The Fertility Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick, put it inside. Put it inside me..." she begged, angling his cock toward the entrance to her vagina. She rose and sunk her hips over him, forcing it deep inside.

"Wh-oa," she gasped.

Charlotte felt her husband becoming lost in her eyes with a sense of wonder and bewilderment; she could see the clear, earnest desire written all over his face. Charlotte knew she had blown his mind by going through with this silly fantasy and that it addressed some deep, erotic need which would forever alter his perception of their lovemaking.

"Oh god... I can feel you... I can feel you moving inside me..." she moaned, enjoying the sensation of pretending that it was her first time.

"Yes... Charlotte..." he groaned.

She began to bounce up and down happily on his cock. Andrew reached around and grasped her butt, helping her spring wildly along the full length of his swollen penis. "Oh my god," she gasped, causing them to begin to laugh together.

Charlotte knew exactly what everyone around them was witnessing from afar; her freely jostling breasts, the frantic scooping motion of her butt cheeks, her husband's long, stiff cock squeezing inside her pussy and emerging shiny and coated in her natural lubrication. For the first time ever in public she found herself not caring. Her body was on fire; her mind swept up in the erotic fantasy scenario they'd created together; the wild first-time fuck of two young lovers.

Andrew groped helplessly at Charlotte's boobs as they continued their tantalizing sway. Bringing them to his mouth, he kissed and suckled at her sweet, alert nipples that still smelled vaguely of chlorinated water. She had a faraway look in her eyes, the same one she always had whenever she was burning with lust and on the verge of an orgasm. She heard the liquid sound of her body as he slipped up and down inside her, feeling his cock drenched in her intoxicating emissions.

Charlotte began to breathe rapidly, placing her hands on his chest. "Oh God, Andrew... fuck... Andrew..." she groaned louder. Together they moved their hips faster and faster, glancing down at the union of their bodies in desperation, anxious to find that final release.

"Andrew... ngh... yeesss!" she sputtered, finally crying out in pleasure.

Andrew could feel Charlotte's body quake with ecstasy as he erupted inside her, wave after wave crashing through his body and into hers, flooding her with warm spurts of semen that had accumulated throughout a morning of shocking sexual reawakening. He barely had words to express as the powerful orgasm took hold of his body completely, sending him spiraling into a dizzy state of half-consciousness.

Charlotte flopped down onto Andrew and wrapped her arms around him. She buried her face in his chest, feeling him gasping for air. Smiling softly for the first time it fully dawned on her what they'd just done. She felt powerful and naughty, a rush not quite like anything she'd ever felt before. Her ears suddenly tuned elsewhere, she realized there were murmurs all around them.

"Jesus..." Andrew finally muttered.

"Good?" whispered Charlotte, glancing up at him with a smirk.

"That was intense."

"Really?"

"Yeah... like... I guess because it was such a strong fantasy it was more satisfying than regular sex. I've never had such a powerful orgasm before."

"Yay!" she exclaimed, tightening her hug.

"I can't believe you did that..." he laughed.

"Me neither!" she giggled back. "How was it? I'm sorry if it was weird... I was trying to—"

"No! I loved it! You did so well!" he laughed.

"Really? I can do better next time," she confessed.

Andrew grinned and added, "Oh my god, you're so in for it."

Charlotte fluttered her eyes innocently and they continued to laugh together, living in their own bubble for several minutes afterward, slowly coming to terms with the realization of how powerful their lovemaking could be if they added a new dimension to it. It was as if a door opened up and they had been shoved through it together.

As far as they were concerned, there was no going back.

***

A strange thing happened after Andrew and Charlotte shared their erotic experience in front of all the other couples. The whole atmosphere changed, not in a way that Mariana had caused and not in a way that their initial group nudity had triggered. It was, as if seeing Andrew and Charlotte timidly work through their fears together, the other couples saw a reflection of themselves. Little by little, those other couples began to test the waters, nervously taking off their clothes together during group activities and flirting with the possibilities of becoming intimate with their partners in public settings.

