heard, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Nina started gasping, as I began to facefuck her pussy via Ciara's face. She was much tighter than Ciara'd been, but the fact that I'd gotten her nice and sloppy, as well as the fact that I'd already popped off a load just a few minutes ago, meant I could keep going a lot longer this time around.

Nina felt divine and I knew I was going to take great delight in using her cunt any time I wanted, her walls so tight they were clinging to me even when I drew back, pulling her just a little inside out.

Ciara's hands reached up to grab the pendant to hold it in place before she took one of my hands and guided it into her crazy wild locks of hair, grabbing a fistful of them to push her face more onto me, and my cock even deeper inside of Nina's detached pussy as I did.

Nina had tried to remain on her knees but had fallen onto her back, grasping at her own tits, pinching her own nipples as she seemed lost in a sea of orgasms, but I wanted to make sure that when I nut inside her, it would blow her fucking mind. Ciara decided to help, reaching a hand down to cradle my balls, and finally I leaned forward, tugged Ciara's face down hard, and just unloaded inside of Nina, easily the most intense and overwhelming orgasm I'd ever had in my life.

I pulled my cock from Nina's throbbing, pulsing cunt and almost staggered back a few steps before sitting down in a chair in my living room, nearly slumping back into it, especially as I watched Ciara turn the pendant around and press it to Nina's own lips, making the girl drink my cum from her own detached snatch, as Ciara shot me a sly wink.

And this was just the opening salvo. I had five more wives-to-be still yet to come.

12