All Comments on 'The Fertility Experiment'

by ewriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story, nice build to just enough ridiculousness. :)

EinfachTollEinfachTollalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Oh wow, I thought I'd never see the day you pick up the pen again. Your stories were one of the reasons I got introducted to this site, so I cannot thank you enough!

EinfachTollEinfachTollalmost 7 years ago

I came two times reading this... I just lost stories that deal with fertility enhancements and impregnation! The only thing that would have made it better is if Rachel could have felt the powerful sperm hitting her eggs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

With the demand for this class of drug, the royalties would have made Rachel and Chris multi-BILLIONAIRES, who make Warren Buffet and Bill Gates look like paupers.

If you want to be really evil in the next chapter, you would give ADIFEM to several of Kim Jong Un's concubines (who have had their tubes tied), and lock him in a room with the concubines until the concubines were satisfied.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

This is hot but they should he careful with the original drugs as if they kept growing they might have some major issues in the near future. But damn that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Misclassification

This really ought to be in the science fiction and fantasy section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tags

How could you forget the penis expansion and breast expansion tags on this great story!!?!!

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another fuck story

big boobs? I prefer A cup over D cup ALL DAY LONG, but B and C otherwise. huge cocks? an average vagina is 4 to 6 inches in length stretchable by 2 more inches AVERAGE so a 5.5-6 inch is perfect for the average female. there are 6 foot 8 inch females that may have much longer vaginas. a 12 inch dick is just about worthless...a likely virgin for life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Error

Minor note, I'm sure, but a DD cup and an E cup are the same size. So the early line about going from a 38DD to a 38E doesn't make any sense.

ALterrybearALterrybearover 5 years ago
This IS a work of fiction!

Yes, the realities are not nearly as sexy as the story, but it wasn't written for an AMA journal.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Great story

The premise is a stretch, what with the growing tits and cock, but it was a lot of fun. Rachel and Chris also have some chemistry(5 kids!!), which makes it workable. And there's something hot about a 41 year old single woman getting completely flooded with come and knocked up by her 22 year old lab assistant.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
Fun & light

Totally tongue-in-cheek whimsy. Sexy too.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
The magic drug is the people themselves

Dr Rachel Addison, an expert in fertility, had become so focused on her career that her life slipped by. Childless at age 41, she has invented a drug which turns the clock back. Using herself as the guinea pig, she now has the fertility of a twenty year old with the interesting side effect of ratcheting up her cup size a notch or two depending on her ovulation cycle.

Today she's testing the drug on a man, her 20 year old young lab assistant who secretly admires her. As she dresses to report to the lab, Rachel inspects her profile in the mirror. Her boobs are puffed up a full 38F.

It has been some months since she has had sex with a man. Fearful of an unwanted pregnancy, Rachel has stuck to women and dildos. For this reason, Rachel is a bit disappointed when she inspects Chris prior to injecting him.

Naked on the examining table, the pleasant sandy blonde haired Chris presents with decidedly average physical attributes. His flaccid penis hung barely 4 inches. Freshly shaved balls, in the cool of the clinical lab, were drawn tightly against his body. .

"OK Chris," Rachael tried to break the tension of the moment, "I am going to tie off your genitals first to make the injection easier."

Slipping a small rubber ring under both his cock and balls, she restricted the blood flow to force engorged blood vessels into prominence. An injection into the swollen vein did nothing. Repeated jabs with the needle had no effect.

Stunned Dr Addison voiced the fear that "the drug [might] only ha[ve] its effect during a state of sexual arousal? ... This lab and my company are hardly conducive to [a sexual situation]." Chris agreed and suggested a change.

Although dubious, Dr Addison after removing her lab coat and sweater detected the beginnings of an erection. Though expressing professional reluctance, she removes her outer garments to bring Chris' erection to a respectable size.

Eyes fixated on her boobs, Chris, though his erection rear up to 8 inches in length and 2 inches thick, declined Rachel's request for a sample. He suggested "it might be better if you helped to extract the sample."

Rachel worked the swollen rod as it pulsated in her hands until Chris erupted in 10 exhausting spurts into a beaker. Testing revealed more motile sperm than expected. The experiment had been a success.

But Chris wasn't finished. The two had another round of outercourse before attempting intercourse. The condom broke; she ended up pregnant; the drug sold and they went into the happy ever after with four more kids.

The story is compelling, if only for its theme that the magic is in the people not in the drug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is still ridiculously fun.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[31.08.22]

Over-the-Top, Silly und fun!

11/10 Magnum Condoms!!!!!

tevyustevyusover 1 year ago

Hey, man, THANKS! Good, good stuff. Not only did you hit the sweet spots (great big boobs, gigantic cumshot, pregnancy danger) but . . . I've spent most of my stories (go look) trying to show a guy SO full of cum and trying SO HARD not to burst . . . but YOU had an idea I never did: The condom filling and filling until IT couldn't take any more, either! Very much hope you'll write more for us. Reply if you'd like some writing prompts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous