The Fertility Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, in an instant, Andrew understood why. Harry turned around and motioned to someone behind him. Andrew then saw something he never expected to see in a men's locker room shower: two naked, wiggling female breasts. Alyssa stepped forward, nervously biting her tongue and glancing up suddenly at the five men already in the showers. She looked hesitant, standing there naked in front of all of them, and when she spotted Andrew, she became especially alert.

The men seemed to all notice her presence at the same time, quickly turning their attention to her and becoming motionless under their personal jets of water.

Harry lovingly led Alyssa forward, holding her hand and making his way toward a free spot across from Andrew, where no one else was standing nearby. Alyssa quickly stepped under the showerhead as it rattled and hissed into life. The water quickly snaked over her body, leaving her shoulders and chest glistening and shiny. Rivulets of water wandered down over her stomach, pooling into her bellybutton, and then running into the hairy triangle between her legs which seemed to be covered with a fine blanket of silvery droplets.

For a short while, things returned to relative normalcy; no one said anything about the presence of a naked woman in the men's showers. Taking turns under the flow of water, Alyssa and Harry rubbed each others bodies down with soap from one of the dispensers. Alyssa turned around and meekly faced the wall, slipping her soapy fingers down between her legs. She dipped her body with a slight squatting motion and smoothly rubbed her fingers through the opening of her vagina. Andrew found it adorable that she was still too self-conscious to wash her private parts in the open, in front of so many men.

Andrew became conscious of the fact that he and many of the other men were clearly done rinsing off, yet none of them had left. It was obvious that Alyssa drew all their attention and served as an excuse to linger. She seemed to understand this, appearing to nervously acknowledge to Harry, with only her eyes, that whatever they were about to do was destined to have an audience.

With this understanding having been established, Alyssa stepped forward toward Harry's chest, grasping for his hand and squeezing it softly. She leaned in to nuzzle him, nervously offering a series of slight affections. He reached around and pulled her close, letting her breasts press softly into his chest. She tucked her head into his neck, then slowly reached down and touched his penis.

Andrew and the other men stood patiently in their corners, staring at the two of them, watching and waiting with bated breath to see what they'd do next. As Alyssa began to bravely stroke Harry's cock, bringing it swiftly to life in her hand, the rest of the guys in the room found it impossible to not swell in response. Nervous bodies shifted under the showers, feeling embarrassed at their erections springing to life as they watched the young couple becoming amorous in front of them.

As hard as Andrew tried, he could not stop his erection from developing, rising up and outward from his body and throbbing fiercely in front of him. This was not lost on Alyssa, who took casual peeks across the room from the comfortable cocoon of her husband's body. Faced with the sight of so many erect penises, Andrew thought she might be put off, but it seemed to give her confidence. With shining, curious eyes, she stepped away from Harry and grew bolder with her strokes. Harry did not seem put off by the attention they received, either. Overwhelmed with pleasure from Alyssa's soapy stroking, he leaned back against the tile wall with a look of calm bliss.

Alyssa rinsed the soap from Harry's penis and then lowered to her knees before his body. She quickly threw herself forward, full of tension and nervous excitement as she took him in her mouth and began to suck his cock. Harry seemed to be withdrawing, melting into the wall in response to her ministrations. To Andrew's surprise, the other guys in the room reached down and began to cautiously stroke themselves, carefully acknowledging their urge to act upon the erotic nature of the situation.

After finishing, Alyssa quickly picked up on what was going on. Her eyes toured the room in astonishment, her mouth agape at the sinful acts making feverish use of her nakedness. Andrew briefly wondered if she was upset by the display but her body told a different story. Her nipples became distinctly rigid as her shiny breasts swelled along with her pussy; the flesh on her neck began to go flush.

An audible squeak of excitement rang out as Harry backed his wife up against the wall and reached under one of her legs, swinging it dramatically out to the side to widen her hips. He briefly gazed at the molten pink flesh revealed to the room, then buried his face between her legs, sucking at her clit. A loud smacking sound broke through the hiss of the water and reached everyone's ears. Falling water raining down from above only added additional moisture to her body which revealed its juiciness as Harry worked tirelessly to maximize her pleasure.

