The Fertility Blessing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passes the original room she teleported into and continues to the right corridor. Fortunately, the right passage is shorter; at the end, it turns left, leading into another long hall. Rose passes more semi-circle hallways that lead into other passageways, but she ignores them because she can make out natural light peaking from the end of the hall.

Unfortunately, the light is coming from cracks in the ceiling, as the whole area around the end of the hallway is falling apart. Chucks of the stone wall lay across the corridor and adjacent rooms. She climbs over the broken stone at the right hand side at the end of the hallway, entering another big room that seems to have served as the central gathering space. It has a large altar in the center with broken stone benches throughout the room. There's a large broken doorway at the end of the large room. Rose figures it must be the main entrance, but it's now collapsed, covering the opening with giant rocks.

Irritated because she's so close to the outdoors, she can even see the light and hints of green from the cracks between the rocks. As she ponders how to get out, her pouch tied to her belt glows pink. Opening it, she realizes the light is coming from the statue. She grabs the icon and brings it closer to her blade. Rose can hear a faint voice from the statue, and when she unintentionally touches the figure with her sword, the light glows brighter, and she can hear a clear voice. "Point your sword at the entrance and say my name." The statue then loses its pink aura and returns to its original gold color.

In awe of what she had just heard, she figured it must have been Venus talking to her. Determined, she points the sword at the rubble and calls out. "Venus!" The sword then begins to glow even brighter. Pink energy wraps itself around the blade, concentrating on the tip of her sword. The energy gets larger until it shoots out as a beam and hits the rocks covering the doorway. As the beam launches from the blade, the force causes her arm to swing back violently, straining her shoulder.

The beam creates a large explosion, which causes chunks of rock to go everywhere. Once the dust has settled, a small passageway Rose can climb over is on top of the giant pile.

"Wha... what just happened?" She looks at her sword in awe. Its pink hue is now gone, and all that is left is its natural metal color. She hopes that its magical properties will eventually return. "I guess I'm able to shoot lasers now. This sword is awesome!" She chuckles to herself as she sheathes her sword and begins to climb out of the temple, evidently having more fun than she should have.

Outside the temple, she's greeted with a forest similar to one she would find back on Earth. However, the trees and plants around her are more significant than she would expect. In addition, the sky has an orange hue, signifying that it's around evening time. She takes a deep breath, relieved to be out of the temple, and walks away from the ruined temple and deeper into the forest.

Walking for some time. The only sounds as she travels are the chirps of birds high above in the deciduous trees and the crunching and rustling as she walks through sections of dense vegetation. She tries to keep to less overgrown paths, not knowing where she's going but hoping to see signs of civilization soon.

Unfortunately, the sun is beginning to set; the dim lighting makes it hard to know what's in the distance. She looks down at her sword and notices it still lacks its original pink hue, meaning it won't glow at night. She must find shelter for the upcoming night.

She eventually comes across a clearing in the forest right next to a wide tree. Unfortunately, the sun is almost entirely gone by now, meaning she has to navigate this forest in the dark. She lies in the clearing next to the tree's base and attempts to sleep instead.

Rose is uncomfortable and cold. Her feet are sore from an exhausting day of traveling through the temple and forest. She's used to camping out in the middle of forests and jungles from her fieldwork days, but she's always had more tools and resources to rely on than tonight. If she doesn't run into civilization by tomorrow, she'll have to find a way to get some food and water. But most importantly, she has to make sure her son is ok.

***

Rose wakes up in the early morning with just enough light to see where she's going through the forest. Her legs and back are sore from walking the night before and sleeping on the forest floor. She's hungry and thirsty, but she's distracted from her needs by an odd feeling coming from her breasts. Her engorged sore breasts are straining against her DD bra and white shirt. As she grabs her left sensitive breast, she realizes her shirt is slightly wet. She looks down at her chest and sees two wet spots on her shirt. *Am I lactating?* She thinks to herself as she pulls her shirt up, exposing her pale toned abdomen and engorged milkers straining against her bra that is also stained wet. She rubs a hand on her abdomen, noticing how smooth it feels and looks. She doesn't remember her body looking this young the last time she looked in the mirror. She undoes her bra, feeling relief as her breasts are free. They hang low, making contact with her bare skin, but they look much perkier and more prominent than usual. She grabs around her right sensitive nipple, which is now larger and darker than usual, squeezing and kneading her right breast, and to her surprise, milk starts to squirt and leak. Wondering why she's suddenly starting lactating and why her body looks younger than usual, she ultimately decides it must be a side effect of what the goddess did to her. She puts her tight bra back on and grabs her gear, noticing that her blade still lacks its distinct pink hue.

After traveling for around an hour, she comes across a river. The river doesn't look deep, and she assumes she can most likely walk across. But instead, after drinking some of the water, she decides to walk alongside the river's edge, hoping that the river will eventually take her to civilization.

Following the river, she doesn't encounter any creatures or people. The river even lacks fish, but once the river gets broader and more profound, she'll try to catch some food.

At one point, she hears a rustling from the other side of the river. As she turns to look, the rustling stops, and she sees no signs of movement. Then suddenly, an arrow flies just in front of Rose in a flash, almost hitting her as it lands in the tree next to her. From the bushes, a tall Satyr comes out. He has a muscular, tanned upper body, and his legs and waist seem goat-like, with fur covering his toned legs and ending in hooves. He also has a pair of goat horns coming out from the sides of his head, and the only clothes he's wearing is a black loincloth. Getting a running head start, he quickly jumps over the river, landing in front of Rose, pointing his bow, and readying another arrow directly at her head.

He glares while looking her up and down, but his glare soon turns into a confused look. To him, her regular casual clothes seem like an exotic outfit. However, what surprises him the most is her stunning facial features and ample chest, visible through her wet shirt. Never has he seen such an alluring woman this far into his woods. "Don't move." He says calmly as he slowly advances toward her. "Tell me... what is your purpose for being this far into my woods." Again, he glares as he waits for her response.

As soon as the tall creature points an arrow at Rose, she lifts her hands in surrender. Terrified as the imposing Satyr advances toward her, she feels that if she even attempted to fight him, his arrows would make short work of her resistance. As her blue eyes meet his glaring green eyes, fear causes her to stutter. "I-I have no idea where I am. I-I swear. I'm just trying to find my son and go home."

He stops and gives her an even more confused look, but his confusion soon turns into anger when he notices her sword and the large pouch tied around her belt. "Likely story thief! You seem too young to be a mother." He lowers his bow, and while holding an arrow in his hand, he points the tip at her sword. "That sword, belt, and pouch look to be of high quality." Still glaring, his glance focuses on her sword. His eyes flash a bright green. "I can also sense strong magic coming from your sword. You must have stolen it from an ancient temple." He chants in some strange language. His eyes glow green again as green energy wraps around his arm. The green aura flows down his right arm before it gathers in his palm. Suddenly, in a flash, the green energy dissipates, and he's now holding a curved sword with a handle that looks to be made of tree bark. "You will tell me the truth of your intentions or pay with your life."

*I look too young to be a mother? What does he mean? Did my body really become a younger version of myself?* Rose sticks her hands out before her while slowly backing up and lets out a plea. "Please, I am telling you the truth!" She almost trips backward as she bumps into an exposed tree root. The Satyr is standing right next to her, glaring down at her as he readies his sword for a swing. "Alright, yes, it's true! I took these items from a temple." She gestures towards her waist. "But I didn't choose to go into the temple! I was forced there against my will. Please hear me out."

The Satyr looks down at her blankly as he listens to her story about how she's a professor and how a fertility goddess summoned her into this world she knows nothing about. She tells him about how she lost her son and was suddenly teleported into a temple, where she found the items that helped her escape.

The Satyr isn't convinced by her wild story, but then again, he does seem to sense strong and ancient magic from her sword and deep within her.

Realizing that the Satyr most likely won't buy her story, she relaxes and looks sternly at his blank face. "Even if you don't believe my story. If you let me go, I'll give you my magic sword and artifacts that helped me escape the temple." The magical items would no doubt be of use in the journey to find her son, but as she is now, there's no way she can take on this fight.

