The Fertility Curse

Story Info
A man finds a Fertility Goddess and has to fulfill the curse.
6.4k words
4.38
31.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is quick, snappy and has all the great things you love: Pregnancy, Mpreg, Magic, Goddesses, Body Growth, you name it! Definitely a rocketship of a tale, so strap in!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stood in the mirror admiring myself. I'd woken up like this every morning for the last nine weeks, always having to pinch myself as I stood in the mirror, forgetting every morning what I now looked like. I thought I would have gotten used to it considering how huge I now was, but I was always so groggy in the morning, like waking up out of coma, that it took me a second to remember what my life had become.

I'd waddled into the bathroom, flipping the light on, catching a glimpse of myself in that big mirror, and got a little startled until I remembered. I was naked. I always went to bed naked, and this morning was no exception. It made things easier after everything that had happened, and with everything that happened during my everyday now that Zianna was permanently living with me. Clothes only slowed us down. And hid my body from her, which she never liked.

Stopping myself from going to use the bathroom for the moment, though it was the fourth time I'd pee'd during the night and my bladder was already full again, I turned to look at myself in the mirror in all my new glory.

I'd been an athletic man once, surprising for someone who worked at a museum I'd been told on a few occasions. I liked going for runs, eating well, going to the gym. Fitness was a part of my life just like working in the antiquity's museum at the university. I'd been working there for five years now as a restorer, taking in pieces and artwork donated to the museum and touching them up for display. I was well liked, got along with everybody, handsome enough, and it seemed like my life was on track.

That was until the fertility idol had arrived. And then out popped Zianna, and the rest was... well, I only had to look in the mirror.

And see my massively pregnant body.

I still didn't know how many babies I was carrying, but I assumed it was somewhere around four. I hadn't been able to go to a hospital for fear of being discovered, and if anyone saw me in this condition, I was certain I'd be hauled off to a lab, dissected, studied, prodded and probed. I had not risked it.

My belly was the size of a beachball, hugely distended, popping out from my midsection, always feeling heavy, my belly button a little nub on the top of my dome pointing straight ahead, while the dark line of my linea nigra running right down the middle of my belly, standing out on my pale skin.

Besides my hugely swollen pregnant belly, in the last week I had since had breasts begin to grow. At first it had freaked me out a little. My nipples had been so sore and sensitive this entire time, that I felt something like this would happen. Now I was just used to it, and frankly didn't mind the look. I'd gotten used to being pregnant, what were a pair of tits at this stage? They were sizeable J cups, bigger than most women could ever dream and matched my pregnant figure, resting ever so slightly on the top of my belly, and only yesterday I had discovered that I was lactating after a particularly robust session with Zianna.

Zianna was obsessed with me, my olive-skinned fertility Goddess which had made me like this. She'd been released from her prison after a thousand years, expecting a nubile young woman to be before her. Instead, she had found me, Luke, starring in awe. The ritual had to be completed one way or another, so here I was, now carrying all of her children in this accelerated pregnancy.

She had stuck with me ever since, making sure I was cared and catered for, no matter what it was. This was the first time she'd ever done the ritual with a man, so she was curious herself how it was all going to pan out. For both of them they had become excited, myself strangely adjusting very quickly to pregnancy, and even enjoying it. And Zianna was overjoyed at that. She showed me her joy nearly five times a day.

Below my very pregnant figure, hanging beneath my belly, was my manly parts, my cock and balls, swollen up ever since I'd been getting really big. My growth just wasn't limited too my belly and breasts. That thing swinging down there had been getting a workout nonstop, and a tingle within my cock told him me I was ready to go again, despite an hour-long session before bed. My appetite was as bad as Zianna's.

But then, behind my plump balls, had been the earliest development I had gone through. When Zianna had first appeared out of the idol, her shock at seeing a man had turned to anger. I had ruined the ritual she had said. She was only to be released to fulfill her contract with a nubile woman, seeding her, and ensuring that she continued to work on her contract.

She had once been a Queen, trapped by a sorceress long ago in a cruel twist of fate. Zianna had been barren, calling upon the sorceress to give her a child. The sorceress had done so, but had twisted everything, trapping Zianna until she had impregnated enough women to fulfill her contract and set herself free.