Passing through the gym an hour later, Charlotte felt herself becoming flush at the sight of a young couple working out together in the nude, their bodies straining and becoming sweaty. Trying not to stare, she observed them out of the corner of her eye with a feeling of what was coming. The couple watched each other nervously as they took turns doing bench presses, keenly aware that they were not alone. They whispered something to each other, fidgeted nervously and looked around once more. Charlotte casually ignored them, keeping them merely in her peripheral vision.

Hesitantly, the couple advanced toward one another before the woman touched her husband's body, grazing his abs with her fingers and gazing up into his eyes. He caressed her face and neck, then lowered his hand to cup her breast and moved in for a kiss. Charlotte felt herself gawking as his penis began to grow and stiffen into an erection. She felt voyeuristic and emotional watching something so tender occur between two complete strangers, unable to tear her eyes away.

The woman grasped for her husband's body, clutching his swollen cock with her visibly shaking fingers. Charlotte felt bad that they both seemed so nervous, given that what they were doing was both beautiful and touching. She wanted them to feel comfortable, and then recalled how terrifying it had been when she was naked and making love with Andrew with everyone watching. Charlotte wondered if, what she was thinking and feeling at that moment, was what everyone at the pool had experienced while watching her and Andrew.

Putting his hand behind his wife's back, the man lowered her to the bench. She sat there momentarily, shivering with obvious anticipation, before giving him a trusting look, laying back, and parting her legs. The man straddled the bench, guided his now very rigid erection to enter her. Charlotte heard a soft gasp from the woman, her legs coming up to wrap around behind her husband as he began thrusting. She watched his solid, muscular buttocks moving back and forth as their bodies ground together, observing every muscle in his body working, straining with desire for his partner. The sounds of their soft groans began to fill the air, their eyes lost in each other's gaze, their bodies moving rhythmically and with a profound passion.

Charlotte felt herself becoming uncomfortably wet. Glancing around the room, the few others that had been working out stood frozen and transfixed, unsure what to do and just as unable to look away. The man started grunting, the woman's cries grew louder. Her arms suddenly joined her legs in wrapping around his body, grasping for him. Her fingers hardened in her grasp of his back; her nails seeming to dig into his flesh, her back arching to press herself to his penetration until she moaned with pleasure.

The sound of their cries of ecstasy seemed to reverberate in Charlotte's ears as she rushed out of the room, secretly wild with arousal and desperate to rejoin her husband.

***

Soon, Andrew, too, found himself struck by the frankness and bravery of other couples as it started to emerge. He had suggested to Charlotte that they participate in the yoga session that had been offered. Couples had gathered in one of the empty studio spaces and laid out their mats in a perfect grid, seated together in lotus position and rocking nervously on their hips.

The teacher, Alexis, was a thin, athletic woman with long brown hair and some kind of spiritual tattoo on the back of her neck. Andrew gazed at the way her tight yoga pants clung to her body and accentuated her shapely buttocks. He knew she must have been warned about the nature of the retreat; after all, it was entirely possible that one of the couples would use the class as an opportunity to "take their turn." He wondered how the teacher would react if her students took off their clothes in the middle of class and became intimate together.

Before long, Andrew had forgotten all about these questions and slipped into the smooth flow that Alexis led the group through.

"Sweep your hands upward, clasping your hands together. Maybe take a small backbend," she was saying, guiding her students as they moved together smoothly and in unison. "Now swan dive toward. Forward-fold. Step back and take your plank."

Andrew loved listening to yoga teachers providing instruction; there was something so calming and meditative about their voices. He glanced over at Charlotte and could see all her muscles engaged. It was sexy to watch her work out and he wondered if she watched him too.

"Now, chaturanga and take your flow. Let's meet together in downward-facing dog," Alexis continued.

To Andrew's other side, Tyler and Radhika had paused for a moment. At first, it didn't register what was happening; it wasn't unusual for students to take a break now and then to catch their breath, take child's pose, or have a drink of water. However, he perked up when he saw Radhika shoot a nervous glance at her husband. Tyler sat up on his knees, scratched his beard, and took a deep breath in.

Andrew shot a look over at Charlotte and gestured to the left with a nod, seeing her eyes widen as she realized what he meant. It had become immediately apparent to her, just as it had to him, what was happening as they both recalled what Tyler and Radhika had admitted to in their first sessions together. Radhika had said she enjoyed watching her husband working out and had told everyone how it made her wet. He likewise had admitted to having gotten erections while watching her on the treadmill. They were in their element now and their passions were on the rise.

