The Fertility Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course nothing could be done about it. Zianna needed cum to live. I had to put my loads inside her. That was the only way. But like I had settled into my role of being a walking incubator the size of a car, Zianna had also accepted and come to enjoy the whole process. By lunchtime she would be looking like she had swallowed a football, and by dinner time, she'd have swallowed a beachball and be ready to pop.

Her pregnancies were very easy. Never painful, in fact they were enjoyable for her. They lasted half an hour, her water breaking, and she never even really stopped what she was doing until the pleasure became too much and she really had to push. Each pregnancy was a second child, a single beautiful daughter every time. She'd catch them, nurse them, and then the growth would kick in after the first feeding. Within minutes the children would go from babies to a full-grown adult, who looked exactly like her.

Zianna and I's children seemed inbuilt with genetic memory, that was the easiest way to explain it. They would have the memories of both myself and her. When they were fully grown, another Goddess, Zianna would supply them with clothes she had been buying from second hand shops, give them a little money, and they would leave. They never talked to much, just thanked their mother and father, and would slip out into the night, the same golden eyes that Zianna had.

When I had asked Zianna where did she think they were going, she thought about it for a second. "If they are like me, they will need cum to survive." That was her answer.

After breakfast, I felt my body begin to change. I was already struggling to fit within my couch, being so pregnant and now tall, but after eating my body responded to having energy to fuel itself. It felt strange, never painful, more as the room was starting to shrink ever so slightly around me. I had gotten used to it, though it was unnerving the first time. I think I grew another few inch, my head now completely clearing the back of couch.

My belly pressed outwards, pushing myself back into the couch, as I ballooned again. Just when I thought I couldn't get any bigger, my body showed me that it could. I kept my hands on either side of my belly, feeling the skin stretch as more room was made for my babies, and they seemed to fill it immediately.

Not only that, my breasts wobbled and seemed to get tighter. They became firmer, going up another cup size, and I felt more of my milk sloshing around inside them. Yet the bigger I got never scared me. In fact, I wanted to get bigger.

"Oh, excellent!" Zianna said, coming around to see me. "You look even more beautiful than a minute ago my Prince."

I chuckled. "You're just looking for another lay."

Zianna gave him a wink. Even she had gotten bigger since she'd walked away. She was already starting to look like she was getting towards the end of her first trimester. She cradled her new growing stomach with one hand. "I believe you have already successfully seeded this Goddess today. Perhaps we should take a break from each, just for a moment."

"That's not like you." I said with a frown. "I don't think I've ever heard you even use the phrase take a break."

"I have something special planned for you." There was a knock on the front door. I turned around, looking, curious. I never had visitors to the house. We'd had a few door knockers but Zianna had always turned them away, so they never bothered me.

This time it was different. Zianna didn't seem surprised that there were door knockers. She looked like she was expecting it. She walked to door, not even bothering to cover up, still cradling her own growing stomach. I was alarmed at this new brash behavior. What was she doing?

She opened the door, smiled. "Come in! We've been expecting you!"

I would have tried to jump up and hide, but there was no way I could move quickly anymore being this big. I was tall enough that my head could grazed the roof of my house, let alone move with such a massive pair of tits and such a huge belly. Instead, I just sat there as a couple walked in the house.

There were both in their early thirties perhaps, late twenties maybe. They saw me and didn't even seem that shocked. In fact they gazed at him in wonder. They didn't even seem surprised by how naked Zianna was.

"Oh... my god." The woman smiled, her mouth open. She was blonde, very fit, with the body of a personal fitness trainer. She wore leggings and a grey workout shirt, a beautiful face done up with makeup. She was holding the man's hand, and they both had wedding rings on, so they had to be married. He was very handsome, rugged, also looking like he worked out heavily, with a wide chest and smooth stomach. He was dressed in jeans and a simple t-shirt, and he looked just as happy to see me as his wife.

"Amazing." He whispered.