Seeing me stand there, she had been angered, freed for no reason. But then the magic had taken over. Luckily for them I had been working late, no one else was in the office. I ran a finger down between my legs, a little shiver running up my spine as I felt the warm wetness of my new pussy. It was odd every time I touched it, so different to how anything felt when I touched my cock. It felt deeper, more pleasurable inside my gut. But thankfully at least, there was going to be a way for me to give birth naturally at home. I had both sets of genitals now.

My pussy had grown that moment, while Zianna's cock had grown with it. This wasn't anything new for Zianna, a throbbing hard erection the thickness of my wrist bobbing out between her legs. It was how she had knocked up all the previous girls he had found out later. But when I had grown a vagina, opening up underneath my sack, that had been new for everyone.

I had pulled my pants down right there in the lab, fear and anxiety taking hold of me initially, as I couldn't believe it. Something felt wrong. Sure enough, when I reached down and felt it... my eyes had nearly bulged out of my head. And then there was the fact that there was this beautiful, voluptuous woman standing in front of me, sporting a cock!

But as I eventually learned, there was never anything to worry about when Zianna was around. Things always took care of themselves. My panic was slowly eased as she had come up to me, whispering, telling me it was going to be ok. She comforted me at first, and strangely it had worked. Somehow growing a pussy didn't seem that bad as her warm skin pressed into mine, her lips came close, I fell into her grasp...

We'd fucked that night. It was the first time, not to be the last, yet it may have been the most passionate. Zianna had slipped her thick cock inside me, myself gasping as I was filled for the very first time. Like a rocket my own cock went hard, and I felt myself getting wet as inches penetrated inside me. But it felt amazing. Never had I felt so good in my life.

I sat there on the edge of my desk, this Amazonian Goddess sinking her cock right into my new carnal chamber, my pussy tightening and squeezing upon it. I felt the tip of her cock brush against something inside me, pleasure cascading over me, and then it hit another spot deeper still.

She fucked me hard but slow, every thrust her full length, giving me all she had. I was gushing between my legs, this new experience overwhelming my male senses. My cock fired off a load as my pussy came with it for the first time. I felt squirt shoot out of me, out of this new hole, and I clung to Zianna, moaning.

Zianna found this just as erotic as I did, and as she sent me crashing again and again into orgasm, fucking me with her cock, she came. I felt warmth spread into me, hot seed basting my insides. Her cock spurted a gallon of thick, creamy spunk into my man pussy, and it all dripped out of me along with my own juices. I should have stepped back and looked at what was happening, I should have questioned any of this. But I didn't. Suddenly I wanted to be with Zianna forever.

We coupled like that for a week in the beginning, Zianna never letting me out of her sight, every moment she was undressing me, waiting for an opportunity to fuck me again with her cock, knocking me up every time. I rode her, I bent over for her, I allowed myself to get fucked by her. When she was asleep I'd wake her up by grinding on her, those rare moments we were outside she'd haul me off to a toilet and fuck me until I was filled with cum.

That first week had seen my stomach begin to bloat. At first I had thought that perhaps it was my diet, as I seemed ravenous all the time. Zianna watched me, always curious, until she told me that she was certain that I was pregnant. My clothes were starting to feel tighter around my mid-section. I had developed a paunch. My skin seemed smoother, my nipples sensitive. She was overjoyed that at last she had fulfilled another contract, and she seemed in love with me. And I with her.

In such a short amount of time my life had changed. It was only weeks and now I was massive, a picture of fertility in a sort of strange way. I was going to miss this body when I gave birth. I didn't want it to end.

Taking a break from gazing at myself in the mirror, I waddled to my toilet, and decided to finally take care of business before I exploded. My bladder was always full these days, and the babies weren't making it easier. As I sat down to pee, I felt them move about within my stomach and smiled as I rubbed my hands all over my belly. I received little kicks here and there, my children reaching up to greet their father in the morning, and watched as my belly rumbled around as I rubbed my swollen figure. I could sit here for hours like this, just rubbing my fertile body, just so happy and content.