"Now walk your feet to the top of the mat and slowly roll up, vertebrae by vertebrae," Alexis was saying, perfectly unaware of the sexual tension between the two of them.

Tyler and Radhika stood with the rest of the group, except Tyler made his way to Radhika's mat as everyone else's hands rose into the air. His hands slipped up alongside Radhika's body, dragging her top along with it, peeling it upward until it left her topless, then zipped it up along her arms and discarded it onto his mat.

The focused engagement of the students around the room began to fall apart into distracted sideways glances as the two soon-to-be lovers ignored everyone except themselves. Radhika's hands reached backward, feeling for her husband's body and, having made contact, fished for his shorts to slip them downward with a quick squat. Tyler's penis sprang free and he scrambled to get his shirt off.

Andrew saw Alexis turn and spot the couple, doing a double take as she realized they were now nearly both nude. Alexis' instructions slowed as she stumbled over her words, recovered, and then resumed with an altered tone. She peered briefly at them as Tyler slipped down Radhika's shorts and panties down revealing the flat plane of dark stubble over her vulva, before looking away again so as not to be staring. Alexis began to act like nothing unusual was going on, but the shaking tone of the teacher's voice suggested that none of what she'd been prepped for had quite readied Alexis for the reality of the situation at hand.

Radhika spun around and found her husband standing in tree pose as if offering his body to her. His cock began to quickly swell into an erection as she arched her back and took a soft backbend, extending her small breasts toward him. Radhika's wide brown nipples were puffy and raised as they grew sensitive from her arousal. Tyler reached forward and caressed them lovingly as she rolled forward to face him with two lust-filled eyes.

Andrew could tell all of the other men's cocks were straining in their pants as they struggled to maintain balance in a warrior two pose.

Tyler turned his wife back around and guided her into another swan dive forward, then whispered something into her ear. She began to take her flow, lowering toward the floor, arching into cobra, and then lifting her hips high into the air, pressing them back toward her husband in downward dog. The thick, fuzzy lips of Radhika's pussy were visible between her thighs, urging backward toward the sturdy wall of her husband's pelvis as if impatient for his cock.

Tyler ran his hands softly along the smooth arch of her back and then over the two soft mounds of her buttocks. Grasping his cock, he rubbed it back and forth through the shadowy slit she had presented him with. Andrew could hear her sighing softly and then gasp as he forced his cock inside her.

"N-now extend your left arm toward the ceiling, turn your palm to face the front and reach forward. Extended side angle," Alexis continued, doing her best to keep the class moving forward despite being visibly distracted.

Tyler's massive cock sunk into his wife's body and then withdrew before repeating the slow thrusting motion. Radhika stretched like a cat, sinking further into her stretch as if wanting him deeper. Increasing in speed, Tyler began driving himself faster and deeper until the gentle slap of his pelvis against Radhika's wobbling buttocks became distinctly audible. She began to whimper, at first feeling ashamed for her vocalizations amid the room but then appearing to give in to it as an inevitability.

Tyler and Radhika hadn't looked like the type of couple who would fuck so aggressively, but there they were. Radhika anchored herself as Tyler held her arms backward, stabilizing his wife as he began to pound her fiercely from behind. His body recoiled against the soft cushion of her bare ass as Radhika's face twisted into a beautiful agony, making her pleasure known and softly grunting for more.

Charlotte observed the wild determination in Tyler's face as he fucked his wife, occasionally lifting his gaze and inhaling sharply as if to steady his mounting pleasure. Radhika's small breasts jostled freely about her chest, commanding the attention of everyone in the room and demonstrating the ferocious desire gripping the couple as they acted upon their desires.

To Alexis' credit, she bravely steered the class onward, attempting to demonstrate a three-legged dog while Radhika's soft cries rent the air.

With a low grunt, Tyler pulled out of his wife and flipped her over. Radhika quickly pulled her legs up and grasped for her feet, opening her hips to him and taking a wildly revealing yoga pose. Tyler gazed down at his wife; titillated and sweaty, her breasts swelling happily from her chest, her moistened pussy spread and desperate for the sensation of his hard cock filling her body once again.