The vision of Alyssa leaning back against the wet tiles, gasping for air as her husband munched hungrily at her vulva, sent Andrew into a fit of bliss. She focused her attention on the five men surrounding her, naked, aroused, helplessly stroking themselves. Alyssa devoured the drunken gaze on their faces as they salivated at her body and a feeling of arousal like she'd never experienced before flooded her body. She was the object of everyone's desires; the sole focus of their attention and it left her feeling like she was on top of the world.

As Alyssa jerked and spasmed, she clutched at Harry's hair. However, at the same time she locked eyes with Andrew standing across from her as if it were her preference to watch him above all the others; he was familiar, a comforting presence. Moaning with pleasure as her husband ate her pussy, Alyssa's curious eyes remained glued to Andrew's soapy cock as he stroked it rapidly, driving his tight fist over his bulging, sensitive cockhead, all the way along his shaft, and then back again. She watched his thick member blooming from the hole produced by his enclosed fingers, coated in a thick film, slipping in and out quickly, giving the appearance of a cock plunging through a wet pussy.

Working his way back up his wife's body, Harry approached her breasts and nipped at her sensitive areolas. She shivered until he rose up to meet her lips where Andrew observed a fierce lust in her eyes as they kissed. He felt a mild guilt at first, eagerly absorbed in his friends' private moment. However, he shook it off, remembering the struggle he and Charlotte had gone through themselves before finally accepting the freedom of it all.

In the end, embracing this openness had been exhilarating and he realized the connection Alyssa and he had just shared was a moment of shared joy and nothing more.

Spinning Alyssa around, Harry proceeded to bend her in half. Her eyes flashed back over her shoulder at him, grinning with anticipation at his entry. Harry shuffled forward, holding his massively erect penis between her butt cheeks. She arched her back and widened her hips as he fished around for the entrance to her vagina. Once his cockhead aligned with her silken wetness he plunged himself inside, grasping her shiny, wet buttocks with his hands as he drove deep into her body.

Harry let out a loud groan which drowned out Alyssa's whimpers. He began thrusting back and forth, his cock becoming glazed with a mixture of water and Alyssa's cum as he pounded her faster. The wet smack of his body against her ass rattled off the walls, the loose, glossy flesh of her cheeks wobbling violently as he thundered against her. Crying out in pleasure, Alyssa's eyes frantically searched for some place to settle as she steadied herself against the wall by throwing one hand out to the side. All around her the men were frantically jerking off, their tight hands rapidly slipping back and forth along the full lengths of their swollen cocks.

Alyssa seemed beside herself with wonder and arousal, crying out louder and louder as Harry fucked her desperately from behind.

"Nggggh! Alyssa!" he shouted suddenly.

"Yes! Mmmh!" she moaned.

Andrew could see Harry suddenly spasm, his body becoming tense and his hips jerking forward erratically. He could almost feel the sensation of his body pumping a warm fluid inside Alyssa's body. Her entire body seemed to throb with intensity as she scooped her hips forward and back as if desperate to milk every drop from his body.

The sight of their climax proved too much for those watching. The other men throughout the muggy room pumped themselves wildly until they, too, reached an orgasm. As she felt her husband flooding her body, Alyssa found herself titillated by the sight of several other men grunting with pleasure as they experienced the same release. Her eyes darted from observer to observer, gripped by the thrill of seeing them squirting uncontrollably, unexpectedly toward the drains at the center of the room; one penis after another erupting with a thick offering inspired by her and her alone.

The sheer wonder of what she had caused seemed to astound her, especially upon meeting Andrew's eyes as he twisted his mouth in agony, aimed his cock outward and groaned loudly, firing a long white stream through the air from the tip of his cock until it landed in the flow of water rushing toward a drain.

Harry stumbled backward, his cock popping free from her pink hole leaving a stream of cum oozing from her pussy. Alyssa stood quickly and, turning, stepped into his arms before kissing each other frantically, embracing under the heavy stream of water. Exhausted and bewildered, men started to quickly exit the room as if aghast at what they'd just participated in. It became apparent that they should leave Harry and Alyssa with a private moment, so Andrew quickly rinsed off and made for the door.