At the start I had been so freaked out, scared of what was to come. I'd wanted to find a way out, anything to reverse the curse. But it had all been in vain. And then slowly I had gotten used to it as I got bigger in such a short amount of time, and then entranced by it. It also helped that Zianna was always by my side, and enjoyed being around me so much.

Speaking of which... I finished up peeing, shaking the last few drops out, and then with a grunt hauled myself up. It was becoming far more difficult to get up these days. Flushing the toilet, I waddled like the fat pregnant man I was back out of the bathroom to my master bedroom.

Zianna was still asleep, slightly snoring as she lay on her belly, taking up a lot of the Queen-sized bed. Black curly hair fell down her shoulders, her golden eyes which betrayed her magical powers were hidden behind closed eyelids. She was naked just as I was, tanned olive skin, spread out on top of the sheets. Around the bedroom she had been decorating, trying to make it more like the home she had once had a thousand years ago. Plants were everywhere now, green and leafy, with pillows all over their bed, looking like some type of Aztecan royal bed chamber.

I hauled himself over to the bed, hands around my belly, and sat down with a grunt. There was no easy or simple way to do it anymore, it was just like a controlled fall, and as I did I heard Zianna moan a little as she awakened from her slumber.

"Sorry." I whispered. I scooted up against the pillows on my back, chest raised up slightly in an elevated position, taking the wight off my belly and my gravid tits, as Zianna yawned.

"That is quite alright my pregnant prince." She said, eyes fluttering open. Gold radiant irises greeted him. "Did you and the babies sleep well?"

"We did. In between the babies having to make their father get up to use the toilet." I smiled. I rubbed my belly again, in love with my form. "Won't be long now till we see them."

"It will happen soon." Zianna agreed. She shuffled herself up on an elbow and gave my belly a kiss on the side. I felt the hairs on my skin stand up. I loved it when she kissed me there. It made me feel even more maternal. "Soon the babies will be born. But it will not be today. Today you must continue to relax and be healthy and be a good father for them. Zianna will take care of you as she always does."

I knew what that meant. I could already see a twinkle in her eyes. I couldn't help myself either. I felt a swelling begin to happen below my belly. And then that new odd sensation within my gut as I got... wetter. My nipples rose up as well, hardening, thick pink nubs the size of my thumb.

Zianna got up on her knees, a mischievous smiled on her face as she saw what was happening to me as well. She was a goddess of fertility. She created life. And there was only one way to do it, which she was an expert at.

She straddled me, sitting on top of my groin, a big smile on her face as she looked down at her pregnant lover. Her cock was gone, only the smooth slit of her pussy there at the moment. She could retract it whenever she wanted, and right now, she was eager to be filled with my cock. I kept my hands on my belly, resisting the temptation for now to grab my nipples and start pulling on them, milking myself. My cock was now fully erect, hungry, and the tip felt the welcoming warmth of Zianna's slit as she sat down upon me.

I impaled her easily. She was forever wet, part of the magic that had created her, and the tight velvety walls enveloped my shaft. We both moaned, both excited, as Zianna pushed all of my cock as deep inside her as she could get, bottoming out right down to my root.

"You continue to get bigger." Zianna said. "In every way."

I took her word for it. I couldn't even see my cock anymore unless I looked in the mirror. All I saw these days when I looked down was belly. She began to slowly grind herself on top of me, working her hips backwards and forwards, rocking on top of me as my cock slid in and out of her slit. Her hands grabbed mine, all four of them now resting on top of my belly, as she began to fuck me, doing what she did best.

Warm juices dripped down out of her, coating my cock while dripping down onto my balls. It was like gliding through butter, her pussy always the perfect tightness and smoothness every time I was inside her. She was forever warm and muscles contracted around my length, milking me even as he pumped within her.

"Fill up Zianna." She said to him. "I need your seed. I want your pregnant seed."

I had ascertained early on that Zianna literally did need it to live. She didn't eat or drink. As a Goddess, only cum could satisfy her. It was a part of the deal. And I was always happy to give her what she wanted. I felt my babies kick within my belly as we continued to fuck, speed building up. I was going to fill her up with my cum.