Meanwhile I was starting to freak out. No one but Zianna had seen me in this pregnant condition. We'd been so careful to keep it a secret! And now she was inviting random people in here.

"Zianna..." I began as she closed the door and walked over to the couple. "You better have a good explanation..."

"Trust me my pregnant prince." She gave him a cute smile. "You will enjoy this. May I present Harry and his wife Kiara." The couple waved at him, excited and nervous. I just sat there, hands on my belly, suddenly very protective of my unborn babies. "I met them the other day while I was out shopping for food during your nap. I could sense trouble from them."

"Zianna came over to us." Harry began. "We didn't know what was happening but she told us she knew about our troubles."

"We've been trying to have a baby for so long." Kiara chimed in. "But even after IVF, still nothing has happened. Zianna said if we came here, she could help."

"Wait... you picked up at the mall?" I couldn't believe it.

"I am unsure of the meaning of that." Zianna said. "I merely understood that this lovely husband and wife needed help and we could provide it. I suggested they come here."

"Did you use magic on them?"

Zianna smiled. "You ask such rude questions my prince." She clapped her hands together. "My lover here is able to impregnate anyone, even myself, in a highly accelerated pregnancy. Are you sure you wish to proceed?"

Harry and Kiara nodded their heads. "We are!" They said together.

Zianna ordered them to disrobe. The couple slipped out of their clothes quickly, standing as naked as the Goddess was next to them. It was then I begin to see little hints, they way they moved, a little bit in their expression, that perhaps Zianna had employed some magical power over them.

The couple were even better looking nude. Kiara's body was perfectly trim, nice wide hips and thick thighs, shaven pussy, with a full pair of tits that looked good on her but were barely half the size of my own super pair. Harry was muscular, lean, abdominals starting to show through, and his cock was nice, maybe eight inches. Most of my worries about my sexuality had disappeared the moment I had grown a pussy and become pregnant. I had found, perhaps because of my transformation, there was now an attraction to both genders. Like everything now, I just accepted it.

"My pregnant Prince, this couple will require your seed." Zianna said to me.

I could only chuckle. My body had betrayed me. I was already hard looking at my beautiful Goddess and this adoring couple next to her. I wanted to fuck them.

Because of my belly, sitting like this on the couch, sex wasn't going to be viable. I was either going to have to lie down, or find another position. I beckoned Zianna over. I didn't want to lie down for this one. She walked over and helped me up, hauling me up and to my feet, and I had to stand steady for a moment as I got my balance back. All this belly and tits made standing up a little awkward at first. And then there was the issue of how tall I was.

Harry and Kiara looked up at me, both of them in awe of how big I was. They'd never seen a pregnant man before, no one had, and here I was, massive in size.

I took Kiara first. I waddled forward, telling her to turn around and bend over for me. She immediately did what I said, excited, bracing her hands on the couch, turning to look back at me as she stuck her ass up in the air. My belly, as big as it was, stuck out over her back, and I had no idea where her opening was. Thankfully I had Zianna, her grasped my cock and guided me until I felt the warm wetness of Kiara's opening.

I slid right in, making her moan, waddling my pregnant body forward and pushed all of my length within her. I could only see the top of her blonde head, but she was turned around at least, and I could see the look on her face as I entered her. I was big, all my body massive, and she had not been expecting me to be so thick. I could feel her contracting around my cock, spasming, not used to such a large length inside her.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" She repeated over and over again. "Fuck me please! Make me pregnant!"

I started moving my hips, stretching her tight cunt as she got even wetter. I fucked her as hard as I could, my belly bouncing above her, my hands on my lower back, as my huge form barreled into her. Her husband looked just as excited as she was, standing beside Kiara, stroking his own cock, hard as I was.

Zianna stood between me and Kiara, making sure I didn't slip out, always giving me words of encouragement. "Make her pregnant my prince. Fill her with your life giving seed! Make her as big as you are!"