Quickly getting dressed, he made his way to meet Charlotte, ensuring that he left before Harry and Alyssa emerged from the showers.

***

The day had been a whirlwind of activity as nervous couples hesitantly engaged with each other in the open, full of anxiety and insecurity, afraid to put their private intimacies on display in front of other couples, yet still somehow committed to braving the challenge.

Returning to their room that evening, Andrew and Charlotte found each other to be eerily quiet. However, all signs pointed to active thought, their minds buzzing with visions of the shocking things they had seen and disbelief about what they had done in public. Andrew could feel his wife's eyes on him, constantly gauging his state, wanting to say something but clearly unable to broach certain topics.

Andrew sat on the edge of the small bed and began to take off his shoes. Charlotte came and sat by his side, put her hand on his thigh, and rubbed it casually.

"How are you feeling?" she asked quietly.

"Okay. You?" he replied.

"Not bad. Still sorta processing what we did..." Charlotte chuckled nervously.

"Yeah..." A few moments of silence passed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Okay," Charlotte said, quickly repositioning herself on the bed and crossing her legs. She faced him eagerly as if she had been desperate to discuss the matter. Andrew observed Charlotte's nervousness as she rubbed her hands on her lap and sighed. She finally added, "So... how did it make you feel? Did you... um... enjoy it?"

Andrew wondered why she was asking him this; he had obviously enjoyed it. She'd made him come so hard that there was no denying it.

"Sure. It was scary at first. But... I dunno. I felt like you had given some thought to the things I told you and tried hard to satisfy them. So, it was... like... special in a way..." Andrew felt his admission sounded cautious but it was nonetheless honest.

Charlotte seemed to perk up and offered a sense of relief with her reply. "Thanks! Yeah, I took to heart what you told me. It was surprising at first to hear your fantasy, I didn't know any of that... But... like... I blocked everyone out and just focused on you and what I wanted you to experience." She was breathing quickly and seemed full of tense excitement.

"So you enjoyed it too?"

"Basically... yeah!" she laughed as if embarrassed to admit it. Andrew felt the same sense of relief that seemed to have washed over her. It felt good to say out in the open that they both enjoyed doing something kinky together. It was a new adventure and they braved it together.

Charlotte became thoughtful for a moment; she seemed to be mulling over something else that was weighing on her which she wanted to get out. "Do you... uh... feel excited that other women can... see your cock?" she asked hesitantly.

Andrew's heart started racing; he wasn't sure how to reply. It was certainly a thrill, but he didn't want to fall into a trap that would make Charlotte feel upset and jealous. On the other hand, he knew that one way or another she would observe his excitement at the widespread nudity and felt pressured to give a truthful, albeit careful, response.

"Well... it's kinda exciting in a way, but not because I'm attracted to any of them or anything. It's more like... exciting to be able to be naked and comfortable letting others see my body, in general. It's like... a confidence booster, you know?"

She nodded; his reply seeming to play out the way he wanted. "Yeah," she said. "I kinda felt the same way. Like, I was absolutely terrified at first. But... um... I saw guys checking me out and I wasn't... like... fantasizing about them or anything, but it was kinda empowering to be looked at that way by so many men. I just generally made me feel kinda good about my body."

"Yeah, exactly," Andrew said, smiling. She smiled back at him.

"I was afraid you would be jealous," he blurted out.

"Oh my god, I thought the same!"

"If you had told me a week ago that I'd be okay with other guys checking out my wife's boobs and pussy, I'd have never believed you. But, I dunno, I feel kinda proud," he added with a wide grin.

Charlotte snickered. "Haha, yeah. And all the women checking out my husband's big, sexy penis. But it's allll mine!" Laughing together, Charlotte felt suddenly drunk on the excitement of their newfound freedom and how it made them feel closer and connected emotionally and erotically.

"I can't believe you said those things at the pool!" Andrew exclaimed.

Charlotte covered her face. "I know! I can't believe I managed to do that!"

"I would have never imagined you role-playing like that. It was great!"

"Thanks! It was fun once I got into it but, man, I was so embarrassed at first. I'm glad we did it, though. I liked doing something special for you." Charlotte grabbed Andrew's hand and rubbed it lovingly. He smiled at her. She added, "But I'm kinda surprised that Harry and Alyssa didn't do anything. Do you think they're too scared? I was wondering all day what they'd do. They're like, one of the only couples that didn't participate."