He relaxes and lowers his weapon. "Hmmm... tempting offer. But tell me. What was the name of the goddess you encountered, and what did she tell you before she teleported you away?" He asks while scratching his beard-covered chin.

Relieved that he relaxed his posture, she thinks hard to recollect what the goddess told her. "Well... I believe she said her name was Venus. She told me I was to become her champion and blessed me with a strange power. She said I was to help fight against evil in this world, so I believe she sent me to the temple to get this sword." Even know it's all true since she saw it with her own eyes, she can't help but cringe at the extraordinary claims she expects him to believe. But who knows? This creature is from this world and seems to know about magic, so perhaps it's a bit more believable to him.

He stares at her and the ground as he ponders what she has just told him. His cold stare turns into a grin before he bursts out in laughter. "You expect me to believe Venus made you her champion? I don't see anything special about you." He smirks as he looks her up and down again, his attention gravitating towards her ample chest and hips. Her engorged breasts strain against her white top and bra, and he can't help but think about how it feels to have his cock between them. "Well, I suppose you are rather attractive and have tits, so maybe you did have some sort of encounter." He chuckles.

Not knowing how to completely feel about his straightforward comment, it causes some panic and fear to build up. There might not be a way to resolve things as quickly as she thought. Blushing, she looks up and tries to change the subject. "But as I said, if you let me go, I'll give you my sword, and I'll even show you where the temple is." She said the latter without fully thinking it through. There was no way she could navigate back to the temple; she's just been walking at random through the forest.

"No. I have a better idea. I just thought of a way to check if your words are true." He chants similarly to how he did before, and his eyes begin to glow green. A green aura surrounds his body before the green energy flows down his body and into the ground. Green vines shoot out from the ground and toward Rose in a flash.

She has no time to react as multiple green blurs rush toward her. She yells as the vines wrap around her wrists and ankles, holding her in place. Struggling with all her might, she grunts as she tries to move her limbs in all directions to escape the vines, but it's useless. Their grip is firm, and she can't tear them off.

The Satyr laughs. "Relax, Champion." He can't help but enjoy watching her struggle and the noises she makes. "I mean you no harm. I'm just going to examine the magic that flows through your body." He drops his sword and advances toward her with a grin.

She panics even more when he starts to move toward her again. "No! Please, I beg you, I'm not a thief, and I need to find my son!"

He chuckles. "Just stand still." His right hand and eyes flash green as the vines tighten their grip and move her slightly up in the air, preventing all movement. He places his glowing green hand on her lower abdomen and leaves it there for a few seconds; he looks as if he's trying to find something.

As he freely explores her stomach, she shutters at his touch. A tingling, warm sensation builds up in her womb. The odd feeling distracts her causing her to stop struggling for a second.

He steps back, looking quite satisfied from examining her. He grins. "Well, it seems like you were blessed by Venus. The strength of fertility magic I sensed can only come from one such as her." He releases the vines, causing Rose to almost tip over on her way down. He gives her an intense look. "Hmmm. My explanation for your magic will make more sense once I reveal my true form." He clasps his hands together, and once again, green energy emanates from them. However, this time the green aura turns darker as it spreads all over his body, accompanied by a crackling sound. His figure, obscured by the glowing light, begins to grow taller. He keeps growing until he seems to appear around 7 feet tall. When the light dissipates, so does the crackling noise, and what's left is the Satyr with a few distinct changes. For one, his skin tone is now a greenish earth color, with strange black symbols tattooed across his shoulders, chest, and abdomen. His goat horns also changed, now resembling large elk antlers. What used to be brown eyes are now a rich emerald, and below his keen eyes his brown beard has grown thicker. "The truth is I am no normal satyr. My name is Cernunnos, and I am the guardian of the forest and the life that depends on it."