I had every intention of doing that. Kiara's pussy was different to Zianna's. It was tighter for one, not as deep, and didn't seem to envelop and contract and around my cock in the same. It was probably due to her Goddess powers, Zianna probably had the greatest pussy in the world.

Still, I found myself getting close to orgasm quickly. Kiara's mouth was agape as she started cumming, my cock causing the floodgates to open. Warm juices coated my shaft, splashing all over my balls which were swinging wild underneath me. She came over and over again before I finally unleashed my load inside her.

I felt my cock erupt, squirting a liter of hot cum inside her womb, and the rest of my pregnant body began to flood. My tits started leaking milk, warm dribbles of white liquid splashing out of my tits and onto my pregnant belly. I felt my own pussy, still so new to me, squirm and flood myself as well, as I came out of everywhere.

So much cum poured into Kiara that I could feel it spurting out around my shaft as I was buried in her, and Zianna reached down to pull me out. I was still hard, a few more drops of my seed dribbling out of me, but poor Kiara was a soggy mess.

"Well done my Prince." Zianna said with a proud smile. "One down, one to go."

I blinked. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, my babies moving around in my belly, now dripping milk and cum off my skin. It took me a second to realize what she had said. "One to go? But Kiara..."

The blonde stood up, a little wobbly, a massive happy smile on her face, cradling her flat belly. If Zianna's pregnancies were anything to go by, She wouldn't be flat for very long. Even Zianna had ballooned up in the last hour, looking like she was five months along.

But Harry took her place. He moved to where Kiara had been, bent over the couch, and thrust his ass up to me. And then I realized he was just like me! Where his taint should have been was a wet, moist looking pussy.

I looked shocked. I could tell. I turned to Zianna. She had a big grin on her face. "How else was he going to get pregnant? They want two children."

Harry turned back to look at me, wiggling his hips. My cock throbbed as I saw watched his pussy. This may have all been startling, but my lust was quickly taking me over. I wanted him.

His pussy was even tighter when I slid inside him. He was a virgin down there after all. Harry moaned, his wife taking him by the hand, whispering encouragement to him, stroking his hair. Zianna had reached down to grab Harry's cock, slowly jerking him off as I began to once again thrust my hips forward, and fuck him as hard as I could.

"FUCK! This feels too good!" He yelled out. Suddenly he was gripping my cock like a vice with his pussy, and I had to slow down. But Harry was on the edge. He pushed back into me, thrusting his own ass back, humping me as he lost control.

He whimpered, clutching his wife, as he had his first ever orgasm like that. Zianna was ecstatic. "That's it! You must orgasm to have a child! It increasing your fertility, makes sure that my Prince her will knock you up on the first go! Cum! Cum harder!"

Harry was groaning, all of this new to him. For me, his pussy was too tight. I felt that familiar tightness in my balls, my always swollen sack, as they told me I was going to be knocking up someone very soon. Again and again I drove as hard as I could into him, making his knees buckle, and then it all came roaring out of me. I dumped my biggest load yet inside him, firing shot after shot of jizz within him, flooding his brand-new womb. There was no escaping his pregnancy now.

Until the afternoon Kiara and Harry stayed. Zianna wanted them to, just to ensure they were pregnant, and by mid afternoon both were sporting large bellies. Zianna herself was fully at term, nine months heavily pregnant, but that didn't stop anyone from having fun. It wasn't every day you got to play with a Goddess of Fertility.

When the couple did leave, so excited and happy, I was left exhausted on the couch. I'd gotten bigger again, my belly seeming to never stop growing, and it was starting to become difficult to stand up under my own weight. Zianna sauntered over, her own pregnant body voluptuous and sensual, and as tired as I was, I couldn't help become aroused looking at her.

"That was a nice afternoon." I said, rubbing my belly again, quieting my babies down.

"I hoped you liked it my Prince, because I have another couple coming tomorrow. And the day after." She said with a grin. "We're going to make this a very fertile neighborhood."

12