Tyler crawled his body over hers and glided smoothly back inside. She wrapped her legs gently around his body as he began to thrust, their eyes locked and seemingly full of fire. Radhika anchored herself to pump her hips against his and the two of them lay there, bodies entwined, grunting and grinding together in a fit of passion. Heads turned throughout the room, distracted by the erotic music of their fucking, the chaotic jerking of her small breasts, the pounding of clammy flesh as Tyler thundered against his wife's naked body.

"Now take a step back, plant your foot at a forty-five-degree angle and-" Alexis continued before being interrupted.

"Oh god... fuck... yes! Ngh!" Radhika shouted as she clutched aggressively for her husband's body. The two furiously urged their bodies together before Radhika erupted again, rippling with pleasure.

While Tyler moaned loudly and reduced his motions to a slow pumping, Charlotte acknowledged with fascination that he seemed to fall into a state of deep bliss. She could plainly see that he was in mid-ejaculation, grinding his hips slowly against his wife as he emptied himself inside her. She shivered with bliss, dwelling on how that felt every time Andrew and she experienced the same sensation together.

Falling silent, Alexis respectfully allowed Tyler and Radhika to finish before collapsing in each other's arms, breathing rapidly and stroking each other lovingly. Andrew could see the creamy discharge leaking from between Radhika's legs as she became lost in her husband's eyes, gripped by the shocking thrill of what they'd just shared and the intensity of doing it openly in front of so many people.

The rest of the class had a different energy, never quite recovering from the awareness of what they'd just witnessed together. At the same time, it felt somehow more energized. Together, they moved through the final sequences of yoga poses with increased vigor as if they were operating on a higher plane than they had before.

As class ended, Charlotte quickly rolled up her yoga mat and then rushed to pull Andrew aside; he could tell her mind was racing. "Well... that was interesting," she whispered with a soft chuckle.

"I know... it was kinda hard to concentrate on what I was doing."

"Yeah, what with the downward-facing doggy-style and all..."

Andrew laughed. "You totally planned that joke."

Charlotte laughed, "You know me so well."

"That's okay. I haven't stopped thinking about the phrase 'plow pose' for the last ten minutes."

Charlotte snickered, then became thoughtful as she watched Harry and Alyssa packing up across the room. "When do you think they'll do it?" she whispered.

"Oh - I dunno. They seem nervous."

"Of course they are. So were we."

Andrew nodded. "Well, give them time. I'm sure they'll figure out."

"But like... I feel like I want to help them," she mused, before quickly clarifying. "I mean, not help them do it," she laughed. "I just mean... I feel like we should give them our support or something."

"Maybe. On the other hand, maybe they just need to go at their own pace. They're probably already putting enough pressure on themselves."

"Yeah... I guess you're right. I just want Alyssa to feel safe and empowered."

Andrew wrapped his arm around Charlotte and rubbed her arm soothingly. She looked up at him and smiled. "It'll happen for them..." he said. "You'll see."

***

Andrew gave Charlotte a kiss and they made plans to meet on the patio outside after taking showers. He headed off to the men's locker room connected to the spa, and began to get undressed along with several other guys had the same idea. Increasingly comfortable being nude, Andrew found himself feeling perfectly confident walking through the large locker rooms with no clothes on in order to rinse off.

He stepped into the wide, tiled room where individual showerheads dotted the walls up and down either side. Andrew approached one of the showers and switched it on, stepping into the warm flow of water and feeling instantly soothed. For a moment, awkward insecurity arose from his memories of gym class as a young boy, where he and his classmates had to shower together in a similar setting. However, this moment quickly passed, and he observed four other guys showering nearby with relative comfort, turning around and around under the steady stream of water.

Just as Andrew finally sunk into a deep relaxation, he suddenly became startled by a sight that caused his heart to flutter again. Through the clouds of steam, Andrew spotted Harry stepping into view at the entrance to the showers. He stood there for a moment, listening to the hiss of water all around him, then caught sight of Andrew before they nodded silently to one another. Seeing Harry take a deep breath, Andrew wondered for a moment what was making him so nervous about entering.