Zianna felt it as well. She could feel me swelling within her, my shaft becoming harder, thicker, as she brought me closer to orgasm. Until I give birth, her job was to keep me completely satisfied in every regard. But there was a smaller rule she had to abide by as well, one which I had not known about till after she had confirmed my pregnancy...

"I want your cum my pregnant prince! I can feel it ready for me! Cum for me! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I grunted. I felt my balls throb and squeeze, and then I was pumping all of my morning load inside her. I felt ropes of my cum erupt inside her, basting her pussy, more and more shooting forth into her. I could only lie there, the weight of my pregnant form keeping me in place, as I came buckets, emptying my heavy sack of seed within her.

This caused Zianna herself to come as she felt all of the warm liquid within her, spraying into her womb, and she clutched my belly and arched her back, screaming loudly in pleasure. Her own girl cum sprayed all over my cock, coating it, both of our pussy juice staining the bed underneath me. We were two lovers in the throes of ecstasy, humping into one another, before we finally crashed, exhausted for the time being.

She curled up next to me, slipping herself off my cock, nuzzling in satisfaction as one hand rubbed my belly. She was obsessed with it as much as I was. She always wanted to rub or kiss it. "Thank you for the seed my prince." She said with a happy smile. "I feel this next batch is going to be particularly robust."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After our morning fuck, Zianna had helped me up and I'd waddled my way into the shower, barely big enough to fit me anymore. I couldn't close the door behind me, my belly and tits were so big, and then there was the problem with the shower head. My growth was becoming harder to know and understand, as I had recently grown a foot in the last week. I was closer to seven feet tall now, looking like some fertile, pregnant basketball player. I towered over Zianna, who was below my shoulder height.

Zianna never seemed worried about it though. Every time I went through a change, my belly getting bigger, growing tits, pussy, height etc she just shrugged and said that magic could be unpredictable. And with myself being the first man to go through this, anything could happen.

She was always helpful though. Unable to really move, let alone wash myself, I would just stand in the shower while Zianna bathed me, turning me around on occasion in the small cramped space. But whenever it came time to wash down there... I couldn't stop her even if he wanted too. I was facing out, water splashing over my belly, watching a smiling Zianna dip below it. It wasn't long before I felt a different warm wetness envelope my cock, and Zianna was sucking me off.

I groaned, leaning back against the shower wall, while my goddess took care of me. What a life! Her mouth was exquisite, the best he ever had, and he felt himself thicken up again as she bobbed her head up and down on my length, wanting and craving more cum to keep her satisfied.

I obliged, feeling hot and tensing up, as my pregnant body came, dumping another huge load down her throat. It was part of the magic or my hormones, but I never ran out of cum, every load a full liter, and Zianna never let a single drop go to waste.

When I was done showering, toweled off, Zianna would lead me downstairs, plonking me in my couch, while she prepared breakfast. She would run to the shops whenever I had a nap, and come back with such a wild assortment of food for me to eat. It was always healthy and fresh, lots of fruit and vegetables, and this morning she had been a little cheeky and cooked up some bacon. I couldn't tell if I was hungry or if it was just the babies moving within my belly, but she plated it all up for me and set it on top of my stomach, and I wolfed it all down.

"Don't be in such a rush my Prince." Zianna smiled. "We wouldn't want you getting fat."

I could only laugh. I was already the size of a house and still had more growing to do.

As Zianna cleaned up after me, I noticed that she herself had a little bulge around her stomach. That was the other part of the ritual, the one that had begun after I had been knocked up.

Fertility went both ways, it seemed. Zianna was cursed to impregnate as a Goddess, and she fulfilled her duty as was required by her. But, as I was the first man this had ever happened with, there had also been unknown side effects for her. All the other times she had fucked her women, getting them pregnant and then spent their whole pregnancy dealing with horny, pregnant mother's to be. She was well suited to eating pussy, or using her cock when required.

She'd never fucked a man during this whole thousand-year curse. I had been the first, and like she had said, magic could be unpredictable. While my pregnancy was accelerated, nearly coming up on three months, Zianna's lasted one day. After every fuck in the morning, I would knock up Zianna, and she would give birth by that night.

12