Throughout the entire conversation, Andrew was brooding about what happened in the showers. He knew at some point he'd have to tell Charlotte but was dreading having to fill her in. However, if he didn't, Alyssa would surely beat him to the punch and leave Charlotte feeling hurt that she had to hear it from her. Sure enough, Charlotte had brought up the topic; the situation was unavoidable.

"Well..." Andrew began. Charlotte gave him a surprised, curious look. "They did, actually. It was when you weren't there."

"Wait, what?" she said, bewildered. "What happened? Where was I? Did you see?"

"Yeah... um... remember when Alyssa said that she enjoyed seeing Harry get out of the shower and watching him walk around all damp and naked?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, after yoga today, when I went to take a shower, um, Harry took her in there too. Into the men's shower."

Charlotte stared at Andrew blankly for a few moments. "... And they... like... did it? In the shower? Did you see?" she suddenly asked.

"Yeah..."

"Wow..." she said, before becoming speechless again.

Andrew wasn't sure what Charlotte was feeling. Was she jealous and feeling left out? Did she secretly want to see Harry aroused? Did she feel upset that Alyssa hadn't told her what they'd done?

Charlotte continued, "Well, what did they do, exactly? Who else was there?"

"It was me and a bunch of other guys. We were all there showering before Harry and Alyssa arrived, we didn't go in to watch them or anything. They just kinda showed up and walked in. Alyssa seemed really nervous at first. Anyway, um... So they started showering with us for a bit, and then-" Charlotte was hanging on Andrew's every word. "And then... like... Alyssa started stroking Harry's penis, and they had oral sex and stuff. And then they started doing it doggy style in front of everyone."

"Wow..." Charlotte said with a long exhale. "Well, good for them! I can't believe I missed that, but I'm happy that they were able to do it and didn't chicken out."

"Yeah. So it was all fine. They started getting into it and having fun."

"Did he come?"

"Yeah. After he came they started kissing and I left with everyone else. They stayed there for a bit I think."

"Aww, that's so sweet! They're such a cute couple," Charlotte mused.

"Yeah, totally," Andrew said, smiling.

Having gotten everything off their chests, Andrew and Charlotte proceeded to get ready for bed and then got under the sheets and laid there side by side, quiet, thinking, unable to sleep.

"Do you think they'll do it again? Like, in front of us?" Charlotte whispered.

"Probably, after today I'll bet we'll all have to."

"Yeah." Charlotte seemed to dwell on this for a few moments but then, after a long stretch of silence, she shook it off and turned back to face Andrew. "Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure..."

"Well... and please feel that you can tell me the truth... I won't judge you either way. But... um... do you really like to watch videos of women swimming naked and stuff?"

"Um..." Andrew began. He desperately wanted to tell her the truth. After the conversation they'd just had, some part of him felt that he could give it to her now, without any repercussions. "I mean... I have... yeah..." he finally replied.

"Really?" she asked, perking up. "Do you masturbate to them?"

"Well... sure, that's sorta the point..." he mumbled anxiously.

"... Can I see?" she asked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm just curious. As I said, I'm not mad or anything."

"Okay..." Andrew replied, relieved but bewildered. He picked up his phone and searched around for his favorite clip.

As the video began playing, Charlotte snuggled up close to him and watched with keen interest, fascinated to see what commanded her husband's erotic interest so deeply. She observed the guys file into the room in single file and line up by the pool. She admired the women, feeling empowered and mischievous, as they surprised the guys by tugging down their swimsuits. She examined their faces as they broke into a panic while they quickly cupped their balls to hide them from view. Charlotte found herself becoming aroused as she saw the dominant women break into laughter and swat the guys' hands away, forcing them to reveal their penises to them.

As the video went on, she glanced up at her husband's eyes as he watched with her. He seemed excited by what they were watching but somehow guilty for feeling this way. She felt bad that he was still unsure if it was safe to be this open with her.

"You know... if you want... you can do what you normally do when you watch this. It's okay. Or - I could help you?"

"You mean..." Andrew stammered, his voice cracking.