Rose is stunned by the transformation that has just happened before her. She stands in silence, admiring his impressive form. His muscular body has gotten even more so. The magic in this world keeps surprising her to the point where she can't even make logical sense of it anymore. Well, then again, all logic was thrown out of the window when she found herself standing upon a goddess who blessed her. The Satyr's new form terrifies her, but at the same time, he has a newfound mystical aura that makes him seem all the more strong and wise. *Cernunnos... yes, I know that name from somewhere. Could it be the same deity the Celts worshiped? Or do they just so happen to share the same name?* She decides it's worthless to question the guardian about his potential involvement with the Celts. Of course, he's probably only familiar with the world she currently finds herself in, but then again, he is a forest deity, so his involvement in other realms could be possible. She shakes her head, deciding to stop trying to make sense of it all. Besides, gods such as him certainly don't exist in the natural world she's familiar with back on Earth.

Knowing Rose is most likely even more confused, he speaks again with his booming voice. "Aye, Venus has indeed chosen you to be her champion, but I'm not entirely sure you know what that means." He pauses and looks away with a smirk as if he's reminiscing about something. "She has granted you the ability to be hyper-fertile, meaning that any living creature can impregnate you, and your womb is able to carry and grow them to full gestation."

She looks at him with a confused look. "Wh-why would she give such an odd blessing? How does this hyper-fertility help me at all?" She asks, hoping she doesn't offend him with her questions.

He gives her an intense look before sighing. "Well, I'm not exactly sure what Venus's ploy is. You claim that she sent you here to stop the growing forces of evil, but I imagine she didn't fully reveal all her intentions."

She thinks back to the brief conversation she had with Venus. She was indeed rather vague, but why would she keep her intentions away from her supposed champion? "What do you mean she didn't reveal her true intentions?"

He thinks for a bit and scratches his beard before answering her. "Venus is known to have a high libido and be rather lustful. I wonder if as your powers grow, so too will her influence in those regards." He grins. "But don't worry, her champions have been known to be incredibly powerful. I know that she or her champion is gestating a living creature in their womb. They also gain some attributes from the creature's species. In turn, giving them more strength" He shakes his head. "I don't remember the exact details of how it empowers them. All I know is that she must have made you her champion for a reason. She must have sensed your fertility within and believed you could harness her power."

Rose scoffs. She's angry that the goddess forced these powers upon her without explaining anything. "Why? Why do I have to be her champion? I want to go home with my son. There's nothing special or magical about me. So why couldn't she just come down to this world and get rid of whatever evil she's talking about herself?"

He laughs with a resounding boom that shakes the leaves above them. "Who knows what the will of the gods are." He points up to the sky, grinning. "They like to spend all their time in the heavens and take a hands-off approach. In other words, they prefer their followers to do their dirty work."

Rose isn't very enthusiastic about his response, and she feels that the goddess's true nature will remain vague. *Still, what did he mean I could become impregnated with any living thing and gain some aspects of its power?* The thought of being pregnant again fills her with some excitement; she's always craved the feeling of being a newborn mother again, but she always had to put that idea on hold due to life's circumstances. Then again, she would prefer to carry a normal human baby. The thought of carrying something non-human sends shivers down her spine.

While Rose contemplates his words, he slowly paces around, examining the river and the trees next to them as if trying to think of what to say. "Now that you know the truth about your powers. I have a proposition for you." He looks her up and down, smirking. To him, it's no surprise that she's Venus's Champion. Her form-fitting clothes do well to accentuate her curves. He's never seen a mortal with such a heavy chest and ample hips. Along with the fact that Venus's blessing has enhanced her fertility and womb, his desire to breed her increase all the more. He points at her as he declares his offer. "Bear my children, Champion. If you do, I will make it worth your while." He gestures towards himself. "I have some gifts for you that will be useful during your travels."

Rose is appalled by his offer. One minute he was trying to kill her, and now suddenly, he wants to make her the mother of his children. A sense of curiosity fills her mind as well. What could he possibly give her? But, given the situation, it seems like no matter what she says or does, things can only lead to her being worse off. "I don't understand you. You were trying to kill me, but now that you found out I have some magic womb, you want to get me pregnant?" She shakes her head. "There's no way I can get pregnant. As I said, I must focus on finding my son and getting home." She looks up at him, worried about how he will react. "Please just take me up on my original offer and let me be on my way."