The Fertility Clinic: First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear you did great! All the men in the locker room said you were a very good patient and they enjoyed working on you. Several asked when your next appointment would be so they could be here for you."

I was actually a little wobbly when I stood to get off the table. It took me a minute to steady myself after four hours of nearly constant fucking and pumping. The latex thong made a good seal over my pussy and I could feel the loads of warm semen inside me. It felt delicious to be so full of cum.

The doctor and nurse walked me back out of the insemination room, down the hallway and back to exam room, still naked except for my tight latex panties. There were red rings around my big, dark areolas were the suction cups had been, and my nipples were still puffed up, very erect. They still hadn't gone down.

"Keep your latex panties on at least until tonight. We want the semen to stay inside you for the rest of today. When you remove them, be ready for a flood. The men who took care of you today have all been on pharmaceuticals to increase their semen output, so there is a lot of cum inside you now."

I was so horny driving home with my pussy completely filled with the cum from different men, it sealed inside me in the tight latex thong.

When I got home I showed my husband and told him all about the treatment. He was completely thrilled and so proud of me. I took him right to the bedroom, stripped down to my push-up bra and latex thong and sucked him until he came in mouth. God knows, there was no more room for cum in my pussy!

12